ADVERTISEMENT

Biden News Conference

So, folks, you heard it here first -- Stollcpa prefers Harris as President instead of Biden.

Who would have guessed Stoll has "leftist" politics?
There’s no difference between the two except one is mentally unable to do the job.

So, do you believe Biden is mentally fit to do the job? No whataboutism. Just a yes or no.

This is all I care to know.

What about the 50+ years of years of govt. babble, corruption, stealing from the citizens, and unnecessary wars prior to the last 4 years and 5 months. What a disaster our federal government has become with the 2 parties of clownery and hate. I'll always turn the channel to something else when Gestapo Joe comes on the air. Videos like this or the ones posted on some Libertarian media are just classic though. The SNL newsroom doesn't even need to edit the video.

Harris needs to get in there to start building a wall around Guatemala and cut the head of the snake off to solve the border issue. I'm sure she'd love to tax us and pay for it.

Alright, I actually watched the video and holy moly. That dude is toast upstairs. He should be worrying about opening his applesauce cup in a rest home somewhere, not trying to be president.

There is no way that guy is finishing his term. No way.

I don’t want either but Biden does seem in bad shape.

Alright, I actually watched the video and holy moly. That dude is toast upstairs. He should be worrying about opening his applesauce cup in a rest home somewhere, not trying to be president.

There is no way that guy is finishing his term. No way.

I saw someone who is not very articulate to begin with taking his time and trying to phrase his answer carefully.

Reactions: MaxCoke
I saw someone who is not very articulate to begin with taking his time and trying to phrase his answer carefully.
Looked to me like a guy who was trying to be careful to give a diplomatic answer on the eve of the summit.

People who see this video as evidence the guy is mentally unfit are simply seeing what they were programmed to see, and were always going to see. The text of Stoll's post was written before he ever saw any clips from the press conference, even if Stoll won't admit it to himself.

He’s a stutterer, which means he likely has lifelong problems with speech motor control. Being 78 doesn’t help the problem, however it doesn’t mean he’s losing his cognitive abilities.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and UncleMark
Looked to me like a guy who was trying to be careful to give a diplomatic answer on the eve of the summit.

People who see this video as evidence the guy is mentally unfit are simply seeing what they were programmed to see, and were always going to see. The text of Stoll's post was written before he ever saw any clips from the press conference, even if Stoll won't admit it to himself.
Since neither of us know for sure and that was certainly not a normal exchange, how do you know you’re not just seeing “what you were programmed to see”?

I stand by my comment. There’s no way he lasts another three and a half years.

I listened on the radio while driving. I’ve watched the guy many times in the last year. You believe what you believe and I believe what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears. I’ve been working my ass off. I am not being programmed by anyone.

You know he’s not functioning at a very high level. Either he wasn’t prepared for the question and couldn’t think fast on his feet or he was prepared and forgot the answer given to him.

He’s a stutterer, which means he likely has lifelong problems with speech motor control. Being 78 doesn’t help the problem, however it doesn’t mean he’s losing his cognitive abilities.
Honest question, did he ever have issues like this when he was VP? I don’t know.

Shouldn’t be hard to look up some of his speeches from back then.

He could pull down his pants & smear shit on the wall & you’d stand up for him...

This is all I care to know.

Piggy bank is back open!
Since neither of us know for sure and that was certainly not a normal exchange, how do you know you’re not just seeing “what you were programmed to see”?

I stand by my comment. There’s no way he lasts another three and a half years.
And you can tell Goat is being disingenuous because he would never take that bet.

Reactions: DANC
I listened on the radio while driving. I’ve watched the guy many times in the last year. You believe what you believe and I believe what I see and hear with my own eyes and ears. I’ve been working my ass off. I am not being programmed by anyone.

You know he’s not functioning at a very high level. Either he wasn’t prepared for the question and couldn’t think fast on his feet or he was prepared and forgot the answer given to him.
Whatever. You've been banging this chord since Day One. No matter what Biden said or did, your response would be, "He's clearly got dementia." You know it, I know it, everyone who reads this forum knows it.

Whatever. You've been banging this chord since Day One. No matter what Biden said or did, your response would be, "He's clearly got dementia." You know it, I know it, everyone who reads this forum knows it.
You know, it’s possible Stoll may have been saying it all along and it’s also happening now.

Both of those things can be true.

I am no doctor but I’ve watched a dozen or more of my clients in the last few years battle dementia and Alzheimer’s. Biden is either a very dumb man or he’s dealing with dementia. My opinion which I am entitled to.

Edit, I just watched some of his news conference Sunday. He got Libya and Syria mixed up three times. He ended the news conference saying he would get in trouble for taking another question. Nuts.

Last edited:
My father is 2 years older than Biden and has actually been medically diagnosed with moderate dementia.

They are not comparable in any way. Whatsoever. Full stop.

Biden just speaks like a typical old man of his age. And yes, he's too old to be President. As was the guy before him.

But actually calling it dementia makes you look like a horse's ass for people that actually have to deal with real dementia.

My father is 2 years older than Biden and has actually been medically diagnosed with moderate dementia.

Biden just speaks like a typical old man of his age. And yes, he's too old to be President. As was the guy before him.

But actually calling it dementia makes you look like a horse's ass for people that actually have to deal with real dementia.
I hope your father’s condition improves. That must be awful.

Reactions: stollcpa
If you can't see differences in this guy from 5 years ago to now you're either completely blind or a huge liar. He's completely shot.

Reactions: DANC

Biden doesn’t speak like the typical men his age in my neighborhood. They don’t talk about kids liking their hairy legs either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT