ADVERTISEMENT

So now what for Comer,Jordan and the others?

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
This is a prime example of the dog chasing the car, finally catching the car and then being lost about what to do next...

Despite the fact that numerous GOP types (including current Committee Chairman Jim Jordan) refused to cooperate with the Jan 6 Committee and ignored Congressional subpoenas that were issued in that case, the current Oversight Committee (Comer Jordan et al) have decided to hypocritically issue "Congressional subpoenas" for "The Biden Crime Family". Specifically brother James and Hunter...

So let's be clear, a sitting member of Congress chose to ignore a lawful "Congressional Subpoena"? Yet now that SAME member of Congress is able to (with a straight face) turn around and demand that PRIVATE CITIZENS comply with the same type of legal subpoena which he himself has already ignored...

But never fear, as both James and Hunter have agreed to appear. Unfortunately for the Comer team, Hunter has called their bluff and agreed to give testimony before the Committee in a public, likely televised setting.You really can't blame him, as the Pubs have continued to lie and make out of context claims about what Devin Archer testified to.

You can't continue to selectively edit and lie about what Archer said, if Millions of people actually had heard him say that Joe was not involved with Hunter's business dealings. Archer said that often times Hunter would call Joe when Joe had no idea of exactly what Hunter's schedule was or if he was at a meeting, dinner etc...

Yet people who regularly watch Fox would swear that Archer claimed Joe did the calling because he wanted to discuss "business" with Hunter's companions that day. And the idea that Joe and Hunter mainly engaged in small talk (which Archer said) is a constant source of ridicule on Fox News.

And then there were the phoney whatsap screen captures. Or Byron Donalds standing up during a Committee meeting trying to pass off a fake conversation posted on his white board as what was actually said...

So there's no reason for Hunter to trust that his testimony will be reported accurately and completely unless he has witnesses, likely Millions that would tune in. And there is no justifiable reason for Comer to reject the idea of public testimony, unless he has something to hide or wants to continue to engage in subtrefuge.

It's the same reason Comer wouldn't allow Lev Parnas to testify before the OC, despite Lev writing a 10+ page letter offering to do just that. The only way Comer's crew can win,is if they control the narrative. That's your only recourse when the actual facts are not on your side...

And how about the public parading of the IRS agents on National TV? Yet several FBI and IRS agents (including their respective supervisors) who contradicted those 2 agents' testimony has not really seen the light of day? Comer and his pals have some lower info voters completely bamboozled, as long as they can control the narrative.

But even those folks have a low enough BS tolerance that if they hear and see testimony from witnesses with their own eyes that contradicts the lies they've been fed then they are going to start to question the folks they've put their trust in.

So do the MAGA Comittee clowns want the truth, or just to continue to push their own narrative. I have no idea what questions will be asked of Hunter and how he'll respond. But I know one thing I'd much rather be able to hear it with my own ears rather than trust that members of a MAGA controlled Committee who have already lied won't do it again.

I'm curious as to what possible objections to live testimony Trump fans on this board could legitimately argue in favor of? Just seems like something we could all agree on as essential when it comes to getting at the truth.

For some reason, that's not how the Magas see it. Ever wonder why Archer was never brought before the public to testify following his "deposition"? Yet that's the same level of cooperation the Maga types are putting forward here.

Let us interview you in secret and then we will "allow" you to testify in public. Providing of course we get everything we waant out of the secret deposition. You know, like what happened with Archer? LOL... If I'm Hunter either they let me tell my story in public, or I pull a Jordan and tell them to stick their subpoena, like he did to the Jan 6 Committee...

And I think it's missing from this video, but Maria was ranting on her show, and asked some GOP woman if they had been able to discover any example of Biden altering policy (as VP) in correlation with supposed bribes...The dim bulb Pub House member said :Not yet." But that's why we're investigating...

Now I would argue that a VP has very little to do with foreign policy. But even if that is not true, it seems as if the policies in place while Biden was VP are pretty well established from a historical perspective. So by now if you want to claim he was "bribed" to help China, you'd have been able to determine which of his VP moves "helped" China" And it's strange how the same folks who want to claim that Biden is Obama's puppet, somehow want us to believe the roles were reversed and Biden controlled Obama previously...

Last edited:
This is a prime example of the dog chasing the car, finally catching the car and then being lost about what to do next...

Despite the fact that numerous GOP types (including current Committee Chairman Jim Jordan) refused to cooperate with the Jan 6 Committee and ignored Congressional subpoenas that were issued in that case, the current Oversight Committee (Comer Jordan et al) have decided to hypocritically issue "Congressional subpoenas" for "The Biden Crime Family". Specifically brother James and Hunter...

So let's be clear, a sitting member of Congress chose to ignore a lawful "Congressional Subpoena"? Yet now that SAME member of Congress is able to (with a straight face) turn around and demand that PRIVATE CITIZENS comply with the same type of legal subpoena which he himself has already ignored...

But never fear, as both James and Hunter have agreed to appear. Unfortunately for the Comer team, Hunter has called their bluff and agreed to give testimony before the Committee in a public, likely televised setting.You really can't blame him, as the Pubs have continued to lie and make out of context claims about what Devin Archer testified to.

You can't continue to selectively edit and lie about what Archer said, if Millions of people actually had heard him say that Joe was not involved with Hunter's business dealings. Archer said that often times Hunter would call Joe when Joe had no idea of exactly what Hunter's schedule was or if he was at a meeting, dinner etc...

Yet people who regularly watch Fox would swear that Archer claimed Joe did the calling because he wanted to discuss "business" with Hunter's companions that day. And the idea that Joe and Hunter mainly engaged in small talk (which Archer said) is a constant source of ridicule on Fox News.

And then there were the phoney whatsap screen captures. Or Byron Donalds standing up during a Committee meeting trying to pass off a fake conversation posted on his white board as what was actually said...

So there's no reason for Hunter to trust that his testimony will be reported accurately and completely unless he has witnesses, likely Millions that would tune in. And there is no justifiable reason for Comer to reject the idea of public testimony, unless he has something to hide or wants to continue to engage in subtrefuge.

It's the same reason Comer wouldn't allow Lev Parnas to testify before the OC, despite Lev writing a 10+ page letter offering to do just that. The only way Comer's crew can win,is if they control the narrative. That's your only recourse when the actual facts are not on your side...

And how about the public parading of the IRS agents on National TV? Yet several FBI and IRS agents (including their respective supervisors) who contradicted those 2 agents' testimony has not really seen the light of day? Comer and his pals have some lower info voters completely bamboozled, as long as they can control the narrative.

But even those folks have a low enough BS tolerance that if they hear and see testimony from witnesses with their own eyes that contradicts the lies they've been fed then they are going to start to question the folks they've put their trust in.

So do the MAGA Comittee clowns want the truth, or just to continue to push their own narrative. I have no idea what questions will be asked of Hunter and how he'll respond. But I know one thing I'd much rather be able to hear it with my own ears rather than trust that members of a MAGA controlled Committee who have already lied won't do it again.

I'm curious as to what possible objections to live testimony Trump fans on this board could legitimately argue in favor of? Just seems like something we could all agree on as essential when it comes to getting at the truth.

For some reason, that's not how the Magas see it. Ever wonder why Archer was never brought before the public to testify following his "deposition"? Yet that's the same level of cooperation the Maga types are putting forward here.

Let us interview you in secret and then we will "allow" you to testify in public. Providing of course we get everything we waant out of the secret deposition. You know, like what happened with Archer? LOL... If I'm Hunter either they let me tell my story in public, or I pull a Jordan and tell them to stick their subpoena, like he did to the Jan 6 Committee...

And I think it's missing from this video, but Maria was ranting on her show, and asked some GOP woman if they had been able to discover any example of Biden altering policy (as VP) in correlation with supposed bribes...The dim bulb Pub House member said :Not yet." But that's why we're investigating...

Now I would argue that a VP has very little to do with foreign policy. But even if that is not true, it seems as if the policies in place while Biden was VP are pretty well established from a historical perspective. So by now if you want to claim he was "bribed" to help China, you'd have been able to determine which of his VP moves "helped" China" And it's strange how the same folks who want to claim that Biden is Obama's puppet, somehow want us to believe the roles were reversed and Biden controlled Obama previously...
OK I know that the pro-Comer crowd will avoid this thread like the plague... But I really wish one of you would watch this video and explain how in the world it even relates to, much less strengthens the claim of an "impeachable offense" vs Joe Biden...

First off labelling the clip "Expert" and then discovering that an idiotic Aussie Murdoch clone and Fox Groupie like Miranda Devine is the supposed "expert" is false advertising of the highest magnitude... The whole video is a bait and switch because while the events ostensibly deal with "Hunter Biden", the implication is that A) Joe Biden is "involved" and B) Anything they describe is even remotely "impeachable"...

Joe Biden was VP from 2008- until Pence assumed the office in Jan 2017, on Inauguration Day. I seriously think that Fox has made a calculated risk assesment and determined if they keep calling Joe Biden VP for his supposed role in events from 2017-18 that their audience will just blindly accept that PRIVATE CITIZEN Joe Biden was actually VP Joe Biden.

We know that there are plenty of knobs out there who aren't shy of claiming that 9-11 ocurred because Obama was too busy "playing golf" to do his duty (as POTUS) and protect the country. I can cue the tape if need be...

But getting back to the idiotic discussion in the video, it is totally irrelevant that some company in China sent $$ to Hunter Biden in late 2017. Unless your aim is to press additional tax evasion charges vs Hunter, which would probably be a fair enough point. But that's not the implication here...

The implication is that China sent $$ to Hunter to gain "influence" with FORMER VP Joe Biden in 2017-18, I guess? DJT was POTUS, the Pubs controlled both the House and Senate, and yet Joe Biden was the target the Chinese chose as a wy to gain "influence"? At that point Joe Biden was a retired ex-Govt official writing books and lecturing on Russian Expansionism in his capacity as Director of the Penn Biden Center for startegic studies.

So exactly why would China be trying to gain access to influence or bribe him by sending $$ to his druggie son? I watch idiots like this spread nonsense, and I wonder who would swallow such a ridiculous assertion?

That's exactly why they keep applying the terms VP or President when they discuss these weird conspiracy theories. They really hope the majority of their base and listeners isn't aware of or the least bit curious as to what Joe Biden was actually doing in 2017 and 2018, while Trump was POTUS.

But on to the video, and you can see for yourself. They are acting as if Joe Biden (while not in govt,) committed some sort of impeachable offense rising to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors". They are seriously discussing a fantasy scenario they've basically invented which even if true would not apply to a private citizen.

If getting $$ from Chinese companies is a crime, then let's examine the only person who at that time was getting $$ from Chinese companies AND had an actual current connection to someone in the US Govt who had power and influence. That of course is Ivanka, who is every bit as connected to her father as Hunter is to Joe. Except I doubt Joe would ever brag of a desire to "date" Hunter...

But if anyone who believes this nonsense feels they can unravel it, feel free to try...

Last edited:
Let us interview you in secret and then we will "allow" you to testify in public.
Huh? they subpoenaed him for depo. that's where you make him bring docs and get a better understanding of what has transpired. question him. at your own pace. to see where things go. of course hunter wants a public hearing. he doesn't want discovery of what he's done. doing it his way with a public hearing would be like going to a trial without depos (discovery). that'd be insane.

so now what is they tell him to show up for his depo or go sit in jail

media is destroying us

Reactions: sku
Huh? they subpoenaed him for depo. that's where you make him bring docs and get a better understanding of what has transpired. question him. at your own pace. to see where things go. of course hunter wants a public hearing. he doesn't want discovery of what he's done. doing it his way with a public hearing would be like going to a trial without depos (discovery). that'd be insane.

so now what is they tell him to show up for his depo or go sit in jail

media is destroying us
So long as the Cosmicbots of the country keep lapping up the garbage & regurgitating it everywhere.

So long as the Cosmicbots of the country keep lapping up the garbage & regurgitating it everywhere.
Listen. All we can do is inform and educate. If we help one person to better understand our time was well spent.

Reactions: DANC
When I log off this board I ask 1) did I educate someone 2) did I make someone smile and 3) did I do it all calmly and with kind words? My streak is approaching triple digit days with a resounding YES YES YES

• Love
OK I know that the pro-Comer crowd will avoid this thread like the plague... But I really wish one of you would watch this video and explain how in the world it even relates to, much less strengthens the claim of an "impeachable offense" vs Joe Biden...

First off labelling the clip "Expert" and then discovering that an idiotic Aussie Murdoch clone and Fox Groupie like Miranda Devine is the supposed "expert" is false advertising of the highest magnitude... The whole video is a bait and switch because while the events ostensibly deal with "Hunter Biden", the implication is that A) Joe Biden is "involved" and B) Anything they describe is even remotely "impeachable"...

Joe Biden was VP from 2008- until Pence assumed the office in Jan 2017, on Inauguration Day. I seriously think that Fox has made a calculated risk assesment and determined if they keep calling Joe Biden VP for his supposed role in events from 2017-18 that their audience will just blindly accept that PRIVATE CITIZEN Joe Biden was actually VP Joe Biden.

We know that there are plenty of knobs out there who aren't shy of claiming that 9-11 ocurred because Obama was too busy "playing golf" to do his duty (as POTUS) and protect the country. I can cue the tape if need be...

But getting back to the idiotic discussion in the video, it is totally irrelevant that some company in China sent $$ to Hunter Biden in late 2017. Unless your aim is to press additional tax evasion charges vs Hunter, which would probably be a fair enough point. But that's not the implication here...

The implication is that China sent $$ to Hunter to gain "influence" with FORMER VP Joe Biden in 2017-18, I guess? DJT was POTUS, the Pubs controlled both the House and Senate, and yet Joe Biden was the target the Chinese chose as a wy to gain "influence"? At that point Joe Biden was a retired ex-Govt official writing books and lecturing on Russian Expansionism in his capacity as Director of the Penn Biden Center for startegic studies.

So exactly why would China be trying to gain access to influence or bribe him by sending $$ to his druggie son? I watch idiots like this spread nonsense, and I wonder who would swallow such a ridiculous assertion?

That's exactly why they keep applying the terms VP or President when they discuss these weird conspiracy theories. They really hope the majority of their base and listeners isn't aware of or the least bit curious as to what Joe Biden was actually doing in 2017 and 2018, while Trump was POTUS.

But on to the video, and you can see for yourself. They are acting as if Joe Biden (while not in govt,) committed some sort of impeachable offense rising to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors". They are seriously discussing a fantasy scenario they've basically invented which even if true would not apply to a private citizen.

If getting $$ from Chinese companies is a crime, then let's examine the only person who at that time was getting $$ from Chinese companies AND had an actual current connection to someone in the US Govt who had power and influence. That of course is Ivanka, who is every bit as connected to her father as Hunter is to Joe. Except I doubt Joe would ever brag of a desire to "date" Hunter...

But if anyone who believes this nonsense feels they can unravel it, feel free to try...

Still waiting on one of the pro-Impeachment groupies to point out an offense,much less an "impeachable offense". If the timeline was 2015 instead of 20118, you'd at least have a legitimate act that you could claim ocurred while Biden was in power (not ure how much "power" a VP has) and a way to be influenced. But again in the video I linked, the premise is fatally flawed from the beginning because they're attaching the term "impeachment" for events that even if true (and if transmitting funds within a family is a crime?) when no one involved is a Govt official...

With both of Trump's impeacxhments, the events in question ocurred WHILE he was in office, not prior to the time he became POTUS.NOTHING that happened from 2017-2019 is applicable to Joe Biden being a Govt official, because he wasn't one. Unless you want to claim that he got money in 2018 for illegal acts he committed prior to Jan 2017 (when he officially left office). But you would need to first off show where he committed an illegal act which A) benefitted him and B) which he was "paid for" in 2018.

So since the (ridiculous) claims being made here involved China paying Biden, what excatly were they paying him for?If the GOP had any evidence of VP Biden committing an illegal act from 2008-2017 that BENEFITTED China, we'd have already been unindated with it. So exactly what would China have to gain by "bribing" private citizen Joe Biden in 2018?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Still waiting on one of the pro-Impeachment groupies to point out an offense,much less an "impeachable offense". If the timeline was 2015 instead of 20118, you'd at least have a legitimate act that you could claim ocurred while Biden was in power (not ure how much "power" a VP has) and a way to be influenced. But again in the video I linked, the premise is fatally flawed from the beginning because they're attaching the term "impeachment" for events that even if true (and if transmitting funds within a family is a crime?) when no one involved is a Govt official...

With both of Trump's impeacxhments, the events in question ocurred WHILE he was in office, not prior to the time he became POTUS.NOTHING that happened from 2017-2019 is applicable to Joe Biden being a Govt official, because he wasn't one. Unless you want to claim that he got money in 2018 for illegal acts he committed prior to Jan 2017 (when he officially left office). But you would need to first off show where he committed an illegal act which A) benefitted him and B) which he was "paid for" in 2018.

So since the (ridiculous) claims being made here involved China paying Biden, what excatly were they paying him for?If the GOP had any evidence of VP Biden committing an illegal act from 2008-2017 that BENEFITTED China, we'd have already been unindated with it. So exactly what would China have to gain by "bribing" private citizen Joe Biden in 2018?
How would we know. Whistleblowers said they had their work interfered with and the Bidens haven’t been deposed

When I log off this board I ask 1) did I educate someone 2) did I make someone smile and 3) did I do it all calmly and with kind words? My streak is approaching triple digit days with a resounding YES YES YES
One out of three is a decent batting average…

So Comer was on Maria's whinefest this morning, and I just can't help wondering how stupid do they think we are?
Why in the world would cash tranfers from Biden to his brother as a loan, and then Jim repaying Joe be a problem when all the transactions ocurred in 2018? Do they expect us to believe that China waited until 2017 when Biden LEFT the Govt to send him money as part of some scheme to gain access to power and buy influence?

That doesn't even make sense. If China was trying to gain influence and power within the US Govt, wouldn't the fist step be to actually target someone who was actually IN Govt? There are 50 Senators, 435 Congress people and a host of other people who were actually a part of the Govt in 2017-2018. Yet for some reason the Chinese wanted to bribe someone who was basically retired from Govt and had no access to offer? What in the world would the Chinese have to gain by paying Joe Biden $$ Millions in 2018?

This continues to be an attempt to "impeach" someone desperately in search of an actual "impeachable offense". More accurately it's a desperate attempt to please Trump who craves finding dirt on Biden to deflect from his own legal nightmare. He wants to muddy the waters and believes by establishing a false equivalency he can downplay his own crimes.

No doubt it will work with his base, many of whom are prone to blindly swallow what Comer is peddling without batting an eye. Again in this video Comer tries to equate whatever he thinks happened in 2018 with China "trying to gain access to the President's son."

Pretty sure Comer knows that in 2018 Hunter was NOT the President's son. But the fact that he uses that language is more proof that he's trying to conflate Hunter's position now as the first son, with the actual role he filled in 2018 as the surving son of a FORMER VP but otherwise Private Citizen...

Both Comer and Maria are slick and engaging in disengenuous attempts to alter history... Check out this word salad...

"the initial transfer of more than $5 Million from a Chinese Company IN 2017". She then blabbers on talking about this email from a bank official in 2018, and his warning about China "targeting the children of politicians."

What she conveniently fails to explain is how that would apply to Hunter in 2018? What influence/access to power would Hunter have in 2018, 2 yrs AFTER his father LEFT Govt?

Does she think we're stupid enough to believe that the Chinese would pay $5 Million in order to gain access and influence to someone who no longer had any power? How ridiculous does that sound and how stupid do you have to be to believe it could possibly be true?

Unfortunately for the target audience of this video, that's essentially a rhetorical question...

Reactions: MrBing
So Comer was on Maria's whinefest this morning, and I just can't help wondering how stupid do they think we are?
Why in the world would cash tranfers from Biden to his brother as a loan, and then Jim repaying Joe be a problem when all the transactions ocurred in 2018? Do they expect us to believe that China waited until 2017 when Biden LEFT the Govt to send him money as part of some scheme to gain access to power and buy influence?

That doesn't even make sense. If China was trying to gain influence and power within the US Govt, wouldn't the fist step be to actually target someone who was actually IN Govt? There are 50 Senators, 435 Congress people and a host of other people who were actually a part of the Govt in 2017-2018. Yet for some reason the Chinese wanted to bribe someone who was basically retired from Govt and had no access to offer? What in the world would the Chinese have to gain by paying Joe Biden $$ Millions in 2018?

This continues to be an attempt to "impeach" someone desperately in search of an actual "impeachable offense". More accurately it's a desperate attempt to please Trump who craves finding dirt on Biden to deflect from his own legal nightmare. He wants to muddy the waters and believes by establishing a false equivalency he can downplay his own crimes.

No doubt it will work with his base, many of whom are prone to blindly swallow what Comer is peddling without batting an eye. Again in this video Comer tries to equate whatever he thinks happened in 2018 with China "trying to gain access to the President's son."

Pretty sure Comer knows that in 2018 Hunter was NOT the President's son. But the fact that he uses that language is more proof that he's trying to conflate Hunter's position now as the first son, with the actual role he filled in 2018 as the surving son of a FORMER VP but otherwise Private Citizen...

Both Comer and Maria are slick and engaging in disengenuous attempts to alter history... Check out this word salad...

"the initial transfer of more than $5 Million from a Chinese Company IN 2017". She then blabbers on talking about this email from a bank official in 2018, and his warning about China "targeting the children of politicians."

What she conveniently fails to explain is how that would apply to Hunter in 2018? What influence/access to power would Hunter have in 2018, 2 yrs AFTER his father LEFT Govt?

Does she think we're stupid enough to believe that the Chinese would pay $5 Million in order to gain access and influence to someone who no longer had any power? How ridiculous does that sound and how stupid do you have to be to believe it could possibly be true?

Unfortunately for the target audience of this video, that's essentially a rhetorical question...

I only read your first few sentences but obviously biden was connected and just because he wasn't employed by the gov at time it isn't like he forgot all the people he met and lost all of his influence. hell they ran him for president. that whatever transpired while he wasn't working for the gov probably makes more sense in terms of trying to get something cookin

I only read your first few sentences but obviously biden was connected and just because he wasn't employed by the gov at time it isn't like he forgot all the people he met and lost all of his influence. hell they ran him for president. that whatever transpired while he wasn't working for the gov probably makes more sense in terms of trying to get something cookin
Now all you have to do is show a “connection” outside of Joe being related to his brother and son. Should be pretty easy with all the pubs proclaiming they have a lot of evidence.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Now all you have to do is show a “connection” outside of Joe being related to his brother and son. Should be pretty easy with all the pubs proclaiming they have a lot of evidence.
I wouldn’t think much of any of it but for the whistleblowers’ testimony re interference. That’s not good. So depose the relevant parties and see. Shouldn’t be hard

He talked to his constituents at Walmart and it validated everything they were doing in the impeachment sham.

lmao anyone want to place bets on whether or not Comer stepped foot in a walmart over thanksgiving break? I guess he does fit the profile of a walmart shopper lol

Reactions: cosmickid

That evidence got lost with the evidence of election fraud. They will believe whatever conservatives tell them to believe. Scouts honor.

That evidence got lost with the evidence of election fraud. They will believe whatever conservatives tell them to believe. Scouts honor.
"Anytime we potentially wanted to go down the road of asking questions related to the president, it was 'That's gonna take too much approvals. We can't ask those questions."

Ziegler said he expected extra approvals when investigating the son of a president, but he said the requests went unmet.

and now hunter doesn't want to be deposed. so when partisans say "where is the evidence" conservatives are saying that's what we want to ascertain but are being thwarted via interference, delay, etc. spoliation at this point? who knows. that's the point. and a public hearing is nothign like a deposition. to imply you're cooperating by agreeing to a hearing and not a depo is patently absurd

"Anytime we potentially wanted to go down the road of asking questions related to the president, it was 'That's gonna take too much approvals. We can't ask those questions."

Ziegler said he expected extra approvals when investigating the son of a president, but he said the requests went unmet.

and now hunter doesn't want to be deposed. so when partisans say "where is the evidence" conservatives are saying that's what we want to ascertain but are being thwarted via interference, delay, etc. spoliation at this point? who knows. that's the point. and a public hearing is nothign like a deposition. to imply you're cooperating by agreeing to a hearing and not a depo is patently absurd
When he testified, I said that is enough for at least a special prosecutor. Which we got. So I don't understand why we need to keep fighting over this here while the investigation is ongoing.

When he testified, I said that is enough for at least a special prosecutor. Which we got. So I don't understand why we need to keep fighting over this here while the investigation is ongoing.
cosmic's/hickory's posts are premature. depose those with information, require relevant material be produced, and see.

Just exactly how much "influence" did Joe Biden have in 2017 / 2018 to affect policy in a government that consisted of Trump in the White House, A House controlled by Republicans, and a Senate controlled by Republicans?

And even if you go with the theory that this was part of the "long game", where they were buying him off in 2017 to pay dividends in 2021+
A) That's a pretty expensive gamble considering Joe wasn't exactly the initial front-runner. And,
B) What is the particular policy that Biden has set during his presidency that has specifically benefitted China?

And again, the point of this thread is not even whether or not Joe has committed an impeachable offense. We have plenty of threads on that already. It is pointing out the hypocrisy of how Jordan, Comer, etc. are demanding subpoenas be enforced when they themselves ignored them when they were the ones being subpoenaed.

Just exactly how much "influence" did Joe Biden have in 2017 / 2018 to affect policy in a government that consisted of Trump in the White House, A House controlled by Republicans, and a Senate controlled by Republicans?

And even if you go with the theory that this was part of the "long game", where they were buying him off in 2017 to pay dividends in 2021+
A) That's a pretty expensive gamble considering Joe wasn't exactly the initial front-runner. And,
B) What is the particular policy that Biden has set during his presidency that has specifically benefitted China?

And again, the point of this thread is not even whether or not Joe has committed an impeachable offense. We have plenty of threads on that already. It is pointing out the hypocrisy of how Jordan, Comer, etc. are demanding subpoenas be enforced when they themselves ignored them when they were the ones being subpoenaed.
how would anyone know any of those things. who cares. pull the bank records and phone messages and tax filings and any other attendant documents (llcs filings, quarterlies etc), and find out where the monies came from, what reason was it paid, to whom, and was it declared. then depose anyone else relevant. and if nothing comes up the repubs will look like htey just wasted their time. more gov waste. maybe lose some votes

as for spending money on influence the amount of money at issue is peanuts. i'm sure tons of companies overseas would take a flier at that level. hell snarlcakes spends more on bitcoin than that

Last edited:
Maybe Mike Pillow and Rudy are holding it for a special occasion.
But yes republicans know they just have to keep repeating it and don’t actually have to prove anything. If you repeat something enough times, it’s automatically true.

They want so bad for Biden to be guilty that they are willing to overlook the holes in their argument.

It is nothing but insinuations of wrongdoing. At the end of the day, all they have is Hunter abusing his last name for money.

That pales in comparison to the entire Trump family and all the money they raked in from Trump's position (funneling people to Trump hotels, Melania's deals in China, Jared's deals in Saudia Arabia). Hunter should have been taking notes on how to profit off the family name....and definitely should have waited until dad was president to really get it going.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They want so bad for Biden to be guilty that they are willing to overlook the holes in their argument.

It is nothing but insinuations of wrongdoing. At the end of the day, all they have is Hunter abusing his last name for money.
And if they look into every little thing that some posters suggest and still find no evidence of wrongdoing, the song will change to “the investigation obviously didn’t get everything they needed, we all know Joe is guilty! Now let’s investigate why the investigation didn’t show anything! Biden crime family!”

And if they look into every little thing that some posters suggest and still find no evidence of wrongdoing, the song will change to “the investigation obviously didn’t get everything they needed, we all know Joe is guilty! Now let’s investigate why the investigation didn’t show anything! Biden crime family!”
Politicians didn’t say they were blocked. Career IRS agents did during the course and scope of their investigation. That’s a material distinction

Maybe Mike Pillow and Rudy are holding it for a special occasion.
But yes republicans know they just have to keep repeating it and don’t actually have to prove anything. If you repeat something enough times, it’s automatically true.
well we know hunter engaged in wrongdoing. we know irs agents testified that they were stopped from pursuing leads that may have implicated joe biden. we know hunter is a mess. if we are just spitballing i don't think it's a stretch with joe out of office thinking if he can help his kid he would. i'll also bet that if the republicans do find evidence implicating joe he'll quickly go from mentally acute to ron jeremy.

see what the depos discover. for all of our sake let's hope enough to prevent him from running again. at this point a lousy 1/3 of americans approve of the guy. lord knows the collective intellect of that brain trust

Politicians didn’t say they were blocked. Career IRS agents did during the course and scope of their investigation. That’s a material distinction
Sure. I have no doubt that if they did everything you say and show no wrongdoing, that’ll be the end of it. Every republican will stand up and say “gosh, I guess there really wasn’t anything to find”

well we know hunter engaged in wrongdoing. we know irs agents testified that they were stopped from pursuing leads that may have implicated joe biden. we know hunter is a mess. if we are just spitballing i don't think it's a stretch with joe out of office thinking if he can help his kid he would. i'll also bet that if the republicans do find evidence implicating joe he'll quickly go from mentally acute to ron jeremy.

see what the depos discover. for all of our sake let's hope enough to prevent him from running again. at this point a lousy 1/3 of americans approve of the guy. lord knows the collective intellect of that brain trust
So, we “know” all this, now we just have to find all the evidence that leads to what we already know. Or, wait, we have to depose people to get the evidence that leads to what we already know.

So, we “know” all this, now we just have to find all the evidence that leads to what we already know. Or, wait, we have to depose people to get the evidence that leads to what we already know.

We also know that some FBI agents are very partisan (or so we have been told). But the ones claiming they were stopped from investigating the bidens are totally legit. it is very confusing.

Then you have other "fbi informants" that were found to have been paid off by conservatives for their testimony. No conflict there of course.

• Haha
why would you advocate special treatment for joe biden? wouldn't you want irs agents to be able to do their job? if they testified that they were interfered with wouldn't you want depositions to take place to find the truth?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT