ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA v. Taylor Swift

Wait until AI completely takes over and you start seeing videos of Trump being polite, rational, reasonable, kind and, of course, intelligent.

That's how you'll be able to tell if it's fake.
Sitting down and drinking a Miller Lite with his adoring fans

Smoke? Like weed? Is it 12 years old that he has side hustles to pay for pot?

Maybe you and and him should grown the hell up.
"You and him" ?? Seriously ?

Didn't you go to 7th grade?

I can't wait for your next insightful post about politics.

It has not about the game, the hype machine is big and IMO obnoxious. The fact that someone took the time to figure out how long she is on screen is silly. Like I said hit while the iron is hot and the NFL is doing just that, chances are they break up over the summer the same demographic that is tuning in to see the 23 seconds of Taylor will not be ordering the NFL package through whomever next fall.

I'm way more interested in hearing about CMC or other players than constantly hearing about the star crossed lovers. IMO they shouldn't occupy any air time, I didn't see anyone rushing to interview Lamar Jackson's girlfriend prior to the game and he is probably going to be the MVP of the league.

Those who get hung up on the 23 seconds are just not getting what many are seeing. Then throw the MAGA shit in with it and there you have it, triggered right wing men. lol
You wrote "someone took the time to figure out how long she is on screen."

Maybe it was for a prop bet. Does that add value?

You wrote "someone took the time to figure out how long she is on screen."

Maybe it was for a prop bet. Does that add value?
Do you have any thoughts on any of these props?

6S5PvDr.png

Do you realize you're praising an immigrant?
Maybe he came in before we laid the Jesus-like razor wire.

You shall also love the stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.
Deuteronomy 10:19

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 19:34

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’
Deuteronomy 27:19

When they were few in number, of little account, and strangers in the land, wandering from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another people, he allowed no one to oppress them; he rebuked kings on their account, saying, ‘Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.’
1 Chronicles 16:19-22

I was eyes to the blind, and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy, and I championed the cause of the stranger. I broke the fangs of the unrighteous, and made them drop their prey from their teeth.
Job 29:15-17

The Lord watches over the strangers; he upholds the orphan and the widow, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.
Psalm146:9

For if you truly amend your ways and your doings, if you truly act justly one with another, if you do not oppress the alien, the orphan, and the widow, or shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not go after other gods to your own hurt, then I will dwell with you in this place, in the land that I gave of old to your ancestors forever and ever.
Jeremiah 7:5-7

You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the aliens who reside among you and have begotten children among you. They shall be to you as citizens of Israel; with you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.
Ezekiel 47:22

Thus says the Lord of hosts: Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another; do not oppress the widow, the orphan, the alien, or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.
Zechariah 7:9-10

You have heard that it was said, ‘you shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy’. But I say to you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.
Matthew 5:43-44

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.
Matthew 25:35

Truly I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of my brethren you did it to me.
Matthew 25:40

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.
Luke 10:27

Then Peter began to speak to them: “I truly understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.
Acts 10:34

Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers.
Romans 12:13

Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8

Love does no wrong to a neighbor, therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Romans 13:10

In that renewal there is no longer Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all.
Colossians 3:11

Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them; those who are being tortured, as though you yourselves were being tortured.
Hebrews 13:1-3

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

‘Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow.’ Then all the people shall say, ‘Amen!’

When they were few in number, of little account, and strangers in the land, wandering from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another people, he allowed no one to oppress them; he rebuked kings on their account, saying, ‘Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm.’

I was eyes to the blind, and feet to the lame. I was a father to the needy, and I championed the cause of the stranger. I broke the fangs of the unrighteous, and made them drop their prey from their teeth.

The Lord watches over the strangers; he upholds the orphan and the widow, but the way of the wicked he brings to ruin.

For if you truly amend your ways and your doings, if you truly act justly one with another, if you do not oppress the alien, the orphan, and the widow, or shed innocent blood in this place, and if you do not go after other gods to your own hurt, then I will dwell with you in this place, in the land that I gave of old to your ancestors forever and ever.

You shall allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the aliens who reside among you and have begotten children among you. They shall be to you as citizens of Israel; with you they shall be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.

Thus says the Lord of hosts: Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another; do not oppress the widow, the orphan, the alien, or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.

You have heard that it was said, ‘you shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy’. But I say to you, love your enemy and pray for those who persecute you.

I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.

Truly I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of my brethren you did it to me.

You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.

Then Peter began to speak to them: “I truly understand that God shows no partiality, but in every nation anyone who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.

Owe no one anything, except to love one another; for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

In that renewal there is no longer Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and free; but Christ is all and in all.

Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Remember those who are in prison, as though you were in prison with them; those who are being tortured, as though you yourselves were being tortured.
Republicans love the immigrants, they just hate the immigration.

I think I said if I were a player, so I never really said that I knew the players GAF. I'm utterly clueless about a lot of things my wife will confirm, but on this its really an opinion and just general sentiment I hear among people I know or deal with daily I wasn't trying to rally any troops on it.

I think just because someone has an opinion on something doesn't make them a "dolt" but if that is the way you see it I think most of the "dolts" I know would be ok, especially coming from a message board post.

Have a great day! As a lifelong Cowboys fan, like I am, if you get people who truly do not follow football (my 28 year old son in law) many don't have a clue about Jerry Jones. I just tell those people Jerry is the guy that killed Dallas football, or that is according to many who say they don't like the Cowboys because of what he did to Tom Landry. lol
I didn't say anything out what you knew of the players. I'm telling you it won't register to them beyond, maybe, media day, and if it doesn't, it's likely because their lady is blaming Swift for stealing their TikTok/IG fame. Your comment about TV not showing Jones or Kraft when they celebrate scores just tells me you clearly don't watch any NFL.

Anyone who is griping about Swift/Kelce is a dolt. It's 35 seconds out of their lives on some Sundays, when the opportunity cost is more TV time of watching play callers covering their mouths with play sheets as they call in plays.

I didn't say anything out what you knew of the players. I'm telling you it won't register to them beyond, maybe, media day, and if it doesn't, it's likely because their lady is blaming Swift for stealing their TikTok/IG fame. Your comment about TV not showing Jones or Kraft when they celebrate scores just tells me you clearly don't watch any NFL.

Anyone who is griping about Swift/Kelce is a dolt. It's 35 seconds out of their lives on some Sundays, when the opportunity cost is more TV time of watching play callers covering their mouths with play sheets as they call in plays.

I'm surprised that the screentime isn't more. You've got the NFL with an opportunity to host the biggest, current pop star who has a legion of young fans that follow her, therefore most likely watching games now.

Will the conversion rate be small, probably, but again you've got a big, new audience watching your game now rooting for Kelce...and then starting to root for Mahommes (who happens to already be the face of the league), buying merchandise.

I'd show her a hell of a lot more than 30 seconds a game.

Well as I told the other poster it was clear my comment regarding Kraft and Jones was sarcastic since I said after they have no vested interest in the team. I guess I should have said DWS or given a clue I'll know next time. To lump those two with the other 3 mentioned was dumb and was stretching to prove a point.

I've gathered from some of your post you love to talk but not great at listening, or at least that is my take. Also, griping would be kind, most I know are just making fun or light of it because as many of these "high profile" relationships go they are all for show.

Have a good day, I'm going to tune into watch some bad IU basketball with a few of my dolt friends.

Arnold was a legal immigrant. Most of us are all for legal immigration. I think we should have more of it. We need more of it. Most Americans are against illegal immigration. We need far less of that. Zero would be ideal. There’s a huge difference between the two types of immigration.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
@zeke4ahs taylor dropped her latest one. It’s called you’re losing me. We’re almost certain it’s about the end of her six year relationship. I might not survive this one….

Reactions: zeke4ahs
@zeke4ahs taylor dropped her latest one. It’s called you’re losing me. We’re almost certain it’s about the end of her six year relationship. I might not survive this one….
Who did she have a six year relationship with? As long as it’s not about Travis!!

MAGA types always insist they are not living in fear of anything

Then you hear them whine, and they are afraid of...

women
minorities
powerful women
Taylor Swift
electric vehicles
gays
all LGBTQ people
progressives
immigrants
migrant caravans
asylum seekers
windmills
electric stoves
mail-in voting
face masks
vaccines
environmental protections
affordable healthcare

I must be missing a few...

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

women
minorities
powerful women
Taylor Swift
electric vehicles
gays
all LGBTQ people
progressives
immigrants
migrant caravans
asylum seekers
windmills
electric stoves
mail-in voting
face masks
vaccines
affordable healthcare

From our conservative lmao. Sybil

Reactions: Spartans9312
Joe alwyn. Never heard of him. And for the record she couldn’t do much worse than kelce. Guy is awful. She went slumming
I don’t know I’ve kind of become a fan. He’s great with his mother, a huge sign, great with Jason’s kids and wife, and he’s hilarious on his podcast. We’ll see

women
minorities
powerful women
Taylor Swift
electric vehicles
gays
all LGBTQ people
progressives
immigrants
migrant caravans
asylum seekers
windmills
electric stoves
mail-in voting
face masks
vaccines
affordable healthcare

The proponent of vapid virtue signaling over merit and competence. Awesome. You’re in a cult

Reactions: Spartans9312
Nobody bigger than Elvis Pressley. Did he ever endorse a political candidate? My question with these stars who desire to tell us their political stance is what makes them worthy of endorsing any candidate? What qualifications does Taylor Swift have? If Chuck Norris who is a conservative came out and endorsed a candidate I would ask the same question.
As you understand, Pastor, evil will always seek a craven image to worship. This 'celebrity' is fleeting and in the end, empty of any worth.

As you understand, Pastor, evil will always seek a craven image to worship. This 'celebrity' is fleeting and in the end, empty of any worth.
Exactly and apply that to the craven and deeply corrupt celebrity presidential candidate you all worship. Empty of any worth. Could not have said it better

Exactly and apply that to the craven and deeply corrupt celebrity presidential candidate you all worship. Empty of any worth. Could not have said it better
Pretty erudite coming from the resident TayTay worshipper on this board.

Exhibit #1

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT