ADVERTISEMENT

Biden News Conference

This is all I care to know.

Only said by 'the source'. In other words, no one wants to have their name attached to it because they know they'd be laughed out of their country.

Of course, it was probably a Biden staffer.

Last edited:
Only said by 'the source'. In other words, no one wants to have their name attached to it because they know they'd be laughed out of their country.

Of course, it was probably a Biden staffer.
They were likely trying to avoid any public contrast of Trump vs Biden being publicly displayed and originally relied on a source to protect identities...

But it turns out none of the leaders had any reservations about being publicly identified.
Merkel and Macron effusively both praised Biden and even Boris had absolutely no qualms about publicly referring to Biden as "a breath of fresh air"...

He doesn't look or sound all that great.
As long as you're not claiming that this guy does...

Biden is a lifetime stutterer who has to formulate his words carefully and he was answering questions. Trump is doing his canned election stolen whine in a zoom call with supporters and still manages to sound totally deranged.

He just spouts nonsense and makes ridiculous claims that make NO sense Like John McLaughlin supposedly telling Trump how many votes would guarantee Trump a victory before McLaughlin had any actual knowledge of exactly how many ballots had been cast...

It's like Trump has no concept/understanding that 65 Million is a huge number UNTIL your opponent gets nearly 72 Million. He is just completely divorced from reality...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
As long as you're not claiming that this guy does...

Biden is a lifetime stutterer who has to formulate his words carefully and he was answering questions. Trump is doing his canned election stolen whine in a zoom call with supporters and still manages to sound totally deranged.

He just spouts nonsense and makes ridiculous claims that make NO sense Like John McLaughlin supposedly telling Trump how many votes would guarantee Trump a victory before McLaughlin had any actual knowledge of exactly how many ballots had been cast...

It's like Trump has no concept/understanding that 65 Million is a huge number UNTIL your opponent gets nearly 72 Million. He is just completely divorced from reality...
It’s not at all alike. One is currently President & the other is trying to grift money from people Captain Whattabbout. Don’t be such a Nancy boy about people picking on poor Joe…

My father is 2 years older than Biden and has actually been medically diagnosed with moderate dementia.

They are not comparable in any way. Whatsoever. Full stop.

Biden just speaks like a typical old man of his age. And yes, he's too old to be President. As was the guy before him.

But actually calling it dementia makes you look like a horse's ass for people that actually have to deal with real dementia.
Dementia got my mother (and the brain rot is probably what ultimately took her) and Biden does not act or sound anything like she did. We all slow cognitively as we age. The pace and severity is different for each person but it happens to all of us. Just like we all go gray. I have friends who started going gray in their 30s, relatives who didn’t go gray until their 60s, but it eventually happened.

I saw someone who is not very articulate to begin with taking his time and trying to phrase his answer carefully.
I think you are being overly kind here as he was past being careful... but I also don't believe I see dimentia...I have seen that up close.

Whatever. You've been banging this chord since Day One. No matter what Biden said or did, your response would be, "He's clearly got dementia." You know it, I know it, everyone who reads this forum knows it.
He fits well into the thinking process of both sides here in the Cooler.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
They were likely trying to avoid any public contrast of Trump vs Biden being publicly displayed and originally relied on a source to protect identities...

But it turns out none of the leaders had any reservations about being publicly identified.
Merkel and Macron effusively both praised Biden and even Boris had absolutely no qualms about publicly referring to Biden as "a breath of fresh air"...

I guess you don't realize the US is cutting checks to these countries or paying for their protection.

You really need to learn how the real world works.

Reactions: 76-1 and Lucy01
His answers remind me of the lawyer's instructions to me at a recent deposition.

Listen carefully to the question. Pause to consider it, to formulate your answer, to envision how your answer could be misconstrued, and then say as little as possible, not straying at all from exactly what was asked.

His answers remind me of the lawyer's instructions to me at a recent deposition.

Listen carefully to the question. Pause to consider it, to formulate your answer, to envision how your answer could be misconstrued, and then say as little as possible, not straying at all from exactly what was asked.
Look, I am not on the dimentia train here at all, but yours is a wishful stretch to say the least.

If I had someone who was a pain in the ass that I was dealing with get replaced by someone who does whatever I want, I'd be cool with that change of events as well.

Hey, we got this neighborhood committee together here and since you are the richest guy in the neighborhood, we want you to kick in the lion share of the money and work. That is what your wife always did.

Well let me take a look here, well I don't really like the Hawaiian luau theme, I think we should do a fish fry or something like that. And it seems like you all are picking some of the most expensive decorations and forcing me to pick up most of the tab. I think you all need to pay in your fair share. (Man, this guy is a dick, why won't he just go with the flow and do what we want.)

Wife gets back in next year. "Hey, we want the luau theme again but we want to add lobster to the menu too." Ok guys, here is a check, you tell me how much you need.

Now I am sure that all the other people were happy to have the wife back. She's great (for them) but that does not necessarily mean that her actions have your housejolds interests at heart. But who cares because civility is restored. Everyone loves a doormat with deep pockets. Only problem being the deep pockets are a facade and the credit cards aren't really covering like they used to.

Edit to add: And from our end, screw Merkel in particular. We have things we asked of Germany and they told us to get bent and that is a-okay. Why does this civility thing always need to be a one way street?

My father is 2 years older than Biden and has actually been medically diagnosed with moderate dementia.

They are not comparable in any way. Whatsoever. Full stop.

Biden just speaks like a typical old man of his age. And yes, he's too old to be President. As was the guy before him.

But actually calling it dementia makes you look like a horse's ass for people that actually have to deal with real dementia.
Both my parents had dementia and they passed away in a nursing home because of safety to themselves and others. I have stories you would not believe about them and how my Father's personality changed. My parents were fine in familiar surroundings but take them where they were not familiar with and you saw different behavior. So I feel for you on your beginning journey of what you will be dealing with as it progresses.

Both my parents had dementia and they passed away in a nursing home because of safety to themselves and others. I have stories you would not believe about them and how my Father's personality changed. My parents were fine in familiar surroundings but take them where they were not familiar with and you saw different behavior. So I feel for you on your beginning journey of what you will be dealing with as it progresses.
It's a horrific disease.

You are an appropriate representative of today's scientific community.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT