ADVERTISEMENT

Biden meeting in NY with Adams where violent crime, like in many blue cities, is out of control.

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
So yesterday we get Biden's feel good moonshot announcement that should galvanize all of us. Crime has been out of control the last year - following the insanity of BLM and the loony left with their attack on cops, bail reform, and dem mayors sympathetic to defunding the police at the behest of AOC, Cori Bush and the rest of the Squad of blinkards. So what does Biden do today - heads to NY to "buddy" up with Adams - an ex cop who promises to be tough on crime.

Could this be the early stages of the Clinton/Obama pivot away from the left and back to the middle; the Biden most of us expected and were okay with getting the big gig? If this were to transpire Trump would have no choice but to slither away. Dems start doing moonshots, focus on inflation and crime, disavow the Squad, embrace centrist policies, the right would be fooked

Last edited:
Could this be the early stages of the Clinton/Obama pivot away from the left and back to the middle; the Biden most of us expected and were okay with getting the big gig?
Has to be. And none too soon. I bet there have been some closed door meetings with he, Manchin, Pelosi, etc as they look towards the mid terms.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
So yesterday we get Biden's feel good moonshot announcement that should galvanize all of us. Crime has been out of control the last year - following the insanity of BLM and the loony left with their attack on cops, bail reform, and dem mayors sympathetic to defunding the police at the behest of AOC, Cori Bush and the rest of the Squad of blinkards. So what does Biden do today - heads to NY to "buddy" up with Adams - an ex cop who promises to be tough on crime.

Could this be the early stages of the Clinton/Obama pivot away from the left and back to the middle; the Biden most of us expected and were okay with getting the big gig? If this were to transpire Trump would have no choice but to slither away. Dems start doing moonshots, focus on inflation and crime, disavow the Squad, embrace centrist policies, the right would be fooked

LOL the clinton pivot are you joking? The Biden you expected does not exist anymore and I have no idea why anyone believed it did he flat out said he was going to be the most progressive president ever. Why anyone thought he was going to be a "moderate" is beyond me. But hey no mean tweets so that is all that matters. He is 100% controlled by the left is his party and that is not going to change so anyone with dreams of him becoming a moderate and Trump slitherering away as you say are in la la land. Ron Klain is running the show and he is a committed leftist and there is zero chance he pivots.

LOL the clinton pivot are you joking? The Biden you expected does not exist anymore and I have no idea why anyone believed it did he flat out said he was going to be the most progressive president ever. Why anyone thought he was going to be a "moderate" is beyond me. But hey no mean tweets so that is all that matters. He is 100% controlled by the left is his party and that is not going to change so anyone with dreams of him becoming a moderate and Trump slitherering away as you say are in la la land. Ron Klain is running the show and he is a committed leftist and there is zero chance he pivots.
Are you joking? Of course Clinton pivoted. Do you not remember - welfare reform and his work with Gingrich - his speech on smaller gov etc. He came out blazing in 94 - his agenda stalled, a red wave ensued and he reached across the aisle. Which is all to say: he pivoted. And was re-elected.

Are you joking? Of course Clinton pivoted. Do you not remember - welfare reform and his work with Gingrich - his speech on smaller gov etc. He came out blazing in 94 - his agenda stalled, a red wave ensued and he reached across the aisle.
I am not talking about the Clinton pivot I am talking about Biden and how he will not pivot. Bill Clinton democrats do not exist anymore except maybe a manchin but manchin's own party hates him. There are not enough moderates or basically more than a handful in the democrat party to make a pivot even possible.

I am not talking about the Clinton pivot I am talking about Biden and how he will not pivot. Bill Clinton democrats do not exist anymore except maybe a manchin but manchin's own party hates him. There are not enough moderates or basically more than a handful in the democrat party to make a pivot even possible.
He can read his approval ratings. At some point he'll recognize only the most partisan and those living in the retaliatory DC bubble care about Jan 6. That everyone else cares about carjackings, schools being open and teaching core shit, and the price of gas and hamburgers. To not pivot is to risk a bloodbath in Nov

He can read his approval ratings. At some point he'll recognize only the most partisan and those living in the retaliatory DC bubble care about Jan 6. That everyone else cares about carjackings, schools being open and teaching core shit, and the price of gas and hamburgers. To not pivot is to risk a bloodbath in Nov
I totally get it but I am not sure that they get at all that the only people who care about 01/06 live in the d.c. bubble or are in the left wing of his party. I think it is all they have and I really believe they think people are going to vote based on it. They should have studied Virginia as a model of how running on only bashing Trump will not work in the midterms but I do not think they did. I mean really if they cannot do anything about inflation and the border it will be a bloodbath even if he addressed crime. I just do not think he has enough people in his party who will support any pivot and he is surrorded by committed leftists from the sounds of things. I think the only real pivot you will see are simply speeches for show.

Reactions: 76-1
oops another Bidne bombing gone wrong. I guess it is part of his pivot but they mess up everything they attempt. Just like Afgan he is bombing women and children.

U.S. Special Forces operators were involved in an action that killed 13 people, including women and children, during an airborne counterterrorism raid in northwestern Syria across the early hours of Thursday morning.

Four children, two women and seven men were reportedly killed during the two-hour attack which reportedly left behind blood-stained walls and “scattered” body parts – the Pentagon has declined to comment on which individual they were specifically targeting.

oops another Bidne bombing gone wrong. I guess it is part of his pivot but they mess up everything they attempt. Just like Afgan he is bombing women and children.

U.S. Special Forces operators were involved in an action that killed 13 people, including women and children, during an airborne counterterrorism raid in northwestern Syria across the early hours of Thursday morning.

Four children, two women and seven men were reportedly killed during the two-hour attack which reportedly left behind blood-stained walls and “scattered” body parts – the Pentagon has declined to comment on which individual they were specifically targeting.
BDS

Your news is very old. They’ve identified the target for hours now.

Biden isn’t Clinton or Obama. Being a left wing ideologue is not even half his problem. He can’t pivot towards competence. Once he lost the confidence of people it ain’t coming back.

I’ll be anxious to hear what he says about illegal guns today. Industry immunity is part of that problem. The guns enter the pipeline legally and free from civil liability. If Biden doesn’t come down hard against immunity, I’ll know he isn’t serious.

Reactions: bailey777
Biden isn’t Clinton or Obama. Being a left wing ideologue is not even half his problem. He can’t pivot towards competence. Once he lost the confidence of people it ain’t coming back.

I’ll be anxious to hear what he says about illegal guns today. Industry immunity is part of that problem. The guns enter the pipeline legally and free from civil liability. If Biden doesn’t come down hard against immunity, I’ll know he isn’t serious.
Correct there is no coming back for Biden at this point. And even if he tried the inflation is not going away anytime soon certainly not in time for 2022. And good luck trying to get tough on crime when the left wing of your party wants the opposite. At the end of the day the economy and the border are two of the top issues and he is not fixing either of them in six months. Heck I do not think they even want to fix the border.

Reactions: 76-1

There's a couple of things. I'm fine with coming down hard against immunity. It's certainly a move that would help, but as I said before it does little to address the millions of guns already on the street.

I would also like to hear him acknowledge the ideas in many left run cities don't work. Yes guns are a problem but so too are people and policies. Defund the police; bail reform; all bullshit. At some point the black community needs to hold the black community accountable for their oversized violent crime. Focusing solely on guns is BS. If I hear on the news in the background four guys were busted in a carjacking it's not even a question the race of the offenders. It's a given every time.

Reactions: hookyIU1990
The biden spin machine is out in full force. God is he pathetic.

Thanks to the bravery of our troops this horrible terrorist leader is no more," Biden said. "Our forces carried out the operation with their signature preparation and precision and I directed the Department of Defense to take every precaution possible to minimize civilian casualties."

Oh, you mean like how there are no more republicans like Liz Chaney and how her own party hates her just because she is telling the truth? Wait, that's not the same thing now, is it? The Dems might differ on policy issues, but the Pubs differ on integrity issues. A scant few still have it.

Reactions: mrhighlife
Has to be. And none too soon. I bet there have been some closed door meetings with he, Manchin, Pelosi, etc as they look towards the mid terms.
Our team of conservatives are kind of like a Mourinho coached team. We prefer to park the bus and wait for chances to attack. Dems start focusing on the things we like we got no game left

Thanks to the bravery of our troops this horrible terrorist leader is no more," Biden said. "Our forces carried out the operation with their signature preparation and precision and I directed the Department of Defense to take every precaution possible to minimize civilian casualties."
During the raid, the target blew himself and some of his family members up. It's tragic for them, especially the children, but it's unfortunately always a risk with these sorts of terrorists.

Trying to attack Biden on these grounds just makes you look even more ridiculous than you usually do.

During the raid, the target blew himself and some of his family members up. It's tragic for them, especially the children, but it's unfortunately always a risk with these sorts of terrorists.

Trying to attack Biden on these grounds just makes you look even more ridiculous than you usually do.
What’s your problem man? You write a decent post that I could “like” then muck it up with BS like your second paragraph. Can’t you ever say something without demeaning others?

If Biden was a republican you would be going insane but given you are a very committed leftist there is nothing to see here in your eyes. But if it was Trump you would be losing your mind about how he killed innocent children and you know you would be losing your mind. You would probably be calling for another impreachment. To say the Goat is a hypocrite is actually being kind to the goat.

It is clear to the Goat Biden can do no wrong. What is a few lost children in the goats eyes.

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com

-

"At least 13 people, including 6 children & 4 women, were killed ... following an airborne raid of US special forces." This comes on the heels of Pentagon bombing kids in Afghanistan & lying about it. This is what happens when there's no accountability.

Our team of conservatives are kind of like a Mourinho coached team. We prefer to park the bus and wait for chances to attack. Dems start focusing on the things we like we got no game left
Be careful or you'll be relegated to a mid table Serie A job

Reactions: mcmurtry66
What’s your problem man? You write a decent post that I could “like” then muck it up with BS like your second paragraph. Can’t you ever say something without demeaning others?
No he can't. The goat is a committed leftist first and foremost before anything else and the leftist cause is 100% most important to him . Biden can and never will do any wrong in his eyes and anyone who disagrees with him he will trash. To the goat a few killed children is well all part of the deal if Biden drops the bomb. If a republican drops the bomb the goat would be calling for an immediate impeachment and everyone knows he would be.

Reactions: dbmhoosier

BDS

Reactions: BCCHoosier
If Biden was a republican you would be going insane but given you are a very committed leftist there is nothing to see here in your eyes. But if it was Trump you would be losing your mind about how he killed innocent children and you know you would be losing your mind. You would probably be calling for another impreachment. To say the Goat is a hypocrite is actually being kind to the goat.

It is clear to the Goat Biden can do no wrong. What is a few lost children in the goats eyes.

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com

-

"At least 13 people, including 6 children & 4 women, were killed ... following an airborne raid of US special forces." This comes on the heels of Pentagon bombing kids in Afghanistan & lying about it. This is what happens when there's no accountability.
You realize the irony of this post? Suspect not.

Reactions: hoosboot
No he can't. The goat is a committed leftist first and foremost before anything else and the leftist cause is 100% most important to him . Biden can and never will do any wrong in his eyes and anyone who disagrees with him he will trash. To the goat a few killed children is well all part of the deal if Biden drops the bomb. If a republican drops the bomb the goat would be calling for an immediate impeachment and everyone knows he would be.
Bullshit. I didn't attack Trump for the dead kids when we got al-Baghdadi. Did you? No? Then keep your mouth shut until you know what you're talking about, partisan hack.

Bullshit. I didn't attack Trump for the dead kids when we got al-Baghdadi. Did you? No? Then keep your mouth shut until you know what you're talking about, partisan hack.
Rich "The People's Pundit" Baris

Journalists aren’t supposed to simply regurgitate what officials in power put out in press releases, especially in the arena of national security. Historically, they’ve lied more than not, and the totality of information suggests they are more likely than not lying about this.
Quote Twe

PVdaUPeA_normal.jpg

Steve Herman

@W7VOA
· 5h
“Thanks to the skill and bravery of our Armed Forces, we have taken off the battlefield Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi—the leader of ISIS,” says @POTUS in a statement.
Show this thread

Rich "The People's Pundit" Baris

Journalists aren’t supposed to simply regurgitate what officials in power put out in press releases, especially in the arena of national security. Historically, they’ve lied more than not, and the totality of information suggests they are more likely than not lying about this.
Quote Twe

PVdaUPeA_normal.jpg

Steve Herman

@W7VOA
· 5h
“Thanks to the skill and bravery of our Armed Forces, we have taken off the battlefield Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi—the leader of ISIS,” says @POTUS in a statement.
Show this thread
Or, you could double down on your partisan hackery.

"I know you are, but what am I?" is a pretty childish insult, but it fairly describes the only reasonable response to you calling anyone else a hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT