ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of Biden 'Whitmer' gaffes

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Only "3s" on the Biden gaffe scale, but still funny.

Full disclosure for the Apologists....the first is from 8/11.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

Wow I thought you were going to demonstrate that he confused her with someone else, or forgot who she was. Now that would really be a sign of senility...Btw this may be the ultimate Freudian slip on Donnie's part, since he may have conflated one recently convicted felon with someone who faces a real possibility of enjoying the same status, in the not too distant future...

Since we basically know that Trump will be the anti-Democrat running in 2024 (and thus your choice) bringing Trump into the conversation may be a tad premature, but still warranted...

Reactions: billyhillui
Wow I thought you were going to demonstrate that he confused her with someone else, or forgot who she was. Now that would really be a sign of senility...

Since we basically know that Trump will be the anti-Democrat running in 2024 (and thus your choice) bringing Trump into the conversation may be a tad premature, but still warranted...

Shocking yabbut

Wow I thought you were going to demonstrate that he confused her with someone else, or forgot who she was. Now that would really be a sign of senility...Btw this may be the ultimate Freudian slip on Donnie's part, since he may have conflated one recently convicted felon with someone who faces a real possibility of enjoying the same status, in the not too distant future...

You want to get into a Trump-Biden gaffe war? I'm pretty confident I'll win that. And it might be an entertaining thread. You want to go first?

On my end, I would need a few hours.

Reactions: DANC
You want to get into a Trump-Biden gaffe war? I'm pretty confident I'll win that. And it might be an entertaining thread. You want to go first?

On my end, I would need a few hours.

You would be done in hours but it would take months to go through all of Trump's crap.

keep it up covfefe.

Last edited:

Whutabout

Reactions: jet812

Let us know when Joe Biden tries to change the path of a hurricane with a f'n sharpie!

Let us know when Joe Biden tries to change the path of a hurricane with a f'n sharpie!
Could it be mushroom doesn't know about the attacks on airports during the Revolutionary War, or the raking of Forests in Finland? The folks in Finland still have no idea WTH he was talking about...

Does Trump even know that Finland is basically on the Arctic Circle? He hasn't really shown an aptitude for Geography (or even the English Language) in the past. There wouldn't be you tube videos with millions of views discussing annual lists of "Trump's best words" if Trump didn't just make up words and display dubious vocabulary skills...

I know mushroom wants to defend his hero, but only an idiot would try to claim that anyone was more gaffe prone than Trump.

But gas prices!!!!
Sure, let's make fun of those blue collar schlubs who have to get to their $15 an hour jobs who now have to pay more for their gas.

Oh wait - Joe wants them to buy electric cars, which are so cheap.

So much for the compassionate Democrats.

Could it be mushroom doesn't know about the attacks on airports during the Revolutionary War, or the raking of Forests in Finland? The folks in Finland still have no idea WTH he was talking about...

Does Trump even know that Finland is basically on the Arctic Circle? He hasn't really shown an aptitude for Geography (or even the English Language) in the past. There wouldn't be you tube videos with millions of views discussing annual lists of "Trump's best words" if Trump didn't just make up words and display dubious vocabulary skills...

I know mushroom wants to defend his hero, but only an idiot would try to claim that anyone was more gaffe prone than Trump.
Didn't Trump try to (unsuccessfully) buy Greenland, Putin, Pence, McConnell, the 2020 election & Horseface?

Since he failed in every one of those attempted purchases, how do some still consider him a 'good businessman'?

Not good businessman

Lodestar

Didn't Trump trip going down some steps? Apparently that's not the half of it.

http://www.salon.com/2020/06/26/10-of-trumps-most-embarrassing-gaffes_partner/

..., or puts getting reelected ahead of the health & lives of American citizens.

Then there's that "I won the 2020 election!" bs still being regurgitated, with zero proof or facts to back it up.

0 for 63 in court for orange boy. Perfect record.

Orange man not bad/Orange man/Covid-45 deadly!

Lodestar

Last edited:

#covfefe for life

Didn't Trump try to (unsuccessfully) buy Greenland, Putin, Pence, McConnell, the 2020 election & Horseface?

Since he failed in every one of those attempted purchases, how do some still consider him a 'good businessman'?

Not good businessman

Lodestar

At least he didn't try to sell California lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT