ADVERTISEMENT

The road to dystopia?

Which one of these guys are you?

Find a single post where I condoned the violence that happened in 2020. (Don't waste too much time - - you won't find one). Rather, I condemned it on numerous occasions and I'll do it again now - - all of those fvckers should be thrown in jail.

Maybe you've got me confused with someone else. Drunk-posting will do that.

I don't know what happened to you. You used to be one of the better, more thoughtful and insightful posters here. Now it's just shit like this and personal attacks including GFYs. Sad.

Reactions: outside shooter
especially those who were oppressed, we do and will not forget.
You can't "not forget" what you never learned.

Why did you refuse to respond to the links I posted above which refuted what you said about To Kill a Mockingbird? Cat got your tongue? Trump got you locked in his basement? When a fact you claim was true is proven to be false, why do you go silent?

Do you agree or disagree with the NAACP that To Kill a Mockingbird should be banned because it uses the N-word?

Let's start with that simple, honest question.

The fact ball is in your court.

Which one of these guys are you?

Some people have no respect for law or order. All the billions of people who came before them are wrong - they are the first to ever figure it out - and the way they show their self-bestowed superiority is by being against stuff.

They love chaos - until they lose a friend or family member. Then they bitch about the cops failing to prevent it.

Saw a guy the other day on the internet looking for others to join his "group" to promote anarchy. He failed to see the irony.

Find a single post where I condoned the violence that happened in 2020. (Don't waste too much time - - you won't find one). Rather, I condemned it on numerous occasions and I'll do it again now - - all of those fvckers should be thrown in jail.

Maybe you've got me confused with someone else. Drunk-posting will do that.

I don't know what happened to you. You used to be one of the better, more thoughtful and insightful posters here. Now it's just shit like this and personal attacks including GFYs. Sad.
What happened to me is I no longer have any patience for TDS circle jerks from one-sided political hacks.

You guys are actually going to make me vote for that turd this year. Because you’ve all lost your ever-loving minds.

What happened to me is I no longer have any patience for TDS circle jerks from one-sided political hacks.

You guys are actually going to make me vote for that turd this year. Because you’ve all lost your ever-loving minds.
More and more people feel this way including me.

Reactions: jet812

No offense but I don't give a shit what you do or don't have patience for. If you don't like my posts, put me on "ignore." And if you intend to vote for this corrupt, crooked, anti-democratic disaster, that's on you - - not me or anyone else.

No offense but I don't give a shit what you do or don't have patience for. If you don't like my posts, put me on "ignore." And if you intend to vote for this corrupt, crooked, anti-democratic disaster, that's on you - - not me or anyone else.
Could you be more specific? Which "corrupt, crooked, anti-democratic disaster" are you talking about?

I need more clarity or adjectives.

Reactions: Spartans9312
You can’t get over oppression because that is your identity. That is what idiots like Kendi teach you. Groupthink is.oppressive.. Black groupthink is worse.
2 Bad you are not black then you would know. The oppresor never know the oppressed. They act like who me, we didnt do anything.

You can't "not forget" what you never learned.

Why did you refuse to respond to the links I posted above which refuted what you said about To Kill a Mockingbird? Cat got your tongue? Trump got you locked in his basement? When a fact you claim was true is proven to be false, why do you go silent?

Do you agree or disagree with the NAACP that To Kill a Mockingbird should be banned because it uses the N-word?

Let's start with that simple, honest question.

The fact ball is in your court.
You sir are sad, Do you know about my life, I promised SRIV94,I ould hold my tongue but you Sir are making me very angry. Stay n Keep your privilege life.

You sir are sad, Do you know about my life, I promised SRIV94,I ould hold my tongue but you Sir are making me very angry. Stay n Keep your privilege life.
You don’t know anything about me either.

What we all know about you now is you run your mouth, call everybody a racist, and won’t answer simple questioms. You do not act in good faith. You are a race baiter and a hater.

Good bye. I’m done with you. I tried.

You don’t know anything about me either.

What we all know about you now is you run your mouth, call everybody a racist, and won’t answer simple questioms. You do not act in good faith. You are a race baiter and a hater.

Good bye. I’m done with you. I tried.
I am so glad you have not try to get to know me,You just assume. Im not a racist or a hater. .I'M HERE to talk about my Hoosiers. who I love dearly.,you Sir can call me names please tell SRIV94, I kept my promise.

2 Bad you are not black then you would know. The oppresor never know the oppressed. They act like who me, we didnt do anything.
Blacks are human beings just like me. Humans talk and write and listen and read. That’s part of humanity. Feelings of oppression is more emotion than actual. Yeah, I haven’t done anything to oppress blacks, but you are taught my white exists nce is oppressive because of “whiteness,”. That’s nuts. You got the power, man. Use it.

• Sad
Reactions: Willdog7
Blacks are human beings just like me. Humans talk and write and listen and read. That’s part of humanity. Feelings of oppression is more emotion than actual. Yeah, I haven’t done anything to oppress blacks, but you are taught my white exists nce is oppressive because of “whiteness,”. That’s nuts. You got the power, man. Use it.
I have no power ,when I could get shot by a policeman at a traffic stop for being black. Have you ever felt that way or being stopped because you look like someone. When you are red lined, hen you are discriminated against. NO you never felt that way.

....backing Biden. Makes zero sense
If it ends up being Biden vs. Trump, of course you have to pick Biden, as disappointing as he has been. Because Trump is worse. I'd vote for OJ over Trump. I'd vote for the QAnon Shaman or Jared from Subway over Trump.

If it ends up being Biden vs. Trump, of course you have to pick Biden, as disappointing as he has been. Because Trump is worse. I'd vote for OJ over Trump. I'd vote for the QAnon Shaman or Jared from Subway over Trump.
LOL no it's not even close. getting rid of biden is the only option for sensible people. i loved reading manchin's recent comments that biden' s white house is controlled by far, far left liberals, which explains why he was such a disaster. no the difference between trump and biden is plain. the former offends your sensibilities. the latter touches every aspect of our lives from the price of consumer products to safety in our neighborhoods. so people engaging with other humans out in the world, not in academia, understand the material difference and why trump is the only choice between trump and biden

The Economy is improving Biden is doing a good job.

The Economy is improving Biden is doing a good job.
biden has been blocked. read what manchin said had he not blocked him at every turn. biden left to his own devices would destroy the country. the man is a moron devoid of any independent thought. just a shape shifter who had the poor judgment to align with progressives and now will likely pretend to be something else. that's not someone you want making decisions that impact our daily lives

I have no power ,when I could get shot by a policeman at a traffic stop for being black. Have you ever felt that way or being stopped because you look like someone. When you are red lined, hen you are discriminated against. NO you never felt that way.
Red lining? Cops shooting blacks in cars? C’mon man. Most of that is far in the past. Yeah, there likely is some today in isolated places. But it sure as hell isn’t oppression. I can’t help how you feel (wish I could, really) but feelings are usually not objective reality.

O.J, QAnon Shaman, Jarad from Subway, Biden, yeah, I see the similarities

Reactions: jet812
biden has been blocked. read what manchin said had he not blocked him at every turn. biden left to his own devices would destroy the country. the man is a moron devoid of any independent thought. just a shape shifter who had the poor judgment to align with progressives and now will likely pretend to be something else. that's not someone you want making decisions that impact our daily lives
Look at the economy and gas prices ,these effect our daily lives and they are improving .Plus he is no traitor or trying to destroy our constitution.

Look at the economy and gas prices ,these effect our daily lives and they are improving .Plus he is no traitor or trying to destroy our constitution.
The economy is just a word. Read an article that only 7 percent of black people can afford a home at present. The price of life has gone up as a result of at least in part Biden. Manchin prevented worse. Now the house. So no Biden has done nothing right. In any area

Red lining? Cops shooting blacks in cars? C’mon man. Most of that is far in the past. Yeah, there likely is some today in isolated places. But it sure as hell isn’t oppression. I can’t help how you feel (wish I could, really) but feelings are usually not objective reality.
Minn 1
1923 Minn trooper shoot n kill unarmed blk man, and IM NOT talking about George Floyd .1921 2 truck loads of good old boys hunt down and dismember blk youth. Miss police torture n sexually abuse 2 unarmed blk men 2 blk men, No KNOCK warrant Louisville KY. Do u know what red lining is? Voter suppression. The list goes on and on. The oppressor does not know anything about the oppressor. Im not talking about 1865.

The economy is just a word. Read an article that only 7 percent of black people can afford a home at present. The price of life has gone up as a result of at least in part Biden. Manchin prevented worse. Now the house. So no Biden has done nothing right. In any area
We could not afford a house b4 Biden plus if we could it was red-lined. There are more HOA'S and housing covenants to keep people out.

In my lifetime i have felt discrimination due to the car I was riding in, the clothes I happened to be wearing, the behavior of the friends who with me. The list goes on.

I can get a different car, wear different clothes, associate with different people, but skin color is something permanent. A better car and appropriate attire along with acquiring wealth and prestige cannot remove the discrimination which some people hold towards people of color.

i sometimes contemplate how my life would be different if i were a person of color. Even here, it depends on the shade of color my black friends tell me.

Bottom line, have empathy for people of color. To this add place of origin and religion along with a number of prejudices. Also keep in mind people of color must live with statistics such as crime data about which they can do nothing about except to set an good example.

• Love
Reactions: Willdog7
In my lifetime i have felt discrimination due to the car I was riding in, the clothes I happened to be wearing, the behavior of the friends who with me. The list goes on.

I can get a different car, wear different clothes, associate with different people, but skin color is something permanent. A better car and appropriate attire along with acquiring wealth and prestige cannot remove the discrimination which some people hold towards people of color.

i sometimes contemplate how my life would be different if i were a person of color. Even here, it depends on the shade of color my black friends tell me.

Bottom line, have empathy for people of color. To this add place of origin and religion along with a number of prejudices. Also keep in mind people of color must live with statistics such as crime data about which they can do nothing about except to set a good example.
No matter what your skin color, or place of birth, if we are mentally healthy we have the ability to live better, accomplish more, and be happier. Those who use immutable characteristics as an anchor miss much.

That’s not to deny racial discrimination is an issue. It is. But it is to say that progress towards solution is not found in people like Kendi who teaches things like race is destiny.

Too many blacks are in a doom loop of social dysfunction which leads to crappy education, absent fathers. and then drugs and jail. I don’t have a lot of answers, but I’m pretty sure believing your future is controlled more by skin color than it is by what is between your ears isn’t an answer.

Bottom line, have empathy for people of color. To this add place of origin and religion along with a number of prejudices. Also keep in mind people of color must live with statistics such as crime data about which they can do nothing about except to set an good example.
This hoot1was unexpected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT