ADVERTISEMENT

White House issues impeachment marching orders to media

It seems like they have explored it. It's just getting to the point where it's not the answers others want.

At some point, the answer is the answer.
So leads were blocked. Since that time the Irs crim division received a green light to pursue those leads and found nothing incriminating? Do you have a cite for that?

Do I have a cite for what?

We're talking about the memo. My cite is the memo.
What memo? Does it state that the irs criminal investigation was blocked and that the leads agents were prevented from pursuing were pursued?

This is simple. Two bureaucrats testified they found evidence linking Joe Biden. Doj stepped in and prevented them from pursuing those leads. Has Doj since granted the irs authority to pursue those leads?

Reactions: DANC
What memo? Does it state that the irs criminal investigation was blocked and that the leads agents were prevented from pursuing were pursued?

This is simple. Two bureaucrats testified they found evidence linking Joe Biden. Doj stepped in and prevented them from pursuing those leads. Has Doj since granted the irs authority to pursue those leads?
The memo that is the center of this topic.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
This was released yesterday...Heres the link

Heres the cribs

1) In July 2023, former Biden business associate Devon Archer described how Joe Biden was “The Brand” and was used to send “signals” of power, access, and influence to enrich the Biden family from foreign sources.

2) Devon Archer alone was aware of at least 20 times in which then-Vice President Biden spoke on speakerphone with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates. Democrats would have Americans believe that these phone calls with then-Vice President Biden were simply to discuss the weather.

3) In February 2014, then-Vice President Joe Biden dined with oligarchs from Russia and Kazakhstan who funneled millions of dollars to Hunter Biden and his business associates.

4) In April 2015, then-Vice President Biden dined with Hunter Biden’s foreign business associates, including Ukrainian Burisma executive Vadym Pozharsky. Burisma was then being investigated by Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin for corruption.

5) Then-Vice President Biden had coffee with Hunter Biden’s Chinese business associate, Jonathan Li of BHR, in Beijing and wrote a college letter of recommendation for his daughter.

6) In 2015, then-Vice President Biden hosted Hunter Biden and Devon Archer and other business associates at the official residence of the Vice President. The topic of discussion was filling the top seat at the United Nations. The Kazakhstani government official who wanted the U.N. position attended both dinners at Café Milano with then-Vice President Biden.

7) Using the pseudonym “Robert L. Peters,” Vice President Biden was informed by his staff of a call in 2016 with President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko. Copied on that official email? Hunter Biden, who was sitting on the board of the Ukrainian company Burisma.

8) On December 4, 2015, Biden business associate Eric Schwerin wrote to Kate Bedingfield in the Office of the Vice President providing quotes to use in response to media outreach regarding Hunter Biden’s role in Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company. Later that day, Ms. Bedingfield responded to Mr. Schwerin saying, “VP signed off on this[.]” According to Devon Archer, after a Burisma board of directors meeting in Dubai on the evening of December 4, 2015, Hunter Biden “called D.C.” to discuss pressure that Burisma asked him to relieve.

9) In May 2017, James Gilliar, a Biden family associate, emailed Hunter Biden and other associates to formalize how they would divide the profit from their deal with CEFC, a Chinese Communist Party linked energy company. Gilliar indicated Joe Biden would receive 10 percent, which has been confirmed by former Biden family associate, Tony Bobulinski.

10) On May 20, 2017, James Gilliar told Tony Bobulinksi, another business associate, “Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face[.] I know u know that but they are paranoid[.]”

11) In a September 21, 2017, email, Hunter Biden wrote that Joe Biden is his business partner and provided Joe Biden’s personal cell phone if the recipient seeks confirmation. Emails also show that Hunter Biden, CEFC officials, and Joe Biden would share offices under the Hudson West/CEFC/Biden Foundation name.

12) On July 30, 2017, Hunter Biden demanded money from Chinese business associates and threatened that Joe Biden was sitting next to him: “if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you….I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direct.”

13) On August 3, 2017, Hunter Biden claimed “The Biden’s are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman wants from this partnership[.] Please let’s not quibble over peanuts.” The Chairman is Ye Jianming is a Chinese billionaire tied to a CCP-intelligence gathering agency. Ye stated that CEFC China’s vision “is to obtain overseas resources and serve the national strategy.”

14) During Rob Walker’s recorded interview with the FBI in December 2020, he told agents that Joe Biden attended a CEFC meeting.

15) As Vice President, Joe Biden allowed his son to travel on Air Force Two with him to court business around the world. Vice President Biden brought Hunter Biden along to at least 15 countries where he sold “The Brand” to enrich the Biden family.

16) Hunter Biden’s business associates reportedly visited the White House more than 80 times when Joe Biden was Vice President.

17) In February 2014, a report indicates then-Vice President Biden met with two of Hunter’s Mexican business associates at the White House.

18) In October 2015, a report says that Hunter Biden arranged a video call with his father and Mexican business partners. The next month, then-Vice President Biden hosted Mexican business partners and a Biden associate, Jeff Cooper at the Vice President’s official residence.

19) In February 2016, then-Vice President Biden allowed his son and Biden associate, Jeffrey Cooper, to fly to Mexico on Air Force 2 to meet with business partners.

20) The FBI’s June 30, 2020 FD-1023 form contains allegations that then-Vice President Joe Biden allegedly engaged in an extortion scheme where he was paid $5 million in exchange for certain actions.

21) Hunter’s pitch to Chinese investors was access to his father, Joe Biden. In September 2011, while his father was Vice President, Hunter wrote in an email that his value to Chinese investors “has nothing to do with me and everything to do with my last name.”

22) In 2019, Hunter Biden texted his daughter, claiming that, “unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

OK. I can’t accept your challenge because we don’t know. That’s why McCarthy announced an investigation.
Do any of the accusations, even weakly-supported ones, rise to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors" as that term was envisioned by the framers? I have a hard time seeing it.

When you lie about the main point in your investigation it's pretty hard to take any of your subsequent claims seriously...

Like this obvious lie by Stefanik which is on Fox this afternoon. Here is the link...

Now to the UNEDUCATED that headline/article seems to say that the US was happy with Shokin, until for some unfathomable reason Biden on his own urged Poroshenko to fire him and threatened to withold loan guarantees if he didn't.

Now Biden made that threat in DECEMBER 2015, and the timeline is important. Because the US Position shifted BEFORE December 2015, because of an incident that happened AFTER Blinken's speech...

There was an incident shortly after Blinken's speech that changed everything. UK authorities intercepted illegal funds that Zlochevsky had smuggled out of Ukraine and was attempting to transport them to Cyprus where he was living in exile...

The UK wanted to confiscate the funds and return them to Ukraine, but they needed evidence and assistance to be able to do so. So they requested evidence and assistance from Shokin and the PGO which seems logical considering Shokin's job was to crack down on corruption...

Not only did Shokin's PGO refuse to send evidence, but officials within the office sent letters to Zlochevsky basically saying they had no case against him, and he was free to recoup his funds and be on his merry way...

Now THAT is what Stefanik should be talking about, not a speech that was given BEFORE that incident. The incident changed the whole US (and UK and IMF) view of Shokin. It illustrated that he was corrupt (most likely) or just horribly inept since it was HIS office.

Three months BEFORE Biden urged Poroshenko to fire Shokin, the US Ambassador used this very incident in an anti-corruption speech to signal how displeased he US was with Shokin and his office. He didn't directly blame Shokin, but everyone knew what he meant.

From Sept 24, 2015... I've empasized key words...

"We have learned that there have been times that the PGO not only did not support investigations into corruption, but rather undermined prosecutors working on legitimate corruption cases.

For example, in the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, the U.K. authorities had seized 23 million dollars in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people. Officials at the PGO’s office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure.

Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result the money was freed by the U.K. court and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus."

So this is how stupid the GOP talking points are. The US was upset with Shokin because he let Zlochevsky steal $ 23 Million. But the GOP wants you to believe that Zlochevsky bribed Biden to get Shokin (the man who let him steal $23 Million) fired?

And how upset was the US with Shokin's PGO? More from Pyatt's speech...

"The misconduct by the PGO officials who wrote those letters should be investigated, and those responsible for subverting the case by authorizing those letters should – at a minimum – be summarily terminated."
"At a minimum be summarily terminated" As in we'd like to see them in prison.
Again this was 3 Months BEFORE Biden actually called for Shokin to be fired, which the GOP claims was a (unilateral) shift in US policy towards Shokin...
And something else that happened BEFORE Biden actually called for Shokin to be sacked, was that Ukrainians took to the streets to DEMAND Shokin be fired. On Halloween...

This is why the bribery claims are a farce and why it's hard not to think anyone who gives them the slightest credence is an idiot. I'm not sure if people like Stefanik are actual morons, or if they think their audience is?

But this is the focal point of the GOP's case. Consequently it's hard to take any of their other claims seriously...

Am I the first, EVER... to get a one sentence answer from you? Have I broken the algorithm?
I'm having a trophy made for my cabinet. This one will be 1/2 " shorter than the one for ..... Wait, that one in carmel hasn't happened yet so .. You will be the tallest trophy ! !
Cute. You avoided answering the question. Are you and DANC twins?

Cute. You avoided answering the question. Are you and DANC twins?
DANC and Joey...

images

That is quite the benefit of the doubt for the spineless Republicans.

They like are doing it for 2 reasons

1) revenge for Trump plays well with conservative voters

2) distract from trump's legal woes

I don't recall you giving past investigations automatic support. Interesting
1 is incorrect. Conservative voters and Trump voters aren’t the same. It’s revenge for Trumpsters/Trump voters.

2 is correct.

What specifically is wrong with the actual letter?

We have politicians using this issue to stoke up their base, while many of their own party members say there is no evidence.
In my view, The White House is directing the editorial function of the media.
How is that indeed a free press? … It’s totalitarian on its face.
… directly claiming opposition pronouncements are lies.

The notion that the only acceptable evidence is a check with Biden’s name on it is preposterous.
Every corporate training I have ever received said never pay money to a family member, lest it be a bribe.
Hunter is a family member … and fits this pattern exactly.
Biden’s gain in net wealth beg’s the question of where the money came from.
… it wasn’t the stock market … which may be unethical … but not necessarily illegal.
The dots will get connected … but will it be in time?

Last edited:
1 is incorrect. Conservative voters and Trump voters aren’t the same. It’s revenge for Trumpsters/Trump voters.

2 is correct.
True. I should have been more specific. Edited post.

Unfortunately the Maga crowd still holds a lot of sway with the gop.

Nope. This info was not provided at a the regular WH press briefing. It was provided by a direct communication from the WH counsel’s office to media execs. This is a communication to the media, not a communication to the public via the media. It’s wrong. Period.
It's unusual and aggressive. Doesn't make it wrong, and doesn't mean it will work.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Now when power becomes absolute….

Russian State Duma and Federation Council members proposed blocking WhatsApp likely as part of the Kremlin’s broader initiative to establish central control over the Russian information space. Facebook’s parent company Meta announced on September 13 that WhatsApp launched a channel feature to over 150 countries, likely including Russia, that will function similarly to Telegram channels.[26] Russia designated Meta as an extremist organization in March 2022 and banned its Facebook and Instagram services in Russia.[27] Federation Council Committee on Defense and Security Head Viktor Bondarev, State Duma Committee on Information Policy Head Alexander Khinshtein, and State Duma Deputy Anton Gorelkin said that Russia should consider blocking WhatsApp in Russia if WhatsApp launches Russian language channels.[28] Russian state media censor Roskomnadzor reported that Russia could block WhatsApp if it disseminates prohibited information.[29] Russian authorities are likely attempting to funnel the Russian information space onto a limited number of closely monitored or controlled social media platforms.

https://www.understandingwar.org/ba...fensive-campaign-assessment-september-14-2023

the left media sites, which is about 98 percent of media, responded in kind.

"Listen, and understand. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever",​

idiocracy beyond belief.

or just dishonesty.

it's always impossible to tell one from the other.

all media is corporate. and all corporate is right wing.

we have pro choice pro Wall St anti working class right wing media, and we have pro forced birth pro Wall St anti working class right wing media.

i guess you idiots just never figure out how corporations work.

or have some mental block that makes it impossible to grasp that you can't take the "corporate" out of corporation, it literally just isn't possible.

and it was corporate media, not the left, that gave us Hilary and Joe.

and they gave us Hilary and Joe because both were for sale and in the bag.

it wasn't personal. just business.

a corporation can't do "personal", because it's a thing. an inanimate thing.

everything is "just business" with a corporation, and the corporate part makes it impossible to ever be any other way.

Last edited:
Would you lay off the amphetamines?
Comcast/NBC literally sponsored Biden's presidential run in 2020.

and i'm using "literally" literally, not figuratively.

the head in house lobbyist for Comcast/NBC held a fund raising event for Biden in said head lobbyist's personal home, attended by Biden, immediately after Biden held his press conference announcing his run, as part of the day's event schedule.

in all the thousands of hours of political coverage on MSNBC, or during the 2020 Dem primary, did Rachel or Chris or Lawrence or anyone on any panel so much as ever mention on air in full disclosure that Comcast/NBC was literally sponsoring Biden's presidential run.

not so much as a peep. ever. from anyone.

and now Comcast/NBC is pushing 24/7 for Biden to be added to Mt Rushmore, and declared the Nobel Prize winner in every category.

that said, it's not personal. just business.

since you agree with everything i said, why the personal hit for no reason.

i guess even though you agree with everything i said, you still didn't want it said anyway, and were upset it was..

i get a lot of that for some reason.

In my view, The White House is directing the editorial function of the media.
How is that indeed a free press? … It’s totalitarian on its face.
… directly claiming opposition pronouncements are lies.
They're not directing anything. They're pitching their case. It's a ridiculous assertion. If anything it's whataboutism.

Reactions: UncleMark
since you agree with everything i said, why the personal hit for no reason.

i guess even though you agree with everything i said, you still didn't want it said anyway, and were upset it was..

i get a lot of that for some reason.
I don't agree with what you said. Most of the rants you've been posting on media is gibberish.

I don't agree with what you said.

Comcast/NBC literally sponsored Biden's presidential run in 2020.

and i'm using "literally" literally, not figuratively.

the head in house lobbyist for Comcast/NBC held a fund raising event for Biden in said head lobbyist's personal home, attended by Biden, immediately after Biden held his press conference announcing his run, as part of the day's event schedule.

in all the thousands of hours of political coverage on MSNBC, or during the 2020 Dem primary, did Rachel or Chris or Lawrence or anyone on any panel so much as ever mention on air in full disclosure that Comcast/NBC was literally sponsoring Biden's presidential run.

not so much as a peep. ever. from anyone.

and now Comcast/NBC is pushing 24/7 for Biden to be added to Mt Rushmore, and declared the Nobel Prize winner in every category.

that said, it's not personal. just business.

so make your case hotshot.

exactly what did i say that you disagree with, and isn't entirely true..

Unfortunately the Maga crowd still holds a lot of sway with the gop.
Blah, blah, blah.

The “MAGA crowd” is by and large mainstream GOP. You only see it as MAGA in order to link it to Trump. The left has screwed up immigration, the border, energy, inflation, transportation, livibilty in big cities, crime, justice, cultural productivity, education, race relations and more. The left can only respond to your well-deserved criticism with some form of TRUMP! Or MAGA CROWD! You got nothin and it shows.

Lol.

The Biden campaign launched a massive media deception about the kaptop

Joe lied about the lap top at the debate

The laptop contains evidence of payments to Biden accounts by foreign interests.

Joe lied about knowing about Hunter’s business

The Banks lodged suspicions activity reports about unexplained foreign money deposited to Biden family accounts

Obama gave biden admin responsibility over Ukraine and China

Biden family and grand kids have bank accounts into which foreign money was depisited

Substantial funds were transferred to Biden family interests by individuals in China, Russia, Ukraine, and Romania

Biden relatives have no expertise skills or experience to justify payments except for being a Biden.

Biden family has many LLC’s with no apparent business purpose except to receive foreign money.

IRS agents were blocked by the DOJ from following the money.

A credible FBI informant said evidence exists of Biden taking a bribe

Biden attended meetings with foreign crooks to talk about . . . . The weather?

Hunter conducted private business while using Air Force 2 with and without the old man.

Biden pushed back hard against any investigation including having a White House flunkie asking the media to back off

Biden us a lying corrupt crook. Prove me wrong.
But...but....but.... THERE'S NO EVIDENCE.

The same people who said 'there's no evidence' are the same ones who swore Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation, i.e. Dupes.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Blah, blah, blah.

The “MAGA crowd” is by and large mainstream GOP. You only see it as MAGA in order to link it to Trump. The left has screwed up immigration, the border, energy, inflation, transportation, livibilty in big cities, crime, justice, cultural productivity, education, race relations and more. The left can only respond to your well-deserved criticism with some form of TRUMP! Or MAGA CROWD! You got nothin and it shows.
Lol

They are linked to trump because they vote/support trump

Not sure why you felt you had a point but you are off the mark as usual.

There is a difference between nutso maga and sane conservatives no matter what percentage of the GOP that is infested by maga.

They are linked to trump because they vote/support trump
So what? I agree with Trump on many basic GOP issues. The left invented phrases like “extreme MAGA” cuz you got no ideas to correct the many problems you have created in every corner of the country.
There is a difference between nutso maga and sane conservatives no matter what percentage of the GOP that is infested by maga.
WTF is nutso MAGA?

Your idea of a “sane” conservative is one who rejects Trump, I get that and it’s ignorant. Biden irreparably screwed up energy and the border because TRUMP, not because he had better ideas. .

So what? I agree with Trump on many basic GOP issues. The left invented phrases like “extreme MAGA” cuz you got no ideas to correct the many problems you have created in every corner of the country.

WTF is nutso MAGA?

Your idea of a “sane” conservative is one who rejects Trump, I get that and it’s ignorant. Biden irreparably screwed up energy and the border because TRUMP, not because he had better ideas. .

No, it's ignorant to support someone like Trump.

Phrases like "extreme MAGA" crop up because of how extreme and insane those people are in their blind devotion to Trump.

But you do you and keep kissing Orange Jesus's feet for all I care. You're delusional to be claiming all the problems are due to liberals. Partisan much or just an idiot?

Last edited:
No, it's ignorant to support someone like Trump.
Really Dumb. Agreeing with Trump about energy or the border is not support him. It’s common ground.

Phrases like "extreme MAGA" crop up because of how extreme and insane those people are in their blind devotion to Trump.
Yes. Blind devotion to anybody is dumb. But . . . .you and Democrats have taken the phrase well beyond devotion and apply it to most GOP ideas.
But you do you and keep kissing Orange Jesus's feet for all I care. You're delusional to be claiming all the problems are due to liberals. Partisan much or just an idiot?
See? Dumb. I didn’t say all problems are due to liberals. All the problems I identified are due entirely, or in material part to liberals.

If you disagree, you need to do better than ‘Kissing Orange Jesus feet”. All that does is to confirm your laughing emogi intellect.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
The “MAGA crowd” is by and large mainstream GOP. You only see it as MAGA in order to link it to Trump.
No it's not. That's silly.

I live in a community that votes LARGE for GOP. Trump lost Carmel by 11 points in 2020 after winning Carmel in 2016.

The left has screwed up immigration, the border, energy, inflation, transportation, livibilty in big cities, crime, justice, cultural productivity, education, race relations and more. The left can only respond to your well-deserved criticism with some form of TRUMP! Or MAGA CROWD! You got nothin and it shows.
Dumb generalizations.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Biden irreparably screwed up energy
I don't want to wade into the MAGA / nutso argument, but I would be curious to discuss this part.

First off, "irreparably" is a strong word considering that implies that nothing can be done, which I disagree with (ie. there are changes that can be made in the next administration that can at least begin to reverse some of the problems).

Second, with the "irreparably", are you referring to Biden's overall policies (ie, trying to shift to renewables, pushing towards EV's, oil production), or are you thinking about something specifc (ie, the Keystone pipeline, etc.)?

Really Dumb. Agreeing with Trump about energy or the border is not support him. It’s common ground.

Yes. Blind devotion to anybody is dumb. But . . . .you and Democrats have taken the phrase well beyond devotion and apply it to most GOP ideas.

See? Dumb. I didn’t say all problems are due to liberals. All the problems I identified are due entirely, or in material part to liberals.

If you disagree, you need to do better than ‘Kissing Orange Jesus feet”. All that does is to confirm your laughing emogi intellect.

No, it is tiring dealing with someone that moves the goal posts and nitpicks thinking they made a point because of how hyper partisan they are. But you do you. Not like we can expect any better ;).

I live in a community that votes LARGE for GOP. Trump lost Carmel by 11 points in 2020 after winning Carmel in 2016.

Dumb generalizations.

CO jumped the gun and thought he had a point. Now he is doubling down because he can't admit to being wrong to a liberal.

Reactions: Bloom.

Dumb generalizations.
Carmelites may be conservative, but they want to be invited to the good parties, so they have to appear woke to the right people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT