ADVERTISEMENT

Biden News Conference

Do you have an excuse for why Trump was so often with Jeffrey Epstein? And yes, I know Clinton was too.

Unlike you I'm not a partisan hack. Both men hanging with a pedo involved with sex trafficking should disgust you.
He banned Epstein from Mar a Lago long before he was President.

You are making shit up and basing it on Democrat propaganda.

You're nothing BUT a partisan hack.

1) You are making shit up and basing it on Democrat propaganda.

2) You're nothing BUT a partisan hack.
As a good friend, I have decided to add to your comments.

1) You are defending the shit based on Trump propaganda.
2) I am glad to hear that you are not a partisan hack. Shame on me for thinking DANC is the most partisan hack I have encountered! ;)

As a good friend, I have decided to add to your comments.

1) You are defending the shit based on Trump propaganda.
2) I am glad to hear that you are not a partisan hack. Shame on me for thinking DANC is the most partisan hack I have encountered! ;)
Another "I know you are, but what am I" rebuttal.

How original.

Reactions: Lucy01
Gas was unusually cheap last year (oversupply, VERY low use) and now it's not too much above where it was in 2018 and 2019. A little higher, sure. Some of that is supply chain related though

From gasbuddy.com, from national average stats

ch.gaschart

Reactions: largemouth
Gas was unusually cheap last year (oversupply, VERY low use) and now it's not too much above where it was in 2018 and 2019. A little higher, sure. Some of that is supply chain related though

ch.gaschart
Gas was cheap because Crude Oil was cheap because of fracking.

Reactions: DANC

fracking never broke even, after the govt subsidies were taken out of the mix.

it cost more to produce the crude, than the crude was worth on the market.

that said, oil prices have never been subject to normal supply/demand market forces.

• Haha
"Gas was cheap because Trump was the president." That is what you tried to say, right?

BTW, I enjoy your posts, very much so. After a hard day's work, laughing makes me relax.

ch.gaschart
Um, according to your chart, gas is higher than at any time since 2014.....

Reactions: Crayfish57
Are we starting to understand that our government has grown into a conglomerate on autopilot where people pulling the strings are NOT who we, "The people", have elected to lead? Definitely no opportunity for nefarious activity. NONE what so ever. Please disperse, nothing to see here.

** Update auto plot to autopilot.

Last edited:
Are we starting to understand that our government has grown into a conglomerate on auto plot where people pulling the strings are NOT who we, "The people", have elected to lead? Definitely no opportunity for nefarious activity. NONE what so ever. Please disperse, nothing to see here.
What is “auto plot”?

oh he's been on ignore for the better part of 4 years. I only see those post if they are the last to post in a thread. I took it as a sign from above. Weak moment.
Really? I only found this dump around two years ago. I don’t remember you.

The ignore button is for the weak.

People who see this video as evidence the guy is mentally unfit are simply seeing what they were programmed to see, and were always going to see.
Why be so nice about it? Anyone that posts what the OP has been posting is delusional and bordering on bat shit f**king crazy and just making shit up. They, in their profound idiocy, believe doing this makes them look less stupid for electing Trump. It's a transparent gaslight even if the first victims of it are those repeating it.

There was nothing odd or profound about that press conference or worthy of any complaint. just an old guy talking and I would bet he's a better communicator than the hillbilly clan above just making shit up and pretending to believe it only in an attempt to get much-needed attention and trying to start another hillbilly hoe down.

YEE HAW, Byedan done said somfin' and it ain' rahgt.

These people are f**king dickheads and that is how they deserve to be treated. Trump and covid have been a great litmus test to see who is worthy of respect and trust. These dickheads have failed that test. They are the idiot masses that history and stories have warned us about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why be so nice about it? Anyone that posts what the OP has been posting is delusional and bordering on bat shit f**king crazy and just making shit up. They, in their profound idiocy, believe doing this makes them look less stupid for electing Trump. It's a transparent gaslight even if the first victims of it are those repeating it.

There was nothing odd or profound about that press conference or worthy of any complaint. just an old guy talking and I would bet he's a better communicator than the hillbilly clan above just making shit up and pretending to believe it only in an attempt to get much-needed attention and trying to start another hillbilly hoe down.

These people are f**king dickheads and that is how they deserve to be treated. Trump and covid have been a great litmus test to see who is worthy of respect and trust. These dickheads have failed that test. They are the idiot masses that history and stories have warned us about.
Your incel problem has made you a angry little yellow man. With all your white man hate, I am surprised you defend Biden.

Your incel problem has made you a angry little yellow man. With all your white man hate, I am surprised you defend Biden.
You're like a little kid who thinks he is cool because he has learned a new swear word. It goes from shocking, to funny, to boring quicker than he(you) think, and can turn into a crutch. Under normal circumstances, he moves on to the next activity.

You're like a little kid who thinks he is cool because he has learned a new swear word. It goes from shocking, to funny, to boring quicker than he(you) think, and can turn into a crutch. Under normal circumstances, he moves on to the next activity.
His posts are insult after insult. He wears it out. Just giving him his own medicine after he leaked he’s an incel.

His friend the moderator watches over him with the white hate and insults.

Last edited:

You miss the mark here. People are pissed that we have someone who doesn’t seem to have all of their faculties as the POTUS. I helped put him there because Of my disdain for Trump, but anyone willing to be objective can see ol’ Joe ain’t all there anymore. Quit making it about other bs…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT