ADVERTISEMENT

White House issues impeachment marching orders to media

CO jumped the gun and thought he had a point. Now he is doubling down because he can't admit to being wrong to a liberal.
The fact you think you can match wits with COH is just too funny.

I don't want to wade into the MAGA / nutso argument, but I would be curious to discuss this part.

First off, "irreparably" is a strong word considering that implies that nothing can be done, which I disagree with (ie. there are changes that can be made in the next administration that can at least begin to reverse some of the problems).

Second, with the "irreparably", are you referring to Biden's overall policies (ie, trying to shift to renewables, pushing towards EV's, oil production), or are you thinking about something specifc (ie, the Keystone pipeline, etc.)?
There are many dimensions to the irreparable harm.

The increased imports instead of ramping up domestic production represent loss of economic benefits that cannot be recovered.

The concentration on wind and solar instead of on nukes perpetuates hydrocarbon use and resulting car in emissions that cannot be remediated.

The policy of hasty elimination of carbon-based energy needlessly increases cost of energy with adverse effects that ripple and trickle throughout the economy representing permanently lost benefits.

And Keystone was just ideological stupidity. That decision was all about Trump, not about AGW or energy efficiency.

Reactions: DANC
Carmelites may be conservative, but they want to be invited to the good parties, so they have to appear woke to the right people.
MAGA said woke...

flatten;crop_down;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=70

6:24PM on a Saturday.
Yes, after the game we went to a late lunch/early dinner in Broad Ripple and then back to the hotel.

If you had a wife and family, you'd understand that you don't need to be out every evening to have a fulfilling life.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Yes, after the game we went to a late lunch/early dinner in Broad Ripple and then back to the hotel.

If you had a wife and family, you'd understand that you don't need to be out every evening to have a fulfilling life.
I don't need to be out every evening to have a fulfilling life, but I do enjoy being out most evenings, especially when there is an activity associated to it. There are several who are married who spend most of their empty nest evenings out just as often.

I don't need to be out every evening to have a fulfilling life, but I do enjoy being out most evenings, especially when there is an activity associated to it. There are several who are married who spend most of their empty nest evenings out just as often.
I doubt many get to the parking lot at 9am, tailgate, go to the game, chug down expensive beer all day, go to dinner, and then go out partying all night.

But you do you.

I doubt many get to the parking lot at 9am, tailgate, go to the game, chug down expensive beer all day, go to dinner, and then go out partying all night.

But you do you.
A lot of them do, but most of them aren't buying beer at games. That's amateur hour type stuff.

• Haha
A lot of them do, but most of them aren't buying beer at games. That's amateur hour type stuff.
I get why you think that. Can't drink beer at AAU games, as far as I know.

Step up to college level - you need beer to watch IU FB. And it's less creepy to watch young adults play vs making a living off kids.

Step up to college level - you need beer to watch IU FB. And it's less creepy to watch young adults play vs making a living off kids.
You're always quick to talk about 'creepy'. Stop projecting.

Lots and lots

You're always quick to talk about 'creepy'. Stop projecting.

Oh FFS you both sound like ****ing high schoolers. "I'm cool." "No, I'm cool." Shut the **** up. Going to the bar at your age on a Saturday night doesn't make you a man. It makes you a pathetic alcoholic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT