ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Donnie attacking Ronnie? Hmmm...

No idea if it’s even real. That wall of text would routinely be slung around on Reddit for a few years. Still brings a laugh.

How long is murts ban?
Did the other dude keep posting?
Five bucks says that dude and the dude he responded to were the same person, and it was just a performance piece.

Pot belly yeah we will see. I’ll make some calls and find you. You like to beg. That’ll be fun. Pull you out of the bathroom where you’re giving blowies to the other trannies. Make you beg. You might want to ask your boss for leave
Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

About 78% sure this is copypasta from Reddit circa 2012.

Although not as legendary as this.

“What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldnt, you didn't, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.”
It would be shorter if he just said he was all out of bubblegum.

• Haha
Reactions: larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT