ADVERTISEMENT

Is Biden okay?

That's why I retired early from IT. Freaking 3 AM calls from India from their techies who can't figure it out. It caused a lot of health problems from sleep interruption.

Early retirement probably saved my life. I probably took my job way too seriously. However, for one of my clients, Coors, I had to make sure the beer kept flowing!
oh yes! i've heard that india complaint for years. my best friend works for accenture

Reactions: DANC
I’m bored and your shtick is slightly humorous to me.

TMP does it better, but you’re not bad.
TMP is smart. He is a dick, but he is smart. Hickory and BHE definitely grew up riding the short bus. My guess is both still live with Mommy.

TMP is smart. He is a dick, but he is smart. Hickory and BHE definitely grew up riding the short bus. My guess is both still live with Mommy.
Good post, except TMP is not smart. In fact, he's barely conscious.

You should be grateful. 90% of your posts belong in the trash. There are 4 other mods on this board that I am aware of. Go cry to one of them.

I have yet to see a post of yours that doesn't belong in the trash.

I know you don't live with your mom. She threw out her trash.

Not crying, but to call yourself a mod is a joke.

Yea angry today. Worked until 3am this morning and back at work by 8:30. Clients calling bugging about stimulus checks. The lefties have it figured out. Get everyone hooked on the government tit. I had a wife call yesterday to make sure she could keep the $1,400 pending in her checking account for her husband who died 3 weeks ago. She was happy when I told her it was hers to keep. Keep printing the money and China keeps buying our T-Bills. I guess their collateral is the country. They own the Bidens and they own the country. If they send one more virus they might finish us off. Or they can wait for Biden to let 10 million more illegals in the country that kills us off with another round of the virus.

You should wait until after 4/15 to post.

Because I am supposed to know all about it and it comes with a $250 tax return. The right to call me day or night. 😂 Seriously most of my clients have been with me 20-30 years. I am supposed to have the answers. Google would work but call or text me. They all have my cell number.
Can you see your house from up there on that cross?

Reactions: Circlejoe
It's always fun when Stoll takes his anger at his left-wing communist clients and his wife who both dumped him and is apparently soaking him in the divorce settlement out on us heathen. It's hard work raking in those gargantuan piles of moola during tax season. He'll be able to take a break, a'la Scrooge McDuck in his gold coin vault in about a month.

Last edited:
I got some of that back when I was doing a lot of computer repairs. Every time a machine I'd worked on hicupped I'd get a panicked call.
I tell you what's frustrating is trying to help someone who has had a computer for ten years and they still are scared to death of it and know nothing. You tell them to click on a certain icon and get a "What's an icon?" response back. And most have no idea how no idea how to navigate. When they click Save it goes to wherever it is set to at that time..... and on and on and on..

It's always fun when Stoll takes his anger at his left-wing communist clients and his wife who both dumped him and is apparently soaking him in the divorce settlement out on us heathen. It's hard work raking in those gargantuan piles of moola during tax season. He'll be able to take a break, a'la Scrooge McDuck in his gold coin vault in about a month.

Just to be clear, I left and filed and I have no left wing commie clients. I have several democrats that have regrets about their vote for Biden.

However there are left wing commies on here along with a new to the cause left wing dunce in the WH.

• Angry
Reactions: MaxCoke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT