ADVERTISEMENT

So now what for Comer,Jordan and the others?

I'd like to know how Joe reported that 10% on his tax returns. Firing of Ukrainian prosecutor from Joe's own mouth. Ever ask yourself why the 2nd most powerful man in the world was demanding a Ukrainian prosecutor be fired? Demanding it from his own lips? That seems like something oh someone from the state department can handle. And he told the guy to call Obama if he didn't believe him. Demanding a prosecutor be fired who was investigating the company Hunter was on the BOD...again it is really that simple.

Note this sentence

Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called for his removal​

Also note this part

In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax irregularities, per USA TODAY.

The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Hunter didn't join Burisma until 2014. He wasn't even at Burisma during the time period that was being investigated.

Per usual, MAGA followers cherry pick stuff and don't even care that the timeline doesn't even line up.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark

Note this sentence

Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called for his removal​

Also note this part

In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax irregularities, per USA TODAY.

Hunter didn't join Burisma until 2014. He wasn't even at Burisma during the time period that was being investigated.

Per usual, MAGA followers cherry pick stuff and don't even care that the timeline doesn't even line up.
So in 2014 he investigated corruption from 2010-2012. And in the year he started investigating Burisma (2014), Burisma decided to hire the son of the US Vice President. And Hunter himself admits he wouldn't have got these jobs if his last name wasn't Biden. Seems like the time line lines up quite well.

So in 2014 he investigated corruption from 2010-2012. And in the year he started investigating Burisma (2014), Burisma decided to hire the son of the US Vice President. And Hunter himself admits he wouldn't have got these jobs if his last name wasn't Biden. Seems like the time line lines up quite well.
Hardly

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
c

Note this sentence

Also note this part

Who cares if Hunter wasn't at Burisma during the time period being investigated? No one is saying he was doing corrupt things while on the board. They are saying he was brought on to take the heat off the investigations of Burisma's corruption. Keep up.

Most people here don't refute the "10% to the big guy". The problem is, that's not illegal.

What is your basis of investigation of actions that Joe Biden has done in recompense for these supposed payments?

What policy change has Joe Biden implemented that helped those people who paid money to Hunter

What tax incentive was given?

What trade deal was made?

What was the "Quo" of this Quid-Pro-Quo?

If you can answer that, then you have the basis of an investigation that is worthy of a congressional deposition.

Otherwise, it's just a guy giving his dad money.
Why would Joe deny it then?

Considering that Joe Biden releases his tax returns, I would think that would be pretty easy to figure out.

Because it was listed on his official briefing from the State Department as official United States policy?

And yet most reports indicate that Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma and that the major reason that multiple countries were calling for his ouster was due to his office being rife with corruption and being bribed to look the other way with regards to companies owned by Russian / Ukranian oligarchs.

This item has been debunked already a dozen times and it still keeps getting repeated. For the record, Joe lied. It took 5 months for Shokin to be fired after Joe made his demand. That was after months of calls for his dismissal from not only foreign countries besides us but from Ukraine media itself.
That's great. You provided a link to his 2020 tax returns. Can you provide a link to say 2013 to 2018 when these alleged 10% payments would have been made?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
That's great. You provided a link to his 2020 tax returns. Can you provide a link to say 2013 to 2018 when these alleged 10% payments would have been made?
Tell me you didn't read the link without telling me you didn't read the link.

(Here's a hint, start at the part where it says "With this release...". You don't even need to open the link itself, just look at the partial excerpt in the link description)

Why would Joe deny it then?
Joe didn't deny that he received money from Hunter. He denied knowing about Hunter's business financials.

Yes, you can argue the "Well he obviously knew that the money that Hunter was giving him was just an intermediary, he knew where the money was really coming from.", The problem is, you don't actually have any proof of that.

• Haha
c
Who cares if Hunter wasn't at Burisma during the time period being investigated? No one is saying he was doing corrupt things while on the board. They are saying he was brought on to take the heat off the investigations of Burisma's corruption. Keep up.
Who cares? The people claiming Biden wanted him fired to save hunter from being investigated.

The part about being investigated is kind of necessary

• Haha
Tell me you didn't read the link without telling me you didn't read the link.

(Here's a hint, start at the part where it says "With this release...". You don't even need to open the link itself, just look at the partial excerpt in the link description)
Oh I read it, and the link was only to 2020 return. Nevertheless I found the years I wanted and his income spiked in 2017 due to s-corps claimed to be for speaking engagements. His later years as vice president was very simply W-2 income sprinkled in with minor other income amounts. So nowhere from 2014 thru 2020 with any 10% payments for the big guy unless he buried it in his S-Corp which didn't break down the income by speaking engagement...or favor done.

Joe didn't deny that he received money from Hunter. He denied knowing about Hunter's business financials.

Yes, you can argue the "Well he obviously knew that the money that Hunter was giving him was just an intermediary, he knew where the money was really coming from.", The problem is, you don't actually have any proof of that.
Do you type this stuff with a straight face? Lmao. He denied ever doing business interacting, or involving himself in his son's business. Enough evidence is out to determine that is a lie.

Who cares? The people claiming Biden wanted him fired to save hunter from being investigated.

The part about being investigated is kind of necessary
No, burisma being investigated. The claim is Hunter was brought on the board of directors to squash the investigations into Burisma not Hunter. Quit being so dense. Please just sit out this discussion. You don't even know the basic details of the story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh I read it, and the link was only to 2020 return. Nevertheless I found the years I wanted and his income spiked in 2017 due to s-corps claimed to be for speaking engagements. His later years as vice president was very simply W-2 income sprinkled in with minor other income amounts. So nowhere from 2014 thru 2020 with any 10% payments for the big guy unless he buried it in his S-Corp which didn't break down the income by speaking engagement...or favor done.
A) You asked "I'd like to see how Joe reported those 10% on his tax returns." I answered that Joe releases his tax returns so you can find out and gave you a link to his 2020 returns. You came back with a snippy response instead of reading the link and being able to know that you could find any year you wanted.

B) Now go back and find the date of when "the big guy" was supposed to receive said 10 percent payments. Then check that date as compared to when Joe Biden left political office.

C) Please expound on the "favor" that Joe Biden has done. This is the key to opening the floodgates. Seriously. What is the return on all this investment money into Joe Biden?

And please understand something, if you can show me item "C" and it is legitimate, I will be first in line on the impeachment-train.

A) You asked "I'd like to see how Joe reported those 10% on his tax returns." I answered that Joe releases his tax returns so you can find out and gave you a link to his 2020 returns. You came back with a snippy response instead of reading the link and being able to know that you could find any year you wanted.

B) Now go back and find the date of when "the big guy" was supposed to receive said 10 percent payments. Then check that date as compared to when Joe Biden left political office.

C) Please expound on the "favor" that Joe Biden has done. This is the key to opening the floodgates. Seriously. What is the return on all this investment money into Joe Biden?

And please understand something, if you can show me item "C" and it is legitimate, I will be first in line on the impeachment-train.
Considering the 10% for the big guy email didn't come from 2020 I'd assume you'd provide a link not from 2020. And your link provided just 2020. Again I found them, but not from your link. So thanks?

No, burisma being investigated. The claim is Hunter was brought on the board of directors to squash the investigations into Burisma not Hunter. Quit being so dense. Please just sit out this discussion. You don't even know the basic details of the story.
Cause you magadiots keep flipping the story.

And why would burisma hiring hunter have anything to do with firing shokin? And you conveniently ignore that Biden wasn't the only one calling shokin corrupt

Dumb

• Haha
Cause you magadiots keep flipping the story.

And why would burisma hiring hunter have anything to do with firing shokin? And you conveniently ignore that Biden wasn't the only one calling shokin corrupt

Dumb
Why would burisma hiring hunter have anything to do with firing shokin?! That's the whole point! His father demanded Shokin be fired!

Considering the 10% for the big guy email didn't come from 2020 I'd assume you'd provide a link not from 2020. And your link provided just 2020. Again I found them, but not from your link. So thanks?
The point being, the 10% payments are from 2017. So, please define the influence that Joe Biden has provided in recompense for these payments.

Why would burisma hiring hunter have anything to do with firing shokin?! That's the whole point! His father demanded Shokin be fired!
So did most leaders

So what.

Shokin being corrupt had nothing to do with hunter

Hunter was brought on because Burisma was wanting to expand into American investment markets.

They get to go to American investors and say "Look, we've got the Vice president's son on our board. We're important!"

It's name dropping. Hunter absolutely used his last name to garner more money than was deserved. It's scummy, but unfortunately, it's not illegal.

You can take my word for it, or you can review Devon Archer's (you know, the guy that was usually sitting right next to Hunter) testimony to congress.
"Archer told lawmakers that Shokin's dismissal actually exposed Burisma to more legal scrutiny, not less. Archer claimed that Shokin was "under the control" of Zlochevsky, and his removal was seen as "not good" for the firm – despite Jordan's premise."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Do you type this stuff with a straight face? Lmao. He denied ever doing business interacting, or involving himself in his son's business. Enough evidence is out to determine that is a lie.
Really, because again, checking in on Archer's testimony..
"Archer testified that Joe Biden's interactions with Hunter Biden's associates were "not related to commercial business," that Joe Biden had no involvement with Burisma, the Ukrainian oil conglomerate on whose board both Archer and Hunter Biden served; that the elder Biden never took any actions to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden; and that Hunter Biden never asked his father to take any actions that would help his clients, according to the fully transcribed interview with the committee."

Nobody denies that Hunter Biden is a scummy human being.

He has used his name to open doors that would be closed to most others.

He called his dad with the phone on speakerphone in front of his clients, probably grinning the whole time, just to prove "Hey, I can call the Vice president any time I want.", but every interview of the people in the room yields the same results: they mostly exchanged pleasantries. Money was not discussed. Hunter never requested any action from his father. To date, nobody has been able to identify any action that Joe has taken that benefitted these business partners.

That's all you need to do. Point out one legitimate benefit that Joe provided and you've got a slam dunk case of impeachment. The Shokin firing is not going to fly. The official state department memo and calls for his firing from other countries is going to be enough cover to counteract any claims to the opposite.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Hunter was brought on because Burisma was wanting to expand into American investment markets.

They get to go to American investors and say "Look, we've got the Vice president's son on our board. We're important!"

It's name dropping. Hunter absolutely used his last name to garner more money than was deserved. It's scummy, but unfortunately, it's not illegal.

You can take my word for it, or you can review Devon Archer's (you know, the guy that was usually sitting right next to Hunter) testimony to congress.
"Archer told lawmakers that Shokin's dismissal actually exposed Burisma to more legal scrutiny, not less. Archer claimed that Shokin was "under the control" of Zlochevsky, and his removal was seen as "not good" for the firm – despite Jordan's premise."
Same Devon Archer that said Joe was looped into 20 calls while Hunter was doing Burisma business? Again I've seen no evidence of Joe reporting that 10% income of which there's emails proving out that was the business deal. That's a problem.

Same Devon Archer that said Joe was looped into 20 calls while Hunter was doing Burisma business?
Yes. Exactly.
That's why congress had him come in and testify. Unfortunately, he testified exactly the opposite of what they hoped he would.

Read the transcript.
Archer testified that indeed, Hunter talked to Joe 20 times with Burisma guys nearby.
No business was discussed.
No favors were asked for.

As for the taxes, I have personally not reviewed them so I can not offer an informed opinion (yet). I shall attempt to do so over the next week when off work. I am not an accountant, so no guarantees that I can make heads or tails of it, but I promise to look.

Reactions: UncleMark
Really, because again, checking in on Archer's testimony..
"Archer testified that Joe Biden's interactions with Hunter Biden's associates were "not related to commercial business," that Joe Biden had no involvement with Burisma, the Ukrainian oil conglomerate on whose board both Archer and Hunter Biden served; that the elder Biden never took any actions to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden; and that Hunter Biden never asked his father to take any actions that would help his clients, according to the fully transcribed interview with the committee."

Nobody denies that Hunter Biden is a scummy human being.

He has used his name to open doors that would be closed to most others.

He called his dad with the phone on speakerphone in front of his clients, probably grinning the whole time, just to prove "Hey, I can call the Vice president any time I want.", but every interview of the people in the room yields the same results: they mostly exchanged pleasantries. Money was not discussed. Hunter never requested any action from his father. To date, nobody has been able to identify any action that Joe has taken that benefitted these business partners.

That's all you need to do. Point out one legitimate benefit that Joe provided and you've got a slam dunk case of impeachment. The Shokin firing is not going to fly. The official state department memo and calls for his firing from other countries is going to be enough cover to counteract any claims to the opposite.

Scroll down. Text messages saying don't let them know Joe is involved. It's shady. You keep giving all the steps needed for you to be on board. But it's clear Joe has lied about his involvement. Clear that there's discussion of payments (10%) to the big guy (Joe) from multiple people. And based on my review of his tax returns that money ain't being reported. That's enough for me.

Yes. Exactly.
That's why congress had him come in and testify. Unfortunately, he testified exactly the opposite of what they hoped he would.

Read the transcript.
Archer testified that indeed, Hunter talked to Joe 20 times with Burisma guys nearby.

As for the taxes, I have personally not reviewed them so I can not offer an informed opinion (yet). I shall attempt to do so over the next week when off work. I am not an accountant, so no guarantees that I can make heads or tails of it, but I promise to look.
I looked. And I have 20+ yrs experience looking at way too many federal and state returns. Unless that income is buried in his S-corps then he didn't report it.

Considering that Joe Biden releases his tax returns, I would think that would be pretty easy to figure out.

Because it was listed on his official briefing from the State Department as official United States policy?

And yet most reports indicate that Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma and that the major reason that multiple countries were calling for his ouster was due to his office being rife with corruption and being bribed to look the other way with regards to companies owned by Russian / Ukranian oligarchs.

This item has been debunked already a dozen times and it still keeps getting repeated. For the record, Joe lied. It took 5 months for Shokin to be fired after Joe made his demand. That was after months of calls for his dismissal from not only foreign countries besides us but from Ukraine media itself.
If this new schmuck is Farva, then he already knows about the DOS briefing paper. So I'm not sure why he brought up the same nonsensical claim again?

Shokin was a hated man, especially among reform minded Ukrainians who wanted to break from Russia...

First off he was an old style apparatchik remnant from the Soviet days. He even wore an old KGB style raincoat, like you see in cold war spy movies. He had been a member of Yanyukovych's pro-Putin regime so people didn't trust him to begin with.

His job as PG was to fight corruption and bring criminals to justice. His inability to do the former was why the US and West were disillusioned by the continuing corruption within the PGO. The West was especially insenced when Shokin's office failed to provide evidence and assistance to the Brits when they intercepted and (temporarily) seized $$ of illegal funds Zlochevsky had accrued by selling influence when he was ecology Minister under Yanyukovych.

The Brits were able to halt the transfer of the funds out of Ukraine to Cyprus, but when the PGO refused to send the necessary documentation to confiscate the funds. The Brits wanted to return the $$ Millions to Ukraine, but when they couldn't get co-operation from Shokin, they had no choice but to release the funds and allow them to proceed to Cyprus. This entire incident is detailed in US Amb Geoffrey Pyatt's address in Odessa in Sept 2015, where he signalled that the US was unhappy with Shokin.

But besides the fact that he enabled ongoing corruption (from former fellow Yanukovych govt members like Zlochevsky and other oligrachs) ordinary Ukrainians hated Shokin because he failed to track down and prosecute pro-Russian/Yanyukovych militia who had indiscriminately shot and killed pro-Western demonstrators while the Maidan revolution was ongoing. These were basically snipers who fired on pro-Democracy demonstrators from ambush.

The hatred of Shokin was palpable in this auto Maidan protest of Nov 1 2015. That was 3+ weeks before the State Dept briefed Biden to convince Poroshenko that Shokin needed to go. Biden was given the briefing paper prepared by the State Dept, a week prior to his Dec trip to Kyiv, where as per the briefing instructions he urged Poroshenko to sack Shokin.

Yes. Exactly.

Read the transcript.

You're relying on a guy's testimony that served a year in prison for his business dealings. Easy to say no business was discussed when he knows there's no tapes of the phone conversations. But there's plenty of evidence proving Joe has lied. He and Hunter are moving the goalposts on what his father never did. Used to be he wasn't involved at all and now it's his father hasn't benefited financially from it.

• Haha
You're relying on a guy's testimony that served a year in prison for his business dealings. Easy to say no business was discussed when he knows there's no tapes of the phone conversations. But there's plenty of evidence proving Joe has lied. He and Hunter are moving the goalposts on what his father never did. Used to be he wasn't involved at all and now it's his father hasn't benefited financially from it.
And whatever came of that bag of coke Hunter left at the White House?

I looked. And I have 20+ yrs experience looking at way too many federal and state returns. Unless that income is buried in his S-corps then he didn't report it.
Or he never got any money from any of Hunter's business deals to report? You know the obvious answer...

Every transfer of $$ funds from JB to any family member that you guys have cited came after he left the Govt. And coincidentally enough, the "mansion" that Foxbots always bring up was only purchsed AFTER the Biden's received a hefty bonus for their book sales in Spring 2017. The loan to his brother, the truck loan to Hunter... Every single "suspicious" financial transaction involving JB came after he got $$ Millions in cash from his book advance...

Here's the thing... Joe Biden was VP rom 2008-2017 (jan). I have no idea why you folks would believe that not only was he engaging in "criminal activity", but that he'd go to great lenths to hide it? Why would he assume that clowns would be going thru his taxes a decade later, so he'd have to cover it up?

I don't even know the figures that you people have created the fantasy about "hidden income" for JB. But I know in 2017 when he made more $$ (11 Million) than he had ever made previously, he reported it as income and paid taxes. So where does the screwball idea that he avoided taxes on what, 100,000 or so but paid taxes on 11 Million even register as plausible?

Last edited:
If Lying while you're not under oath about meaningless things were a crime, Trump would be serving a life sentence. Who cares if Biden misrepresented something in a debate? Have you watched all the lies told during these current GOP Debates?

• Haha
Or he never got any money from any of Hunter's business deals to report? You know the obvious answer...

Every transfer of $$ funds from JB to any family member that you guys have cited came after he left the Govt. And coincidentally enough, the "mansion" that Foxbots always bring up was only purchsed AFTER the Biden's received a hefty bonus for their book sales in Spring 2017. The loan to his brother, the truck loan to Hunter... Every single "suspicious" financial transaction involving JB came after he got $$ Millions in cash from his book advance...

Here's the thing... Joe Biden was VP rom 2008-2017 (jan). I have no idea why you folks would believe that not only was he engaging in "criminal activity", but that he'd go to great lenths to hide it? Why would he assume that clowns would be going thru his taxes a decade later, so he'd have to cover it up?

I don't even know the figures that you people have created the fantasy about "hidden income" for JB. But I know in 2017 when he made more $$ (11 Million) than he had ever made previously, he reported it as income and paid taxes. So where does the screenball idea that he avoided taxes on what, 100,000 or so but paid taxes on 11 Million even register as plausible?
People don't tend to report ill gotten gains on their tax returns. Drug dealers, bookies, etc.

• Haha
You're relying on a guy's testimony that served a year in prison for his business dealings. Easy to say no business was discussed when he knows there's no tapes of the phone conversations.
Ok. So you claim he is lying.
That's fair.
Call your next witness to refute his testimony.
Comer and Jordan have had six months to interview ANYBODY who can claim otherwise.
I haven't seen anyone called.

Hunter has agreed to a public deposition.

Call his bluff.

Put him in front of a camera like Ollie North and make him sit through days of questions.

Scroll down. Text messages saying don't let them know Joe is involved. It's shady. You keep giving all the steps needed for you to be on board. But it's clear Joe has lied about his involvement. Clear that there's discussion of payments (10%) to the big guy (Joe) from multiple people. And based on my review of his tax returns that money ain't being reported. That's enough for me.
1) maybe I missed it, but reading through the link you provided, I don't see anything that says anything about "don't let them know Joe is involved".
2) There has been some evidence to indicate that those texts have been edited or falsified (the fact that the header is wrong and the picture of Hunter in the text body is from several years after the text was sent).
3) Again, even if the texts are accurate, they are still from 2017, after Joe left office.
4) You have yet to identify any recompense that Joe provided.

Ok. So you claim he is lying.
That's fair.
Call your next witness to refute his testimony.
Comer and Jordan have had six months to interview ANYBODY who can claim otherwise.
I haven't seen anyone called.

Hunter has agreed to a public deposition.

Call his bluff.

Put him in front of a camera like Ollie North and make him sit through days of questions.
He's agreed to a public hearing not a public deposition.

So did most leaders

So what.

Shokin being corrupt had nothing to do with hunter
https://www.foxnews.com/video/6337728841112

Here’s a good interview from Fox “News” with the former Ukrainian president Poroshenko. Go to about the 3:30 mark in the interview when the Fox host asks why Shokin was fired. The host has that “I f****d up” look on his face during Poroshenko’s answer.

Except you're clueless.

Zlochevsky was deposed from his job as Ecology Minister in Feb or March 2014,following the Revolution. The current PG (not Shokin) accused Zlochevsky of corruption, and abusing his role as Ecology Minsiter to take bribes to provide gas leases to fellow oligarchs...Threatened with Jail, Zlochevsky fled Ukraine and went into exile in Cyprus...

In an attempt to rehab their reputation and demonstrate reforms to the West, Burisma hired HB, a former President of Poland, and an ex-official who worked in Secuurity for the Bush Admin to their BOD. That was the Spring/Summer of 2014...

Shokin didn't conduct any investigations in 2014, because he wasn't appointed PG till Feb 10, 2015. His appointment was not popular with Ukrainians who looked at him as a remnant of the pro-Puitn Yanyukovych Govt (he was PG then as well).

The problem from the start was that the corruption he was supposed to crack down on involved his friends from the old regime. And he was also expected to track down and punish the former Yanukovych pro-Russian militias who had murdered pro-Democracy demonstrators, but again he was part of the govt that the murderers supported.

He didn't do anything to fight corruption or clean up the stench within his own office. And on top of that he didn't make any arrests of the suspected murderers, and those were the two main objects of his job description.

No one liked or trusted him. He was supposed to crack down on corruption from the oligarchs, but the oligarchs were his friends and former comrades.

You mentioned a timeline. The State Dept put together a briefing advising Biden to press Poroshenko to fire Shokin in late Nov 2015. Biden's trip was in Dec 2015...

But prior to any of that on Oct 31, pro-Democracy protestors gathered outside Poroshenko's residence and demanded he fire Shokin... From the Oct 31, 2015 edition of the Kyiv Post...

"AutoMaidan activists accuse Shokin of sabotaging all high-profile investigations, including corruption cases against incumbent and former top officials and the investigation into the murder of over 100 protesters during the EuroMaidan Revolution.
Shokin also faces accusations of derailing his deputy Davit Sakvarelidze’s reform, which envisages hiring new prosecutors in a competitive and transparent process.
He has also reportedly failed to declare luxury property, according to recent journalistic investigations.

The problems have gone out of hand so much that more than 100 of Ukraine’s 450 members of parliament have called for Shokin’s dismissal."

And the thing about those 100 parliament members is they were the most pro-Democracy, pro-US members, and they regarded the PGO under Shokin as a bastion of corruption. So any ignorant dolt repeating Trump's claims about Shokin being a good prosecutor, or Biden being the first to call for Shokin's ouster is just dabbling in revisionist nonsense.

Last edited:
People don't tend to report ill gotten gains on their tax returns. Drug dealers, bookies, etc.
But it's a baseless accusation, so the "income" doesn't exist...You can't just accuse someone without evidence.

If the Pubs had any actual evidence they wouldn't need to fish and hope. There is no Trump phone call or Trump behavior on Jan 6 Biden triggering action here. Impeachment is supposed to be "high crimes and misdemeanors" not we just know he did something wrong even we don't exactly know what.

They lean on the Shokin nonsense because even though it's been thoroughly debunked, it's their only possible example of a foreign policy decision. And they have nothing to lose because the stupid people are not interested in facts. Comer knows there is nothing there, but the real objective is to provide cover for their twice Impeached 4 times indicted convict running to be dictator...

What is the difference, functionally?
[/QUOTE

Did Shokin seize assets from Burisma owner? The answer is yes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT