ADVERTISEMENT

Is Biden okay?

Nice touch. Touché.

Glad to see you didn’t disagree with the commie part of the post.
I thought so.

I just figured that was part of your anger fit. Or maybe you have diabetes (check out my post on the "Lawyers say the darndest things" thread for context).
Either way, I truly doubt anyone on this board is a communist.

Stoll came out as a commie? I would have guessed fascist but i guess to each their own.

Just to be clear, I left and filed and I have no left wing commie clients. I have several democrats that have regrets about their vote for Biden.

However there are left wing commies on here along with a new to the cause left wing dunce in the WH.

Any regrets about voting for Trump after his, and his supporters, attempts to overturn the election?

Guess it’s hard to swallow that 8th grade educated Amish have so much wealth.
200.gif

Reactions: IU_Hickory

"Presidential absence like this hasn't been seen in 100 years." This coupled with asking for written questions in advance of press conferences.... What's the deal?
This actually surprises you? He’s not been ok for years. They would NEVER let him answer questions from the press. He doesn’t even know where he is half of the time. Congrats to whoever voted for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUgradman
That election was won by 6 votes and they already found 22 votes that weren't counted.

Apples vs Oranges.

Talk about hypocrite. Acting like an election was stolen from someone that lost by bigger margins (i think 11,000+ votes was the closest margin) but not questioning a win that was only by 6 votes.

You're the definition of a hypocrite.
The vote was certified, VI. You see nothing wrong with overthrowing a legitimate election.

Of course it's apples and organges when Democrats get caught being hypocrites.

Vote certification means, to me, that the election is over and it was certified to have a definitive, fair result. Unless there was corruption in the certification process, it would be time to give it up and say "them's the breaks"

Reactions: UncleMark
I didn’t watch. I saw the Chicago tribune column: How long can President Biden hide from real news conferences.

Chicago Tribune
Boston Herald
Good Morning America

our current and previous presidents should never ever ever ever under any circumstances get into a live Q+A scenario. It’s a disaster each time, every time for both.

I will say one of them knows this...

He’s holding a press conference on March 25th. Good grief, people. Trump held one in February of 2017 and then went over a year before doing another. I don’t see why having one is necessary given the inane questions he will likely get asked on topics such as Dr. Seuss, Major, his exercise bike, and whatever the latest right wing outrage is.

Biden’s definitely still got it. Check out the video in this Axios article.

You clowns doubting Biden‘s mental acuity are lying to yourselves.

(Wasn’t able to get the video address.)

"Presidential absence like this hasn't been seen in 100 years." This coupled with asking for written questions in advance of press conferences.... What's the deal?

"unimaginably conventional" is a revealing phrase

"unimaginably conventional" is a revealing phrase
Smart. Left on his own he was cussing at union guys and asking them to step outside. He’d fit right in with us on the cooler. Could you imagine if he had to stand there and face the equivalent of Acosta etc grilling the shit out of him for details on these trillions of dollars. Unhinged and stammering. Pointing at people.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT