ADVERTISEMENT

Is Biden okay?

Oh, so thinking the Russians threw the election to Trump doesn't mean the results were fraudulent?

Like Bill said, I guess it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.
No, it doesn't. That's the key. Dems admit that the reported results in 2016 accurately reflect who voters actually voted for.

Will you admit the same about 2020?

Yeah, the Dems just funded a bogus report and got the FBI to lie about it so they could ruin Trump's reputation without ever proving anything.

Real civil.
Haha. Like Trump had a reputation to ruin. Good one! His reputation was set decades ago.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Haha. Like Trump had a reputation to ruin. Good one! His reputation was set decades ago.
That's your response to Democrats funding the fake Steele Dossier and the FBI lying to get FISA warrants?

Why am I not surprised.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
That's your response to Democrats funding the fake Steele Dossier and the FBI lying to get FISA warrants?

Why am I not surprised.
That’s my response to you saying they ruined Trump’s reputation. Why am I not surprised you don’t remember what you posted?

So, what do you reckon the over/under will be for him resigning? I figure it surely comes after Q1 2023, but not after Q3 2023.

• Haha
So, what do you reckon the over/under will be for him resigning? I figure it surely comes after Q1 2023, but not after Q3 2023.
Oh hell no - it's Weekend At Bernie's time. They'll keep him propped up until 2025.

Stand up Chuck. Cmon stand up take a bow. Don't be shy. Oh my you're in a wheelchair.

aO7pD0E_700b.jpg

Well millions of dems still think there was russian collusion and trump lost in 2016 so not sure why why are surprised. Somehow they think its ok to say trump lost but dont you dare question 2020 or you are an extremist. I bet you after rhe dems lose 2022 the cries of repubs cheated will by crazy. Bank it. We will soon see how dems perform without drop boxes everywhere and mass mail in voting.
YAWN.

You are going to be really, really embarrassed when we all "see how dems perform without drop boxes everywhere and mass mail in voting."

Colorado has been a 100% unrequested mail-in ballot state since 2013.

If "mass mail in voting" is automatically fraudulent, why don't Republicans challenge all the votes in Colorado since 2013?

Edited to correct error.

Last edited:
YAWN.

You are going to be really, really embarrassed when we all "see how dems perform without drop boxes everywhere and mass mail in voting."

Red State Colorado has been a 100% unrequested mail-in ballot state since 2013.

If "mass mail in voting" is automatically fraudulent, why don't Republicans challenge all the votes in Colorado since 2013? Simple -- Republicans care only that they won. Complaining about "mass mail in voting" is just a lie.
Colorado being characterized as a red state is wrong. State legislatures that want to implement broad or 100% mail in voting should be free to do so without being called supporters or promoters of fraud. State legislatures that want to limit mail in voting and remove drop boxes should be free to do so without it being labeled voter suppression.

But at the end of the day, whatever the election laws are, should come out of the state legislatures.

I would hope both parties could agree to as much.

You don't speak for all Democrats.

I don't know who actually won the 2020 election. I'm still waiting for a real investigation.
Wow. Don't you like America?

Why do Republicans still insist on lying about the 2020 election? Neither Barr nor Giuliani believe these lies.

It's far easier to prove Republicans are lying about the 2020 election than it is to dispute their claims about Biden's health, about the effect of the TCJA to generate more collected taxes than the tax cuts themselves or about the effectiveness of a 1500 mile "wall" from San Diego to Brownsville to keep immigrants out. Vote totals in the absence of proof of fraud are black-and-white, particularly in red states controlled by Republicans where Trump clearly lost.

So, why do Republicans keep harping on this fake "election fraud" issue which they will surely lose? As Trump says, it makes you look weak.

Colorado being characterized as a red state is wrong. State legislatures that want to implement broad or 100% mail in voting should be free to do so without being called supporters or promoters of fraud. State legislatures that want to limit mail in voting and remove drop boxes should be free to do so without it being labeled voter suppression.

But at the end of the day, whatever the election laws are, should come out of the state legislatures.

Colorado is straight blue. All the pot heads moved in along with yuppies from California, Portland, Seattle, etc.

Reactions: DANC

You dodged an embarrassing question I asked Bailey.

So, why don't Republicans challenge all of Colorado's votes since 2013?

Bailey thinks mail in ballots are improper and you defended him, basically on the ground of states rights. So please answer.

So if a liberal state decided that voting should only happen via drop boxes and decided that all drop boxes be located solely in big cities, then that is ok since it should just be a state decision?

How far can states go?

Disclaimer: Please don't call the above idea voter suppression though. Makes it look bad.

You dodged an embarrassing question I asked Bailey.

So, why don't Republicans challenge all of Colorado's votes since 2013?

Bailey thinks mail in ballots are improper and you defended him, basically on the ground of states rights. So please answer.

Have republicans challenged any state that voted Republican?

That's quite telling that they only cared about the states that voted blue.

Mail-in balloting or drop boxes should be approved by the state's process in place. Not ordered at the last minute and implemented outside the state's normal process.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT