ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Insanity: The January Edition

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
The leader of the party that used to be referred to as the Party of Lincoln thinks Lincoln screwed up. He said over the weekend that the Civil War could have been avoided through "negotiation." No explanation was provided as to exactly how slavery could have been negotiated (a notable historian described Trump's assertion as "elementary school nonsense," which I think is an insult to elementary school kids) but I'm sure more details are to follow, along with a claim that had he (Trump) been elected president during the Civil War, he could have ended it in 24 hours.

What else? Oh yeah, his followers got another rendition of "I'm being indicted for you." And the January 6 rioters were "peaceful and patriotic." Elise Stefanik, the fourth-ranking Republican in the House, repeated Trump's claim that the January 6 convicts are "hostages." She added icing on the cake when she refused to say whether she would certify the 2024 presidential election results.

It boggles the mind that this anti-democratic, crooked, unfit-for-the-presidency con man who tried to overturn an election that he lost remains a competitive candidate for president. I think it's a perfect brew of the Illusory Truth Effect, gaslighting, God-like worship by a cult-like following, and plenty of imbeciles who will believe anything including the inane and illogical assertion that people who speak out against him are enabling his candidacy and/or have a bad case of "TDS." There's little doubt that this dark and unprecedented chapter in American history will be analyzed and discussed as long as humanity survives.

It's only the 8th of January. Lots more lunacy to come from Trump and his acolytes, I'm sure, this month and throughout the year.

The leader of the party that used to be referred to as the Party of Lincoln thinks Lincoln screwed up. He said over the weekend that the Civil War could have been avoided through "negotiation." No explanation was provided as to exactly how slavery could have been negotiated (a notable historian described Trump's assertion as "elementary school nonsense," which I think is an insult to elementary school kids) but I'm sure more details are to follow, along with a claim that had he (Trump) been elected president during the Civil War, he could have ended it in 24 hours.

What else? Oh yeah, his followers got another rendition of "I'm being indicted for you." And the January 6 rioters were "peaceful and patriotic." Elise Stefanik, the fourth-ranking Republican in the House, repeated Trump's claim that the January 6 convicts are "hostages." She added icing on the cake when she refused to say whether she would certify the 2024 presidential election results.

It boggles the mind that this anti-democratic, crooked, unfit-for-the-presidency con man who tried to overturn an election that he lost remains a competitive candidate for president. I think it's a perfect brew of the Illusory Truth Effect, gaslighting, God-like worship by a cult-like following, and plenty of imbeciles who will believe anything including the inane and illogical assertion that people who speak out against him are enabling his candidacy and/or have a bad case of "TDS." There's little doubt that this dark and unprecedented chapter in American history will be analyzed and discussed as long as humanity survives.

It's only the 8th of January. Lots more lunacy to come from Trump and his acolytes, I'm sure, this month and throughout the year.
You always deliver with your TDS and unhinged hate filled rants. Your total arrogance also is always on full display as you trash others. It really amazes me how upset you let one person make you. I just get the felling you may not be a very happy person given you must always insult and trash others. That is the sign of a very unhappy person. People who are happy in life do not need to sit around trahsing others and calling them names.

You always deliver with your TDS and unhinged hate filled rants. Your total arrogance also is always on full display as you trash others. It really amazes me how upset you let one person make you. I just get the felling you may not be a very happy person given you must always insult and trash others. That is the sign of a very unhappy person. People who are happy in life do not need to sit around trahsing others and calling them names.
I can't speak to your "fellings," bailey, but I'm always happy when you post because you literally make me laugh out loud.

But what does Baris say? Lol.

There is nothing "unhinged" about my post above or any others. The sad reality is that you're incapable of responding substantively, so you resort to your redundant, boilerplate, cut-and-paste "unhinged" and "hate-filled" drivel.

It can't be easy being you. Happy New Year, and best wishes.

P.S. Thanks for serving as Exhibit A with respect to the second to the last paragraph in my post above.

are you unhinged that anyone would badmouth your boy? lol

Reactions: Indyhorn
In response to a hypothetical presented by Judge Pan of the DC Circuit Court of Appeals, Trump's counsel yesterday took the untenable (and insane) position that, unless a president has first been impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate, he can't be criminally prosecuted for ordering the assassination of a political rival. The argument, then, is that a president can literally get away with murder.

Expect a quick (this month) decision from the Court of Appeals rejecting Trump's immunity claim. I think it's 50-50 at best as to whether the Supreme Court grants cert and, if they do, it'll be fast-tracked with a quick decision.

I'm back to believing the election subversion case will be tried well before November.

• Love
Reactions: cosmickid
He's back to the birther bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Evidently he plans on delivering closing arguments himself tomorrow in the Trump Org fraud case. Or at least says he is. Talk about insanity...

Reactions: Bowlmania
Evidently he plans on delivering closing arguments himself tomorrow in the Trump Org fraud case. Or at least says he is. Talk about insanity...

Wouldn't be shocked if he puts in some veiled mafia style threats against the judge. probably be making him an offer he can't refuse. Probably some victim cards and insults for good measure.

Too bad it won't be televised. That would be must-see TV.

• Haha
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Bowlmania would literally lose his mind if trump wins. I mean the meltdown of all meltdowns.
You need a life, bailey, and something/someone other than me to occupy your brain.

Has Baris made his 2024 election predictions yet? Lol

And you always deliver with your total lack of political acumen, epitomized by your relentless posting of goofy polls and wacko predictions...

Another example of the theme of this thread, which I'm not sure I've seen discused here...Trump's hope of a financial collapse before the election because he feels it would help him get elected...

Reactions: Bill4411
Another example of the theme of this thread, which I'm not sure I've seen discused here...Trump's hope of a financial collapse before the election because he feels it would help him get elected...

no. he thinks a crash is coming so he'd prefer now as opposed to during his time. msnbc being msnbc

It's all bullshit upon bullshit with him.

A couple of weeks ago he acknowledged the stock market has had quite a run, but argued the only reason that's happening is because Americans believe he'll be elected. Almost everything that comes out of his mouth is laughably stupid.

I can't wait to read the transcript of his "closing argument" tomorrow in his NY fraud trial.

Reactions: PhyloeBedoe
He's back to the birther bullshit.

Too bad it won't be televised. That would be must-see TV.

He's the presumptive nominee of the Republican party and is as bat shit crazy at times as this guy.

sVkuUIP.jpg

He's going to give everyone a free pony and go back in time to defeat ISIS before they get organized.

At least Biden's BS can be deflected by claiming Dementia.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Wow. Scary.

Imagine if he had some new China virus he could weaponize to REALLY **** things up. We'd be doomed.
I thought we already had a weaponized China virus used on us and it happened under a republican administration…and we sold them more pork as punishment.
Maybe Trump can claim “no one did more to harden the arteries of Chinamen than me”

Reactions: Bill4411
He's the presumptive nominee of the Republican party and is as bat shit crazy at times as this guy.

sVkuUIP.jpg

He's going to give everyone a free pony and go back in time to defeat ISIS before they get organized.

At least Biden's BS can be deflected by claiming Dementia.
I was curious, since Biden has advanced dementia as far as pubs are concerned, can Biden really be held accountable for anything he says? I mean, if we’re going to hold dementia sufferers accountable, we’re going to need to change how we run nursing homes.

Judge shut him down. Not allowed to do the closing since he won't respond to the limits imposed.
I don’t even understand how it was a discussion. He has no idea as to the limits of closing. At that point he’s almost representing himself. Didn’t his corp get sued? An individual can’t rep a corp. I don’t get it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT