ADVERTISEMENT

Biden rolling out another student debt forgiveness plan.

What is the problem that never gets solved?
You can go to Stl Community College for two years at $2,200 a year then UMSL for two years at $11k a year. Get a degree for $25k. You can work and pay for that no problem. Fla state schools are $6k a year. Commute. Someone said some schools are luxuries. Maybe going away is and isn’t for everyone anymore. Biden’s act is just more free cheese. The answer to that is vote him out

Schools overcharging for tuition, students taking 6 yrs, tenure BS. But like I said, schools won't address that. Too much money

But do you want a doctor from a community College and then UMSL or IU?

We want students to go to better colleges for better instruction. I want the structural engineers from Purdue and Rose Hulman and not from community college to build the buildings and bridges.

Schools overcharging for tuition, students taking 6 yrs, tenure BS. But like I said, schools won't address that. Too much money

But do you want a doctor from a community College and then UMSL or IU?

We want students to go to better colleges for better instruction. I want the structural engineers from Purdue and Rose Hulman and not from community college to build the buildings and bridges.
Community colleges don't offer MDs or engineering degrees.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Are the loans forgiven being means tested?
Kinda? In an ad hoc way.

I’d think that people underwater on their loans (been making payments but owe more than when they started) at least fit a financial profile.

the dispensary crowd is awful. that doesnt work. they want people who speak their lingo and smell. my manufacturing business now that's a different story. i've become friends with the owner of the company that is our top competitor and he pulled that at one of the conventions. said he just got online and booth girls is a business. they were attractive too. better than give aways
All of the trade shows that we do around the world, minus the US, we have booth babes. For every show, we will have 10 different agencies (booth pimps) “sell us” for a month before the show.
In a way, it’s disgusting. But sex sells baby!!

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Breast implants. Everywhere. UF is ranked #28 in the country overall for national universities. Solid
I recall one of our Vaca’s to Florida. There two billboards along side the highway that made me and my daughters laugh.
The top one said have great fun at the beach, the bottom was for breast implants.

• Haha
All of the trade shows that we do around the world, minus the US, we have booth babes. For every show, we will have 10 different agencies (booth pimps) “sell us” for a month before the show.
In a way, it’s disgusting. But sex sells baby!!
madness. I was at the convention in my NB GRILLER 2000s sneaks, Khaki Dockers, Under Armour Quarter Zip and Bears cap when this smokin hot 22 year old started flirting with me. She was working at the time but I know it was genuine. I’m what she’s looking for

Last edited:
madness. I was at the convention in my NB GRILLER 2000s sneaks, Khaki Dockers, Under Armour Quarter Zip and Bears cap when this smokin hot 22 year old started flirting with me. She was working at the time but I know it was genuine. I’m what she’s looking for

You would have pulled her if you were wearing a flatbill.

In the big ten only northwestern and Michigan rank higher than UF. For $6k
That is crazy. Didn't many on here make fun of SEC academics at one time? I have a buddy with a kid that got into Auburn. It seemed harder than I thought it would be for out of state. Georgia is difficult to get into as well at least for out of state. Vandy obviously solid.

That is crazy. Didn't many on here make fun of SEC academics at one time? I have a buddy with a kid that got into Auburn. It seemed harder than I thought it would be for out of state. Georgia is difficult to get into as well at least for out of state. Vandy obviously solid.
i'm sure the big ten as a whole blows the sec away in the rankings. but florida is way up there and yeah i think georgia is solid. i love athens and uga. cool place

The first and biggest was slapped down by the USSC. The second one got done some how. And now there's a third one. And he hopes to get it out there before the election so he can get some more deadbeat votes.

You could have titled your thread "Biden rolling out another plan to buy votes"

Good fvckin’ grief - “the student debt relief they earned and are entitled to.” This from a “spokesperson” from the DOE.

How did “they” earn this relief and why exactly are they entitled to it, at the cost to taxpayers?

Make the schools eat the debt. How is this not so obvious to everybody? Joe Plumber and Billy Janitor don’t need to be paying the debt contracted for by some blue-haired, tatted-up, pierced coffee schlub at Starbucks.

Good fvckin’ grief - “the student debt relief they earned and are entitled to.” This from a “spokesperson” from the DOE.

How did “they” earn this relief and why exactly are they entitled to it, at the cost to taxpayers?

Make the schools eat the debt. How is this not so obvious to everybody? Joe Plumber and Billy Janitor don’t need to be paying the debt contracted for by some blue-haired, tatted-up, pierced coffee schlub at Starbucks.
Paul Giamatti Good Job GIF by Focus Features

The first and biggest was slapped down by the USSC. The second one got done some how. And now there's a third one. And he hopes to get it out there before the election so he can get some more deadbeat votes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT