ADVERTISEMENT

MTG and others and the push to Impeach Biden.

If you believe shiff ive got some oceanfront in kansas for sale.

Bottom line the pubs are dragging their heels for the reasons above. All of DC needs to go. We don't need them but they need us.
And you believe Trump, MTG, Jordan, etc. You must own every bridge in the USA.

The Bushes looked like ghosts after the envelope was passed around and so did the rest.

They were at their father's funeral. Should they have been dancing a polka?

Give it a rest or show some actual proof of wrongdoing.

And you believe Trump, MTG, Jordan, etc. You must own every bridge in the USA.

They were at their father's funeral. Should they have been dancing a polka?

I never said there was wrong doing sb why would you put me in that light? I just said the faces were damn near ghost like.

It's no wonder so many people accuse the MAGA crowd of being in a cult and clinging to hair-brained conspiracy theories. They'll all vehemently deny being conspiracy theorists and cultists, but then they post something about a secret message being delivered at Bush Sr.'s funeral.

I'm guessing there are all sorts of theories as to what was in those envelopes in the dark corners of the internet and I'm sure that would be a mostly darkly entertaining wormhole to go down. My guess is that it was probably some sort of prayer card or something innocuous like that.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I'm guessing there are all sorts of theories as to what was in those envelopes in the dark corners of the internet
i actually googled it and came across so many nutjob sites! Mostly page-long rants with run-on sentences and misspelled words, linking Soros and the deep state, and of course some Clinton body count comments thrown in for good measure. Q level stuff that indianaftw and others just lap up.

Yea right...all is well in DC. Wonder what was in the envelopes? Always wondered. The Bushes are evil evil people and that group that day...Bushes, Clintons, Obama's, Biden all got notes. Trump, they were nervous around him. Like scared nervous it was weird. Carry On. The Bushes looked like ghosts after the envelope was passed around and so did the rest.

I came late to this thread and just caught up. When I replied to goat's post initially, I thought maybe this was something actually being discussed, but following this thread it's clear that you had nothing more to say on the actual facts some of the folks here presented and you veered WIDELY (and wildly) into conspiracy theory nonsense.

I feel like you should be liable for the whiplash some posters most likely suffered here.

I came late to this thread and just caught up. When I replied to goat's post initially, I thought maybe this was something actually being discussed, but following this thread it's clear that you had nothing more to say on the actual facts some of the folks here presented and you veered WIDELY (and wildly) into conspiracy theory nonsense.

I feel like you should be liable for the whiplash some posters most likely suffered here.
Good Lord Un twist ur panties would ya

As with any good conspiracy theory, they're waiting for the right time to reveal the evil underbelly of the DC elites. They're going to let people like the Clintons and Bushes "get away" with their secret crimes for 2 to 3 decades, while dropping subtle and cryptic hints at places like peoples' funerals to make them think about what they've done.

One day, when their svelte, world-class athlete of a president is reinstated all be revealed.

I can't. All I can think about now is WHAT WAS IN THOSE ENVELOPES?

The sound of panties getting twisted...

"Yea right...all is well in DC. Wonder what was in the envelopes? Always wondered. The Bushes are evil evil people and that group that day...Bushes, Clintons, Obama's, Biden all got notes. Trump, they were nervous around him. Like scared nervous it was weird. Carry On. The Bushes looked like ghosts after the envelope was passed around and so did the rest."

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Fox is really tripling down, with multiple guests repeating the same lies. Here's Miranda Devine who in addition to having a great name for a Drag Queen, is coiuncidentally enough is both Aussie and a "reporter" for Rupert Murdochs' New York Post,. She actually claims that Viktor Shokin was "popular", and no one wanted him fired or had a problem with the job he was doing. Man she thinks Fox viewers are morons who can't read...

I guess I have a different definition of "popular" than Miranda... To me having reformers within your own country repeatedly call for your dismissal including two actual demonstrations within a 6 month period doesn't seem like you're very popular...

Oct 31, 2015 (maybe it was a Haloween prank)? https://archive.kyivpost.com/articl...ion-to-demand-dismissal-of-shokin-401106.html

March 28, 2016 (day before he is sacked by Parliament (UNANIMOUSLY)

So he wasn't popular in Ukraine. Maybe Miranda meant he was popular with our European Allies?
Story in Irish Times from May 29,2016, the same day he was fired, headline reads "EU hails sacking of Ukraine's Prosecutor Viktor Shokin"

Now that sounds like a story about a "popular dude"... In fact even though Ireland and Ukraine are basically within the same time zone, this story appeared so soon after he was fired that it almost seems they had already written the headline, and were just waiting for the hammer to fall... But of course, it was all Biden... ;)

You didn't see the faces and the fear?
Does it connect to the Jewish Space Lasers?

I know it's all connected, somehow. Soros, Space Lasers, pizza parlors, Obama's birth certificate. You and the QAnon gang can sort this out.

Yea right...all is well in DC. Wonder what was in the envelopes? Always wondered. The Bushes are evil evil people and that group that day...Bushes, Clintons, Obama's, Biden all got notes. Trump, they were nervous around him. Like scared nervous it was weird. Carry On. The Bushes looked like ghosts after the envelope was passed around and so did the rest.

Bless your heart.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Is MTG ticked off that Biden doesn't update the hurricane forecasts with a sharpie marker?

And yet...this board? Bout to give up and let them live in their hell. No freedom of thought they do what they are told. And they wonder why there is division and hate. Either get in line with them or question why they divide and hate us and then you're deleted.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

So the Foxbots are desperate to drive the Impeachment machine and change the subject from Trump. Started with "interpid investigative reporter" Brian Kilmeade "interviewing" the one and only Viktor Shokin. Actually it's more correct to say that ol' Bri listened to Shokin lie and is so ignorant of the topic that he couldn't even delve into a single lie...Either this is a master liar at work, or the interpretor is playing a twisted game, with regards to what Shokin actually says here...

I went thru this and counted numerous blatant lies. Apparently Brian found zero...

Viktor lies from the jump. Brian asks why he was fired, and he says pressure from Biden,and there were no complaints with how he was doing his job...

No complaints?...

Let's look at the timeline of eventss leaading up to Shokin being fired (by Parliament) on March 29, 2016...

Sept 4, 2015-US ambassador Pyatt speaking at the Odessa Eco forum lashes out at corruption within the PGO (Prosecutor General's ofc). He is particularly incensed by one particular incident...

"We have learned that there have been times that the PGO not only did not support investigations into corruption, but rather undermined prosecutors working on legitimate corruption cases. For example, in the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, the U.K. authorities had seized 23 million dollars in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people.

Officials at the PGO’s office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure. Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result the money was freed by the U.K. court and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.The misconduct by the PGO officials who wrote those letters should be investigated, and those responsible for subverting the case by authorizing those letters should – at a minimum – be summarily terminated.

(Since Shokin is the Prosecutor General he either approved the letters (corrupt) or is unaware of what his subordinates did aka incompetent.) Either way, the US clearly indicates that the US blames him. And for anyone who doesn't know, Zlochevsky is the head of BURISMA, who was living in exile in Cyprus...

Then on Oct 31, the Kyiv Post reported on Ukrainians driving to Poroshenko's house to deman the firing of Shokin.

Less than a week later, the Atlantic Council posted an article on why Poroshenko's continued support for Shokin was DANGEROUS. Nov 4, 2015...

So three distinct callings for Shokin's dismissal for corruption two months BEFORE Biden in Dec 2015 threatened to withold loan guarantees if Poroshenk didn't fire Shokin (the infamous video)... Btw as I mentioned earlier, Shokin wasn't fired till March 29 2016, more than 3 months later... Events in 2016 that put more pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin...

Feb 12, 2016 The bipartisan US Senate Committee on Ukraine (headed by GOP-OH Rob Portman) sends a letter to Ukraine basically calling for reform within the PGO...

Feb 16, 2016 Vitali Kasko a pro-US minister within the PGO, resigns and goes on National tv to call out Shokin's corruption as a "hindrance to reform"...

On March 28, 2016 protestors again demand Shokin to be fired. From RFE...

And a day later Parliament dismisses him...
Now if ol'Bri really was a truth seeker he could easily google exactly what I did. And notice how all of these references are from 2015-2016, not some revisionist account of events being written 8 or 9 yrs later...

Not sure why Biden would need to be bribed for joining in on worldwide calls for Shokin's dismissal coming from everyone. Maybe they were all trying to protect Hunter? DWS

But here's the really crazy part... The claim is Burisma "bribed" Biden to get Shokin fired. But ALL of these folks who demanded Shokin be fired, were angry at Shokin for NOT investigating Burisma, Zlochevsky and all of the other oligarchs who were basically protected from Prosecution due to Shokin's corruption.

So why did Burisma want Shokin fired? And pay $10 Million to have Biden do it?
I'm actually eager to see Fox try and explain this. Check out how the Five are reduced to changing the subject when Jessica Tarlov points out the inconvenient holes and false claims in their narrative...

Drunk Jeanine is hilarious here, as she can't present actual evidence to refute, and pivots to talking about that mainstay talking point of the stupid, the "Soros prosecutors"

Btw all of the Foxbots claiming that "no one ever interviewed Shokin", are seemingly unaware of the fact that Lev Parnas (when he was in charge of Trump/Rudy's investigations digging for corruption involving Biden), interviewed Shokin in Ukraine in 2019.

I'm going to revive this, because I want to keep everyone up to date on what's going on at Fox. Even though this exchange actually happened on Fox, I kinda doubt it'll get much airplay as a vdeo highlight they release on their channel.

Anyway, I linked to Kilmeade's interview of Viktor Shokin a few weeks back. Now keep in mind the whole MAGA GOP wet dream of being able to accuse Biden of "bribery" rests on the conspiracy theory that Biden was bribed to get Shokin fired. Kilmeade got Shokin to make that claim in the interview he did the night he played investigative reporter. If you haven't seen that interview, you might want to go back and watch it, in order to put what happened yesterday in proper perspective...

So yesterday Kilmeade had a brief interview with Poroshenko, the former President of Ukraine who basically fired Shokin. Unlike Shokin, Poroshenko speaks English so there is no need for an interpretor. Also you can see Poroshenko's facial expressions. He says that Shokin was crazy (among other things), but it's pretty clear Poroshenko thinks Kilmeade is looney tunes when Kilmeade throws out the claim that Biden was bribed and paid millions to get him (Poroshenko) to fire Shokin...

My guess is that when this clip starts to emerge, we'll suddenly see Comer,Jordan et al drop the whole Shokin claim...

I'm going to revive this, because I want to keep everyone up to date on what's going on at Fox. Even though this exchange actually happened on Fox, I kinda doubt it'll get much airplay as a vdeo highlight they release on their channel.

Anyway, I linked to Kilmeade's interview of Viktor Shokin a few weeks back. Now keep in mind the whole MAGA GOP wet dream of being able to accuse Biden of "bribery" rests on the conspiracy theory that Biden was bribed to get Shokin fired. Kilmeade got Shokin to make that claim in the interview he did the night he played investigative reporter. If you haven't seen that interview, you might want to go back and watch it, in order to put what happened yesterday in proper perspective...

So yesterday Kilmeade had a brief interview with Poroshenko, the former President of Ukraine who basically fired Shokin. Unlike Shokin, Poroshenko speaks English so there is no need for an interpretor. Also you can see Poroshenko's facial expressions. He says that Shokin was crazy (among other things), but it's pretty clear Poroshenko thinks Kilmeade is looney tunes when Kilmeade throws out the claim that Biden was bribed and paid millions to get him (Poroshenko) to fire Shokin...

My guess is that when this clip starts to emerge, we'll suddenly see Comer,Jordan et al drop the whole Shokin claim...

so Poroshenko denies firing Shokin in exchange for 1 bil in extortion money.

i'm shocked. shocked i tell you.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
so Poroshenko denies firing Shokin in exchange for 1 bil in extortion money.

Poroshenko was not part of the alledged bribery. The GOP Impeachment squad claim is that Biden was paid by Zlochevsky (5 Million Joe/5 Million Hunter) to convince Poroshenko to fire Shokin against his will. The reality is that Biden urged Poroshenko to fire Shokin during his Dec 5, 2015 trip to Kyiv, but at the time Poroshenko refused...

However as the battle against corruption within Ukraine continued to be ineffective, the IMF thgreatened to cut off $40 Million in loan guarantees in a Feb 10 warning letter and Press release.. Also in Feb a number of pro-West, reform minded Ministers resigned, including Vitaly Kasko who called out Shokin and The PGO as a "den of corruption" on National TV. Ukrainians again staged an anti-Shokin rally on March 28, calling for Shokin to be fired.The next day on March 29 2016, Shokin resigned/was fired by a unanimous vote in Parliament.

Last edited:
Poroshenko was not part of the alledged bribery. The claim is that Biden was paid by Zlochevsky (5 Million Joe/5 Million Hunter) to convince Poroshenko to fire Shokin against his will. The reality is that Biden urged Poroshenko to fire Shokin during his Dec 5, 2015 trip to Kyiv, but at the time Poroshenko refused...

However after several pro-US reform minded ministers resigned in Feb 2016, The IMF thgreatened to cut off $40 Million in loan guarantees in a Feb 5 warning letter,and Ukrainians protested on March 28 2016, Shokin resigned/was fired by a unanimous vote in Parliament the next day.

in the video you posted, Kilmeade asks Poroshencko if Shokin was fired over the billion dollars Biden was holding up.

Poroshenko denies it was?

So is Ted Cruz a moron? Does he actually believe that Trump's DOJ would have GPS data on the location of Hunter/Joe Biden nearly a year following JB's (current to the time) retirement from politics?

How come intelligent people within MAGA world (is that an oxymoron?) aren't pointing out obvious issues with the "evidence" these idiots keep trying to sell to the rest of us? You know those of us that grasp the fact that checks dated in 2017 and 2018 have NO RELEVANCE to some sort of make believe "impeachable offense"?

They can't name a single example of actual influence peddling (not that VPs have much influence anyway). Yet they persist in trying to tie $$ money exchanged between Biden family members, during a GOP Admin when not a single family member was involved in Govt to "influence peddling". I mean seriously does Cruz not know how to read a date on a check?

Why in the world would anyone care where Joe Biden was on various dates in 2017 and 2018? He ceased being VP on Jan 21 2017 and held no political office until Jan 21,2021.I really would like it if someone making this argument could explain exactly why JB;s location when he wasn't VP,POTUS or even a candidate for office would have any relevance to anything?

Notice how Maria's chyron has changed from "Biden Impeachment" to Biden family Biz probe"? Even most normal Republicans aren't stupid enough to pursue this joke they call an "impeachment probe". It's just another in a long line of GOP tactics that lose them votes at the ballot box...

And seriously, interviewing Jim Jordan (who as a sitting member of Congress IGNORED Congressional subpoenas) regarding private citizens who may or may not chose to ignore Congressional subpoenas has to rank with the stupidest self owns I'v ever seen.

I don't know who Liz Peeks is, but she's an idiot...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT