ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton and Trump both mentioned

And then after that I said I know the official story. IE, I know that what I said wasn’t a fact.

Then I literally SAID I knew it wasn’t a fact.

I’m not sure what you want?
prison suicides give rise to wrongful death lawsuits. Then you know what happened. Guess he didn’t have kids etc

That was a hell of a lot of coincidences
You can look at it two ways: it’s a bunch of coincidences or it’s a bunch of reasons for how Epstein could actually kill himself when he was supposed to be watched.

I’ve learned to never assume malice when good old fashioned human laziness and error can explain the situation. For example, Woody and the team didn’t intentionally lose to Nebraska . . .

You can look at it two ways: it’s a bunch of coincidences or it’s a bunch of reasons for how Epstein could actually kill himself when he was supposed to be watched.

I’ve learned to never assume malice when good old fashioned human laziness and error can explain the situation. For example, Woody and the team didn’t intentionally lose to Nebraska . . .
Fair point

Bill Barr said it was “a perfect storm of screw ups”.

Which, if you look at the circumstances, it would have had to be.

When you consider how many people would have wanted Epstein dead, I find it VERY hard to believe that the PERFECT STORM of screw ups just happened to happen to him, at that moment.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all to question if he actually committed suicide.

Reactions: dbmhoosier

When you consider how many people would have wanted Epstein dead, I find it VERY hard to believe that the PERFECT STORM of screw ups just happened to happen to him, at that moment.

I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all to question if he actually committed suicide.
I would find it possible that he was not the only person there that was on suicide watch. I wonder if any one, let alone all of these perfect storm elements happened in the others cells. Or just his.

I agree it's not unreasonable and think an investigation makes sense.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978

Who would everyone trust with the investigation?

I would hope they would be following any leads if evidence was found of foul play.

I agree it's not unreasonable and think an investigation makes sense.
Of which will only end in.... "see, we did something... Oh look ice cream". Followed by memos saying "you are in the clear now, business as usual for our team".

You mean like claiming the FBI ISN’T part of the US intelligence community?

Thats either dishonesty or rank ignorance, both of which you claim to despise.

You’re a hypocrite.

I told you, I know it’s not a fact. I just don’t believe the official story.

I guess that makes me illogical and dishonest, along with 45 percent of the country.

Do you even hear yourself? You come off like a giant asshole.

No, insulting me is an insult. Which you’ve done repeatedly.
If you had acknowledged it wasn’t a fact it would be over. Now it’s over.

Yeah, it is over. We could have reached this same spot without the insults.

As I said, that says a lot about you.
I didn’t insult you in my post which got you riled up:

“The fact that they murdered him . . .” That’s not a fact. There’s no evidence it wasn’t a suicide. Who do you think killed him and why?”

Your response to that didn’t answer my question, but it’s over.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I didn’t insult you in my post which got you riled up:

“The fact that they murdered him . . .” That’s not a fact. There’s no evidence it wasn’t a suicide. Who do you think killed him and why?”

Your response to that didn’t answer my question, but it’s over.
Right, because “easily duped” and “amazingly conspiratorial mind” are complimentary descriptions. 😂

Completely unprovoked. Not a good look.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
The issue we get into with everything is "that is unlikely therefore it could not have happened" is a fallacy. One in a million things happen. Just because something is unlikely doesn't mean there is a conspiracy.

Amazingly the best description of this I ever heard came from B1 Bob Dornan discussing the JFK "magic" bullet. He was guesting Limbaugh and said that being a 1 in a million opportunity isn't impossible

In 2019, 340 people died of suicide in federal or state prison. It isn't impossible.

Most likely explanation to me is that Epstein was suicidal and they decided to let him do it.

Who knows. Let's just say the guards chose not to be as diligent as they should have been.
I’ve caught watch-standers asleep in the wee hours a few times over the years. Also caught a couple watch-standers gun decking (falsifying) their logs so on paper it looked like they doing their rounds. That part is all very plausible in my experience. Plus they were caught and disciplined. Fired maybe? Don’t recall and I’m not looking it up again. 😄

The issue we get into with everything is "that is unlikely therefore it could not have happened" is a fallacy. One in a million things happen. Just because something is unlikely doesn't mean there is a conspiracy.

Amazingly the best description of this I ever heard came from B1 Bob Dornan discussing the JFK "magic" bullet. He was guesting Limbaugh and said that being a 1 in a million opportunity isn't impossible

In 2019, 340 people died of suicide in federal or state prison. It isn't impossible.

You are 100% correct & should keep reminding folks of this when discussions on voter fraud, Biden corruption, & every other thing that is dismissed as “conspiracy” by people here.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Also, some things that look like unlikely coincidences are actually mathematical necessities. "What are the odds Epstein killed himself when his guards just happened to not be paying attention?" Well, actually, close to 100%, because if they were paying attention, they probably would have gotten assistance in there before he died.

Also, some things that look like unlikely coincidences are actually mathematical necessities. "What are the odds Epstein killed himself when his guards just happened to not be paying attention?" Well, actually, close to 100%, because if they were paying attention, they probably would have gotten assistance in there before he died.
Even if they did their check every 30 minutes a guy determined to commit suicide would do it soon after the guard walked by. He’d be dead before the next walk through.

Video footage mistakenly not preserved. (Spoliation). There’s a lot of “mistakenly” that if you filed a wrongful death action you’d have one hell of a fun day deposing these people

Reactions: BradStevens
You are 100% correct & should keep reminding folks of this when discussions on voter fraud, Biden corruption, & every other thing that is dismissed as “conspiracy” by people here.
I will thanks. That includes left-wing. Did you know MLK was killed by the US government? Bush was behind 9/11? Did you know Democrats lost Ohio in 2004 to voter fraud? Did you know we have engines that run on water but big oil bought it and stashed it?

When those come around, I will be happy to point out the fallacies.

Below is a PDF that shows the further left or right one is the more likely one is to believe conspiracies. I am not sure why extremism leads to a loss of reality, but it appears to.

I just saw a conspiracy online, the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. The Great Pyramid of Giza is at 29.9792458 degrees north. Therefore proof aliens.

At the time the pyramid was built, the coordinate system did not exist nor did the metric system. Did those aliens know what systems we would develop centuries later? 1 in a million happens.

I will thanks. That includes left-wing. Did you know MLK was killed by the US government? Bush was behind 9/11? Did you know Democrats lost Ohio in 2004 to voter fraud? Did you know we have engines that run on water but big oil bought it and stashed it?

When those come around, I will be happy to point out the fallacies.

Below is a PDF that shows the further left or right one is the more likely one is to believe conspiracies. I am not sure why extremism leads to a loss of reality, but it appears to.

So there is no chance of these things, or it does your reminder only apply when you agree with it.🤣? I don’t believe any of those things, but he who claims certainty when he has none is a bigger fool than one who acknowledges something is possible, no matter how improbable…

• Haha
I just saw a conspiracy online, the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second. The Great Pyramid of Giza is at 29.9792458 degrees north. Therefore proof aliens.

At the time the pyramid was built, the coordinate system did not exist nor did the metric system. Did those aliens know what systems we would develop centuries later? 1 in a million happens.
That last digit is on the scale of something like 4 inches...so what part of the pyramid are we talking about here?

The issue is we’re talking about Jeffrey Epstein. The dude ran an underage sex ring for the rich and powerful on a private island. He rubbed elbows with some of the most powerful people in the world.

He wasn’t just another prisoner. And he wouldn’t have been treated as such. At least, he shouldn’t have been.

I’m guessing he would have been the most high profile prisoner that prison has ever seen.

The issue is we’re talking about Jeffrey Epstein. The dude ran an underage sex ring for the rich and powerful on a private island. He rubbed elbows with some of the most powerful people in the world.

He wasn’t just another prisoner. And he wouldn’t have been treated as such. At least, he shouldn’t have been.

I’m guessing he would have been the most high profile prisoner that prison has ever seen.

Gotti was in prison there.

I'd say he was more known then Epstein.

So there is no chance of these things, or it does your reminder only apply when you agree with it.🤣? I don’t believe any of those things, but he who claims certainty when he has none is a bigger fool than one who acknowledges something is possible, no matter how improbable…

When laffy was back as Vegas Hoosier, he came with 9/11 was an inside job and both Aloha and I challenged the notion.

I have no problems investigating Epstein's suicide. But that is a far cry from an absolute assertion of murder. We took much see something that aligns with our world view and dive in whole hog no matter the presence of real evidence.

I cannot rule out murder but at this moment there is no evidence. None. No witnesses. No forensics. No "it would be physically impossible for someone to do that".

Herman Goering committed suicide under very tight guard. The US or other allied powers did not kill him. It seems likely either he bribed someone, he had given one guard valuable items. Also one guard claims he passed a pen to Goering from a visitor that had a secret compartment. Either way, no evidence Ike ordered it.

Reactions: UncleMark
Who do you suppose had more people that wanted them dead. Gotti, El Chapo, or Epstein?

The child rapist, but that goes for any prisoner who rapes a child, whether he's known or not.

I wasn't replying to who people would want hurt the most... I was replying to the most famous person at the facility remark. Just pointing out the Teflon Don was there, who was and is still a household name all these years later.

The child rapist, but that goes for any prisoner who rapes a child, whether he's known or not.

I wasn't replying to who people would want hurt the most... I was replying to the most famous person at the facility remark. Just pointing out the Teflon Don was there, who was and is still a household name all these years later.
I wasn’t implying that you were doing anything. I was just musing with the help of some bourbon.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
When laffy was back as Vegas Hoosier, he came with 9/11 was an inside job and both Aloha and I challenged the notion.

I have no problems investigating Epstein's suicide. But that is a far cry from an absolute assertion of murder. We took much see something that aligns with our world view and dive in whole hog no matter the presence of real evidence.

I cannot rule out murder but at this moment there is no evidence. None. No witnesses. No forensics. No "it would be physically impossible for someone to do that".

Herman Goering committed suicide under very tight guard. The US or other allied powers did not kill him. It seems likely either he bribed someone, he had given one guard valuable items. Also one guard claims he passed a pen to Goering from a visitor that had a secret compartment. Either way, no evidence Ike ordered it.
Laffy also claimed Martian space lasers shot down one of our orbiters…and that he got invited to more weddings than anyone in his dorm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT