ADVERTISEMENT

Your long national nightmare is over...

Bloom.

Aug 28, 2001
Carmel, IN
twitter.com
Self-marginalized alpha bros, the Super Bowl is over, and while hater-ade aimed at Taylor Swift and Jason Kelce far outweighed the actual time Swift was on TV during games, wherever you get your political and sports news will soon be back to regularly scheduled programming.

Taylor-Swift-and-travis-kelce-2024-super-bowl-billboard-1548.jpg

...until Swift expresses a political opinion. Then you can bind those undies back up.

Self-marginalized alpha bros, the Super Bowl is over, and while hater-ade aimed at Taylor Swift and Jason Kelce far outweighed the actual time Swift was on TV during games, wherever you get your political and sports news will soon be back to regularly scheduled programming.

...until Swift expresses a political opinion. Then you can bind those undies back up.

Deer god, you coach kids? What an abomination of a post.

And leave Jason alone. He's a fun dude and good dad. His brother is the douche.

Why is Travis a douche? The thing with Andy was the first negative thing I’ve seen about him. His teammates love him, he is great with Jason’s kids and they love him, and most importantly, all of Taylor’s family and friends love him. All the players when interviewed said that he was Andy’s favorite, even more so than Mahomes.

Why is Travis a douche? The thing with Andy was the first negative thing I’ve seen about him. His teammates love him, he is great with Jason’s kids and they love him, and most importantly, all of Taylor’s family and friends love him. All the players when interviewed said that he was Andy’s favorite, even more so than Mahomes.

Are you kidding me?

He clearly has anger issues. Taylor should be on guard - hope she knows how to make a good sammich.

Every single human being who makes "being famous" part of their career is a douche.

He clearly has anger issues. Taylor should be on guard - hope she knows how to make a good sammich.
He immediately went over and apologized and hugged Andy. I’d have to see more to say he has anger issues.

Reactions: BradStevens
He immediately went over and apologized and hugged Andy. I’d have to see more to say he has anger issues.
Sure. An abuser always apologizes afterward.

I can tell by how he talks on the winner's stand. He basically has no vocabulary - just shouts like some macho dumbass. "You gotta fight. For your right. To paaaa-aarty!".

The 1990s called and want their Beastie Boys back.

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens

You trying to trigger all of the MAGAts at once? Well done.

Well that’s about 100% of the population then.
Not really. It's one thing to be known for being good at your trade. It's another to take that fame and use it to turn yourself into a brand.

Being on a reality show is a huge red flag. Probably not a single human who has ever been on one of those shows who isn't a giant douche.

Love dudes triggered by a football player in the heat of the moment. I can't count how many times I've seen players held back from team mates and coaches over the years.

Can tell some of you never played the game. I slammed my helmet once against the fence in the middle of the game. Not a proud moment, but somehow in 30 years of marriage I've never to beat my wife.

Yet same people have no problem with a former president encouraging Russia to attack a NATO alliance partner. Some of you guys have a warped sense of what is important.

Or is this the fact you guys are triggered by all things Travis and Swift?

Love dudes triggered by a football player in the heat of the moment. I can't count how many times I've seen players held back from team mates and coaches over the years.

Can tell some of you never played the game. I slammed my helmet once against the fence in the middle of the game. Not a proud moment, but somehow in 30 years of marriage I've never to beat my wife.

Yet same people have no problem with a former president encouraging Russia to attack a NATO alliance partner. Some of you guys have a warped sense of what is important.

Well, he did get a Covid shot, so fvck him.

Sure. An abuser always apologizes afterward.

I can tell by how he talks on the winner's stand. He basically has no vocabulary - just shouts like some macho dumbass. "You gotta fight. For your right. To paaaa-aarty!".

The 1990s called and want their Beastie Boys back.
Lol. Maybe you should listen to his podcast. Maybe you should learn the story behind why he does that. Maybe you shouldn’t judge someone when they have just won a gigantic football game? But no, I’m sure you know all about him from watching ONE football game. Oh and interesting that you call him an abuser because you saw him push his coach in the heat of the battle, but constantly make excuses for another KNOWN and PROVEN abuser, isn’t it?

Not really. It's one thing to be known for being good at your trade. It's another to take that fame and use it to turn yourself into a brand.

Being on a reality show is a huge red flag. Probably not a single human who has ever been on one of those shows who isn't a giant douche.
Well, I’m a fan of reality shows and think some of them are pretty cool people. I do think many of not most people if given the opportunity will try to turn themselves into a brand. Hasn’t Peyton Manning? Tom Brady? LeBron James? Steph?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I dunno BCC. I can accept him getting pissed and mouthing off to a coach or whatever. It's a game.

But the whole "LOOK AT ME/US AND OUR AMAZING LIVES!!!!" screams either complete insecurity/imposter syndrome or something worse, like narcissism. We get it. You're both successful, rich, put in a ton of work. Got it. I don't need updates.

And coaches being held back too. Thinking and calling someone an abuser because they got mad in the heat of the battle? Just silly. I am glad he apologized, ( wonder how many of these same people were huge Bob Knight fans)

Well, I’m a fan of reality shows and think some of them are pretty cool people. I do think many of not most people if given the opportunity will try to turn themselves into a brand. Hasn’t Peyton Manning? Tom Brady? LeBron James? Steph?
You're not going to get a fair take out of me on this. I'm basically morally opposed to the concept of celebrity. I do appreciate when people who have it try to use it for good. But to me that's like finding the golden lining in a pile of turds.

Lebron I could see in a reality show because he's a drama queen. The rest of those aren't going to do reality dating shows. Can you imagine Tom doing it post-Giselle? @mcmurtry66 would tag along for those that get cut. But they have class.

I dunno BCC. I can accept him getting pissed and mouthing off to a coach or whatever. It's a game.

But the whole "LOOK AT ME/US AND OUR AMAZING LIVES!!!!" screams either complete insecurity/imposter syndrome or something worse, like narcissism. We get it. You're both successful, rich, put in a ton of work. Got it. I don't need updates.
Is that them or the media? Taylor asked them to quit showing her. They did it anyway, as well they should. The media knows how many new fans they got through this coupling. My three little nieces all wore Go Taylor’s boyfriend shirts yesterday and wanted to watch the game. First sporting event they ever watched.

Are you even reading the thread? Shit, I give Kelce props for pushing Fat Andy and getting him to wake up and get him the ball. He or Butker (sp?) should have been the MVP.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Coach of Clemson I.M Ibrahim was a legend. He came into our locker room before the match to wish us a good match and our stopper was in a figure four leg hold from our coach who had blood pouring from his nose from the punch he took. Times are different
You're not going to get a fair take out of me on this. I'm basically morally opposed to the concept of celebrity. I do appreciate when people who have it try to use it for good. But to me that's like finding the golden lining in a pile of turds.
I’d do anything to go back in time and try to get on vpr or some other reality show and just live that life

Lebron I could see in a reality show because he's a drama queen. The rest of those aren't going to do reality dating shows. Can you imagine Tom doing it post-Giselle? @mcmurtry66 would tag along for those that get cut. But they have class.
Maybe not a dating one, but I could see them both doing one. Have you seen the commercials they both do? Tim had a silly movie made about him with a cameo. Can’t really see much of a difference.

Is that them or the media? Taylor asked them to quit showing her. They did it anyway, as well they should. The media knows how many new fans they got through this coupling. My three little nieces all wore Go Taylor’s boyfriend shirts yesterday and wanted to watch the game. First sporting event they ever watched.
A good example of why I hate this shit so much. Already turning your nieces into obedient little consumerist drones.

Maybe not a dating one, but I could see them both doing one. Have you seen the commercials they both do? Tim had a silly movie made about him with a cameo. Can’t really see much of a difference.

The stuff they would do is classy though, not Vanderpump Rules type of shit. I feel like that's where Kelce belongs.

and yes, I've seen plenty as my wife is a huge fan

Are you even reading the thread? Shit, I give Kelce props for pushing Fat Andy and getting him to wake up and get him the ball. He or Butker (sp?) should have been the MVP.
Lol. True. I was mainly responding to Dan suddenly clutching his pearls. And all the MAGA idiots on FB suddenly triggered.

F him!!! Little bitch!! He can’t live that life like we could. IT’S CUTTHROAT!!! He wouldn’t last a week as a server at Sur!!!! He’d be passed out on night one at winter or summer house. Please.
Exactly! I couldn’t do Survivor because I’m not eating any of that junk they make you eat…but everything else, I’m game!

Exactly! I couldn’t do Survivor because I’m not eating any of that junk they make you eat…but everything else, I’m game!
Yeah no way. We don’t want on alone or survivor or any races. Just the reality shows in nice places where we drink and get into petty fights

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and zeke4ahs
Where they film us going to lunch somewhere fancy and we drink rose and make up rumors about our castmates. I want to do that

Reactions: DANC
Where they film us going to lunch somewhere fancy and we drink rose and make up rumors about our castmates. I want to do that
Oh I’ve got an idea! How about a male and female rendition of Real Housewives!!! That’s all those shows EVER do! I have a cute dog I can carry around like Lisa and Little Craig.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT