ADVERTISEMENT

WaPo Top 10 Dem Presidential Nominees

That would be nice, but I don’t think so. Those who run the executive branch don’t care about or need Congress.
Our democracy is in danger. Judicial insurrections. Constitutional circumvention. We will need lots of hearings. And impeachment's.

Reactions: Univee2
So if the D party has moved away from Gabbard, does that mean the right love's Putin's favorite?

I don’t know how she could get re-elected in deep, deep, deep blue Hawaii. Maybe if she got all GOP votes and the votes of enough Democrats who don’t know anything about her except she has a “D” next to her name in the ballot. Not very likely.

I don’t know how she could get re-elected in deep, deep, deep blue Hawaii. Maybe if she got all GOP votes and the votes of enough Democrats who don’t know anything about her except she has a “D” next to her name in the ballot. Not very likely.
Is this really "pro-Putin" rhetoric? What is false about this:

"During Monday’s interview, Gabbard argued that Biden was pushing for regime change in Russia through “economic warfare.”

“They are doing so by waging this modern-day siege against Russia, isolating, containing, destroying their economy, starving the Russian people in the hope that the Russian people or the military will rise up and revolt and overthrow their government and get rid of Putin,” she said during part of the excerpt that aired in Russia.

On Sunday, Biden said that Putin “cannot remain in power” in off-script remarks during a speech in Poland. White House officials quickly clarified that Biden was not advocating for regime change in Russia but that “Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region.”

But according to Gabbard, “it was not a gaffe at all” and Biden is “lying” about his true motives.""

Maybe there was more covered in the interview, but that's what the article quoted while calling it "pro-Putin." I don't get it.

Our democracy is in danger. Judicial insurrections. Constitutional circumvention. We will need lots of hearings. And impeachment's.
Have you seen 2000 Mules? I don't know after watching it how anyone can even debate that the election wasn't stolen anymore. They illegally harvested over 500k ballots in just a few swing states and it's all on tape. That was the real insurrection.

Have you seen 2000 Mules? I don't know after watching it how anyone can even debate that the election wasn't stolen anymore. They illegally harvested over 500k ballots in just a few swing states and it's all on tape. That was the real insurrection.
I haven't seen the movie. Why weren't these facts proven in a court of law?

I hope you didn’t pay to watch that nonsense film. There remains absolutely no evidence of any fraud even close to the scale required to switch the results in even one state. It didn’t happen. Any Republican still pushing this fraudulent voter fraud theory is part of the problem, not the solution. Trump lost in a landslide nation-wide. He’s a loser. Move on,

"During Monday’s interview, Gabbard argued that Biden was pushing for regime change in Russia through “economic warfare.”

“They are doing so by waging this modern-day siege against Russia, isolating, containing, destroying their economy, starving the Russian people in the hope that the Russian people or the military will rise up and revolt and overthrow their government and get rid of Putin,” she said during part of the excerpt that aired in Russia.

On Sunday, Biden said that Putin “cannot remain in power” in off-script remarks during a speech in Poland. White House officials quickly clarified that Biden was not advocating for regime change in Russia but that “Putin cannot be allowed to exercise power over his neighbors or the region.”

But according to Gabbard, “it was not a gaffe at all” and Biden is “lying” about his true motives.""

Maybe there was more covered in the interview, but that's what the article quoted while calling it "pro-Putin." I don't get it.

The big part is the bio weapons lab conspiracy theory.

(sigh)

Economic warfare? Pffft.

Putin is rubblizing Ukraine in a unilateral war attack. The real world is united against Putin who bald-face lied to the world right before invading Ukraine.

The economic sanctions are not aimed at harming Russians. They’re aimed at castrating Putin‘s war machine.

Tulsi, Tucker Carlson, and their ilk are suckling Putin‘s dick to fatten their own wallets.

Get real, Brad.

2000 Mules? Is that part of the Harry Potter series?

(sigh)

Economic warfare? Pffft.

Putin is rubblizing Ukraine in a unilateral war attack. The real world is united against Putin who bald-face lied to the world right before invading Ukraine.

The economic sanctions are not aimed at harming Russians. They’re aimed at castrating Putin‘s war machine.

Tulsi, Tucker Carlson, and their ilk are suckling Putin‘s dick to fatten their own wallets.

Get real, Brad.

From gaffes (saying Gillum would monkey up fla) to AOC "whatever she is" to hardcore anti crt to his attack on electoral maps impacting black voting blocs. If you look and you want to look it's not a stretch. That doesn't mean he is racist but if you were a person of color you would raise an eyebrow. And trust me I get the left's we're all racist pandering bs
Ronny is guilty of many crimes on society. The Magas will eat up the hate he spews.

I hate to say it but the guys that I trust for political discussion were really down on the moderates for both parties...and this is a new attitude.

I guess there are a shit ton of well respected moderates who have experience working across the aisle that are simply just getting out of public service.

I think Brown was mentioned. Stephanie Murphy out of Florida got a huge lament as she's just relinquishing her position by not running for reelection and getting out of public service completely.

She's only 43 years old.

So yeah, there's a bit of fear in the air that politics going forward is going to see the extremes grow while the middle evaporates.

So....sweet.

Anyway, as far as Pete I don't think he'll even attempt to run until 2028. First off he can create a huge name, and a decently non partisan one of he can see this infrastructure deal through.

Secondly if Biden doesn't run (and folks he has to say he's 'probably' going to run even if he is in a coma because being a lame duck president changes everyone's gameplay towards a complete blockaid) then stepping over Harris probably won't sit well with the demographic he has the most work to do.

My simplistic Pete route is to stay as Transportation Sec as long as possible (which means as long as the Dems hold the presidency) but take another shot if the Dems lose in 2024.

So I'm thinking 2028 at the earliest.

Of course who knows where we'll be and who will be the most prominent named on both sides politically by then.

As far as the republicans, it seems pretty straight forward. Seems like it will be Trump or Desantis in 24 than most likely Desantis in 2028.

Not going to lie, I would love to see Buttigieg/Desantis debate (of course the RNC has already backed out of the debate commission so, we might have seen the last presidential debate for a while).
Pete cannot afford a second failed run IMHO. Transport was a cheese sandwich that kept him out of the limelight so no one knows anything more about him than the first round. I think he tries to get a better job and wait for 2028.

cooper may be the best of the lot but he is a full cycle away from prominence.

I suspect Warren surfaces hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT