ADVERTISEMENT

Don't stare at the eclipse Monday, maga.

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I know trump looked bad ass staring one down a few years back, but it could hurt your eyes. Just a Heads up! Wait...not a heads up. Keep that head down. Staring at sun bad!

Roseanne barr reported live from Maralago last night preaching the evils of higher education. "Don't go to college" is her motto!

Clearly Barr stared at her share of eclipses.

And I hear Charlie kirk bemoaming birth control, saying it makes women horrible. I can see why a guy who was a virgin til age 36 would say that.

Reactions: travlinhoosier
I know trump looked bad ass staring one down a few years back, but it could hurt your eyes. Just a Heads up! Wait...not a heads up. Keep that head down. Staring at sun bad!

Roseanne barr reported live from Maralago last night preaching the evils of higher education. "Don't go to college" is her motto!

And I hear Charlie kirk bemoaming birth control, saying it makes women horrible. I can see why a guy who was a virgin til age 36 would say that.
They make glasses for this kind of thing. lol Many small towns are excited for the increased traffic and revenue it hopes to bring. We have 2 bank locations in Daviess County and we are shutting them down 1/2 day. The locals are shutting down the streets and increased police presence in order to accommodate the large amount of people expected just to see the eclipse.

They make glasses for this kind of thing. lol Many small towns are excited for the increased traffic and revenue it hopes to bring. We have 2 bank locations in Daviess County and we are shutting them down 1/2 day. The locals are shutting down the streets and increased police presence in order to accommodate the large amount of people expected just to see the eclipse.
Crazy.

There is a lot forecast for clouds and storms on monday. Biden regime is planning to steal more money for climate control to kill Ukranians as he claims the climate will have ruined the eclipse for many americans and they need to pay.
Donald Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Don’t tell me what to do, Government Boy.

Good morning, Drive-by. Most of the Delta Tau Chi brothers have already been to their first classes by now.

Last edited:
Conspiracy nuts are already at work. Certain Evangelicals are expecting the rapture to happen. Others are saying that God's wrath will be unleashed with massive earthquakes, one rationale being that if you take the path of this eclipse and overlay it with the path of the last eclipse, the paths intersect at New Madrid, MO!

• Haha
Reactions: travlinhoosier
Conspiracy nuts are already at work. Certain Evangelicals are expecting the rapture to happen. Others are saying that God's wrath will be unleashed with massive earthquakes Purdue winning the natty, one rationale being that if hell is gonna be full, might as well have it freeze over first you take the path of this eclipse and overlay it with the path of the last eclipse, the paths intersect at New Madrid, MO!
FIFY

Conspiracy nuts are already at work. Certain Evangelicals are expecting the rapture to happen. Others are saying that God's wrath will be unleashed with massive earthquakes, one rationale being that if you take the path of this eclipse and overlay it with the path of the last eclipse, the paths intersect at New Madrid, MO!
I’m waiting to hear how eclipses disproportionately affect minorities.

Same
Folks that tried their damndest to jump on the tail of that comet a few years ago?

Not a conspiracy theory. God is pissed at you whackos.

For the past few months, Central IN.

God I need to move.
There's gonna be a lot of people disappointed. I noticed that some motel rooms that normally are $70 cost $300 to $400 and then it will probably be cloudy.:)

Reactions: larsIU
it's the new madrid fault. a couple of radio stations went down and broadcasted from it

this is was the big prediction. we were going to be f'd

LIke class at all (two semesters i pulled that off) or nothing before noon (nearly every semester after my freshman year)?

I rarely had a Friday class at all after my first year. Maybe one semester I had some lab of some kind. B- School didn't have much scheduled on Fridays.

I had one full year I had all my classes between 1p-5p, Mon - Thurs.

I rarely had a Friday class at all after my first year. Maybe one semester I had some lab of some kind. B- School didn't have much scheduled on Fridays.

I had one full year I had all my classes between 1p-5p, Mon - Thurs.

You wise up quickly after Friday morning classes...

Reactions: larsIU

EsFp.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT