ADVERTISEMENT

Leaked Biden / Ghani transcripts

That's literally the exact opposite of what those transcripts show.

What they do show isn't kind to Ol' Joe and his advisers, but it's entirely different than what you are claiming.

Did you read your own links?

Remember when Trump wanted to keep a positive attitude in the face of the pandemic and the uproar that caused?

I’m sure the same folks will be really mad at Joe.

Totally sure of it.

Yes that is so comparable. His phone call will increase the number of american deaths.. oh wait, there is no comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bill4411
Reuters in the link from Mohoosier interpreted the conversation and quotes Biden as follows,

The American leader’s words indicated he didn’t anticipate the massive insurrection and collapse to come 23 days later. “We are going to continue to fight hard, diplomatically, politically, economically, to make sure your government not only survives, but is sustained and grows,” said Biden

Why do so many posts devolve into 'Wahhh! You used to say mean things about Trump but now you don't say mean things about Biden. WAAAAHHH!!!!' ?
Easy, because they’re lowest common denominator drama kings & queens.

Too much time spent on Facebook

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Why do so many posts devolve into 'Wahhh! You used to say mean things about Trump but now you don't say mean things about Biden. WAAAAHHH!!!!' ?
Explain why it’s not relevant that Dems were completely tore up four years and now don’t give a damn with Biden?

Excuses and it’s okay under Biden.

Reactions: DANC
GOP didn't used to be the party of hand wringers. Now they are constantly triggered.
And what the hell did you guys do for four years? Now you want to hide when this idiot keeps screwing up.

Nancy is already covering him this morning. Forget the hostages left behind. She and the Dems are going to make America beautiful again spending trillions.

To hell with those abandoned that will be butchered in Afghanistan. Biden will look at his watch while they tell him about the deaths. They mean nothing to him. We need to excuse him. The stuttering problem, you know.

GOP didn't used to be the party of hand wringers. Now they are constantly triggered.
BVH, the hand wringing over our departure is just beginning from what I can tell.

Think about the repercussions of people we evacuated from Afghanistan when they turn out to be terrorists.

The possible repercussions are endless.

They spoke for 14 minutes. Glad Joe was able to find the time.

He was more interested in changing the perception of the situation than the reality of the situation.

I would have expected nothing more.

Explain why it’s not relevant that Dems were completely tore up four years and now don’t give a damn with Biden?

Oh, I know this one!

giphy.gif

They apply one set of rules to themselves and a different set of rules to others.

War. Hurricane clean up. Helping the working man. Etc.

When their lips move, grab the children and run!

And what the hell did you guys do for four years? Now you want to hide when this idiot keeps screwing up.
So, be better. Show us the way. Stop being an angry baby who has admitted to posting like this because his feelings were hurt for four years. Your tantrums are not about Biden. Your tantrums are about how Trump was talked about on here for 4 years. Be the one to stop the cycle. Or, keep talking shit about Biden. But, for God's sake, quit crying like a little baby.
I've already pointed out a few negative Biden articles lately on CNN. Find me one negative article from Fox on Trump when he was president.

Dems were completely tore up four years and now don’t give a damn
I know, I know!

Many people were completely bent out of shape over over a POTUS open courting/pandering to white supremacists, his overt racism, misogyny, his love fest with foreign dictators...

That was all rectified, at least until that pesky reinstatement day comes.

Is anyone offering excuses for the withdrawal from Afghanistan? As far as I can tell, no one is giving the Biden Administration a pass on this. Almost universally people are being critical of what Biden specifically has said or done.

I think you're having a knee jerk reaction here and projecting a bit. The MAGA crowd was never, ever critical of Trump and lapped up everything he said. In a way, it's kind of refreshing to see that people who might've voted for Biden can still look at his governance and his presidency critically and call him out when needed.

Last edited:
So, be better. Show us the way. Stop being an angry baby who has admitted to posting like this because his feelings were hurt for four years. Your tantrums are not about Biden. Your tantrums are about how Trump was talked about on here for 4 years. Be the one to stop the cycle. Or, keep talking shit about Biden. But, for God's sake, quit crying like a little baby.
I've already pointed out a few negative Biden articles lately on CNN. Find me one negative article from Fox on Trump when he was president.
Ah. Consequence avoidance. You want no punishment for your past sin!

You ate the Apple - you shall surely die.

Ah. Consequence avoidance. You want no punishment for your past sin!

You ate the Apple - you shall surely die.
I just want the crying to stop. Criticize Biden all you want. But stop acting like you (not specifically you) held Trump to anywhere near the same level. Hell, Biden has caught more shit in the last month from the Left than Trump did in four years from the Right. Of course, the response to that is Trump never did anything so egregious. Fine. Then stop being such an aggrieved baby (not you).

Nancy is already covering him this morning. Forget the hostages left behind. She and the Dems are going to make America beautiful again spending trillions.

To hell with those abandoned that will be butchered in Afghanistan. Biden will look at his watch while they tell him about the deaths. They mean nothing to him. We need to excuse him. The stuttering problem, you know.
Not every criticism of Biden has to be framed with the "What would liberals be saying if it had been Trump" lens. People are going to be more critical of the opposition and less critical of their own team. I do it, you do it, the liberal posters do it. Get over it.

Not every criticism of Biden has to be framed with the "What would liberals be saying if it had been Trump" lens. People are going to be more critical of the opposition and less critical of their own team. I do it, you do it, the liberal posters do it. Get over it.
Maybe he'll listen to you.

I just want the crying to stop. Criticize Biden all you want. But stop acting like you (not specifically you) help Trump to anywhere near the same level. Hell, Biden has caught more shit in the last month from the Left than Trump did in four years from the Right. Of course, the response to that is Trump never did anything so egregious. Fine. Then stop being such an aggrieved baby (not you).
You weren’t listening.

plenty of Republicans bitched about trump - whole organizations were formed - remember The Lincoln Project? Hell, the whole Bush family (remember them? Presidents and candidates) criticized him constantly. The McCain family? Etc.

The Anti-Trump Democrats were tone deaf and spewed hatred - at everyone. And now you want a free pass and Kum-ba-ya. NOW you want bipartisanship? You all murdered it, burned it, and fed the ashes to your children.

Go wander the wilderness for 40 years and call back.

You weren’t listening.

plenty of Republicans bitched about trump - whole organizations were formed - remember The Lincoln Project? Hell, the whole Bush family (remember them? Presidents and candidates) criticized him constantly. The McCain family? Etc.

The Anti-Trump Democrats were tone deaf and spewed hatred - at everyone. And now you want a free pass and Kum-ba-ya. NOW you want bipartisanship? You all murdered it, burned it, and fed the ashes to your children.

Go wander the wilderness for 40 years and call back.
Well, I was more talking about stoll, and a couple of others. So there.

And to piggy back off your wilderness wandering allusion, you guys have already turned your back on your beliefs and created the golden calf...

edit_here.00_01_05_15.Still146.jpg

Well, I was more talking about stoll, and a couple of others. So there.

And to piggy back off your wilderness wandering allusion, you guys have already turned your back on your beliefs and created the golden calf...

edit_here.00_01_05_15.Still146.jpg
I’ve got news for you guys. I am going to do exactly as you guys did for four years. No let up. If I had turned the other cheek my whole life I’d be slopping hogs for minimum wage. I am not going to start giving in now. And I might add when I’ve thought I’ve been terribly wrong to someone on here I’ve apologized. And no, I am not apologizing to the incel TMP.

I’ve got news for you guys. I am going to do exactly as you guys did for four years. No let up. If I had turned the other cheek my whole life I’d be slopping hogs for minimum wage. I am not going to start giving in now. And I might add when I’ve thought I’ve been terribly wrong to someone on here I’ve apologized. And no, I am not apologizing to the incel TMP.
What do you hope to be the outcome of this crusade you’re about to embark on?

Angry responses?

• Haha
Reactions: bigmac76
I recall several discussions on Fox that were critical of him spending too much $$$$ . . .

What do you hope to be the outcome of this crusade you’re about to embark on?

Angry responses?
Crusade, no just post information. Responses will depend on what a response is to me.

You did follow The Cooler the four years of Trump?

Why do you think you were turning the other cheek when posters talked about Trump?

Wait...

Are...you...Trump? :oops:

That would explain so much. I mean, you (and by you, I mean your online persona, btw) are a narcissistic, immature, bubble-residing tool like him. Maybe you are him.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Why do you think you were turning the other cheek when posters talked about Trump?

Wait...

Are...you...Trump? :oops:

That would explain so much. I mean, you (and by you, I mean your online persona, btw) are a narcissistic, immature, bubble-residing tool like him. Maybe you are him.
If being like Trump, you mean taking no shit from Dems, then I guess so. Other than that, I don’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
No let up... I am not going to start giving in now...
As I said, yeah, Trumpers aren't angry and bitter in the least, running around red-faced, ranting and raving "Take off your damn Biden face diaper"... I just make it all up

Well, you keep carrying his water. Let us know if he ever gives a shit about you.

Guessing stoll is going to be waiting a while for his invite to visit mar-a-lago. Hopefully he didn't make a donation...those things magically become recurring donations.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT