ADVERTISEMENT

The stumbling bumbling old man defense

He is sheltered in a cocoon. We’ve been saying for a long time he’s compromised. Now a gov official confirmed what we all new. Trying to rope in your inane inapposite yabbut is stupid. Per usual

They are not the same
Here you go. Come on, McMurtry, tell us.

Is this the Charleston? The Watusi? The Skate? The Boogaloo? The Foxtrot? The Bernie? The Bump? Swan Lake? Best of the Bolshoi? Saturday Night Fever?

Your lover can barely walk. We need two younger candidates, but for now I prefer the one who will act honest out of habit rather than the one who will act dishonest out of habit.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Is this the Charleston? The Watusi? The Skate? The Boogaloo? The Foxtrot? The Bernie? The Bump? Swan Lake? Best of the Bolshoi? Saturday Night Fever?

Your lover can barely walk. We need two younger candidates, but for now I prefer the one who will act honest out of habit rather than the one who will act dishonest out of habit.
i don't love trump. i don't even want trump you moron. are you a hundred years old? what a fing dumbshit you are. but i can recognize the difference in aging and decline. a gov official said biden has significant limitations. we have eyes and can see for ourselves.

they are limiting public viewing of biden walking. trump is out chipping from a hudnred yards feet within the green. they are both old but biden is showing signs of being significantly older. that's just life.

i'll tell you stuffshot. i've read your posts and you are honestly one of the stupidest people i've ever encountered. i mean that. you really shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Reactions: jet812
trump was just shown in a video chipping a gimme putt. trump is involved in four criminal trials. no one mentioned competency. trump has asked to debate. trump has asked for the super bowl time. trump is constantly on the radio. biden is in a cocoon as recently noted in a nyt piece where his time in front of the public is choreographed and limited to the point that they don't even want people to see him walk. he went to straighten out hte prosecutor's accusations and in two minutes f'd that up mixing up egypt and mexico leaders. last week it was mitterand in france and kohl in germany. can you imagine if he wasn't in hiding and we saw freestyle for an extended period? good lord. carville called out biden as no one skips the super bowl slot unless you're compromised.

you're a partisan fool. i honestly don't know what's wrong with people like you. it's vexing for our country.
You wrote, "no one mentioned competency." That's a defense for Trump to raise, not the prosecutors or plaintiffs. Maybe his lawyer forgot (again).

And, there's no question that Trump confused (because he was confused) Nancy Pelosi and Nicki Haley. Your refusal to explain how Trump could innocently confuse those two proves my point that Trump is every bit as addled (or not) as Biden. Pelosi is 83, and Haley is 52. Doesn't Trump even know whom he is salivating over?

Thank you, again, McMurtry for helping prove my point.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
i don't love trump. i don't even want trump you moron. are you a hundred years old? what a fing dumbshit you are. but i can recognize the difference in aging and decline. a gov official said biden has significant limitations. we have eyes and can see for ourselves.

they are limiting public viewing of biden walking. trump is out chipping from a hudnred yards feet within the green. they are both old but biden is showing signs of being significantly older. that's just life.

i'll tell you stuffshot. i've read your posts and you are honestly one of the stupidest people i've ever encountered. i mean that. you really shouldn't be allowed to vote.
You don't even know whether you live in Missouri or Florida. And, you've told us a thousand times you're going to vote for Trump, but you won't say why you dismiss Trump's mental confusion between Pelosi and Haley.

You don't even know whether you live in Missouri or Florida. And, you've told us a thousand times you're going to vote for Trump, but you won't say why you dismiss Trump's mental confusion between Pelosi and Haley.
Trump is old. Old people have slip ups as part of aging. There is a spectrum of how far people are down the line of aging. Are you seriously so stupid you can’t understand that?

Trump is old. Old people have slip ups as part of aging. There is a spectrum of how far people are down the line of aging. Are you seriously so stupid you can’t understand that?
Ah.

Typical Republican -- accuse the other side. Dodge your own weaknesses.

In Posts 201 and 203 above, I raised questions about the mental abilities of both Biden and Trump due to aging, Then, in your Post 206, you fake claim that you're the one bringing it up and that I don't understand it even though I'm the one that told you about it.

Next time be honest about it.

San Francisco or Kansas City?

• Haha
Ah.

Typical Republican -- accuse the other side. Dodge your own weaknesses.

In Posts 201 and 203 above, I raised questions about the mental abilities of both Biden and Trump due to aging, Then, in your Post 206, you fake claim that you're the one bringing it up and that I don't understand it even though I'm the one that told you about it.

Next time be honest about it.

San Francisco or Kansas City?
F off. You’re a moron. You tried a yabbut where it doesn’t exist bc you’re a partisan clown. Don’t vote. Too stupid

Of course you are, no different than 90% of your posts. Wuttabouts & yabbuts 🤣🤣
What are your thoughts on dbm’ s post? Can you link me to a substantial post of yours? Don’t feel like I’m seeing them

The niners have made a ton of mistakes but they’ve shown they can move the ball. KC hasn’t.

They say they know usher but who knows. I saw that wicked ad and said oh my god I hate Ariana grande and the collective response was deafening
You should probably just sit and listen. You’ll get in trouble…. But what are the snacks?

They’re barely hanging onto to any of this. The phones are winning - per usual
Yeah I’d have parties for the girls and they usually only made it to start of second half, unless it was their team. We had a KC fan, but a ton of Philly girls a couple years ago, a couple Pats fans. In fact one went to the Super Bowl every time they went.

• Wow

It's unique, and a classic... :D

Which policies do you think were Reagan-like?
I'm not sure Reagan would support these policies but here are a couple of Trump policies that I liked. I don't know the details so I could be wrong....again. :)
  • I liked his get tough policies on China as far as trade
  • I liked his approach to NATO .... in other words pay your part and don't expect the US to fund everything. I've never really researched it but I have read a few articles where they said a lot of the members did put much into NATO
As you know I don't like Trump either but as far as the classified documents I think all of them should be punished. I would compare it to bank robberies where Biden, Hillary, and Pence robbed a bank but Trump robbed a bank and shot someone it the process so naturally I think Trump's punishment should be greater. However, it seems like with the current process he's not being charged/judged because he had classified documents but because he refused to give them back.

You wrote, "no one mentioned competency." That's a defense for Trump to raise, not the prosecutors or plaintiffs. Maybe his lawyer forgot (again).

And, there's no question that Trump confused (because he was confused) Nancy Pelosi and Nicki Haley. Your refusal to explain how Trump could innocently confuse those two proves my point that Trump is every bit as addled (or not) as Biden. Pelosi is 83, and Haley is 52. Doesn't Trump even know whom he is salivating over?

Thank you, again, McMurtry for helping prove my point.
Don't forget, he confused E Jean Carroll (who is so not his type) with his ex-wife.

Mcm claims not to be a trumper but spends his days defending Trump.

I'm not sure Reagan would support these policies but here are a couple of Trump policies that I liked. I don't know the details so I could be wrong....again. :)
  • I liked his approach to NATO .... in other words pay your part and don't expect the US to fund everything. I've never really researched it but I have read a few articles where they said a lot of the members did put much into NATO
As you know I don't like Trump either but as far as the classified documents I think all of them should be punished. I would compare it to bank robberies where Biden, Hillary, and Pence robbed a bank but Trump robbed a bank and shot someone it the process so naturally I think Trump's punishment should be greater. However, it seems like with the current process he's not being charged/judged because he had classified documents but because he refused to give them back.

Who do these countries pay once in NATO? I keep seeing this around, but I don't think it's what people think of when it's said just pay NATO.

Trump's tough policies on China forced us to have to pay farmers for their losses that were a direct result of that policy.

Do you support trump promising to remove us from NATO if reelected? Maybe we can form a new alliance with Russia, North Korea and Iran.

Mishandling classified info has happened a lot more than we realize and punishment has always been light for those that complied and returned said documents. That was the precedent. We only hear about it now because it is being used as a political cudgel.

I agree there should be more of a punishment to use as a deterrent but it should be set and applied moving forward rather retroactively applied.

Last edited:
Who do these countries pay once in NATO? I keep seeing this around, but I don't think it's what people think of when it's said just pay NATO.
They're supposed to be using 2 percent of their GDPs for defense. Several were below 2 percent. More, not all, are meeting the requirement now than before Trump and some are increasing now that Russia is on their doorstep in Ukraine. Pushing them to meet their requirement was one of the things I've said Trump largely did pretty well, though Trump himself didn't really seem to understand what he meant. He talked about it like they were behind on their dues or something - not true. The effect was largely positive though.

There is common fund which I'm guessing goes to maintaining NATO HQ and expenses, but that is budget dust for each country. The 2 percent of GDP goal for defense spending in each country was the issue that has been the problem.

Last edited:
They're supposed to be using 2 percent of their GDPs for defense. Several were below 2 percent. More, not all, are meeting the requirement now than before Trump and some are increasing now that Russia is on their doorstep in Ukraine. Pushing them to meet their requirement was one of the things I've said Trump largely did pretty well, though Trump himself didn't really seem to understand what he meant. He talked about it like they were behind on their dues or something - not true. The effect was largely positive though.

There is common fund which I'm guessing goes to maintaining NATO HQ and expenses, but that is budget dust for each country. The 2 percent of GDP goal for defense spending in each country was the issue that has been the problem.

Thank you, sir.

I read that's what it was, but wasn't entirely sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT