ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Donnie attacking Ronnie? Hmmm...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
So Trump at his rally in Dayton this weekend...

"Donald Trump on Saturday returned to a familiar victim for his attacks, and some are struggling to understand exactly why.

Trump bragged at his event that he hit Ron DeSantis low and high and to the side, and that he ultimately conquered the Florida governor, despite DeSantis having already endorsed Trump. The former president even compared his attacks on DeSantis to the attacks his administration leveled against ISIS.

“I hit him hard, I hit him low, just like we did to ISIS…We hit this guy so hard," the ex-president said. "He’s a shell of the man…We have to hit our enemies hard.”
Now not only did DeSantis halt his embarrassing campaign soon after his disastrous showing in Iowa. But after dropping out, DeSantis couldn't wait to gushingly endorse Trump, crawl on his knees and beg Trump for his forgiveness. It might have stood as the most embarrassing mea culpa of the current GOP Primary season, if Tim Scott hadn't already garnered that dubious honor...

But back to Ron. Why did Trump bring up DeSantis (in a pretty demeaning way) suddenly on Sat, considering as already pointed out Ron has endorsed Trump and has basically been a good little soldier.
Why lash out against a guy who (presumably) still has some core of a constituency you're trying to win over? I mean DeSantis still got a small protest vote in the GA Primary, although clearly not as significant and troublesome for Trump as the 80,000 total (20,000 on election day) that showed up to vote for Haley. What in the world did Ron do to prompt renewed attacks from Trump?

Any ideas?

Turns out that in a remarkable co-incidence the renewed animosity from Trump towards DeSantis emerged about the same time DeSantis signed a recenly passed bill from the FL legislature...

And what did this bill that Ron signed do? It authorized the July public release of secret Grand Jury documents involving Trump's pal Jeffrey Epstein...

"Justice has not been served in this case, and all perpetrators should be held accountable," the Florida governor said in the announcement.

For now the proceedings/documents are still secret, so we don't yet know for sure what all they reveal. But there's a lot of speculation involving Trump, esp since the DA who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal was Alex Acosta. The same Alex Acosta who was briefly a member of Trump's cabinet (Sec of Labor) until he was forced to resign when his past history with Epstein came to light

.Peter Heinlen a conservative Iraq war vet who was a GOP donor up until the Trump family takeover of the RNC is one of the folks who has theorized on the connection between Trump and new Epstein documents as the reason for the renewed attacks on DeSantis...

"I think this is why Trump has again started attacking Ron DeSantis in every speech after a month and half of silence.There is no public figure more connected to Jeffrey Epstein than Donald Trump. It was at his personal home that Epstein recruited his victims.The most famous of those victims was a child employee of Trump. She worked at the 'spa' at Mar-a-Lago."

For now it's just speculation, although it's hard to conceive of any other reason Trump would suddenly want to undermine Ron's credibility. At any rate, I know we have some Epstein watchers on the board, and I wanted to keep folks updated on the latest developments. I've also seen some speculation that Maxwell's ongoing appeal might spell trouble for Don...

"Donald Trump on Saturday returned to a familiar victim for his attacks, and some are struggling to understand exactly why.

Trump bragged at his event that he hit Ron DeSantis low and high and to the side, and that he ultimately conquered the Florida governor, despite DeSantis having already endorsed Trump. The former president even compared his attacks on DeSantis to the attacks his administration leveled against ISIS.

“I hit him hard, I hit him low, just like we did to ISIS…We hit this guy so hard," the ex-president said. "He’s a shell of the man…We have to hit our enemies hard.”
Now not only did DeSantis halt his embarrassing campaign soon after his disastrous showing in Iowa. But after dropping out, DeSantis couldn't wait to gushingly endorse Trump, crawl on his knees and beg Trump for his forgiveness. It might have stood as the most embarrassing mea culpa of the current GOP Primary season, if Tim Scott hadn't already garnered that dubious honor...

But back to Ron. Why did Trump bring up DeSantis (in a pretty demeaning way) suddenly on Sat, considering as already pointed out Ron has endorsed Trump and has basically been a good little soldier.
Why lash out against a guy who (presumably) still has some core of a constituency you're trying to win over? I mean DeSantis still got a small protest vote in the GA Primary, although clearly not as significant and troublesome for Trump as the 80,000 total (20,000 on election day) that showed up to vote for Haley. What in the world did Ron do to prompt renewed attacks from Trump?

Any ideas?

Turns out that in a remarkable co-incidence the renewed animosity from Trump towards DeSantis emerged about the same time DeSantis signed a recenly passed bill from the FL legislature...

And what did this bill that Ron signed do? It authorized the July public release of secret Grand Jury documents involving Trump's pal Jeffrey Epstein...

"Justice has not been served in this case, and all perpetrators should be held accountable," the Florida governor said in the announcement.

For now the proceedings/documents are still secret, so we don't yet know for sure what all they reveal. But there's a lot of speculation involving Trump, esp since the DA who gave Epstein the sweetheart deal was Alex Acosta. The same Alex Acosta who was briefly a member of Trump's cabinet (Sec of Labor) until he was forced to resign when his past history with Epstein came to light

.Peter Heinlen a conservative Iraq war vet who was a GOP donor up until the Trump family takeover of the RNC is one of the folks who has theorized on the connection between Trump and new Epstein documents as the reason for the renewed attacks on DeSantis...

"I think this is why Trump has again started attacking Ron DeSantis in every speech after a month and half of silence.There is no public figure more connected to Jeffrey Epstein than Donald Trump. It was at his personal home that Epstein recruited his victims.The most famous of those victims was a child employee of Trump. She worked at the 'spa' at Mar-a-Lago."

For now it's just speculation, although it's hard to conceive of any other reason Trump would suddenly want to undermine Ron's credibility. At any rate, I know we have some Epstein watchers on the board, and I wanted to keep folks updated on the latest developments. I've also seen some speculation that Maxwell's ongoing appeal might spell trouble for Don...

We’d be better off with either. Your dumbass can hardly afford to eat and you vote for the guy increasing prices? How stupid are you?

You post all day and obviously don’t work. Yet you don’t support the POTUS who has created hundreds of thousands of jobs. How stupid are you?
How stupid are you tranny. Lord knows you need someone to create a job for your dumbass. Begging for money. And that’s all you post triggered bs. I told you I’d meet your tranny ass. Need me to find you? Won’t take much. I have the resources unlike you circle cuck on here begging for money. You need your ass beat. Wipe the jizz from your mouth and let’s meet. Happy to come to Seattle. Would love to see it and rub your face on a sidewalk.

Last edited:
How stupid are you tranny. Lord knows you need someone to create a job for your dumbass. Begging for money. And that’s all you post triggered bs. I told you I’d meet your tranny ass. Need me to find you? Won’t take much. I have the resources unlike you circle cuck on here begging for money. You need your ass beat. Wipe the jizz from your mouth and let’s meet. Happy to come to Seattle. Would love to see it and rub your face on a sidewalk.
when did you become this internet tough guy? you used to hide as an independent type on here even though it was obvious your leanings. you need to chill out, the original post is very valid, why is he demeaning someone who endorsed him?

You post all day and obviously don’t work. Yet you don’t support the POTUS who has created hundreds of thousands of jobs. How stupid are you?
I don’t post at you. Yet you come on here and post at me. Let me make this very clear. It would be NOTHING for me me to find you. I have the resources. You better start using that tiny little tranny brain circle cuck. I’m not Fing around.

Last edited:
when did you become this internet tough guy? you used to hide as an independent type on here even though it was obvious your leanings. you need to chill out, the original post is very valid, why is he demeaning someone who endorsed him?
I don’t like circle cuck at all. I’ve told him before with his shit with coh. There are some people who genuinely need a beating. He only comes on to attack. Not debate. Not contribute. He needs to be permanently banned. But the mods do nothing. Or take a beating

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
I don’t like circle cuck at all. I’ve told him before with his shit with coh. There are some people who genuinely need a beating. He only comes on to attack. Not debate. Not contribute. He needs to be permanently banned. But the mods do nothing. Or take a beating
so, someone has to agree with you to post on here, or you start calling them cucks and tyrannies, and sending out your goon squad to beat them up. you can't be serious, like I said you need to chill out it's just a message board. if you don't like him ignore his post.

so, someone has to agree with you to post on here, or you start calling them cucks and tyrannies, and sending out your goon squad to beat them up. you can't be serious, like I said you need to chill out it's just a message board. if you don't like him ignore his post.
Doesn’t have to agree at all. Ever. But circle jerk just posts to attack. Always. Not content.

The Goldbergs What GIF by ABC Network

Is circlejoe a tyrant or tranny? Also, not a chance Kurt read all of Cosmic’s post.

the original post asked a legit question, you call that guy a dumbass and then something about he can't afford to eat? don't know where the anger comes from
You are confusing cosmic and circle joe.

Cosmic posted yesterday about whites controlling black crime. The other day about food and being poor. Then don’t vote for Biden. Cosmic posts content at least. Misguided but content. Circle joe never ever content

You are confusing cosmic and circle joe.

Cosmic posted yesterday about whites controlling black crime. The other day about food and being poor. Then don’t vote for Biden. Cosmic posts content at least. Misguided but content. Circle joe never ever content
ok, your original reply was too cosmic, you called him a dumbass, I'm out of this there's enough conflict in the real world. goodnight/

Reactions: Bowlmania
ok, your original reply was too cosmic, you called him a dumbass, I'm out of this there's enough conflict in the real world. goodnight/
Two different posters and threads. Cosmic is a dumbass who posts content and has a good heart. Circle joe is an evil little cocksucker who never posts content. Big difference between the two. Goodnight

Too funny. What a loser. Pot belly former fail division 3 soccer wannabe. Multiple failed relationships and can’t hold a job. Post less. Get a job.

Too funny. What a loser. Pot belly former fail division 3 soccer wannabe. Multiple failed relationships and can’t hold a job. Post less. Get a job.
Pot belly yeah we will see. I’ll make some calls and find you. You like to beg. That’ll be fun. Pull you out of the bathroom where you’re giving blowies to the other trannies. Make you beg. You might want to ask your boss for leave

Well he successfully derailed a thread about Trump and his connection to epstein. Mission accomplished.

Biden is well down the list of causes of worldwide inflation but that is how mcm wants to rationalize his support for Trump regardless of anything trump does or has done. As least mcm is ashamed enough of being a trumper to care to rationalize his stance I guess regardless of how flimsy his reasoning.

Any ideas?

So Ron DeSantis, who ran in the Republican primary against Donald Trump in a serious effort to win, was sitting on documents incriminating to Donald Trump during that primary, linking him to a sexual abuser, groomer, and pedophile, and sat on them until after he dropped out of the race? And he releases them after endorsing Trump?

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

So Ron DeSantis, who ran in the Republican primary against Donald Trump in a serious effort to win, was sitting on documents incriminating to Donald Trump during that primary, linking him to a sexual abuser, groomer, and pedophile, and sat on them until after he dropped out of the race? And he releases them after endorsing Trump?

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF
Ron couldn't afford to piss off trumpers because he needed their votes. Did you not notice the tightrope he walked trying to appear to be trump without the baggage?

Plus, Trump running directly led to desantis losing so there is reason for animosity.

Now that Desantis isn't running, he doesn't have to walk the tightrope any more so the timing makes perfect sense that he would stop protecting Trump.

Last edited:
What the actual fvck?

I'm embarrassed for you.

Ron couldn't afford to piss off trumpers because he needed their votes. Did you not notice the tightrope he walked trying to appear to be trump without the baggage?

Plus, Trump running directly led to desantis losing so there is reason for animosity.

Now that Desantis isn't running, he doesn't have to walk the tightrope any more so the timing makes perfect sense that he would stop protecting Trump.
I have no idea if this Trump/Epstein stuff cosmic is posting is legit. However, Ron did go hard in the paint maga during his run. Essentially a right version of woke virtue signaling. Desperately trying to get those votes. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sat on some dirt and is now bitter about being a hack.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Good to see you posting sober for once, Kurt.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Projecting again, Sparkles?

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF
I don't think DeSantis "sat on" anything.I think he just signed a law passed by the FL legislature recently (2024). I doubt Ron has any inkling of Who is involved, or that he's trying to "get Trump"...

But Trump is the one who suddenly started attacking DeSantis after Ron signed the bill. If there are issues for Trump within those Grand Jury documents, then Trump knows it. If he's involved as several folks are now speculating, then the last thing Trump wants is for that info to come out.

That he can't control. But he can try and destroy Ron's credibility to the point that if and when Ron releases docuemnts and they implicate Trump, then Trump can just pass it off (to his base) as another "fake news" accusation from the "Deep state". Trump is attacking DeSantis at cult rallies, not in the press or public settings. He is speaking to the target audience he's afraid of losing.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
I don't think DeSantis "sat on" anything.I think he just signed a law passed by the FL legislature recently (2024). I doubt Ron has any inkling of Who is involved, or that he's trying to "get Trump"...

But Trump is the one who suddenly started attacking DeSantis after Ron signed the bill. If there are issues for Trump within those Grand Jury documents, then Trump knows it. If he's involved as several folks are now speculating, then the last thing Trump wants is for that info to come out.

That he can't control. But he can try and destroy Ron's credibility to the point that if and when Ron releases docuemnts and they implicate Trump, then Trump can just pass it off (to his base) as another "fake news" accusation from the "Deep state". Trump is attacking DeSantis at cult rallies, not in the press or public settings. He is speaking to the target audience he's afraid of losing.
I can't decide - is Trump the evil genius you portray him as here, or is the the stupid 'Drumf' you portray him other times?

Meryl Streep Doubt GIF

I agree… sometimes people fail to use basic logic, such as the author of that conspiracy theory

that-dont-make-no-sense.gif

Pot belly yeah we will see. I’ll make some calls and find you. You like to beg. That’ll be fun. Pull you out of the bathroom where you’re giving blowies to the other trannies. Make you beg. You might want to ask your boss for leave
About 78% sure this is copypasta from Reddit circa 2012.

Although not as legendary as this.

“What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.”

About 78% sure this is copypasta from Reddit circa 2012.

Although not as legendary as this.

“What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.”
Did the other dude keep posting?

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT