ADVERTISEMENT

Biden News Conference

You miss the mark here. People are pissed that we have someone who doesn’t seem to have all of their faculties as the POTUS. I helped put him there because Of my disdain for Trump, but anyone willing to be objective can see ol’ Joe ain’t all there anymore. Quit making it about other bs…
Duck, here come the insults.

Reactions: Lucy01
Duck, here come the insults.
His insults are the equivalent of a 12 year old. They lack creativity or true substance in most cases, & he just wants to be mean & belittle people, most likely because he is a failure in life & needs to feel like has chosen a path of righteousness instead of success. Based on his posting, it’s unlikely he’s a person that’s made any positive contributions to society…

His insults are the equivalent of a 12 year old. They lack creativity or true substance in most cases, & he just wants to be mean & belittle people, most likely because he is a failure in life & needs to feel like has chosen a path of righteousness instead of success. Based on his posting, it’s unlikely he’s a person that’s made any positive contributions to society…
I think you’re right. I am going to give up the tit for tat insults with him.

Have a good day.

His posts are insult after insult. He wears it out. Just giving him his own medicine after he leaked he’s an incel.

His friend the moderator watches over him with the white hate and insults.
I was just pointing out that the fact that you seem to only have one arrow in your quiver was getting a little monotonous.
But, whatever...you do you.

I was just pointing out that the fact that you seem to only have one arrow in your quiver was getting a little monotonous.
But, whatever...you do you.
See reply above to jet. I am going to let the white racist incel alone.

More fit than the guy who spent four years doing it before him.
That’s a matter of opinion. He certainly could do news conferences and visit disaster areas without cheat cards to remind him who everyone was.

Biden is going to have to do a better job hiding them. They’re falling out of his pockets.

That’s a matter of opinion. He certainly could do news conferences and visit disaster areas without cheat cards to remind him who everyone was.

Biden is going to have to do a better job hiding them. They’re falling out of his pockets.

It is a matter of opinion. While I didn't pay attention to the date of your OP, my grandmother has dementia, and you looked dumb as you went down that path.

It is a matter of opinion. While I didn't pay attention to the date of your OP, my grandmother has dementia, and you looked dumb as you went down that path.
I have a few clients with it and my mom’s neighbors/clients/friends both husband and wife have it and are getting moved from their cottage to new area next Wednesday. Very familiar with how it all goes.

Whatever going on with Biden is much more than a stuttering problem.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I have a few clients with it and my mom’s neighbors/clients/friends both husband and wife have it and are getting moved from their cottage to new area next Wednesday. Very familiar with how it all goes.

Whatever going on with Biden is much more than a stuttering problem.

The previous occupant had his own issues, including several bouts of speech glitches.

Support younger candidates who don't pander to the fringe for votes.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
The previous occupant had his own issues, including several bouts of speech glitches.

I agree. I’d vote for age limits and term limits both. I suppose age limit not legally possible.

Why be so nice about it? Anyone that posts what the OP has been posting is delusional and bordering on bat shit f**king crazy and just making shit up. They, in their profound idiocy, believe doing this makes them look less stupid for electing Trump. It's a transparent gaslight even if the first victims of it are those repeating it.

There was nothing odd or profound about that press conference or worthy of any complaint. just an old guy talking and I would bet he's a better communicator than the hillbilly clan above just making shit up and pretending to believe it only in an attempt to get much-needed attention and trying to start another hillbilly hoe down.

YEE HAW, Byedan done said somfin' and it ain' rahgt.

These people are f**king dickheads and that is how they deserve to be treated. Trump and covid have been a great litmus test to see who is worthy of respect and trust. These dickheads have failed that test. They are the idiot masses that history and stories have warned us about.
How's everything in the Incel world?

Still trying to get laid?

Reactions: stollcpa

Don't look at my guy - look at the other one!

Reactions: stollcpa
I agree. I’d vote for age limits and term limits both. I suppose age limit not legally possible.

You mean like states having forced retirement ages for state officials or that you have to be at least 35 to run for President? The only things holding us back from age limits are legislative.

Don't look at my guy - look at the other one!

Two things:

1) I didn't defend Biden. I just said he was better than Trump.

2) I didn't start the topic. So after four years of Trump mangling the English language, including creating words, it's hard to complain about Biden. Trump made Bush 43 look like Rhodes Scholar.

I mean let's face it. The below picture is just from the Similar Threads list. It appears Stoll has an issue with Biden. How many more would I find if I did a search?

image.png

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You mean like states having forced retirement ages for state officials or that you have to be at least 35 to run for President? The only things holding us back from age limits are legislative.

Two things:

2) I didn't start the topic. So after four years of Trump mangling the English language, including creating words, it's hard to complain about Biden. Trump made Bush 43 look like Rhodes Scholar.

I mean let's face it. The below picture is just from the Similar Threads list. It appears Stoll has an issue with Biden. How many more would I find if I did a search?

image.png
I’d like age limits that force retirement or disqualify from running.

Two things:

image.png
Look! Over there!

Reactions: Lucy01

Not sure who Buzz is but he sounds pretty dumb and then tries to blame his stupidity on Biden.

You probably don't care about the facts but that was not a quote from Biden. Just Buzz the asshole making stuff up.

"Not everything you read on the internet is the truth" - Abraham Lincoln, 1985

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Not sure who Buzz is but he sounds pretty dumb and then tries to blame his stupidity on Biden.

You probably don't care about the facts but that was not a quote from Biden. Just Buzz the asshole making stuff up.

"Not everything you read on the internet is the truth" - Abraham Lincoln, 1985
The tweet was a joke. Did you just fact check a joke?

You wouldn't have to. There is no legislative magic to the Constitution, beyond the level of commitment it takes to enact an amendment, 2/3 majority vote in each branch, as well as 2/3 ratification from the states.
Yeah, no trick to it at all...... :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT