ADVERTISEMENT

Has anybody found a missing backbone?

When DJT personally spoke with Baradar about our withdrawal from Afghanistan, some reports suggest Trump punctuated the deal by threatening Baradar‘s home village and his home— a war crime. This was after Trump dropped a Hellfire on Qasem Soleimani, an act Biden insisted was a war crime. But both worked. Attacks on the US stopped after Iran immediate convulsed action. That’s Backbone.

Trump did not make that threat. Where the hell are you getting this nonsense? The negotiations with the Taliban were well documented.

What Trump did do was negotiate the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners. Some of which likely killed some of our guys before and after their imprisonment.

But it was a good move by Trump. He wisely wanted out of Afghanistan posthaste and was completely aware there would be some uncomfortable tradeoffs. Trump and Biden blame each other for the chaotic exit but both administrations, in their heart of hearts, knew it would be messy. Everyone who knows how these things work knew it would be a cluster f*ck.

Last edited:
Trump did not make that threat. Where the hell are you getting this nonsense? The negotiations with the Taliban were well documented.

What Trump did do was negotiate the release of 5000 Taliban prisoners. Some of which likely killed some of our guys before and after their imprisonment.

But it was a good move by Trump. He wisely wanted out of Afghanistan posthaste and was completely aware there would be some uncomfortable tradeoffs. Trump and Biden blame each other for the chaotic exit but both administrations, in their heart of hearts, knew it would be messy. Everyone who knows how these things work knew it would be a cluster f*ck.

I think what Trump was saying was that we knew where the Taliban leader was and Trump never ordered us to go take him. That's leadership.

I think what Trump was saying was that we knew where the Taliban leader was and Trump never ordered us to go take him. That's leadership.

not following. this is what the post I was replying to said. The Taliban released their own statement after the call. no mention of threats. highly unlikely personal threats like that were made.

"When DJT personally spoke with Baradar about our withdrawal from Afghanistan, some reports suggest Trump punctuated the deal by threatening Baradar‘s home village and his home— a war crime."

not following. this is what the post I was replying to said. The Taliban released their own statement after the call. no mention of threats. highly unlikely personal threats like that were made.

"When DJT personally spoke with Baradar about our withdrawal from Afghanistan, some reports suggest Trump punctuated the deal by threatening Baradar‘s home village and his home— a war crime."

Right, I am just saying CO was lauding Trump for that backbone at the same time ignoring Trump was claiming to know exactly where the Taliban leader was and never ordered him seized. It seems a leader with backbone would have ordered a raid to seize the enemy leader.

LiarRight, I am just saying CO was lauding Trump for that backbone at the same time ignoring Trump was claiming to know exactly where the Taliban leader was and never ordered him seized. It seems a leader with backbone would have ordered a raid to seize the enemy leader.

Got it. Dude is a broken soul. Considering all the sanctimonious BS, I bet this is what he sees when he closes his eyes at night.

In Hell Fire GIF

Uncle Sam has lost his.

The map shows the impact of the ongoing Houthi attacks on in the Rec Sea, The Houthi’s and their Iranian supporters have effectively shut down the Suez Canal. The diverted ships are shown in Orange.

GDK0IEYaQAEKdD2

Our response? We are really really mad, and if the bad guys don’t stop doing bad things we might get madder.

Here is our statement about these attacks. It reads like a product of a Junior High class in Wokeville USA.

The money quote:

Let our message now be clear: we call for the immediate end of these illegal attacks and release of unlawfully detained vessels and crews. The Houthis will bear the responsibility of the consequences should they continue to threaten lives, the global economy, and free flow of commerce in the region’s critical waterways. We remain committed to the international rules-based order and are determined to hold malign actors accountable for unlawful seizures and attacks.​
When DJT personally spoke with Baradar about our withdrawal from Afghanistan, some reports suggest Trump punctuated the deal by threatening Baradar‘s home village and his home— a war crime. This was after Trump dropped a Hellfire on Qasem Soleimani, an act Biden insisted was a war crime. But both worked. Attacks on the US stopped after Iran immediate convulsed action. That’s Backbone.

Back to the Red Sea. Houthi attacks have been going on for months. We only sank a couple of small boats and shot down a few missiles and drones, spending much more than the targets were worth. Meanwhile, shipping in international waters is diverted and costs go up and the US looks and acts like a paper tiger. The Biden Adminstration is clearly not up to the challenge Iran and it’s surrogates present. This wil only encourage more chaos and violence.

If we are indeed the superpower and leader of the free world we claim to be, we need a backbone.
You should get out there and do something about this!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT