ADVERTISEMENT

The stumbling bumbling old man defense

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
Special counsel declines to charge Biden in the documents case because he is a well meaning forgetful old man. In other words,Biden is not competent to stand trial and participate in his own defense.

But he is okay to be President of the United States.

We are definitely on the road to dystopia.

Special counsel declines to charge Biden in the documents case because he is a well meaning forgetful old man. In other words,Biden is not competent to stand trial and participate in his own defense.

LOL

They could have recommended charges but couldn't prosecute him until after he's out of office due to the DOJ policy (which I vehemently disagree with) and will be even more elderly and more in mental decline. No jury would convict the old man then.

If Republicans are looking to do an actual impeachment and trial - this seems to fit the bill.

They could have recommended charges but couldn't prosecute him until after he's out of office due to the DOJ policy (which I vehemently disagree with) and will be even more elderly and more in mental decline. No jury would convict the old man then.

If Republicans are looking to do an actual impeachment and trial - this seems to fit the bill.
I think the clear implication is is that Biden isn’t competent to stand trial.

Being senile is not an impeachable offense. This is what the 25th Amendmentbis for. The ptroblem with that is the basis of the 25th is that the VP would be an improvement. We don’t have that.

Reactions: DANC
I think the clear implication is is that Biden isn’t competent to stand trial.

Being senile is not an impeachable offense. This is what the 25th Amendmentbis for. The ptroblem with that is the basis of the 25th is that the VP would be an improvement. We don’t have that.
He didn't properly protect national security information, reportedly deliberately. If Republicans want to impeach him, they've got an actual case now. There's no Presidential immunity from impeachment, plus he had the documents for years while out of office. I support this impeachment.

He didn't properly protect national security information, reportedly deliberately. If Republicans want to impeach him, they've got an actual case now. There's no Presidential immunity from impeachment, plus he had the documents for years while out of office. I support this impeachment.
Ah. I misunderstood your point. That would be interesting.

His refusal to protect the southern border is 10x as serious as this nonsense.

Yeah, it’s is absolutely insane if he runs again

Ah. I misunderstood your point. That would be interesting.
Hopefully they do. Biden is unfit to be president and a danger to the country. Be hard pressed to find a larger confederacy of dunces than congress so who knows the ways they could bungle it

I love how he’s electing not to do the Super Bowl interview. Oh sure sure. The man is fried

And he’s going to do a campaign event with Clinton and Obama. Let them do the talking….

“The process is the punishment”

I love how he’s electing not to do the Super Bowl interview. Oh sure sure. The man is fried

And he’s going to do a campaign event with Clinton and Obama. Let them do the talking….
The Super Bowl is every Thursday morning when he gets the large helping of Cheerios for breakfast. Don’t confuse him with a football game with the Kansas Jayhawks.

I’ll see your Congress and raise you Biden’s cabinet.
I’ll see your Congress and raise you Biden’s cabinet.

The Super Bowl is every Thursday morning when he gets the large helping of Cheerios for breakfast. Don’t confuse him with a football game with the Kansas Jayhawks.
The man looks like a cadaver. Hunter looks 65. I know we’ve talked about it but it’s just fascinating to me how we age. Fauci was over 80 going on and on and on giving long speeches like he was 55

I played outdoor last night and the over 70 s were playing on the fields next to us. 11 v 11. With subs. Not golf. On a 120 by 60 field

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
The man looks like a cadaver. Hunter looks 65. I know we’ve talked about it but it’s just fascinating to me how we age. Fauci was over 80 going on and on and on giving long speeches like he was 55

I played outdoor last night and the over 70 s were playing on the fields next to us. 11 v 11. With subs. Not golf. On a 120 by 60 field
Hey, we play tackle until the over-80 league, which mandates flag football.

here's the true danger to america. who is actually running the country that we didn't vote for

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life.

“He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’),” the report said. “He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”

Last edited:

I’ve decided this is my last year of skiing. I’m the last man standing of the group I skied with for 50+ years. I still do pretty good, but stamina is shrinking fast. Vertical feet per day is about half of just 7 or 8 years ago. Besides, skiing alone sucks.

I’ve decided this is my last year of skiing. I’m the last man standing of the group I skied with for 50+ years. I still do pretty good, but stamina is shrinking fast. Vertical feet per day is about half of just 7 or 8 years ago. Besides, skiing alone sucks.
i'm very sorry to hear that. but i think it's smart. there's no reason to get injured at this station. it becomes more than just ortho. frame your best pics and keep moving. walk walk walk. bicycle etc.

here's the true danger to america. who is actually running the country that we didn't vote for

The report described the 81-year-old Democrat’s memory as “hazy,” “fuzzy,” “faulty,” “poor” and having “significant limitations.” It noted that Biden could not recall defining milestones in his own life.

“He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (‘if it was 2013 — when did I stop being Vice President?’), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (‘in 2009, am I still Vice President?’),” the report said. “He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died.”
He's not functioning as President. Susan Rice, or whomever, is running the show.

They get Joe up, feed him his oatmeal, maybe get on a plane for a short speech, get back on the plane, go back to the White House and bed.

Repeat the next day except make a short public campaign experience.

He's Woodrow Wilson.

He's not functioning as President. Susan Rice, or whomever, is running the show.

They get Joe up, feed him his oatmeal, maybe get on a plane for a short speech, get back on the plane, go back to the White House and bed.

He's Woodrow Wilson.
manchin said it's far far left folks

His refusal to protect the southern border is 10x as serious as this nonsense.
Deliberately mishandling highly classified national security information is far from nonsense. We have many people in prison for this - and they should be. We have a high crime and misdemeanor waving right in front of us. That's what impeachment is for. It's not for policy differences.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu

He's Woodrow Wilson.
pretty evil. and unlike the jan 6 nonsense an actual danger. goes to show the import of selecting a competent vp and not just filling the next woke quota

Deliberately mishandling highly classified national security information is far from nonsense. We have many people in prison for this - and they should be. We have a high crime and misdemeanor waving right in front of us. That's what impeachment is for. It's not for policy differences.
There’s reasonable debate over the interpretation of “high crimes and misdemeanors”. In English common law that phrase was often used to refer to things that aren’t a necessarily criminal such as not faithfully fulfilling the duties of one’s office.

That’s why impeachment is a political procedure and not a legal one.

There’s reasonable debate over the interpretation of “high crimes and misdemeanors”. In English common law that phrase was often used to refer to things that aren’t a necessarily criminal such as not faithfully fulfilling the duties of one’s office.

That’s why impeachment is a political procedure and not a legal one.
25th if there was an ounce of integrity. what we all see, what we've all assumed with his being hidden and lapses, was brought to the fore today. pretty ugly stuff

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC

How has the snowpack been this year? Haven't followed it much at all as sadly have no ski trip planned for this season. But seems it has been a lot lower. I saw that Tahoe had been very dry... Up until this latest storm.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT