ADVERTISEMENT

Is Biden okay?

Remember back when poverty used to be a Christian virtue? now even the Amish use their bodies for pleasure and consumption.

Ya think? I see most of them working their asses of and by the way most all are sending the damn free money back. I am betting most of not all the posters here that got the money had no real poverty and didn’t need the money. I wonder if any sent it back? Did you?

Ya think? I see most of them working their asses of and by the way most all are sending the damn free money back. I am betting most of not all the posters here that got the money had no real poverty and didn’t need the money. I wonder if any sent it back? Did you?
Not me. No way. Between all three payments, I bought a car I didn't even plan on buying and had some left over.

Remember back when poverty used to be a Christian virtue? now even the Amish use their bodies for pleasure and consumption.

Staying fit and consuming healthy food isn't as pleasurable as some of the other options available to us.

Nevertheless, in the long run being healthy and fit can bring more pleasure than the agony to yourself and those around you of being sick or dead.

Always excuses for this worthless President and Administration.
Tell me how Republicans would fix inflation. They haven’t provided any plan. They worship a landlord. You think they want to reduce housing costs? The price of oil is under $80/barrel. Inflation is way worse in Europe. Brazil, led by a right wing fascist, has double digit inflation.

Tell me how Republicans would fix inflation. They haven’t provided any plan. They worship a landlord. You think they want to reduce housing costs? The price of oil is under $80/barrel. Inflation is way worse in Europe. Brazil, led by a right wing fascist, has double digit inflation.
What, you're not blaming Fred Glass?

$80 is historically high. There is much more we can do to lower the price of oil.

Don't support Biden's crazy spending and then expect Republicans to come up with a solution. Democrats wanted it, they can own it.

But there is a lot of deregulation that can take place to free up the logistics issues. Like Reagan, it's the supply side that needs to be goosed.

Reactions: Crayfish57

They're impervious to facts.

look at this hyper-partisan, party-following fan boi. Have ever looked at things in context? EU GDP growth was positive the past two quarters (4.2%). It was negative in the US.

and lol at using Brazil. Why don’t you post Venezuela next? Oh, because it doesn’t fit your ridiculous narrative. Go back to the bball board.

look at this hyper-partisan, party-following fan boi. Have ever looked at things in context? EU GDP growth was positive the past two quarters (4.2%). It was negative in the US.

and lol at using Brazil. Why don’t you post Venezuela next? Oh, because it doesn’t fit your ridiculous narrative. Go back to the bball board.
And the dollar is at record high against the Euro.

The US economy is still creating hundreds of thousands of jobs every month. Meanwhile, desperate Germans are cutting down forests to heat their homes.

Oh lord. It is strange to me how many people still believe trump won and Biden should have an asterisk. Or three
Well millions of dems still think there was russian collusion and trump lost in 2016 so not sure why why are surprised. Somehow they think its ok to say trump lost but dont you dare question 2020 or you are an extremist. I bet you after rhe dems lose 2022 the cries of repubs cheated will by crazy. Bank it. We will soon see how dems perform without drop boxes everywhere and mass mail in voting.

Well millions of dems still think there was russian collusion and trump lost in 2016 so not sure why why are surprised. Somehow they think its ok to say trump lost but dont you dare question 2020 or you are an extremist. I bet you after rhe dems lose 2022 the cries of repubs cheated will by crazy. Bank it. We will soon see how dems perform without drop boxes everywhere and mass mail in voting.
Except that none of that is true.

I hate to tell you, but there will still be drop boxes everywhere and mass mail in voting.

People like bailey don't realize that Dems are real people. They only know them as caricatures created by their chosen right-wing talking heads.
Yeah, it's not like calling anyone who voted for Trump as "Trumper" or accusing them of being in a cult. Totally different, right?

I’m curious where you are getting this information (Breitbart, Hannity?) as I know a ton of Dems and literally none of them have said (even in hushed dem to dem conversations) that they think Hillary won in 2016.

Reactions: bub-rub
I’m curious where you are getting this information (Breitbart, Hannity?) as I know a ton of Dems and literally none of them have said (even in hushed dem to dem conversations) that they think Hillary won in 2016.
"According to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 72% of Democrats said that “Russia succeeded” in changing the outcome of the election that vaulted former President Donald Trump into the White House."

"According to the latest Rasmussen Reports survey, 72% of Democrats said that “Russia succeeded” in changing the outcome of the election that vaulted former President Donald Trump into the White House."

I‘ve literally never had anyone say that to me but if the article/poll is correct I guess that means the Dems should have gone on a “Tourist visit” to the capital, put together fake electors, Obama should have cajoled Biden to not certify the election, called secretaries of states, hired wacky attorneys, etc etc.
It’s interesting how each side handled things differently.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I‘ve literally never had anyone say that to me but if the article/poll is correct I guess that means the Dems should have gone on a “Tourist visit” to the capital, put together fake electors, Obama should have cajoled Biden to not certify the election, called secretaries of states, hired wacky attorneys, etc etc.
It’s interesting how each side handled things differently.
Yeah, the Dems just funded a bogus report and got the FBI to lie about it so they could ruin Trump's reputation without ever proving anything.

Real civil.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

There is a difference between thinking Trump lost and thinking Russia swayed votes towards Trump.

There is no doubt Russia tried to assist Trump. The only question is how much it helped him.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs and DANC

Pay attention to the wording. 72% of Dems thought that Russian interference (a very nebulous phrase) likely changed the outcome. It does not say the results were fraudulent.

The argument the vast majority of Dems have always made is that voters were duped. And Russian propaganda played a role in that duping. But very few argued that the results were fraudulent. People voted for who they voted for, and Trump won. But a lot of Dems think Trump won because voters were basically tricked into voting for him.

That's very different from what you folks are all claiming, which is that the 2020 results weren't just caused by voters being stupid, but rather were faked. The distance between those two claims is on the scale of light years.

Pay attention to the wording. 72% of Dems thought that Russian interference (a very nebulous phrase) likely changed the outcome. It does not say the results were fraudulent.

The argument the vast majority of Dems have always made is that voters were duped. And Russian propaganda played a role in that duping. But very few argued that the results were fraudulent. People voted for who they voted for, and Trump won. But a lot of Dems think Trump won because voters were basically tricked into voting for him.

That's very different from what you folks are all claiming, which is that the 2020 results weren't just caused by voters being stupid, but rather were faked. The distance between those two claims is on the scale of light years.
Oh, so thinking the Russians threw the election to Trump doesn't mean the results were fraudulent?

Like Bill said, I guess it depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT