ADVERTISEMENT

Latest Trump/Biden poll from NH

Some people are stubborn about pre conceived notions...

Again, this has nothing to do with Biden (or any POTUS). I have family in Franklin KY and Portland, TN so I've travelled thru KY for over 60 yrs. Gas has always been cheaper in KY than IN, and I can even recall my family in TN crossing the state line to buy gas (and other things) in KY because it was generally cheaper.

I don't know why it is, I just know it's always been that way in my lifetime...
I've explained the price difference. You're either lying or can't understand English.

Hint: I didn't argue that systemic racism exists. Try again, see if you can figure out what I actually said.
No, you were using it as an example. But it's a false example and you assign an equivalency that isn't there.

If you think it's a true example, give real examples of it. Stop trying to obfuscate.

I’ll pay an extra $200/month in gas to maintain a democracy (at least a representative republic)- I feel for those who can’t make the same choice. I also feel for younger folks such as yourself who don’t realize social security is not guaranteed
CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC!

SMH!

it's gov's job to get out of the way. much of this was created by gov. inflation. gov reliance. how the pandemic was handled. our response to same. and i don't just mean the fed gov. local as well. less gov imo would have left us in a much better position today. the difference between today and 2019 is marked. as a totem it's in that used car article. biden was chief in charge. he shares in the blame. and he's sure as shit incapable of doing anything to ameliorate our condition as an 80 plus year old president who wasn't impressive to begin wth.

i don't understand the allegiance some have to party. some politicians are just shit. on both sides. you can be a dem and recognize biden is horrible. we need a different dem. i won't vote for this guy blah blah blah

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
What’s the topic…
Originally I was explaining to McM why this whole "Biden is ruining our lives" schtick rings a little hollow to some of us, that's all. Too many guys spent years telling us that all it takes is some grit and determination to succeed, but now it's too hard because Biden sucks so bad you can't overcome it.

I don't know where DANC is trying to go with it.

Originally I was explaining to McM why this whole "Biden is ruining our lives" schtick rings a little hollow to some of us, that's all. Too many guys spent years telling us that all it takes is some grit and determination to succeed, but now it's too hard because Biden sucks so bad you can't overcome it.

I don't know where DANC is trying to go with it.
He wants Trump he will not ever cop to why he wants Trump- it just is gents that’s why there is an ignore button- lost causes exist

What’s the topic…
It's in this thread. Goat denies he said it, but he was talking about how conservatives always deny there's systemic racism, sexism, etc.

I asked him for examples of such systemic bias and, as usual, he claims he didn't say it, when it's there in black and white. It's his usual MO when he can't back up his claims.

I'm not wasting more time on it, but if you want to waste your time, feel free to look at his original post.

Reactions: Spartans9312
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT