ADVERTISEMENT

Russian propaganda infiltrating the United States Congress

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
"Rep. Michael Turner (R-Ohio), who chairs the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Sunday it was 'absolutely true' that some Republican members of Congress were repeating Russian propaganda about the invasion of Ukraine instigated by Russian President Vladimir Putin. Turner did not specify which members he was referring to but he said he agreed with House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Michael McCaul (R-Texas) who said in an interview with Puck News last week that Russian propaganda had 'infected a good chunk of my party's base' and suggested that conservative media was to blame."

Then there's this:

"The decisions to depart are yet another sign of the broader drop in morale within the GOP conference. Many Republican lawmakers have largely accepted that their inability to govern is a predicament of their own making. They acknowledge that overcoming their legislative impasse relies not only on keeping control of the House in November, but also on growing their ranks significantly enough to neutralize the handful of hard-liners who wield influence by taking advantage of the narrow margins. But many also continue to say privately what few have acknowledged publicly: Republicans believe they are likely to lose the majority."

A once-great party is now a mess. Gee, who has presided over this shitshow?

"Rep. Michael Turner (R-Ohio), who chairs the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, said Sunday it was 'absolutely true' that some Republican members of Congress were repeating Russian propaganda about the invasion of Ukraine instigated by Russian President Vladimir Putin. Turner did not specify which members he was referring to but he said he agreed with House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Michael McCaul (R-Texas) who said in an interview with Puck News last week that Russian propaganda had 'infected a good chunk of my party's base' and suggested that conservative media was to blame."

Then there's this:

"The decisions to depart are yet another sign of the broader drop in morale within the GOP conference. Many Republican lawmakers have largely accepted that their inability to govern is a predicament of their own making. They acknowledge that overcoming their legislative impasse relies not only on keeping control of the House in November, but also on growing their ranks significantly enough to neutralize the handful of hard-liners who wield influence by taking advantage of the narrow margins. But many also continue to say privately what few have acknowledged publicly: Republicans believe they are likely to lose the majority."

A once-great party is now a mess. Gee, who has presided over this shitsh

lol

Then there's this:

A once-great party is now a mess. Gee, who has presided over this shitshow?
Get some help dude. Start here

GKuOFpvXsAAnUGB

Last edited:
Russian propaganda infiltrating congress you say?

What will the Big Oil, Big Pharma, Conservative, Marxist, Liberal, Military Industrial Complex, Hamas, Zionist, Pro/Anti Israeli, Progressive, LGBTQ+++ and all the other special interest propagandists in the US congress think?

Come on in, the water's fine...

What will the Big Oil, Big Pharma, Conservative, Marxist, Liberal, Military Industrial Complex, Hamas, Zionist, Pro/Anti Israeli, Progressive, LGBTQ+++ and all the other special interest propagandists in the US congress think?

I say? No, it's what some Republican Congressmen have said.

Are we doing a "hey, look over there?"

You can thank conservatives on the Supreme Court for allowing unlimited bribes/donations.

It would be great if we could lessen the influence of Big Oil, Big Pharma but hard to do when donations/bribes are about as limited as the NIL wild west in college athletics.

Obviously people are going to have wildly different opinions re liberal vs conservative and LGBTQ rights but I would think people would care if those opinions came naturally or because a foreign country is brainwashing some of our more weak-minded politicians.

why do you always go personal? why do you think he has troubles? why don't you put the people you are constantly telling to get help on ignore?
It's clear, after your meltdown tonight in the "Hostages" thread, that you're not thinking clearly.
Read slowly and comprehend. The other poster said to me, "Get some help, dude." I responded accordingly.

You're just looking for trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
It's clear, after your meltdown tonight in the "Hostages" thread, that you're not thinking clearly.
Read slowly and comprehend. The other poster said to me, "Get some help, dude." I responded accordingly.

You're just looking for trouble.
multiple posters have told you to get some help. maybe you should take it to heart. you're just looking for trouble. you responded to me interjecting yourself. there is never a time i want to talk to you. so why are you responding to me. circle had the initial post attacking me. he literally started it. every time. so respond to that one.

and don't tell anyone to read slowly and comprehend mr. bloodbath

multiple posters have told you to get some help. you're just looking for trouble. you responded to me interjecting yourself. there is never a time i want to talk to you. so why are you responding to me. circle had the initial post attacking me. he literally started it. every time so respond to that one.

and don't tell anyone to read slowly and comprehend mr. bloodbath
I'm genuinely embarrassed for you.

After you've calmed down you should re-read what you've posted tonight in the Hostages thread, and make some changes.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT