ADVERTISEMENT

Biden officially announced

Anecdotal but I spend a lot of time in rural communities at factories. These old guys were diehard trump supporters. They’ve largely moved on and want someone else. Trump fatigue is real
That's because all they've heard the last 2 years is how evil he is. They'll come back when Biden is running against him.

I spend all my time in rural communities and never seen stronger support for Trump.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Trump didn't close a single school or lock down anything.

Don't blame Trump for media hysteria.
Trump facilitated same by giving fauci a microphone and daily press conferences because trump wanted to be on tv everyday. It was terrible leadership. Trump didn’t learn shit about Covid. Desantis did. Studied it.

That's because all they've heard the last 2 years is how evil he is. They'll come back when Biden is running against him.

I spend all my time in rural communities and never seen stronger support for Trump.
No it’s fatigue, narcissism, etc, and endorsements. People grow tired of losing

He’s actually less popular. Considerably less popular
I've never understood those claims here in how the WC is one, giant liberal orgy.

I mean it's a deep, red Indiana basketball site made up of (I'm guessing) 99% total dudes, 96% white dudes, 80% white dudes who are either from or lived in Indiana, and 90% of them are 45 and older.

If you can't get a majority with THAT group....wait til we add a significant amount of more women, minorities, outed LGBTQ, gen Z and millennials in general.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I've never understood those claims here in how the WC is one, giant liberal orgy.

I mean it's a deep, red Indiana basketball site made up of (I'm guessing) 99% total dudes, 96% white dudes, 80% white dudes who are either from or lived in Indiana, and 90% of them are 45 and older.

If you can't get a majority with THAT group....wait til we add a significant amount of more women, minorities, outed LGBTQ, gen Z and millennials in general.
Bloomington iu.

Reactions: DANC
Anecdotal but I spend a lot of time in rural communities at factories. These old guys were diehard trump supporters. They’ve largely moved on and want someone else. Trump fatigue is real

Same. I travel in blue collar, working class circles, both at work and socially. Trump's support is surprisingly weak. Most think he's a blowhard assclown.

Trump didn't close a single school or lock down anything.

Don't blame Trump for media hysteria.
His biggest mistake was going along with the lockdowns but to be fair he was the only one in the administration against them. He got sucked into going along despite his instincts.

But it’s just comical to suggest a President Hillary, or Bush, Rubio, Cruz, Obama, etc wouldn’t have done the exact same thing or much worse. Hell literally 90% of the WC would’ve barbecued him alive had he fought to keep the country open. He’s killing grandma!!! He only cares about his property values!!! Impeach the bastard immediately!!!!

Meanwhile the rest of the world was doing far more extreme things. China, NZ, and Australia were setting up concentration camps literally. In Europe you were arrested for not wearing a mask. But yes any other President other than Trump would’ve been the one leader in the world to buck the trend and not lockdown. Completely ridiculous.

So let's run a far right campaign that will only further piss off moderates and make them vote left? Seems like a winning strategy.

In case you didn't pay attention, OZ was a Trumper, not a Romney look-a-like. Romney has easily won his senate seat time and time again. Masters, Herschel (my own kid hates me) also lost with Trump's support.

In the House - Joe Kent lost a Republican seat, Majewski, Gibbs and Palin all lost by double-digits and the other Toss-ups in OH, PA and NC were all lost by Trumpers.

Don't forget PA, MI, NY, MA, WI, IL, MN, NM and KS governors.

Trump is becoming the Hilary Clinton of the GOP and he's not even a Republican.
I think you guys are missing what dbm is actually throwing down here. He's saying the elections are so corrupt that the Democrats are virtually guaranteed to win from all the vote stealing, and only nominating someone who motivates the silent majority of far-right crazies who also are somehow immune to all this election fraud can overcome said fraud.

Does the argument make sense? No, of course not. But that's why you can't get through to him.

I think you guys are missing what dbm is actually throwing down here. He's saying the elections are so corrupt that the Democrats are virtually guaranteed to win from all the vote stealing, and only nominating someone who motivates the silent majority of far-right crazies who also are somehow immune to all this election fraud can overcome said fraud.

Does the argument make sense? No, of course not. But that's why you can't get through to him.
DANC is echoing the same.

His biggest mistake was going along with the lockdowns but to be fair he was the only one in the administration against them. He got sucked into going along despite his instincts.

But it’s just comical to suggest a President Hillary, or Bush, Rubio, Cruz, Obama, etc wouldn’t have done the exact same thing or much worse. Hell literally 90% of the WC would’ve barbecued him alive had he fought to keep the country open. He’s killing grandma!!! He only cares about his property values!!! Impeach the bastard immediately!!!!

Meanwhile the rest of the world was doing far more extreme things. China, NZ, and Australia were setting up concentration camps literally. In Europe you were arrested for not wearing a mask. But yes any other President other than Trump would’ve been the one leader in the world to buck the trend and not lockdown. Completely ridiculous.
^^ THIS 1 million times over! Trump was faced with a crossroads. A crossroad of two, 1 way dead end roads. There was not way out because that was the entire plan. They FINALLY created a scenery that he could not get out of. And we all paid for their obsession.

My one bitch about Trump, is that knowing that there was no possible wining proposition from the plandemic, that he would have went with his gut, magnified it x1,000,000 and put all of these Pand'cultist in a hole. At least when he was vilified for that, he would have been able to say he was never daunted.
But I understand the enormous pressure that he was faced with. It's never been done in the history of humanity (if you can call the D's part of humanity).
Are we paying attention yet? It seems that Tucker has peeled the onion, it's probably time time start listening.

I predict that we will see just that. These lunatic Trump supporters may as well vote directly for President Harris, because they're all but guaranteeing that outcome.
You know dems are salivating at that idea. They probably thought he wouldn't make it the first term. If he wins again he will be almost 10 years past the average expiration date for men. It's the only feasible way the dems can get their checkboxes filled.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Ohhhh boy Interesting...The other Biden whistle blower

• Wow
Trump was a terrible president. Unconscionably bad. He totally botched Covid and it had a huge impact on lives. He was the leader. Not fauci. Putting fauci front and center emboldened the crazy left all over the country. Add that to proud boys, Rudy, stupid lawsuits, election nonsense, me Mr me, endorsing terrible candidates, divisiveness and he was an objectively awful president
Fauci should be in prison

Fauci should be in prison
For what, exactly? It seems to me he only did his job as a public health official working with available data at the time.

I do think Biden should have dismissed him early in his term because he was too controversial (and he misled the public to prevent hoarding of K-95 masks).

But I'm curious if people here really think he should face charges.

For what, exactly? It seems to me he only did his job as a public health official working with available data at the time.

I do think Biden should have dismissed him early in his term because he was too controversial (and he misled the public to prevent hoarding of K-95 masks).

But I'm curious if people here really think he should face charges.
For lying to congress about NIH funding of gain of function research.

They knew the risks.

For lying to congress about NIH funding of gain of function research.

They knew the risks.

I know that's an allegation, but perjury in front of Congress is a serious offense. Why hasn't he been charged?

• Haha
I know that's an allegation, but perjury in front of Congress is a serious offense. Why hasn't he been charged?
It's rarely prosecuted anywhere because of the standards for evidence. But I think that's the big reason people want that.

I dont think he should go to prison. He's got enough crap from the public and we put too many people in prison anyway.

^^ THIS 1 million times over! Trump was faced with a crossroads. A crossroad of two, 1 way dead end roads. There was not way out because that was the entire plan. They FINALLY created a scenery that he could not get out of. And we all paid for their obsession.

My one bitch about Trump, is that knowing that there was no possible wining proposition from the plandemic, that he would have went with his gut, magnified it x1,000,000 and put all of these Pand'cultist in a hole. At least when he was vilified for that, he would have been able to say he was never daunted.
But I understand the enormous pressure that he was faced with. It's never been done in the history of humanity (if you can call the D's part of humanity).
Are we paying attention yet? It seems that Tucker has peeled the onion, it's probably time time start listening.
If he'd hadn't done what Fauci said to do, he would have been blamed for every death and impeached the summer of 2020.

Fauci was god to the Dims and now they are distancing themselves.

It's obvious to anyone with a (functioning) brain. I had to add that because, presumably, posters like Hickory do have a brain, but it doesn't appear to be functioning.

Ohhhh boy Interesting...The other Biden whistle blower

Arresting him an Israeli in Cyprus for arms dealing? This administration will stop at nothing to shut people up.

Reactions: Indianaftw
Arresting him an Israeli in Cyprus for arms dealing? This administration will stop at nothing to shut people up.
Thank you for checking that out...That is big time crap right there. UNREAL! I am sick and tired of these people. They need a justice hammer dropped at Guantanamo. Its beyond ridiculous at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT