ADVERTISEMENT

Read this while eating breakfast this morning

My response had nothing to do with his ability to be president. It had to do with, he only become a racist with race pimps and Dems when he ran as a Republican.
Because no one cares if some random rich dude is racist. We should care if our president is racist. Has nothing to do with being dem or republican

Because no one cares if some random rich dude is racist. We should care if our president is racist. Has nothing to do with being dem or republican
Oh, so race pimps and Dems will take money from racists? We know they take it from young financial crooks. I guess we can add that they like racist hate money.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Oh Whitlock, you took the “letter to the editor” thing a bit too far.

So as to care about the substance of anything Whitlock writes, I say only this. He sits here and berates a man for having an opinion that differs from him.

Whitlock taking something as a personal affront which grants him license to tear into left wing celebrities who have no idea who he is and who weren’t talking to him, is his bread and butter. He’s adopted the grievance griping bullshit about as well as anybody outside of Clay Travis.
You‘re brainwashed.

Go write Whitlock a letter telling him what it is like to be black in America.

He needs you.

His racism became front and center with his birther campaign.
Questioning Osama o'Bama's birth place wasn't racist, it was questions aligned with US law as to who is able to be president. YOU DEMS (as in everything) made it out to be racism. But then again you dems also signed sister city documents and had a special day to celebrate your special Sister city day between Newark NJ and Kailasa.
If someone in the DNC could miss that Kailasa was actually totally fictional, it is easy to make the assumption that they could pull a slick one and produce a penciled in birth certificate for Osama Ben Obama, with a totaly different name on it and back it up with college transcripts that never prove a damn thing.
Nothing was proved then Osama o'bama was actually legal to be president. NOTHING other than penciled in documents. Why would anyone question the federal FBI DNC anyway? They are always impartial! ALWAYS .

Questioning Osama o'Bama's birth place wasn't racist, it was questions aligned with US law as to who is able to be president. YOU DEMS (as in everything) made it out to be racism. But then again you dems also signed sister city documents and had a special day to celebrate your special Sister city day between Newark NJ and Kailasa.
If someone in the DNC could miss that Kailasa was actually totally fictional, it is easy to make the assumption that they could pull a slick one and produce a penciled in birth certificate for Osama Ben Obama, with a totaly different name on it and back it up with college transcripts that never prove a damn thing.
Nothing was proved then Osama o'bama was actually legal to be president. NOTHING other than penciled in documents. Why would anyone question the federal FBI DNC anyway? They are always impartial! ALWAYS .
They always expose themselves. They can’t help it.

It's sad. I get to liking Joe and we have some fun with each other and then he posts something like this.
Show me proof of anything that I said is wrong. I'm all ears. I just wanna be your friend Mark. You know what, if you have the time, I will buy us plane tickets to Kailasa, if they are available, for a 4 day weekend to bond. Wanna go? It could be imaginary level fun!

Reactions: Crayfish57
Oh, so race pimps and Dems will take money from racists? We know they take it from young financial crooks. I guess we can add that they like racist hate money.

Lol. I doubt they knew one way or another. It wasn't like he was a kkk member.

We know racist hate money isn't a big deal for your leader. Good guys on both sides... lol

My response had nothing to do with his ability to be president. It had to do with, he only become a racist with race pimps and Dems when he ran as a Republican.
You asked why people thought differently of him once he ran for President. May have had something to do with multiple things, including his first week in office implementing his Muslim ban, to start with. Running for office , calling Hispanics racists and thugs, shithole countries, etc. I could give you more…

Omg the lunatic Obama pushed us towards Trump. You dumbasses swallowed Obama hook line and sinker. Well, Michael did too but, anyways he divided all of us. Black people hate that asshole.
Tell me you don’t know any Black people without telling me you don’t know any Black people. I’m sure they appreciate you speaking ( lying) for them.

• Haha

So it bothers you that Biden has made racist statements over his career?

Tell me you don’t know any Black people without telling me you don’t know any Black people. I’m sure they appreciate you speaking ( lying) for them.
Zeke I work with a bunch...my lead supervisor had 3 people die in his family (suddenly) after the vax.

Don't give me your crap. My family and I had a huge part in bringing a community together in the seventies that was racially divided and went through hell for it. You have no clue who you are talking too.

Lol. I’ll let African Americans decide what they think about Biden. It appears he has overwhelming support and they don’t feel he is racist.
Ha all my guys see right through his bs. They all revere Trump. The only ones that don't are hoods that last a couple days before we run them off. The brothers with a brain see through this shit.

Zeke I work with a bunch...my lead supervisor had 3 people die in his family (suddenly) after the vax.

Don't give me your crap. My family and I had a huge part in bringing a community together in the seventies that was racially divided and went through hell for it. You have no clue who you are talking too.
But but but she has all these friends. She knows everything. Just ask her.

• Love
No, it was racist, top to bottom. Still is.

Well you’re wrong or lying if you say Black people hate Obama. And sorry I don’t believe three people in the same family died immediately after the vax.

• Haha
Ha all my guys see right through his bs. They all revere Trump. The only ones that don't are hoods that last a couple days before we run them off. The brothers with a brain see through this shit.
Trump supporters and brothers with a brain. That’s an oxymoron.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT