ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone still a supporter of fan of Biden at this point?

Conservative bracket:

Aloha v. HoopsDoc

DANC v. Cray

Joe Hoopsier v. McMurtry

IndianaFTW v. IUCrazy

GiggityGoo (all versions) v. Stollcpa

CoH v. Univee2

Spartan v. jet812

JDB v. Twenty02

Liberal bracket:

Lars v. Sope

Goat v. Hickory

Uncle Mark v. TommyCracker

BulkVanderhuge v. Lucy

Cosmic v. hoosboot

Zeke v. bawlmer

Mr. Bing v. Marvin

TMFT v. Ohio Guy

Some have been left off because I needed 32 for a number and couldn't do 64. Others because I think they've said they were hurt recently. Others, because I wasn't sure which side to put you on.

I did not take the time to rank them. But here you go. Who wlns?

Top prize (for motivation): champ gets to ban one poster for 1 year, including all handles.
ha. i win. i'm a disaster of a human but my coordination is off the charts. zero chance anyone on this board comes close

Conservative bracket:

Aloha v. HoopsDoc

DANC v. Cray

Joe Hoopsier v. McMurtry

IndianaFTW v. IUCrazy

CoH v. Univee2

Spartan v. jet812

JDB v. Twenty02

Liberal bracket:

Lars v. Sope

Goat v. Hickory

BulkVanderhuge v. Lucy

Cosmic v. hoosboot

Zeke v. bawlmer

Mr. Bing v. Marvin

TMFT v. Ohio Guy

Some have been left off because I needed 32 for a number and couldn't do 64. Others because I think they've said they were hurt recently. Others, because I wasn't sure which side to put you on.

imi
Top prize (for motivation): champ gets to ban one poster for 1 year, including all handles.

I'm easily eliminated round one vs Mark. Me....guitar playing and lifelong middle management suck up, desk jockey vs a scrap iron trailer dog who has worked in the auto industry.

My hands are butter soft and gentle.... Mark's are probably now titanium hammers wrapped with calloused skin that's comparable to steel wool.

Plus as a lib, if I happened to get a good punch in I'd immediately stop, apologize, help him off the ground and offer pay for any medical bills.

Easy round one win for Mark.

Conservative bracket:

Aloha v. HoopsDoc

DANC v. Cray

Joe Hoopsier v. McMurtry

IndianaFTW v. IUCrazy

CoH v. Univee2

Spartan v. jet812

JDB v. Twenty02

Liberal bracket:

Lars v. Sope

Goat v. Hickory

BulkVanderhuge v. Lucy

Cosmic v. hoosboot

Zeke v. bawlmer

Mr. Bing v. Marvin

TMFT v. Ohio Guy

Perfect draw.
Jet and I will play in Dubois Co….loser buys schooners of beer

Conservative bracket:

Aloha v. HoopsDoc

DANC v. Cray

Joe Hoopsier v. McMurtry

IndianaFTW v. IUCrazy

CoH v. Univee2

Spartan v. jet812

JDB v. Twenty02

Liberal bracket:

Lars v. Sope

Goat v. Hickory

BulkVanderhuge v. Lucy

Cosmic v. hoosboot

Zeke v. bawlmer

Mr. Bing v. Marvin

TMFT v. Ohio Guy

You have me playing against myself.

I'm easily eliminated round one vs Mark. Me....guitar playing and lifelong middle management suck up, desk jockey vs a scrap iron trailer dog who has worked in the auto industry.

My hands are butter soft and gentle.... Mark's are probably now titanium hammers wrapped with calloused skin that's comparable to steel wool.

Plus as a lib, if I happened to get a good punch in I'd immediately stop, apologize, help him off the ground and offer pay for any medical bills.

Easy round one win for Mark.

I don't want to hear it. I have to go against the GOAT. lol

• Haha
Reactions: TommyCracker
There's punching in pickleball?

#payingattention
To make it interesting, we could say that each time you lose a point, you have to do a shot of beer. (BudLite for the Libs; UltraRight for the cons).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: TommyCracker
Conservative bracket:

Aloha v. HoopsDoc

DANC v. Cray

Joe Hoopsier v. McMurtry

IndianaFTW v. IUCrazy

CoH v. Univee2

Spartan v. jet812

JDB v. Twenty02

Liberal bracket:

Lars v. Sope

Goat v. Hickory

BulkVanderhuge v. Lucy

Cosmic v. hoosboot

Zeke v. bawlmer

Mr. Bing v. Marvin

TMFT v. Ohio Guy

Is tackling allowed?

Is tackling allowed?
Don't think so:

Don't think so:

Am I the only one on here who actually plays Pickleball?

Conservative bracket:

Aloha v. HoopsDoc

DANC v. Cray

Joe Hoopsier v. McMurtry

IndianaFTW v. IUCrazy

CoH v. Univee2

Spartan v. jet812

JDB v. Twenty02

Liberal bracket:

Lars v. Sope

Goat v. Hickory

BulkVanderhuge v. Lucy

Cosmic v. hoosboot

Zeke v. bawlmer

Mr. Bing v. Marvin

TMFT v. Ohio Guy

I forfeit. I can think of few things more useless than Pickleball. Maybe golf.

Don't think so:

Well the game sucks. :cool:

Did you play football at IU?
No that was at a university not in a Power Five conference and I transferred to IU after playing a couple of years. I played and even started games but I knew I wasn't going to play in the NFL and decided I didn't want to risk my ability to walk and run in the future.

Last edited:
No that was at a university not in a Power Five conference and I transferred to IU playing a couple of years. I played and even started games but I knew I wasn't going to play in the NFL and decided I didn't want to risk my ability to walk and run in the future.
Smart move.

ha. i win. i'm a disaster of a human but my coordination is off the charts. zero chance anyone on this board comes close
Are you a racquet sport guy? I'll take someone with a lot of racquet-sports experience in a racquet variant game over the pure athlete any day.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Are you a racquet sport guy? I'll take someone with a lot of racquet-sports experience in a racquet variant game over the pure athlete any day.
TroI.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I have serious reservations about his age but if you're asking me about Biden as an alternative for today's GOP, then yes I am all-in on Biden.

Sorry man, but I'm going with Farva in this one

He's been training for this his whole life with his explosive cardio.

If this is held outdoors, how many on the field would stroke out the first round?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT