ADVERTISEMENT

Man Trump is really scared of Stormy...

I don't read Aloha. They all had classified documents. How many times does that have to be said to get it through your skull?
You have me on ignore because I’ve proved you’re a dishonest poster over and over again. It’s not hard to do. As Rush used to say I can do it with half my brain tied behind my back.

This classified documents issue proves you’re a dishonest hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
No, it's online and I can access it any time I want. Are you jealous you can't afford the link?

Yeah, good luck counting on Cohen for anything. And I'm sure Hope Hicks was "privy" to conversations between Cohen and Trump when it came to Stormy. Riiii-iiiight - like that stupid bitch who claimed Trump lunged at his limo driver? Hearsay evidence doesn't count for much.

I don't doubt Trump was banging Stormy - so what. You guys had no problem with Clinton raping anyone. If Trump paid her off to keep quiet, so what? Isn't that the lesson learned from you guys when you voted not to impeach Clinton, which was far worse than anything Trump has ever done with women?
It's really hard to even determine what your point is, you're all over the place. No idea why you're asking me if I'm jealous for a link? Makes absolutely no sense...

You do realize that Hicks has already testified before the Grand Jury, right? Now I know next to nothing about GJ procedures. But common sense tells me if a witness (ie Hicks) did not provide testimony that a Prosecutor determined was helpful to his case during her testimony before the GJ, then the Prosecutor would probably not add that witness to the list of witnesses he planned to call during trial...

This video is from a couple weeks back, before the bond was revoked in the fraud case. I think the Appellate court gave him till tomorrow to find someone licensed in NY to pay his bond, so the start of a busy week.

I might respond if I could understand your first sentence. You seem to be babbling.
You can't understand my first sentence? I guess gramatically that's possible. So I'll try and clarify...

None of the top secret documents Trump took were created by him. They were formulated in another setting, likely Intelligence or State, classified, and then brought to Trump's attention. He can at his discretion decide they no longer need to be classified, but that would usually occur after seeking counsel from members of Intelligence or his own Cabinet.

The protocols are already established, so if he decides to change that, he needs to make anyone who is in the loop aware that the status has changed. At a bare minimum whichever department classified the documents in the first place needs to be made aware that they are no longer classified as "top secret".

Top secret classification makes access to a document expensive and time consuming. Operating a facility like a SKIF requires guards, who are tasked with securing access to the documents. If a POTUS were to decide to declassify a document and remove it's "top secret" designation and not tell ANYONE, that means a bunch of (unnecessar) man hours and govt expense would continue to be utilized in an unnecessary manner.

I realize you like Donald Trump, or at least his policies but he knows nothing about geopolitical or intelligence issues. There are already previous examples where he's revealed classified info. In a 2017 meeting with the Russian Ambassador and Foreign Minister at the WH, he bragged about the "great intelligence" he recieved. He then proceeded to reveal to the Russians info on Islamic State capabilities to hack into on board laptops and threaten aircraft.

That was info that had been provided by a partner with a source close to the Islamic State. The info was not intended to be shared with Russia and hadn't even been made available to NATO allies. And it was so sensitive that within our Govt it was only known by a select few on a need to know basis.

It wasn't just that Trump shared info with the Russians info they weren't intended to have. Apparently Trump assumed that letting the Russians know we had the info would boost his ego and show off our ability to obtain info. He likely assumed they were fighting ISIS, so he was helping out an "ally".

As a result a secret CIA operation is threatened when the Russians share the info directly with an ally, or more insidiously the info falls into the wrong hands and suddenly ISIS is able to plug a leak that they didn't even know existed. Agents are compromised, lives are endangered and an operation that was in place for years was basically destroyed by carelessness and ego.Trump is careless and stubborn, and that's why the MAL case happened in the first place...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You just sit behind your keyboard and type bull shit. She was paid hush money in October 2016. I'll let you figure out if he was running for President in October of 2016. You remain a bad faith poster. You've got no credibility when it comes to Trump related issues because you're inflicted with TDS.
Dadgum, it’s like this post perfectly describes you, mark, cosmic and indyhorn.
Amazing how close we all are.
Trump is, the true uniter!

Dadgum, it’s like this post perfectly describes you, mark, cosmic and indyhorn.
Amazing how close we all are.
Trump is, the true uniter!
Fact: DANC said Stormy was given hush money long before Trump was running for President.
Fact: Stormy was actually paid off in October 2016 and Trump was running for President.

Which of us was posting bullshit? The answers are only DANC or Aloha.

Really the answer is only DANC, and if you post Aloha, you're also posting bullshit. ;)

You can't understand my first sentence? I guess gramatically that's possible. So I'll try and clarify...

None of the top secret documents Trump took were created by him. They were formulated in another setting, likely Intelligence or State, classified, and then brought to Trump's attention. He can at his discretion decide they no longer need to be classified, but that would usually occur after seeking counsel from members of Intelligence or his own Cabinet.

The protocols are already established, so if he decides to change that, he needs to make anyone who is in the loop aware that the status has changed. At a bare minimum whichever department classified the documents in the first place needs to be made aware that they are no longer classified as "top secret".

Top secret classification makes access to a document expensive and time consuming. Operating a facility like a SKIF requires guards, who are tasked with securing access to the documents. If a POTUS were to decide to declassify a document and remove it's "top secret" designation and not tell ANYONE, that means a bunch of (unnecessar) man hours and govt expense would continue to be utilized in an unnecessary manner.

I realize you like Donald Trump, or at least his policies but he knows nothing about geopolitical or intelligence issues. There are already previous examples where he's revealed classified info. In a 2017 meeting with the Russian Ambassador and Foreign Minister at the WH, he bragged about the "great intelligence" he recieved. He then proceeded to reveal to the Russians info on Islamic State capabilities to hack into on board laptops and threaten aircraft.

That was info that had been provided by a partner with a source close to the Islamic State. The info was not intended to be shared with Russia and hadn't even been made available to NATO allies. And it was so sensitive that within our Govt it was only known by a select few on a need to know basis.

It wasn't just that Trump shared info with the Russians info they weren't intended to have. Apparently Trump assumed that letting the Russians know we had the info would boost his ego and show off our ability to obtain info. He likely assumed they were fighting ISIS, so he was helping out an "ally".

As a result a secret CIA operation is threatened when the Russians share the info directly with an ally, or more insidiously the info falls into the wrong hands and suddenly ISIS is able to plug a leak that they didn't even know existed. Agents are compromised, lives are endangered and an operation that was in place for years was basically destroyed by carelessness and ego.Trump is careless and stubborn, and that's why the MAL case happened in the first place...

What 'protocols' are you talking about? The President has authority to classify or declassify anything he wants, at any time.

The rest of your post is gibberish. The Washington Post is certainly not an authoritative source of anything except DC gossip

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
What 'protocols' are you talking about? The President has authority to classify or declassify anything he wants, at any time.
Lol. There is a process for declassifying documents and it involves more than just thinking in your head that it is declassified.

If it was that easy then Biden in his head reclassified everything that Trump declassified lol

Lol. There is a process for declassifying documents and it involves more than just thinking in your head that it is declassified.

If it was that easy then Biden in his head reclassified everything that Trump declassified lol
No one said he 'thought it'. If you think there's a process for the President to declassify information, produce the process.

Of course there is a process for notifying what's classified and what level of classification.

But there is no formal process for a President deciding what to classify or declassify. It may require 'consultation' with others for nuclear secrets or other sensitive info. But the President is the ultimate 'decider'.

The rest of your post is gibberish. The Washington Post is certainly not an authoritative source of anything except DC gossip
You sound like Tom Fitton, giving Trump advice contrary to what Trump's own legal team was advising. Trump rejected the warnings of his paid legal team and decided to go with Fitton...

Fitton's a non-lawyer idiot giving the former POTUS legal advice. Trump chose to follow Fitton's "advice" and now finds himself indicted on Federal charges, including formulating a conspiracy to thwart a Federal investigation...

Draw your own conclusions...

Of course there is a process for notifying what's classified and what level of classification.

But there is no formal process for a President deciding what to classify or declassify. It may require 'consultation' with others for nuclear secrets or other sensitive info. But the President is the ultimate 'decider'.
Since you responded to me... I never said Trump couldn't have declassified info. I said he couldn't do it and not notify a single other person...

That's what I meant by protocol. Maybe Trump can find some former member of his Admin to perjure themself and say they were notified that all these documents had been declassifiedd by Trump prior to the failed former President absconding with them. But they all hate him, so I doubt that any are going to risk perjury charges...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Since you responded to me... I never said Trump couldn't have declassified info. I said he couldn't do it and not notify a single other person...

That's what I meant by protocol. Maybe Trump can find some former member of his Admin to perjure themself and say they were notified that all these documents had been declassifiedd by Trump prior to the failed former President absconding with them. But they all hate him, so I doubt that any are going to risk perjury charges...
I explained it to DANC several times. Presidents can declassify information, but responsible Presidents (which Trump is not one) confer with staff and the DNI before they do it. They will analyze the consequences of declassification, the pros and the cons, and will make a recommendation to do it, or not to do it. Just deciding on a whim to declassify something, especially highly classified information, willy nilly places sources and methods in danger of exposure. This could mean deaths or prosecution of informants and intelligence operatives. The process is that that all organizations, especially the originating organization are informed of the decision so they can take appropriate action.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT