ADVERTISEMENT

So now what for Comer,Jordan and the others?

Most people here don't refute the "10% to the big guy". The problem is, that's not illegal.

What is your basis of investigation of actions that Joe Biden has done in recompense for these supposed payments?

What policy change has Joe Biden implemented that helped those people who paid money to Hunter

What tax incentive was given?

What trade deal was made?

What was the "Quo" of this Quid-Pro-Quo?

If you can answer that, then you have the basis of an investigation that is worthy of a congressional deposition.

Otherwise, it's just a guy giving his dad money.
Yeah, it's illegal if it's not reported as income. You guys and your "It's not illegal" bullshit when you've got millions of dollars unaccounted for being paid to Hunter, then spread out over God know how many LLCs and finally directly to the Biden Crime Family.

Hunter not registering as a foreign agent - yeah, Republicans go to jail for that.

But there's no 2-tier system of justice.

He should be, but he won't...

DANC truly believes that the video footage from Jan 6 is apparently edited and spliced together. Any of the footage showing some scumbag hitting a cop with a flagpole, or spraying bear spray is actually some antifa member dessed up as the poor victimized Trumper. The poor tourist was just walking thru the Capitol and is somehow being blamed for the actual actions of someone impersonating him/her.

Ashli Babbitt isn't dead. She's locked up in some forgotten CIA jail cell. It was her stunt double who was shot...
You're a moron. I said they edited the tape and they did. They tried to make it seem like the one Congressman ran out first, when he was one of the last ones out.

If the Republicans hired a media firm to put together a video about Hunter and played it in front of Congress, you guys would be apoplectic.

Ashli Babbit's dead alright. WTF are you talking about?

Considering that Joe Biden releases his tax returns, I would think that would be pretty easy to figure out.

Because it was listed on his official briefing from the State Department as official United States policy?

And yet most reports indicate that Shokin was NOT investigating Burisma and that the major reason that multiple countries were calling for his ouster was due to his office being rife with corruption and being bribed to look the other way with regards to companies owned by Russian / Ukranian oligarchs.

This item has been debunked already a dozen times and it still keeps getting repeated. For the record, Joe lied. It took 5 months for Shokin to be fired after Joe made his demand. That was after months of calls for his dismissal from not only foreign countries besides us but from Ukraine media itself.
It would be easy if he reported the payments. But they're 'loans', don'tcha know. Classic money laundering technique.

Of course, the IRS and DoJ are totally uncurious about the details of the 'loans'.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Note this sentence

Prosecutor was not investigating Burisma at the time Joe Biden called for his removal​

Also note this part

In 2014, Shokin had investigated Burisma for money laundering and tax irregularities, per USA TODAY.

The probe focused on 2010-12, according to the National Anti-Corruption Bureau.

Hunter didn't join Burisma until 2014. He wasn't even at Burisma during the time period that was being investigated.

Per usual, MAGA followers cherry pick stuff and don't even care that the timeline doesn't even line up.
You are so gullible. Shokin investigated Burisma the same year Hunter joined. Then Biden demanded his resignation in 2016.

From the article you linked: "It's true that Joe Biden leveraged $1 billion in aid to persuade Ukraine to oust its top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in March 2016."

2014 is before 2016, genius.

Oh I read it, and the link was only to 2020 return. Nevertheless I found the years I wanted and his income spiked in 2017 due to s-corps claimed to be for speaking engagements. His later years as vice president was very simply W-2 income sprinkled in with minor other income amounts. So nowhere from 2014 thru 2020 with any 10% payments for the big guy unless he buried it in his S-Corp which didn't break down the income by speaking engagement...or favor done.
Any "loan payments" reported? lmao

Hunter was brought on because Burisma was wanting to expand into American investment markets.

They get to go to American investors and say "Look, we've got the Vice president's son on our board. We're important!"

It's name dropping. Hunter absolutely used his last name to garner more money than was deserved. It's scummy, but unfortunately, it's not illegal.

You can take my word for it, or you can review Devon Archer's (you know, the guy that was usually sitting right next to Hunter) testimony to congress.
"Archer told lawmakers that Shokin's dismissal actually exposed Burisma to more legal scrutiny, not less. Archer claimed that Shokin was "under the control" of Zlochevsky, and his removal was seen as "not good" for the firm – despite Jordan's premise."
Why? Because Hunter was such an investment whiz? Was he looking to corner thee fentanyl market with his Chinese connection?

Burisma is an energy company and they hired Hunter for investments? Do you really believe that shit?

Why? Because Hunter was such an investment whiz? Was he looking to corner thee fentanyl market with his Chinese connection?

Burisma is an energy company and they hired Hunter for investments? Do you really believe that shit?
They hired him for the two reasons that I listed. A) He had contacts in America. Burisma wanted to get investors and Hunter Biden rubbed elbows with that crowd. B) as I stated, they absolutely hired him for his last name. It's name dropping. "Look at us, we've got the VP's son on our board!"

Maybe they hoped to have influence? I'm sure that deep down they thought "It's always good to have friends in high places", and God knows Hunter may have implied it, but at the end of the day, you have to prove that Joe did something to benefit Burisma.

I'll try to dig into the taxes thing later. Not my Forte, so I'll probably have to do some research on it first to see if there is anything there (ie, did Joe hide the money Hunter paid him).

They hired him for the two reasons that I listed. A) He had contacts in America. Burisma wanted to get investors and Hunter Biden rubbed elbows with that crowd. B) as I stated, they absolutely hired him for his last name. It's name dropping. "Look at us, we've got the VP's son on our board!"

Maybe they hoped to have influence? I'm sure that deep down they thought "It's always good to have friends in high places", and God knows Hunter may have implied it, but at the end of the day, you have to prove that Joe did something to benefit Burisma.

I'll try to dig into the taxes thing later. Not my Forte, so I'll probably have to do some research on it first to see if there is anything there (ie, did Joe hide the money Hunter paid him).
The payments going to Joe are all for 'loans'. If that was legit, I guarantee you, Joe would be releasing the details of each of the loans: amount loaned, payment reschedule, interest (if any), amount paid to date, etc.

This is classic money laundering and the DoJ knows it, but won't do any kind of investigation into it. Thank God for IRS whistleblowers.

Hunter wants it public. Magadiots want it behind closed doors.

Ever wonder why? If the magadiots thought hunter was guilty then they would want it in public and parade it around.

They know full well they need to control what gets out so they can keep spinning it to their advantage
I know why - because every Republican deposed during "Russian Collusion" and the impeachment bullshit was deposed in private. They weren't given the opportunity to make it 'public' before they were deposed.

So simple, even a simpleton like you can figure it out.

I know why - because every Republican deposed during "Russian Collusion" and the impeachment bullshit was deposed in private. They weren't given the opportunity to make it 'public' before they were deposed.

So simple, even a simpleton like you can figure it out.
Did they ask? Most either went willingly or not at all. Would Gulliani have agreed to a public deposition? I'm guessing no.

Did they ask? Most either went willingly or not at all. Would Gulliani have agreed to a public deposition? I'm guessing no.
Well, I know Trump said he wanted to have a public hearing, but I don't think he ever got one.

Yeah, it's illegal if it's not reported as income. You guys and your "It's not illegal" bullshit when you've got millions of dollars unaccounted for being paid to Hunter, then spread out over God know how many LLCs and finally directly to the Biden Crime Family.

Hunter not registering as a foreign agent - yeah, Republicans go to jail for that.

But there's no 2-tier system of justice.
"Hunter not registering as a foreign agent - yeah, Republicans go to jail for that."

Really? How many days in "jail" did General Flynn serve?And when did Trump pardon him, so he could run around the country spewing his Qanon nonsense?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
"Hunter not registering as a foreign agent - yeah, Republicans go to jail for that."

Really? How many days in "jail" did General Flynn serve?And when did Trump pardon him, so he could run around the country spewing his Qanon nonsense?
Paul Manafort got a 7.5 year sentence, moron.

You're a moron. I said they edited the tape and they did. They tried to make it seem like the one Congressman ran out first, when he was one of the last ones out.

If the Republicans hired a media firm to put together a video about Hunter and played it in front of Congress, you guys would be apoplectic.

Ashli Babbit's dead alright. WTF are you talking about?
"You're a moron. I said they edited the tape and they did. They tried to make it seem like the one Congressman ran out first, when he was one of the last ones out."

Wow. Being called a moron by an imbecile? I'm truly gutted...

As to the rest of your prattle, I assume you're referncing Hawley? But that wasn't what I was referring to. I was actually referring to your eagerness to believe every hokey conspiracy theory, like the mules, Ray Epps and "antifa" hiding behind every bush...

Still haven't figured out why "antifa" would be in DC on the day that Biden's win got certified, engaging in a violent attempt to disrupt the proceedings? For some reason they wanted to halt the peaceful transfer of power to the guy they presumably supported? That's your theory?

Might as well go full on Q here- were they led by JFK Jr?

I was referncing these hours of tape that are supposedd to demonstrate that the same people who were caught on tape committing violent acts were (apparently) not engaging in those type of acts the entire time they were captured on video. No idea what showing the same guy who is on video bashing a cop with a flagpole not engaging in violence before or prior to that is supposed to demonstrate? That over the course of an afternoon people who engage in a criminal act (like robbing a bank) don't have periods of normal, non-criminal behavior?

Only thing I can figure as rationale for drawing significance and releasing video of people who engaged in criminal activity taking a break from that activity is to somehow claim these poor innocents were "set up". That somehow all the videos of them comitting violence were simulated, with their roles played by "crisis actors". I mean that's what Alex Jones has claimed about the vitims of mass shootings, that it's all a false flag, nobody died and all the victims were "crisis actors".

So since you've been an outspoken proponent of all these wacky theories, I just assumed that you actually felt these "released tapes" held some sort of significance? Unless you believe the morons who are shown on video walking calmly at some point but committing acts of violence at a different point were "impersonated" by crisis actors during the scenes of violence, I don't see much basis for claiming the unreleased video has any significance? Yet you have been championing the release, so apparently you believe these clowns were somehow framed?

"You're a moron. I said they edited the tape and they did. They tried to make it seem like the one Congressman ran out first, when he was one of the last ones out."

Wow. Being called a moron by an imbecile? I'm truly gutted...

As to the rest of your prattle, I assume you're referncing Hawley? But that wasn't what I was referring to. I was actually referring to your eagerness to believe every hokey conspiracy theory, like the mules, Ray Epps and "antifa" hiding behind every bush...

Still haven't figured out why "antifa" would be in DC on the day that Biden's win got certified, engaging in a violent attempt to disrupt the proceedings? For some reason they wanted to halt the peaceful transfer of power to the guy they presumably supported? That's your theory?

Might as well go full on Q here- were they led by JFK Jr?

I was referncing these hours of tape that are supposedd to demonstrate that the same people who were caught on tape committing violent acts were (apparently) not engaging in those type of acts the entire time they were captured on video. No idea what showing the same guy who is on video bashing a cop with a flagpole not engaging in violence before or prior to that is supposed to demonstrate? That over the course of an afternoon people who engage in a criminal act (like robbing a bank) don't have periods of normal, non-criminal behavior?

Only thing I can figure as rationale for drawing significance and releasing video of people who engaged in criminal activity taking a break from that activity is to somehow claim these poor innocents were "set up". That somehow all the videos of them comitting violence were simulated, with their roles played by "crisis actors". I mean that's what Alex Jones has claimed about the vitims of mass shootings, that it's all a false flag, nobody died and all the victims were "crisis actors".

So since you've been an outspoken proponent of all these wacky theories, I just assumed that you actually felt these "released tapes" held some sort of significance? Unless you believe the morons who are shown on video walking calmly at some point but committing acts of violence at a different point were "impersonated" by crisis actors during the scenes of violence, I don't see much basis for claiming the unreleased video has any significance? Yet you have been championing the release, so apparently you believe these clowns were somehow framed?
No comment on your emission of Manafort going to jail for not registering as a foreign agent?

I'm anxiously waiting on your dissertation of how he really didn't go to jail.

Paul Manafort got a 7.5 year sentence, moron.
Both Manafort and Flynn were pardoned by Trump. So apparently Trump doesn't believe that failing to register as a foreign agent is a serious offense, even as a member of the Cabinet?

Were you opposed to the pardons of those 2 clowns? How about the pardon of Bannon who actually ripped off gullible (American) donors to the tune of millions? Did that bother you?

You realize the fact that Trump was the one issuing these pardons underscores the fact that it was HIS DOJ/AG who convicted these clowns in the first place. Right?

Just want to preclude any claim on your part that it was Democrats, convicting innocent Republicans...

No comment on your emission of Manafort going to jail for not registering as a foreign agent?

I'm anxiously waiting on your dissertation of how he really didn't go to jail.
I'm not a car engine, I don't "emit" anything... And to reiterate, Manafort went to jail DURING the Trump administration, when a jury found him guilty. Hunter hasn't even been charged with that offense, much less indicted,convicted or sentenced...

Both Manafort and Flynn were pardoned by Trump. So apparently Trump doesn't believe that failing to register as a foreign agent is a serious offense, even as a member of the Cabinet?

Were you opposed to the pardons of those 2 clowns? How about the pardon of Bannon who actually ripped off gullible (American) donors to the tune of millions? Did that bother you?

You realize the fact that Trump was the one issuing these pardons underscores the fact that it was HIS DOJ/AG who convicted these clowns in the first place. Right?

Just want to preclude any claim on your part that it was Democrats, convicting innocent Republicans...
You're wasting your time. He'll respond with some non-sequitur, some other fallacy, or a juvenile insult. Guy is 75 going on 13, and with an intellect to match.

• Love
Reactions: cosmickid
You're wasting your time. He'll respond with some non-sequitur, some other fallacy, or a juvenile insult. Guy is 75 going on 13, and with an intellect to match.
I know he's not going to make a sensible response. I'm more interested in exposing him as a fool, in hopes we can save somebody else who might initially be inclined to accept his BS as facts...

I know he's not going to make a sensible response. I'm more interested in exposing him as a fool, in hopes we can save somebody else who might initially be inclined to accept his BS as facts...

Doubt anyone on this forum will be swayed one way or another regardless of what danc spews.

Pathetic attempt at deflection. Manafort went to jail and Hunter will skate. Obvious 2 tier system of justice.

I'm not a car engine, I don't "emit" anything... And to reiterate, Manafort went to jail DURING the Trump administration, when a jury found him guilty. Hunter hasn't even been charged with that offense, much less indicted,convicted or sentenced...
You're not a car engine, but you do admit a lot of hot air.

Yeah, he went during the Trump administration. So much for you and your sycophants' claims Trump would be a dictator.

Of course Hunter hasn't been charged. That's what makes it a 2-tier system of justice. You're kinda slow, aren't you?

You're not a car engine, but you do admit a lot of hot air.

Yeah, he went during the Trump administration. So much for you and your sycophants' claims Trump would be a dictator.

Of course Hunter hasn't been charged. That's what makes it a 2-tier system of justice. You're kinda slow, aren't you?
Hunter has been charged. You were even posting that the charges vindicated the IRS whistleblowers:

He was also charged in Delaware for illegally owning a firearm.

You say he’s not been charged but you’re wrong again.

So Between Dumb and Dumber who wins the title of most hypocritical?

Jordan who all of a sudden thinks "Congressional subpoenas" are sacrosanct... (Except when they're issued to Jim Jordan,Steve Bannon, Mark Meadows etc...)

Or Comer who rails against the evils of LLC/shell companies? Not sure I've ever heard of a politician negatively undervaluing their net worth by hiding it in a shell company they share with a CAMPAIGN DONOR before...Now that's inventive...

Hunter has been charged. You were even posting that the charges vindicated the IRS whistleblowers:

He was also charged in Delaware for illegally owning a firearm.

You say he’s not been charged but you’re wrong again.
They're clearly discussing the failing to register as a foreign agent. Of which Hunter has not been charged with. Quit being obtuse.

They're clearly discussing the failing to register as a foreign agent. Of which Hunter has not been charged with. Quit being obtuse.
I was skimming and misunderstood what DANC was referring to. He’s very often wrong.

Obtuse? You frickin’’ Trumpsters are an intolerable bunch of asses. Now it’s your turn to claim you’re not a Trumpster.

Reactions: MrBing
I already addressed this, to no avail, but perhaps you can help: has anyone ever presented any evidence that Hunter acted as a foreign agent? Or are you all just assuming that if he took money that originated overseas, it must have been in exchange for just that?

Reactions: UncleMark
I already addressed this, to no avail, but perhaps you can help: has anyone ever presented any evidence that Hunter acted as a foreign agent? Or are you all just assuming that if he took money that originated overseas, it must have been in exchange for just that?
Evidence? We don't need no stinkin' evidence.

I was skimming and misunderstood what DANC was referring to. He’s very often wrong.

Obtuse? You frickin’’ Trumpsters are an intolerable bunch of asses. Now it’s your turn to claim you’re not a Trumpster.
What is your criteria for being a Trumpster? As it stands, you accuse anyone that suggests Biden should be investigated, is critical of Biden, suggests there was elect fraud (even while qualifying that the outcome was not determined by it), or disagree with you about anything of being one. TDS.

Reactions: Sassy61

There's no such thing as a "Trumpster".

Also...
AP23333862352561-1440x810.jpg

What is your criteria for being a Trumpster? As it stands, you accuse anyone that suggests Biden should be investigated, is critical of Biden, suggests there was elect fraud (even while qualifying that the outcome was not determined by it), or disagree with you about anything of being one. TDS.
I don’t care at all about criticism of Biden, I don’t like him either. I care about honesty and accuracy. The case against Biden at this point isn’t honest or accurate. However, that alone doesn’t make one a Trumpster, although many pushing it are definitely Trumpsters who only care about deflecting from Trump’s legal woes. Believing there were some election issues, doesn’t make a person a Trumpster. Claiming that Trump only lost due to a massive election fraud conspiracy is a sure sign of being a Trumpster. There are many other indicators such as vulgar flags, Incivility, turning on all Republicans that dare to criticize Trump, etc. Dbm and DANC are full-blown Trumpsters. There isn’t a thing Trump says or does they won’t defend. That’s the surest sign of TDS.

Well, you gonna help me out with my question or not?
Well, you gonna help me out with my question or not?

Here's plenty of examples of Hunter receiving money from foreign sources in exchange for his services.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
You still licking your wounds from thinking Shokin was investigating Hunter? Lmao.
Because that is what some of you MAGAs said.

Not like your other conspiracy made any more sense. You are stretching for something

Last edited:

Here's plenty of examples of Hunter receiving money from foreign sources in exchange for his services.
He is a private citizen. Tons of people make money from foreign sources.

Doesn't make them foreign agents.

If that was the case, the entire Trump family are foreign agents.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark

Thank you. None of that actually alleges that Hunter did anything to act as a foreign agent, but it's certainly suggestive. Simply providing services to a foreign entity isn't enough, but the types of services that would qualify are rather expansive, so it seems reasonable to wonder if any of Biden's services would be included.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT