ADVERTISEMENT

Leaked Biden / Ghani transcripts

Guessing stoll is going to be waiting a while for his invite to visit mar-a-lago. Hopefully he didn't make a donation...those things magically become recurring donations.
Haven’t one penny to Trump. No desire to visit mar-a-lago club.

That's good. Best bet to sneak in probably would be to pretend to be a 17 year old girl and have Gaetz put you as his plus 1 lol
Who knows. Not anything I am interested in. Maybe TMP should contact him. Poor incel could use some help.

Yabutt you guys....noooo you guys....nooo you guys.

Gooooooooooo Laundry!!!

Reuters in the link from Mohoosier interpreted the conversation and quotes Biden as follows,

The American leader’s words indicated he didn’t anticipate the massive insurrection and collapse to come 23 days later. “We are going to continue to fight hard, diplomatically, politically, economically, to make sure your government not only survives, but is sustained and grows,” said Biden
Wow

Why do so many posts devolve into 'Wahhh! You used to say mean things about Trump but now you don't say mean things about Biden. WAAAAHHH!!!!' ?
I believe it's called a double standard. Or hypocrisy. Look it up.

I know, I know!

Many people were completely bent out of shape over over a POTUS open courting/pandering to white supremacists, his overt racism, misogyny, his love fest with foreign dictators...

That was all rectified, at least until that pesky reinstatement day comes.
Is it possible that you're actually getting dumber?

Nah, not possible.

I believe it's called a double standard. Or hypocrisy. Look it up.
princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trumpers are weirdly protective of all things Trump. A criticism on Trump is a criticism of themselves. Less about ideology and more about a cultish devotion to just one man.

Everyone else in the country is also guilty of tribalism. However they are more based on ideology than an individual. Is equally as bad, Even worse at times. Different though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT