ADVERTISEMENT

Biden officially announced

If Kemp wants Trump gone he should give us that signature match. That’s the only way otherwise we nominate Tucker or Lake in 2028. Much secure election in world history, right? He should want to prove that.
Seriously how many court cases do you have to lose?

How many personal audits do you have to have find nothing?

How much losing do you have to experience? Hell I thought Trump could take the party down....had no idea he'd take Tucker and Fox News down.

Now it's OANN and Newsmax's turn to pay up.

At the end of the day, we all know you don't have the numbers to win so you need voter suppression in the worst way.

The fact that Trump, the Republicans and the right wing machine has created this massive mistrust in voting, particularly mail in voting without a shred of evidence is not my problem....it's yours.

So go on, continue believing it. Don't vote by mail. Continue giving your money to stop the steal scammers.

Continue believing that this place told to you in 2000 mules is Gwinnett County Georgia when it's actually Moscow turned 90 degrees.

Reactions: Bowlmania
It appears to know DeSantis is to hate DeSantis. Given the old saw that the winner is the person America more wants to have a beer with, Haley, Scott, or Hutchison may be better bets.

I think Haley would be great, but she has no chance in the primaries bc the GOP is weaker than McM and gutless

Dream Team. Roll call. Wash post has top 3 presidential candidates:
1) biden
2) stay at home
3) Harris

Top ten include the 3 worst govs we can imagine in mi, ca, and Ill.

We cannot lose to these Dems. We have to rise up in solidarity and dump trump. That’s our slogan #dumptrump. The evidence is overwhelming. Lost us the senate twice. Lost to Biden by a mile already. Still talking about election lies when every single court dumped the suits because they were devoid of any evidence. Fox anchors admitted they lied. Fox hit for almost a billion for its lies. The dumbest people in gov are boebert and the trump crowd. Four seasons. Proud boys. Find me votes. Enough is enough. Time to wake up (DANC still sleeping that’s okay) and settle on someone who can actually win.

So let’s hear it? Who we backing?

Seriously how many court cases do you have to lose?

How many personal audits do you have to have find nothing?

How much losing do you have to experience? Hell I thought Trump could take the party down....had no idea he'd take Tucker and Fox News down.

Now it's OANN and Newsmax's turn to pay up.

At the end of the day, we all know you don't have the numbers to win so you need voter suppression in the worst way.

The fact that Trump, the Republicans and the right wing machine has created this massive mistrust in voting, particularly mail in voting without a shred of evidence is not my problem....it's yours.

So go on, continue believing it. Don't vote by mail. Continue giving your money to stop the steal scammers.

Continue believing that this place told to you in 2000 mules is Gwinnett County Georgia when it's actually Moscow turned 90 degrees.

Its over two years now.

Odds they're still crying for a recount up until the next election?

Reactions: TommyCracker
The only reason Trump got in was because our political system is just horrible. Need to eliminate the Republican and Dem parties and end the duopoly. Picking another clown from these parties to keep another from office just keeps the duopoloy and fed govt. civil war alive that accomplishes NADA unless one likes war.

None have mentioned running for anything but I'm going with any of the following if they are on a non R or D ticket.

Chase Oliver
Tulsi
Spike Cohen

Reactions: DANC
Dream Team. Roll call. Wash post has top 3 presidential candidates:
1) biden
2) stay at home
3) Harris

Top ten include the 3 worst govs we can imagine in mi, ca, and Ill.

We cannot lose to these Dems. We have to rise up in solidarity and dump trump. That’s our slogan #dumptrump. The evidence is overwhelming. Lost us the senate twice. Lost to Biden by a mile already. Still talking about election lies when every single court dumped the suits because they were devoid of any evidence. Fox anchors admitted they lied. Fox hit for almost a billion for its lies. The dumbest people in gov are boebert and the trump crowd. Four seasons. Proud boys. Find me votes. Enough is enough. Time to wake up (DANC still sleeping that’s okay) and settle on someone who can actually win.

So let’s hear it? Who we backing?
What a gutless announcement.

• Haha
We’ll see. People have been underestimating the anger from women in midterms, Wisconsin, etc. I don’t think it’s going away. And young people are paying attention and becoming more motivated also. Broke all youth records in Wisconsin court vote.

Trump may be the worst thing to happen to this country, politically speaking, in the last 100 years. It's not helping Democrats either. That we're looking at Biden/Harris again in 2024 can be directly attributed to the existence of Donald Trump. Democrats can revel in the disaster that Trump is for the GOP, but in reality he's a disaster for them too. Just look at this clown show.
So now it's Trump's fault that the Democrats have to run a senile idiot and a brainless twit for Prez and VP?

No, sorry - that's all a Democrat decision.

• Haha
So now it's Trump's fault that the Democrats have to run a senile idiot and a brainless twit for Prez and VP?

They have to because everyone else after Biden is a worse option (which tells you how awesome their current bench is). It is why they ran Biden in the first place.

Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

No, you dimwit. The Dems don't have to run Biden. The point is that they can run Biden - - and avoid a potentially divisive nominating process - - because the opponent is loser Trump. Biden/Dems keep the White House, guaranteed, if Trump is the nominee.

They have to because everyone else after Biden is a worse option (which tells you how awesome their current bench is). It is why they ran Biden in the first place.
Who are "they?" Who was pushing for Biden to come out of retirement and run for president, other than Jill?

Biden got the nomination because of Jim Clyburn's endorsement a few days before the SC primary.

Why would you want to encourage another Biden Presidency? Anyone else would crush Joe in a national vote. You are just too stupid to see it.
Biden will get 90M+ votes next year no matter what. Look at Fetterman who won in a blowout against a Mitt Romney clone. And he lost big become the rural people or flag people as I call them stayed home. The answer is not to run another McCain or Romney and you’re a fool if you think so. Dems mail in ballot game is too strong. Those people are going to vote no matter what. Pubs have to drive turnout as high as possible to have a chance and only Trump can do so.

Biden will get 90M+ votes next year no matter what. Look at Fetterman who won in a blowout against a Mitt Romney clone. And he lost big become the rural people or flag people as I call them stayed home. The answer is not to run another McCain or Romney and you’re a fool if you think so. Dems mail in ballot game is too strong. Those people are going to vote no matter what. Pubs have to drive turnout as high as possible to have a chance and only Trump can do so.

The problem is Trump lost the suburban vote.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Biden will get 90M+ votes next year no matter what.

And this couldn't be further from the truth. If the GOP colasced around Haley, for example, she would attract some moderate women and more importantly, wouldn't create the need or urge for liberals or anti-Trumpers to vote.

And this couldn't be further from the truth. If the GOP colasced around Haley, for example, she would attract some moderate women and more importantly, wouldn't create the need or urge for liberals or anti-Trumpers to vote.
We just ran a Nikee Haley clone in Michigan against a very unpopular governor and she got smoked by 10 points due to the Dems massive ballot harvesting operation. We ran another anti-Trump candidate for Senate in Colorado who many though would be competitive and he too got smoked by 15 points due to the Dems massive ballot harvesting machine. I already mentioned the Mitt Romney in PA who got rolled by a brain dead Shrek.

You just don’t get it. Those women and independents you mention are already going to vote for Biden next year whether they know it or not.

We just ran a Nikee Haley clone in Michigan against a very unpopular governor and she got smoked by 10 points due to the Dems massive ballot harvesting operation. We ran another anti-Trump candidate for Senate in Colorado who many though would be competitive and he too got smoked by 15 points due to the Dems massive ballot harvesting machine. I already mentioned the Mitt Romney in PA who got rolled by a brain dead Shrek.

You just don’t get it. Those women and independents you mention are already going to vote for Biden next year whether they know it or not.

So let's run a far right campaign that will only further piss off moderates and make them vote left? Seems like a winning strategy.

In case you didn't pay attention, OZ was a Trumper, not a Romney look-a-like. Romney has easily won his senate seat time and time again. Masters, Herschel (my own kid hates me) also lost with Trump's support.

In the House - Joe Kent lost a Republican seat, Majewski, Gibbs and Palin all lost by double-digits and the other Toss-ups in OH, PA and NC were all lost by Trumpers.

Don't forget PA, MI, NY, MA, WI, IL, MN, NM and KS governors.

Trump is becoming the Hilary Clinton of the GOP and he's not even a Republican.

If the votes are counted honestly, Biden will come nowhere close to the 81 million he got last year. The Dem enthusiasm isn't there and m.any will just not vote if he's the Dem nominee.

I think any Republican nominee, including Trump, can beat him, despite what the Dims and weak-knee'd Republicans here think.

• Haha
So let's run a far right campaign that will only further piss off moderates and make them vote left? Seems like a winning strategy.

In case you didn't pay attention, OZ was a Trumper, not a Romney look-a-like. Romney has easily won his senate seat time and time again. Masters, Herschel (my own kid hates me) also lost with Trump's support.

In the House - Joe Kent lost a Republican seat, Majewski, Gibbs and Palin all lost by double-digits and the other Toss-ups in OH, PA and NC were all lost by Trumpers.

Don't forget PA, MI, NY, MA, WI, IL, MN, NM and KS governors.

Trump is becoming the Hilary Clinton of the GOP and he's not even a Republican.
You may not realize it, but the country isn't make up of IU sports fans who participate daily in a circular fire squad.

Get out and see the world a little. Trump is a helluva lot more popular than you give him credit for.

If the votes are counted honestly, Biden will come nowhere close to the 81 million he got last year. The Dem enthusiasm isn't there and m.any will just not vote if he's the Dem nominee.

I think any Republican nominee, including Trump, can beat him, despite what the Dims and weak-knee'd Republicans here think.
Not voting for Biden. Voting against trump. Trump guarantees a loss

Reactions: Indyhorn
If the country elects Biden again, they deserve what they get.

Trump was a good President. If you prefer Biden to him, then you're not basing it on any objective evaluation.
Trump was a terrible president. Unconscionably bad. He totally botched Covid and it had a huge impact on lives. He was the leader. Not fauci. Putting fauci front and center emboldened the crazy left all over the country. Add that to proud boys, Rudy, stupid lawsuits, election nonsense, me Mr me, endorsing terrible candidates, divisiveness and he was an objectively awful president

If the country elects Biden again, they deserve what they get.

Trump was a good President. If you prefer Biden to him, then you're not basing it on any objective evaluation.
I prefer to win….it’s why smart people prefer IU basketball pre-2000 to IU basketball after that time.

Trump was a terrible president. Unconscionably bad. He totally botched Covid and it had a huge impact on lives. He was the leader. Not fauci. Putting fauci front and center emboldened the crazy left all over the country. Add that to proud boys, Rudy, stupid lawsuits, election nonsense, divisiveness and he was an objectively awful president
More Covid deaths under Joe than Trump. WTF are you talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT