ADVERTISEMENT

For those who asked about what Trump did.

This is outdated, since there are now >300 indictments vs. the serial grifter's administration, but you'll get the general idea...

FWh3NxVWQAIsYAu.jpg:large
You’re assuming a meme is factual? You should always assume memes are false as I do. One look at that and common sense would tell you that one is false. Yes, there have been more indicted in Trump’s administration than others, but it’s not anywhere near 215. The number.is 6 people were indicted! That’s too many, and 6 more people than under Obama, but it’s not 215.

Don’t believe memes - they’re wrong most of the time.

Pollitifact is really stretching with the rating it gave because the meme is about indictments of people in administrations. It is actually totally false on that. Read the article.

I pointed out this meme was false the first time it was posted. The fact that it has been posted again proves some believe what they want to believe, true or not.

Last edited:
You are confusing 2 concepts:

Number of people indicted

is way way way less than

Number of indictments.

There were 76 indictments for people in the Nixon administration, but that covered less than a dozen people. But if you always use the same methodology, it is certainly relevant.

Last edited:
You are confusing 2 concepts:

Number of people indicted

is way way way less than

Number of indictments.

There were 76 indictments for people in the Nixon administration, but that covered less than a dozen people. But if you always use the same methodology, it is certainly relevant.
No I’m not. Read the article. Your meme is false. They weren’t even consistent in how they counted indictments for Republicans and Democrats. Just admit it’s false and move on. Count it either way and it’s still false.

This is no defense of Trump. The six people deserved indictments. I don’t like any of them or Trump. I’m just supporting accuracy.

The data you present is indeed accurate, it seems. It is also true that any particular number of PEOPLE indicted was never cited by the memes being criticized. Both the memes and the analysis of them are flawed and misleading. My apologies for posting the flawed meme.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The data you present is indeed accurate, it seems. It is also true that any particular number of PEOPLE indicted was never cited by the memes being criticized. Both the memes and the analysis of them are flawed and misleading. My apologies for posting the flawed meme.
The reason most memes are false is that the truth is rarely as dramatic or shocking. Make that meme accurate and use the same method of counting indictments for every administration and it’s still a negative for Trump, but it’s just not as dramatic.

If the meme maker was consistent, the indictments resulting from Whitewater for people not in the administration would have been included in Clinton’s total. The meme maker had an agenda and chose to bypass the facts to fulfill it.

It’s best to assume every meme is false until verified.

Last edited:
It’s ok. Anyone that’s been paying attention knows that you post more lies & inaccuracies than any other conservative on the board…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT