ADVERTISEMENT

MAGAs are (insanely) dumb...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Since there was a thread on "dumb" Democrats (which I provided examples of), I wanted to give the MAGA folks equal time. Like most of the recent (lunatic) decisions that have emanated from within the MAGA ranks, this is seemingly a MAGA rather than a Republican thing. Of course it's hard to distinguish between the two at times, but I certainly don't want to blame normal Pubs for brilliant moves like the attack on Taylor Swift. So let's just say MAGA=TRUMPIAN so we're clear on the definition I'm using...

Some may have seen a thread I started on the appearance of the 3 (out of many) former members of the Trump Admin wwho broke ranks over his conduct after the election, including Jan 6. The three I'm specificlly refering to are Alyssa Griffin, Sarah Matthews,and Cassidy Hutchinson . Here's a video of excerpts from their appearance on This Week, for anyone that missed it...

So under the heading of "noone can be this stupid" and "you can't make this shit up", I was shocked to hear that fresh off the success of all their Hunter Biden "investigations", the House oversight committee is going to shift gears and launch an investigation of Cassidy Hutchinson. One can only imagine which body part of Cassidy's MTG will focus on in light of her preoccupation with Hunter's balls...;)

Seriously some MAGA nut (Loudermilk-GA) was on a right wing media show advocating for an investigation into CH. I'm sure it's purely coincidental that his House district borders MTG's. WTH is going on in that part of North GA? I mean how often does one geographic region elect two nut jobs simultaneously?

Loudermilk, who I believe ignored his own subpoena from the Jan 6 Committee, is putting forth the notion that CH changed her testimony to get back at Trump for being skipped over for a job. We've heard this jilted lover claim from MAGA types before, in efforts to explain why so many former Trumpers escaped the cult. Can't just be a case of buyers remorse as to what Trump is selling-even though the negative turnover for his 4 yrs exceeded what most 2 term POTUS admins experience in 8 yrs...

As usual with anything involving Trump it's always some body else's fault. No wonder so many of these MAGA types swallow the notion that he really won in 2022,. They are completely divorced from reality when it comes to comprehending how most of the country feels about TRUMP.

Anyway, in this specific case it's pretty obvious that once CH fired the Trump spy who doubled as her attorney, she felt safe to do the right thing. Hopefully they'll go thru with this latest example of tomfoolery. It will just make them look even more ridiculous (which I wasn't sure was possible), and the entertainment value will be priceless. Talk about the inability to read the room...One can only imagine what pics MTG will reveal...

Thanks for sharing.
You know a world exists outside of McM's love life and some of the other inane topics people post incessantly about on this board. You don't think that when 75% of the country already sees them as freaks, MAGA lauching an attack on a pretty straightforward former Trump supporter like CH would be pretty imbecillic?

Are people on here even aware of the audio tape released which (allegedly) demonstrates Roger Stone discussing a hit on two Dem Congressmen weeks before the 2020 election? Just because something isn't covered on the Fox/Newsmax echo chamber doesn't mean it isn't news worthy...

You know a world exists outside of McM's love life and some of the other inane topics people post incessantly about on this board. You don't think that when 75% of the country already sees them as freaks, MAGA lauching an attack on a pretty straightforward former Trump supporter like CH would be pretty imbecillic?

Are people on here even aware of the audio tape released which (allegedly) demonstrates Roger Stone discussing a hit on two Dem Congressmen weeks before the 2020 election? Just because something isn't covered on the Fox/Newsmax echo chamber doesn't mean it isn't news worthy...
MAGA is nearly 8 years old at this point. You think adding a thread about it doing something dumb is “newsworthy?”

I’d love to read your thoughts on something unrelated to how stupid or evil Republicans are.

I personally would love to hear your thoughts on this: at your stage of life, what do you find the most valuable way for people a bit younger than you to spend their time? What has brought you joy? What was fool’s gold in your search for either meaning or happiness?

MAGA is nearly 8 years old at this point. You think adding a thread about it doing something dumb is “newsworthy?”

I’d love to read your thoughts on something unrelated to how stupid or evil Republicans are.

I personally would love to hear your thoughts on this: at your stage of life, what do you find the most valuable way for people a bit younger than you to spend their time? What has brought you joy? What was fool’s gold in your search for either meaning or happiness?
Trump is all consuming for some on this board. It’s very odd. Sad really. Cosmic has posted in the past about his travels and time abroad etc when he was younger. Fascinating and as good as anything you’ll read on this board

Cos you need to listen to Doja Cat. “Bitch I said what I said.” And she’s unapologetic about it.

People say dumb shit all the time, don’t get so worked up about it.

Iowan GOP are convinced that, more than any other factor, illegal immigrants are destroying their lives. Almost none of them have every met one, though. They buy all the fear-mongering bullshit.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT