ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton and Trump both mentioned

The issue is we’re talking about Jeffrey Epstein. The dude ran an underage sex ring for the rich and powerful on a private island. He rubbed elbows with some of the most powerful people in the world.

He wasn’t just another prisoner. And he wouldn’t have been treated as such. At least, he shouldn’t have been.

I’m guessing he would have been the most high profile prisoner that prison has ever seen.
Did Trump have him killed? It happened on his watch. He would be the most powerful of any possible suspect and plausibly could have pulled the strings to.get it done and cover it up. He could have motive too since Epstein reportedly claimed to have dirt on Trump. Trump must be suspect number 1 in the conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
When laffy was back as Vegas Hoosier, he came with 9/11 was an inside job and both Aloha and I challenged the notion.

I have no problems investigating Epstein's suicide. But that is a far cry from an absolute assertion of murder. We took much see something that aligns with our world view and dive in whole hog no matter the presence of real evidence.

I cannot rule out murder but at this moment there is no evidence. None. No witnesses. No forensics. No "it would be physically impossible for someone to do that".

Herman Goering committed suicide under very tight guard. The US or other allied powers did not kill him. It seems likely either he bribed someone, he had given one guard valuable items. Also one guard claims he passed a pen to Goering from a visitor that had a secret compartment. Either way, no evidence Ike ordered it.
I feel several people that have posted here over the years have had some mental issues, but I think Laffy had significant mental issues. I thought he was very likely clinically mentally ill and probably on meds. He used to send emails to me (back when we put our emails in our signatures) that were two or three pages long if printed ranting about his current conspiracy theory and he’d even claim I was involved. I wish I’d saved them. His 9/11 conspiracies were his primary go to. He was a full on Truther and he didn’t have a logical bone in his body.

Also, going from memory, but Trump’s DOJ investigated Epstein’s death and concluded it was suicide, right? Bart was still in Trump’s good side back then too.

Last edited:
Maxwell made a point to say that trump and Clinton did nothing wrong. Probably to protect herself whether it was true or not.

One comment noted in the dump was “Clinton likes them young”

Maxwell made a point to say that trump and Clinton did nothing wrong. Probably to protect herself whether it was true or not.

One comment noted in the dump was “Clinton likes them young”
Fits into the conspiracy theory. Either or both could have told Maxwell that she’d be suicided if she implicated them. I’m starting to believe this theory. 😉

Also, everyone already knew Clinton liked them young. He had an affair with probably the youngest intern/employee in the White House.

Reactions: MrBing
Every time I see you guys mention Four Roses I think of a rotgut wine whose name escapes me but has rose in it...
568870.jpg

Reactions: UncleMark
  • Haha
Reactions: dbmhoosier
Donald Trump said in 2002 that Jeffrey Epstein was a "terrific guy," and added, "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

At the very least, Trump knew of Epstein's business and didn't seem appalled by it nor did Trump report it to authorities. Of course, that doesn't mean he partook in it but it is smoke.
We got him now!!

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It’s going to enjoyable watching you believe and repeat everything negative about Clinton while simultaneously saying everything negative about Trump is false. Going to be hilarious.
He just ignores it. As he does every time I post about the 13 year old Jane Doe that Trump and Epstein allegedly raped.

He just ignores it. As he does every time I post about the 13 year old Jane Doe that Trump and Epstein allegedly raped.
He's either the weirdest MF to ever walk this planet or a troll ... that one can't tell the difference just shows that interacting with that weirdo is a complete waste of time.

He's one of those that never had the personality or charisma to get attention socially. Now, like many Trampers who like him were once social pariahs, and will be again, all he has to do is post or say something obnoxious, weird or inane and everyone pays attention to him..

It's one aspect of the Trump effect on society that I absolutely hate ... the weirdos speak..

He's either the weirdest MF to ever walk this planet or a troll ... that one can't tell the difference just shows that interacting with that weirdo is a complete waste of time.

He's one of those that never had the personality or charisma to get attention socially. Now, like many Trampers who like him were once social pariahs, and will be again, all he has to do is post or say something obnoxious, weird or inane and everyone pays attention to him..

It's one aspect of the Trump effect on society that I absolutely hate ... the weirdos speak, and speak loudly ..
That’s rich from the purple haired woke cult that can’t define their gender. Not sure you’re a great judge of weird….

It's one aspect of the Trump effect on society that I absolutely hate ... the weirdos speak..
Dumb… got any card tricks weirdo?

Make your excuses for Trump:

She has admitted to making it all up yet one of us keeps linking crap to her original statements. If she's telling the truth about Clinton in those old statements then there is NO reason not to believe her on Trump

Throw them both in jail, the world would be a better place.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
A bunch of powerful people likely breathed a sigh of relief when Epstein died.

He was in a cell on suicide watch so if he was murdered, then there would likely have been some assistance from the guards in the coverup given the access needed and likely cameras that would need to "stop working" at the right time. One would hope that would make murder unlikely.

Trump is likely one of the few that might have had the means given his oversized influence on most of his followers. Afterall, odds are that some of the guards were Trump supporters. Alternatively, other wealthy people could have paid off people as needed but all this amounts to nothing other than there might have been people with both motive and the means to carry out his murder. None of it qualifies as evidence though.

The investigation into Epstein's death would likely also have to be tainted, which makes it being a murder even less likely.

People convicted of crimes against children usually don't have a fun time in prison. It was also a stark contrast to the luxurious life he had previous been living so it was likely a very rough reality check/transition for him. Given his previous suicide attempt, I would say it is most likely suicide despite the fact that a bunch of people had motive and a few possibly had means to follow through.

It's an entertaining thought (and politically helpful if you can pin it on the other side) but it was most likely suicide and there is no evidence yet to say it wasn't.
One of my brothers (actually just died on New Year’s Eve) was locked up for several years in a state penitentiary. He didn’t talk a lot about his time inside but he did say that nothing happens in prison without the guards either outright being in on it, or allowing it happen. Absolutely nothing. Prisoners run prison.

• Sad
Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT