ADVERTISEMENT

Your long national nightmare is over...

Yeah, I’ll fight you all damn day on that one. TLJ was fantastic in the Fugitive. That movie still stands up today because of him.
giphy.gif

Self-marginalized alpha bros, the Super Bowl is over, and while hater-ade aimed at Taylor Swift and Jason Kelce far outweighed the actual time Swift was on TV during games, wherever you get your political and sports news will soon be back to regularly scheduled programming.

Taylor-Swift-and-travis-kelce-2024-super-bowl-billboard-1548.jpg

...until Swift expresses a political opinion. Then you can bind those undies back up.i cou

Self-marginalized alpha bros, the Super Bowl is over, and while hater-ade aimed at Taylor Swift and Jason Kelce far outweighed the actual time Swift was on TV during games, wherever you get your political and sports news will soon be back to regularly scheduled programming.

Taylor-Swift-and-travis-kelce-2024-super-bowl-billboard-1548.jpg

...until Swift expresses a political opinion. Then you can bind those undies back up.
i could care less either way,

Will be using this with my ex. Exes
Ex: where’d you get that?

McM: lars

Ex: who’s Lars?

McM: guy who went to IU. Met him on Rivals.

Ex: what’s his real name?

McM: no clue.

Ex: what? Where’s he from?

McM: Carmel.

Ex: where’s that?

McM: who knows. It’s very diverse, though.

Ex: and hes your friend??

McM: oh yeah. We’re tight. He loves soccer. Don’t much like his disc golf fetish, but he’s alright. No Dream Teamer though.

Ex: Dream Team? Forget it. I don’t even want to know. When are you reimbursing me for those shoes I bought for [insert child’s name here]? It’s been a week, you know. He/she is your kid too. Don’t be a dead beat. I want that money. . . Ya da, ya da ya da

Ex: where’d you get that?

McM: lars

Ex: who’s Lars?

McM: guy who went to IU. Met him on Rivals.

Ex: what’s his real name?

McM: no clue.

Ex: what? Where’s he from?

McM: don’t know.

Ex: and hes your friend??

McM: oh yeah. We’re tight. He loves soccer. Don’t much like his disc golf fetish, but he’s alright. No Dream Teamer though.

Ex: Dream Team? Forget it. I don’t even want to know. When are you reimbursing me for those shoes I bought for [insert child’s name here]? It’s been a week, you know. He/she is your kid too. Don’t be a dead beat. I want that money. . . Ya da, ya da ya da
664d8355-08ad-4c6f-8d25-f9e5a521b555_text.gif

The after party looked epic at one of the clubs. Taylor and Travis dancing to Love Story, then camera flashes to Jason in his overalls and some kind of mask he found on the ground and the DJ Marshmallow. Hilarious

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT