ADVERTISEMENT

The stumbling bumbling old man defense

Reagan was amiable, which is part of why he gets remembered so fondly. A lot of Republican presidents are pricks.

But from amnesty, to deficit spending, to Sandra Day, he had his missteps. Still a great president.

He gets most lauded for his tax cuts, for good reason. A master stroke. Trump’s were in much the same vein. Although some people sing different tunes depending on if the guy makes them feel good or not. Like I said, amiability is important for the simpletons.

I opposed Trump's tax cuts

Seriously. Why would anyone listen to this Aloha clown?

Reagan was amiable, which is part of why he gets remembered so fondly. A lot of Republican presidents are pricks.

But from amnesty, to deficit spending, to Sandra Day, he had his missteps. Still a great president.

He gets most lauded for his tax cuts, for good reason. A master stroke. Trump’s were in much the same vein. Although some people sing different tunes depending on if the guy makes them feel good or not. Like I said, amiability is important for the simpletons.

Farva is still an idiot and asshole.

Reagan's tax cuts were desperately needed and resulted in years of economic growth briefly interrupted by an occasional recession as we've had throughout our history. Reagan also recognized the need to adjust them later in return for promises of spending cuts which the Democrat controlled Congress reneged on. Trump's corporate tax cuts were needed. The rest were not. I say that as someone that benefitted by thousands per year.

Farva is still an idiot and asshole.

Reagan's tax cuts were desperately needed and resulted in years of economic growth briefly interrupted by an occasional recession as we've had throughout our history. Reagan also recognized the need to adjust them later in return for promises of spending cuts which the Democrat controlled Congress reneged on. Trump's corporate tax cuts were needed. The rest were not. I say that as someone that benefitted by thousands per year.
“Needed” An interesting phrase. So Reagan got played is what you’re saying?

Tell us Karl, what precipitates the “need” in your mind to allow people and businesses to keep more of the money they earn? Do you often walk down the street and tell your neighbors that their increased take home pay resulting from the tax cuts is not “needed”, that they could do with out it? Well do you chairman? Who sets this standard of need in your mind?

Yup. You’re a collectivist, central planner and you are not even educated or moral enough to realize it.

Trump tax cuts increased federal revenues, business investment and household income.

Tell us oh conservative one. Which one of these results are so grating to you?

Tell us Karl, what precipitates the “need” in your mind to allow people and businesses to keep more of the money they earn? Do you often walk down the street and tell your neighbors that their increased take home pay resulting from the tax cuts is not “needed”, that they could do with out it? Well do you chairman? Who sets this standard of need in your mind?

Yup. You’re a collectivist, central planner and you are not even educated or moral enough to realize it.

Trump tax cuts increased federal revenues, business investment and household income.

How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested in conversing with a flaming asshole like you? ****ing idiot.

How quickly will you get this handle banned? Shouldn't be long.

Blue collar isn’t the problem. It’s the white liberal college elites. The Democrats are getting pummeled by pro-Palestine demonstrators and rioters now. Can you imagine what nominating a Jew would do?
Can you imagine the Democrat convention in Chicago this year? Not many here remember 1968, but I expect that type of convention this year.

It'll make J6 look like a children's party.

Trump has made the right calls on many important issues including the border, energy, tax reform, Israel, Iran and more less impactful issues. But yeah, he talks about each of those in a blowhardy fashion.
Who else is going to toot his horn?

Hey's a typical New Yorker. I don't know why that's a shock to anyone.

Ask Aloha how his hero engineered the biggest scandal since Watergate.

Most of us loved Reagan, but he's not the saint some make him out to be. Trump blusters, but as far as I know, he's not selling missiles to Iran to finance a coup in other countries.

Isn’t there something wrong with a system that would put Hillary, Biden, Trump, and Pence in jail over just the past ten years for what sounds like, at most, negilgence or obstinance?

It sounds to me like we need an overhaul of the classified document procedure in our government.
Apparently it happens a lot more frequently without most of us being aware. People are only up in arms about it now because of political propaganda trying to throw the other side under the bus.

Trump is only getting in trouble for it because of refusing to return the documents.

Obviously need to have a better system put in place and people that can't be fired for telling someone of higher rank than them to return their documents.

Probably not easy to get someone to return something when they can fire you.

Tell me about it. They're all moving into our addition in Charlotte and they are the worst.
When I lived in so fla they were everywhere including my coworkers. Honestly they sort of grow on you. In part why trump’s bs doesn’t weigh on me much

Reactions: DANC
When I lived in so fla they were everywhere including my coworkers. Honestly they sort of grow on you. In part why trump’s bs doesn’t weigh on me much
Agreed. Once you know how to deal with them, it's not that bad. Trump says some cringy things, but most of the time he's try to be funny - and he's not much of a comedian.

I think most of them move to the east coast of Florida - a lot of Midwesterners down around Ft. Myer and Bonita, where I am.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Agreed. Once you know how to deal with them, it's not that bad. Trump says some cringy things, but most of the time he's try to be funny - and he's not much of a comedian.

I think most of them move to the east coast of Florida - a lot of Midwesterners down around Ft. Myer and Bonita, where I am.
Absolutely

How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not interested in conversing with a flaming asshole like you? ****ing idiot.
He just called you out for not being conservative on tax cuts and he was right. Read the article. The tax cuts were great. Money in the hands of private individuals is much better than the government. The only issue I had was he raised spending after the tax cuts. He should have cut taxes and government spending.

Yes you’ve said this before. But like Reagan, I despise collectivists. And when I see you come here decree who does and doesn’t need what,l..,,,, you make the Gipper roll over in his grave. True evil.
I’ve never understood your arrogance. Arrogance is always a bad trait, but often the arrogant are smart or at least witty. You’re not smart or witty. You lower the collective IQ of any room you walk into. Probably even empty rooms. My dog, who died just short of 17, was wittier than you. Her cremated remains are too. Shove off little guy. I’ve got no use for you. Probably no one has any use for you.

Why do you get so emotional. He's right. You aren't. Deal with it like a man.
Emotional? Not at all. Objectively speaking, he’s a flaming asshole and a ****ing idiot. He’s proven it long ago. You seem to be bucking to join him.

I’m not what?

He just called you out for not being conservative on tax cuts and he was right. Read the article. The tax cuts were great. Money in the hands of private individuals is much better than the government. The only issue I had was he raised spending after the tax cuts. He should have cut taxes and government spending.
The corporate tax cuts were needed and have worked. It’s exactly what I said.

Emotional? Not at all. Objectively speaking, he’s a flaming asshole and a ****ing idiot. He’s proven it long ago. You seem to be bucking to join him.

I’m not what?
You should recuse yourself from anything Trump. You get completely unhinged while trying to discuss Trump. It hurts your credibility when discussing things, you actually have a clear mind on. Your TDS probably won't allow that, but it would be best for your credibility and mental state, no doubt.

You should recuse yourself from anything Trump. You get completely unhinged while trying to discuss Trump. It hurts your credibility when discussing things, you actually have a clear mind on. Your TDS probably won't allow that, but it would be best for your credibility and mental state, no doubt.
It amazes me that objective truths about Trump aren’t evident to Trumpsters. I say nothing about him that isn’t obviously true. I don’t close my eyes to the truth just because Trump claims to be a Republican. The Trumpsters have credibility issues, not me.

It amazes me that objective truths about Trump aren’t evident to Trumpsters. I say nothing about him that isn’t obviously true. I don’t close my eyes to the truth just because Trump claims to be a Republican. The Trumpsters have credibility issues, not me.
Says the person with one of the worst cases of TDS I've witnessed. Get it together man.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Says the person with one of the worst cases of TDS I've witnessed. Get it together man.
You think you’re insulting me? I’d have to respect your opinion to consider anything you post an insult. I get it, you’re a Trump sycophant. You’re immune to truth.

You think you’re insulting me? I’d have to respect your opinion to consider anything you post an insult. I get it, you’re a Trump sycophant. You’re immune to truth.
People like him are better off on ignore. Anyone that supports Trump at this point isn't going to see reason or even facts.

Reactions: outside shooter
Trying to help you. You say thank you funny.

I have never voted for Trump. Guess that destroys your last point.

Blue collar isn’t the problem. It’s the white liberal college elites. The Democrats are getting pummeled by pro-Palestine demonstrators and rioters now. Can you imagine what nominating a Jew would do?
This is from November. But if you have something more current, I'd be interested in seeing it:

"Most Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters (70%) believe that supporting Israel is in the national interest. This includes 87% of those 65 and older.

Democrats younger than 35 see things entirely differently. Just 40% think backing Israel is in the national interest of this country. The majority (52%) disagree."

Special counsel declines to charge Biden in the documents case because he is a well meaning forgetful old man. In other words,Biden is not competent to stand trial and participate in his own defense.

But he is okay to be President of the United States.

We are definitely on the road to dystopia.
biden would have been better is they had charged him and not issued the other statements those are much more damaging to him.

You are not objective when it comes to Trump. We’ve been through this before.

Special counsel declines to charge Biden in the documents case because he is a well meaning forgetful old man. In other words,Biden is not competent to stand trial and participate in his own defense.

I'm willing to keep thinking about this, but it really does appear that what Trump supporters are saying amounts to "Sure Trump lies and misleads people all the time, but at least he remembers what he lies about."

Instead, the important question should be (given that both Trump and Biden are making campaign promises): "Is Trump or Biden more likely to fulfill his campaign promises?"

Republicans dislike Biden because they actually believe Biden will try to enact his promises and the Republicans don't like what he is promising. Instead, they're concerned he might actually get those things enacted. (Otherwise, why would Republicans care what he says?). Republicans' dislike of Biden confirms they believe he will do what he says.

On the other hand, we know Republicans absolutely love what Trump says he is going to do (like be a dictator on his first day in office) but we're still still trying to learn why Republicans think Trump is going to do anything he promises. He simply doesn't have the skills to negotiate Congress and now McConnell dislikes Trump plus has his own old age problems. Meanwhile, the House Majority looks incapable of scratching its own ass without an intervention.

In July, 2017, John McCain exposed Trump's inability to perform:

This occurred in July, 2017, when Trump had a full 40 months left in his first term to "repeal and replace Obamacare" as he promised his followers. He never tried again.

Trump never tried again. Never tried again.

I'm willing to keep thinking about this, but it really does appear that what Trump supporters are saying amounts to "Sure Trump lies and misleads people all the time, but at least he remembers what he lies about."

Instead, the important question should be (given that both Trump and Biden are making campaign promises): "Is Trump or Biden more likely to fulfill his campaign promises?"

Republicans dislike Biden because they actually believe Biden will try to enact his promises and the Republicans don't like what he is promising. Instead, they're concerned he might actually get those things enacted. (Otherwise, why would Republicans care what he says?). Republicans' dislike of Biden confirms they believe he will do what he says.

On the other hand, we know Republicans absolutely love what Trump says he is going to do (like be a dictator on his first day in office) but we're still still trying to learn why Republicans think Trump is going to do anything he promises. He simply doesn't have the skills to negotiate Congress and now McConnell dislikes Trump plus has his own old age problems. Meanwhile, the House Majority looks incapable of scratching its own ass without an intervention.

In July, 2017, John McCain exposed Trump's inability to perform:

This occurred in July, 2017, when Trump had a full 40 months left in his first term to "repeal and replace Obamacare" as he promised his followers. He never tried again.

Trump never tried again. Never tried again.
Biden’s patent mental decline makes him unfit for president. That’s it.

Hey, wait a minute!

Which stumbling old man are you talking about?

Biden’s patent mental decline makes him unfit for president. That’s it.
Trump's patent immoral, dishonest, self-serving inability and refusal to place the needs of the American people above his own makes him unfit for President. That's actually it.

Hey, wait a minute!

Which stumbling old man are you talking about?

Trump's patent immoral, dishonest, self-serving inability and refusal to place the needs of the American people above his own makes him unfit for President. That's actually it.
He is sheltered in a cocoon. We’ve been saying for a long time he’s compromised. Now a gov official confirmed what we all new. Trying to rope in your inane inapposite yabbut is stupid. Per usual

They are not the same

He is sheltered in a cocoon. We’ve been saying for a long time he’s compromised. Now a gov official confirmed what we all new. Trying to rope in your inane inapposite yabbut is stupid. Per usual

They are not the same
Trump is sheltered in his own cocoon. He can't even remember the difference between Democrat Nancy Pelosi and Republican Nicki Haley. But you go out of your way to love Trump.

Hey, I know!

Come on, McMurtry, tell us how Trump innocently confused Pelosi and Haley. You can't do it. No way you can.

They're both old. It's the same thing you accuse Biden of having.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Trump is sheltered in his own cocoon. He can't even remember the difference between Democrat Nancy Pelosi and Republican Nicki Haley. But you go out of your way to love Trump.

Hey, I know!

Come on, McMurtry, tell us how Trump innocently confused Pelosi and Haley. You can't do it. No way you can.

They're both old. It's the same thing you accuse Biden of having.
trump was just shown in a video chipping a gimme putt. trump is involved in four criminal trials. no one mentioned competency. trump has asked to debate. trump has asked for the super bowl time. trump is constantly on the radio. biden is in a cocoon as recently noted in a nyt piece where his time in front of the public is choreographed and limited to the point that they don't even want people to see him walk. he went to straighten out hte prosecutor's accusations and in two minutes f'd that up mixing up egypt and mexico leaders. last week it was mitterand in france and kohl in germany. can you imagine if he wasn't in hiding and we saw freestyle for an extended period? good lord. carville called out biden as no one skips the super bowl slot unless you're compromised.

you're a partisan fool. i honestly don't know what's wrong with people like you. it's vexing for our country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT