ADVERTISEMENT

Biden regrets using “illegal” to describe Laken Riley’s murderer.

Hoopsdoc1978

All-American
Apr 13, 2016
Epsom Indiana
Biden Regrets Calling Laken Riley's Killer An Illegal: "I Shouldn't Have Used Illegal, It's Undocumented"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...ocumented.html

President Biden said he regret using the term "illegal" in his State of the Union address to refer to the illegal immigrant who "allegedly" murdered Georgia nursing student Laken Riley. Biden expressed contrition in an interview with Jonathan Capehart on MSNBC that aired on Saturday.

"I'm not going to treat any, any, any of these people with disrespect," Biden told Capehart. "Look, they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at all."

CAPEHART: During your response to [Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s] heckling of you, you used the word ‘illegal’ when talking about the man who allegedly killed Laken Riley.

BIDEN: An undocumented person. I shouldn't have used illegal, it’s undocumented. And look, when I spoke about the difference between Trump and me, one of the things I talked about in the border was his, the way he talks about vermin, the way he talks about these people polluting the blood. I talked about what I'm not going to do. What I won't do. I'm not going to treat any, any, any of these people with disrespect. Look, they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at all.

CAPEHART: So, you regret using that word?

BIDEN: Yes.

Biden Regrets Calling Laken Riley's Killer An Illegal: "I Shouldn't Have Used Illegal, It's Undocumented"

President Biden said he regret using the term "illegal" in his State of the Union address to refer to the illegal immigrant who "allegedly" murdered Georgia nursing student Laken Riley. Biden expressed contrition in an interview with Jonathan Capehart on MSNBC that aired on Saturday.

"I'm not going to treat any, any, any of these people with disrespect," Biden told Capehart. "Look, they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at all."

CAPEHART: During your response to [Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene’s] heckling of you, you used the word ‘illegal’ when talking about the man who allegedly killed Laken Riley.

BIDEN: An undocumented person. I shouldn't have used illegal, it’s undocumented. And look, when I spoke about the difference between Trump and me, one of the things I talked about in the border was his, the way he talks about vermin, the way he talks about these people polluting the blood. I talked about what I'm not going to do. What I won't do. I'm not going to treat any, any, any of these people with disrespect. Look, they built the country. The reason our economy is growing. We have to control the border and more orderly flow, but I don't share his view at all.

Well, you know, he had to apologize to this particular POS illegal alien, the squad, the rest of the progressive nuts and USC’s football coach.

But, Laken Riley’s family? Nah.

Total and complete degeneracy of the left, exhibited all in one tragic story.

Saying “illegal” wasn’t one of the things he got wrong in his speech. Someone who has illegally migrated into this country is an illegal immigrant by definition. Using the word “undocumented” rather than “illegal” does not change the fact that they are illegally in the country. This kind of word play is nothing more than liberal virtue signaling and is stupid. Just speak the truth.

Of course he regrets it. The left has morphed into a deranged bunch of idiots that are more concerned with hurting other Marxist’s feeling and don’t care their policies lead to dead Americans. F#ck him.

Saying “illegal” wasn’t one of the things he got wrong in his speech. Someone who has illegally migrated into this country is an illegal immigrant by definition. Using the word “undocumented” rather than “illegal” does not change the fact that they are illegally in the country. This kind of word play is nothing more than liberal virtue signaling and is stupid. Just speak the truth.
No different than the word play of Republicans calling people illegal immigrants that legally requested asylum

No different than the word play of Republicans calling people illegal immigrants that legally requested asylum
You’re on the hyper-partisan list for good reason. An immigrant that has gone through the legal process for requesting asylum is not, by definition, an illegal immigrant. You won’t hear this Republican using that term for the people within that group of immigrants.

Another dystopian language game being played by the Marxists.

Maybe we should ban "white supremacists" since they kill far more people than undocumented aliens do...

• "The ADL Center on Extremism's annual Murder and Extremism report also found that right-wing extremism was connected to all extremist-related killings of 2023.
  • White supremacists were tied to the overwhelming majority (88%) of extremist-related murders last year.
Details: Extremists were involved in the killing of at least 17 people in 2023 in seven separate incidents"

Where are the buttons and political posturing slogans for these 17 people?

Why exactly is Laken Riley's death any more notable than say any of the FIVE people shot in the DG in Jacksonville? Do you even know their names?

It was a murder, a frequent occurence in this country. The fact that an undocumented person is the alleged killer is not a single bit more noteworthy than the fact that a certifiable nut case walked into a DG looking to kill some Black citizens...

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
You’re on the hyper-partisan list for good reason. An immigrant that has gone through the legal process for requesting asylum is not, by definition, an illegal immigrant. You won’t hear this Republican using that term for the people within that group of immigrants.
And i couldn't care less about your partisan list. You arent exactly neutral yourself.

They use the term for any immigrant crossing the border illegally but then goes through the legal process. You just aren't paying attention.

So is any American that breaks a law an illegal American forever?

I don't believe the current setup discriminates against how people cross the border and then requests asylum.

Fighting over what the criminal is called is just partisan politics. No one is saying he shouldn't be thrown in prison now.

Last edited:
Yet the old cadaver didn’t even get the name right. Lincoln Riley.
Football Coach GIF by USC Trojans

Maybe we should ban "white supremacists" since they kill far more people than undocumented aliens do...

• "The ADL Center on Extremism's annual Murder and Extremism report also found that right-wing extremism was connected to all extremist-related killings of 2023.
  • White supremacists were tied to the overwhelming majority (88%) of extremist-related murders last year.
Details: Extremists were involved in the killing of at least 17 people in 2023 in seven separate incidents"

Why exactly is Laken Riley's death any more notable than say any of the FIVE people shot in the DG in Jacksonville? Do you even know their names?

It was a murder, a frequent occurence in this country. The fact that an undocumented person is the alleged killer is not a single bit more noteworthy than the fact that a certifiable nut case walked into a DG looking to kill some Black citizens...
On what planet is this a valid rebuttal?

Yet the old cadaver didn’t even get the name right. Lincoln Riley.
He doesn’t care. The most disgusting part is that the MSM even asked the question. Why does anyone care he called him an illegal? They really are Marists and desperately want to control the narrative and language. Unfortunately, it works. Nobody is talking about Biden’s terrible policies leading to the death of an American who can’t be bothered with to remember her name. Nope, let’s apologize for calling an illegal and illegal.

He doesn’t care. The most disgusting part is that the MSM even asked the question. They really are Marists and desperately want to control the narrative and language. Nobody is talking about Biden’s terrible policies leading to the death of an American who can’t be bothered with to remember her name. Nope, let’s apologize for calling an illegal and illegal.
It’s a cult. Vote trump. It’s all you can do. These people are insane. They are so insane that a narcissistic criminal who paints himself orange uses an entire can of hair spray every morning and wears one color suit yet it doesn’t fit is a far better choice

Nice logic. I guess in keeping then blacks? They crush those numbers on a warm weekend

Reactions: jet812

HEY!!! LOOK OVER THERE!!!

It’s a cult. Vote trump. It’s all you can do. These people are insane. They are so insane that a narcissistic criminal who paints himself orange uses an entire can of hair spray every morning and wears one color suit yet it doesn’t fit is a far better choice
Your cult stuff is silly. The only cult is the Trump Cult and you know it. Where can I buy my Biden shoes?

Your cult stuff is silly. The only cult is the Trump Cult and you know it. Where can I buy my Biden shoes?
Oh no. The woke cult is definitely a cult. And a cult that destroys cities and is far more dangerous than a pair of tennis shoes. Their policies and rhetoric lead to deaths

Well, you know, he had to apologize to this particular POS illegal alien, the squad, the rest of the progressive nuts and USC’s football coach.

But, Laken Riley’s family? Nah.

Total and complete degeneracy of the left, exhibited all in one tragic story.
So silly. You pick out one person to focus on, To make a political point.

Ok where can I get my woke shoes? Who is our leader? It’s silly.
You talk about woke, you guys still hope hands with the Klan waving flags in the middle of downtown Nashville Your trump tells the oath keepers and proud boys to stand by and attack the capital. You also have Klan members running for Governor. Yes we have to stay woke when people trying to bring back the 1950s

Right down the street. It’s been written at length a leader isn’t required. Fortunately the policies of the cult are being revealed and disavowed. See San Fran. Anywhere the cult establishes policy bad things follow.
They hide under masks, they join the military and the police force now who is more dangerous a white supremacist with a gun?

• Haha
And i couldn't care less about your partisan list. You arent exactly neutral yourself.

They use the term for any immigrant crossing the border illegally but then goes through the legal process. You just aren't paying attention.

So is any American that breaks a law an illegal American forever?

I don't believe the current setup discriminates against how people cross the border and then requests asylum.

Fighting over what the criminal is called is just partisan politics. No one is saying he shouldn't be thrown in prison now.
An illegal immigrant is one who comes into this country illegally. That person is NOT an American (US citizen) by definition.

Yes, I’m a conservative Republican, but I am not hyper-partisan by any stretch of the definition. You’re a “Democrats good, Republicans bad” poster. That’s why you’re on the hyper-partisan list, right alongside the “Trump is great, Democrats are evil” posters. Same hyper-partisanship, different teams.

Edit because I left this out: any American that has committed a crime and convicted of said crime is a convicted criminal forever.

Last edited:

That may be the best written dumb non sequitur post in the history of the WC.

Trump meeting with Laken “not Lincoln” Riley’s family.

Then it was off to UFC 299 to brush shoulders with Dave Portnoy and Joe Burrow.

One has their finger on the pulse of the country, one doesn’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Cult is the wrong term. But it's what Trumpers do. The co-opt terms to take the teeth out of them. Crying wolf but they aren't the boy. Same effectiveness though. Also they are too stupid to think of the correct terms. So they resort to "nuh uh! You are".

HOWEVER! The extreme left is a ridiculous group of over sensitive nerds. No central leader or ideology, so not a "cult". But just as bad maybe. This is a perfect example. Whomever told Biden to apologize for saying "illegal" needs to be fired. It's so stupid it's hard to believe it truly happened until you watch the interview.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
That may be the best written dumb non sequitur post in the history of the WC.
Astonishing in the lack of awareness, the truckload of deflection and the depth of insincerity.

You cross any border in the world in any non-legal way you have committed a crime and are an illegal alien. You kill someone in a planned manner, and it’s not during military action or in self-defense, it’s murder.

An illegal immigrant is one who comes into this country illegally. That person is NOT an American (US citizen) by definition.

Yes, I’m a conservative Republican, but I am not hyper-partisan by any stretch of the definition. You’re a “Democrats good, Republicans bad” poster. That’s why you’re on the hyper-partisan list, right alongside the “Trump is great, Democrats are evil” posters. Same hyper-partisanship, different teams.

Edit because I left this out: any American that has committed a crime and convicted of said crime is a convicted criminal forever.
You are just as biased. Just because you aren't a trumper doesn't make you neutral

Asylum rules doesn't make the distinction on how border is crossed. They apply for asylum and they are considered in the country legally.

And your bs that I am dem good, Pub bad ignores that I haven't defended any dem that was caught in a scandal. Your use of hyper partisan more than throwing people's biases as an insult

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT