ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA v. Taylor Swift

If you are bothered by CBS having a camera on Taylor Swift for 20-25 seconds in a game,

Are you equally upset seeing, for more time...

Spike Lee at a Knicks game,
Drake at a Raptors game,
Jack Nicholson at a Lakers game,
Jerry Jones at a Cowboys game,
Robert Kraft at a Patiots game...

And so on.

If not, WHY NOT?
What about anyone in a red hat?

If you are bothered by CBS having a camera on Taylor Swift for 20-25 seconds in a game,

Drake at a Raptors game,

And so on.

If not, WHY NOT?
Because Jack’s a badass

Reactions: ulrey

Drake at a Raptors game,

And so on.

If not, WHY NOT?
If you think these are similar then you are not paying attention. I could never imaging Jones or Kraft being shown celebrating a TD, I mean they have zero vested interest in the teams they follow. The other three have been going to games for years if not decades and the NBA never plays it up.

Good try though, sounds like you listen to Colin Coward. lol

edit: I could ask my two daughters and son in laws (all in their mid 20's) and none would even know who any of those people were other than Drake. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Poor Taylor! I will not be watching the Super Bowl because I’m not interested in commercials and I can’t stand either team, but if I were a player I would be thrilled to death that a vast majority of the coverage of quite possibly the biggest game of my career is for two star struck lovers.

Sports is a money game this is an easy money grab so I don’t blame the NFL, but I also don’t blame those who think it is hogwash. The beauty of the thing is they will both be dating someone else this time next year.
LOL

Talk about someone who is utterly clueless. It's understandable that you're ignorant on the topic, but none of these players GAF. They don't GAF because many of them who have wives or girlfriends, their significant other is posting stuff on Instagram or TikTok trying to create their own brand.

So if they care, it's because their girl is being overshadowed. Otherwise they have bigger fish to fry.

For the last month, the most of the coverage has been about dolts whining about Taylor Swift or concocting conspiracies. That is of course full steam ahead into the Super Bowl.

Reactions: sluggo69
If you think these are similar then you are not paying attention. I could never imaging Jones or Kraft being shown celebrating a TD, I mean they have zero vested interest in the teams they follow.
What???

As a Cowboys fan (along with the Colts), you're just wrong. Comically wrong.

LOL

Talk about someone who is utterly clueless. It's understandable that you're ignorant on the topic, but none of these players GAF. They don't GAF because many of them who have wives or girlfriends, their significant other is posting stuff on Instagram or TikTok trying to create their own brand.

So if they care, it's because their girl is being overshadowed. Otherwise they have bigger fish to fry.

For the last month, the most of the coverage has been about dolts whining about Taylor Swift or concocting conspiracies. That is of course full steam ahead into the Super Bowl.
I think I said if I were a player, so I never really said that I knew the players GAF. I'm utterly clueless about a lot of things my wife will confirm, but on this its really an opinion and just general sentiment I hear among people I know or deal with daily I wasn't trying to rally any troops on it.

I think just because someone has an opinion on something doesn't make them a "dolt" but if that is the way you see it I think most of the "dolts" I know would be ok, especially coming from a message board post.

Have a great day! As a lifelong Cowboys fan, like I am, if you get people who truly do not follow football (my 28 year old son in law) many don't have a clue about Jerry Jones. I just tell those people Jerry is the guy that killed Dallas football, or that is according to many who say they don't like the Cowboys because of what he did to Tom Landry. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: snarlcakes
Before Taylor, tv showed Brittany Mahones almost as much.

As I think Robert Griffin said, you gotta be a real hater to see that level of happiness and be like yea, I don’t like seeing that
They May or may not be broken up in a few months, but they certainly are happy now. I like seeing people happy together.

Before Taylor, tv showed Brittany Mahones almost as much.
I feel like the league must have squashed her antics, she was a bit of a issue with the way she acted. I found her quite funny, she seemed like the life of the party at least a Champaign party.

I feel like the league must have squashed her antics, she was a bit of an issue with the way she acted. I found her quite funny, she seemed like the life of the party at least a Champaign party.
She and his brother. I know she’s eating up being buddies with Tay Tay now.

This just gets more ridiculous every day. The latest theory is that the NFL rigged the playoff game to ensure that the Chiefs get to the Superbowl...

Let's look at this "theory" for a minute,and consider the 4 teams/cities represented in the Conference Championships Baltimoe, San Fran, Detroit and Kansas City. Now which is the outlier?

Baltimore, San Fran, and Detroit are all cities run by Dems, in Blue states full of die hard fans. Kansas City is the only team that comes from a Red state and while Kansas City itself may be somewhat of a liberal bastion the majority of their fanbase thruout both Missouri and Kansas are likely GOP supporters.

So the claim is that the NFL deliberately rigged the playoffs so a Red State team would prevail unfairly over a deeply Blue state team like Baltimore? And you certainly didn't see this sort of outrage when Joe Rogan lied to all of his listeners, attributed Trump's wacky actions to Biden, and never did anything to actually clarify his statement. They were fine with that...

They also practiucally jizzed themselves over the rush to claim that "The Rock" had endorsed Trump, even though his comments basically consisted of complimenting Trump over how well he is received when he enters a UFC arena. And not just Rock but Snoop too. Suddenly not coming out and saying you despise Trump has morphed into endorsing him and urging everyone to vote for him. Jesse Waters sure made that leap...

My Mother, who was not a sports fan, often claimed all the games were rigged.

She didn't really believe it, but said it to show we men that sporting events weren't as important as we thought they were.

In the big scheme of things Swift, the NFL, the Super Bowl, and even Biden may not be all that important.

Mom may have been on to something

Reactions: T.M.P.
My Mother, who was not a sports fan, often claimed all the games were rigged.

She didn't really believe it, but said it to show we men that sporting events weren't as important as we thought they were.

In the big scheme of things Swift, the NFL, the Super Bowl, and even Biden may not be all that important.

Mom may have been on to something
Must not make vulgar reply...Must not make vulgar reply...Must not make vulgar reply...

Reactions: hoot1
WTF are you talking about??? LOL
It sounds like you don't believe him, and I'm curious as to why that would be? Forgive the wiki links reference, but...

"In 2012, when he was 11 years old, Ezekiel Stoddard was ordained as a minister in his family's non-denominational Fullness of Time Church, in Maryland. In 2011, National Geographic aired a documentary that featured a four-year-old preacher in the United Pentecostal Church International."

Seriously, is it really so difficult for you to comprehend that a group of Kooks who believe kissing rattlesnakes is a good way to demonstrate piety would have little issue with the notion of ordaining/following a 4 yr old?

If you think these are similar then you are not paying attention. I could never imaging Jones or Kraft being shown celebrating a TD, I mean they have zero vested interest in the teams they follow. The other three have been going to games for years if not decades and the NBA never plays it up.

Good try though, sounds like you listen to Colin Coward. lol

edit: I could ask my two daughters and son in laws (all in their mid 20's) and none would even know who any of those people were other than Drake. :)

Your kids don't know who Jack is?

A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV

You serious?

blogs-the-feed-mark-wahlberg-kraft-new-england-patriots.jpg

Z7XCZTAXTMI6THMOPZS6ZC3G2A.jpg

F5sewGsbkAAlNDD.jpg:large

9bf6dace-45e5-421d-ae79-8a40b7552144_1140x641.jpg

Jerruh
m7qxz428tkvyf9cgyrws

7FDSD5ZKU5H5LHEM47VZ3MBNLQ.jpg

just a few among DOZENS of Google images of them celebrating
I think I was being a bit sarcastic, but if I need to let you know next time by doing a DWS or some other saying I will. When I mention that they might have a vested interest in the team should have been a clue but I'll remember you do do clues very well.

Have a great day and keep sending pictures that have no bearing on any of the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
If your daughters don't know who Jack is, you sucked as a parent, and one of them married a dork.
:cool:
My daughters are Swift fans, they could care less about Jack Nicholson. The dork is a has been trained as a sniper from his 8 years as a enlisted Marine, but I'll tell him you said he was a dork. lol

Just a side note he is a "has been" but he was also trained as a sniper. Thanks Bulk for pointing out my errors.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
My daughters are Swift fans, they could care less about Jack Nicholson. The dork is a has been trained as a sniper from his 8 years as a enlisted Marine, but I'll tell him you said he was a dork. lol
Tell him you called him a "has been", too, you humorless jagoff. :rolleyes:

PS - Have him shoot that stick out of your ass if he can.

Your question is the wrong question.

You should be asking yourself why you're posing your question right now in the context of Taylor Swift and not, absolutely not, never, in the context of some past political position taken by celebrity rightwingers like Schwarzenegger or James Wood or Chuck Norris or Clint Eastwood. Rightwing celebrities are numerous and express themselves about political matters all the time, apparently with no objection from you.

The rest of us know why you do this.

You don't truly want to ask "what makes them worthy of endorsing any candidate" following a political comment by a Rightwinger -- if you really cared about that question you would have already have asked it when some other Rightwing celebrity expressed an endorsement previously. Did you? (Please show us.)
At least Arnold was a governor. And Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

Tell him you called him a "has been", too, you humorless jagoff. :rolleyes:

PS - Have him shoot that stick out of your ass if he can.
I guess I should have said "was trained" damn its late in the work day for me, but hell I would tell him all day he is a "has been" I just wouldn't challenge him to a long range shooting contest.

I am a jagoff, with a huge sense of humor I just hide it from all the sophisticated individuals on this site.

I guess I should have said "was trained" damn its late in the work day for me, but hell I would tell him all day he is a "has been" I just wouldn't challenge him to a long range shooting contest.

I am a jagoff, with a huge sense of humor I just hide it from all the sophisticated individuals on this site.
Quite well, too.

Went well over my head, so I'll just say ok? Excuse me while I continue to listening to some "Too Short: Don't fight the Feelin' "
I was talking about your ability to hide your humor.

Look, I made a joke, it didn't go over well with you, and, considering that I don't know you or your family, that's a fair reaction. I miscalculated and overstepped. I won't even try to make excuses. My sincere apology for being an ass. I wish I could say I'll try to improve, but I think we both know that ain't happening.
Have a good weekend.

Deep fakes are going to be insane and cause pure chaos in the future, especially for political campaigns in this environment where we think the worst of each other.

At least with photos Google supposedly can find an origin trail (I haven't done it but I believe you can search an origin of an image) to see if it's been altered with the one in question.

Not sure how to instantly verify an AI image or video that was created. I know it struggles with backgrounds (you can tell it's an AI image because the background gets weird, like a psychedelic pixilation when you zoom in on it) but I gotta think that will be fixed.

Good times.
Wait until AI completely takes over and you start seeing videos of Trump being polite, rational, reasonable, kind and, of course, intelligent.

That's how you'll be able to tell if it's fake.

Drake at a Raptors game,

And so on.

If not, WHY NOT?
Does Taylor Swift bother me for 20-25 seconds?

Depends what she's wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: IUINSB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT