ADVERTISEMENT

Pence: I "cannot in good conscience" endorse Trump

Of course. The Israelis have been more than accommodating in allowing aid trucks to flow into Gaza. The fact that said trucks are then pilfered and commandeered is not their fault.

The air drops and the pier are slop for the ignorant progressive masses.

Is Cameron an ignorant progressive?

Is Cameron an ignorant progressive?

The Tories are essentially U.S. progressives, yes. They’ve gone around the bend and their politics is ****ed. Any real conservative like Liz Truss or Suella Braverman gets thrown out on their ass. Country full of pussies.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
JLOTS is an existing military capability that we've used all over the world. We've used it in Haiti in the past, for example.

Hard to know if you are even being serious rather than shit posting. A resort? LMAO
Very serious. Beach resort development is the best way forward for Gaza

Lol.

I mean Haiti has beach resorts too. Are you going to book soon?
Social stability needs to come first. If they were able to do that Haiti could have potential. Same for Gaza. The focus of the power in both locations is not focused on stability and peace.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Social stability needs to come first. If they were able to do that Haiti could have potential. Same for Gaza. The focus of the power in both locations is not focused on stability and peace.

That seems pretty obvious. Food and shelter, along with basic security comes first.

What kind of of level 5 dumbass thinks building a beach resort is how you solve geopolitical problems? Mexico and Jamaica have a ton of them... And they are both borderline failed states. And have nothing approaching the political issues of the middle east.

This is like foreign policy via finger painting.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
That seems pretty obvious. Food and shelter, along with basic security comes first.

What kind of of level 5 dumbass thinks building a beach resort is how you solve geopolitical problems? Mexico and Jamaica have a ton of them... And they are both borderline failed states. And have nothing approaching the political issues of the middle east.

Maybe you think Gaza has a better asset than it’s beachfront? China figured out how important private investment is. And it created free economic zones to develop its huge labor supply. Cuba, for all its self-imposed restrictions, has the least restrictions on its resort facilitis. Intel poked a stick in Biden’s eye over his phony chips bill and announced in December it is building a chip plant in Israel. ISRAEL! One of the biggest problems in the third world is lack of private investment. Instead of laughing at it, you should be cheering proposals to do something about that.

Listen. Trump was nominated for a Nobel on the back of kush’s work in the ME. Now he’s come up with an out of the box way to fix Gaza from that swing at the Delano. Let’s just figure out how to get him back in charge

Listen. Trump was nominated for a Nobel on the back of kush’s work in the ME. Now he’s come up with an out of the box way to fix Gaza from that swing at the Delano. Let’s just figure out how to get him back in charge
I think he gets back in charge when the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse appear?

"the Antichrist would be a Jew from the tribe of Dan and born in Babylon. He would be brought up in all forms of wickedness by magicians and wizards."

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I think he gets back in charge when the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse appear?

"the Antichrist would be a Jew from the tribe of Dan and born in Babylon. He would be brought up in all forms of wickedness by magicians and wizards."
A Gaza Kush Joint
80eab52d088338a4f7c42252783f5d22f275b76e.jpg

Maybe you think Gaza has a better asset than it’s beachfront? China figured out how important private investment is. And it created free economic zones to develop its huge labor supply. Cuba, for all its self-imposed restrictions, has the least restrictions on its resort facilitis. Intel poked a stick in Biden’s eye over his phony chips bill and announced in December it is building a chip plant in Israel. ISRAEL! One of the biggest problems in the third world is lack of private investment. Instead of laughing at it, you should be cheering proposals to do something about that.

Gaza is basically a refugee camp and has been since 1948. Maybe if Israel succeeds in their goal of pushing its existence into the Mediterranean and annexing it as part of Israel... Then yeah it could be open to foreign investment.

Is that your position?

Gaza is basically a refugee camp and has been since 1948. Maybe if Israel succeeds in their goal of pushing its existence into the Mediterranean and annexing it as part of Israel... Then yeah it could be open to foreign investment.

Is that your position?
My position is hamas must be destroyed. What that entails is too involved for this post. But it would be similar to denazification.

A necessary requirement will be to put Iran back in the box the prior administration had it in. That‘s not our policy now. We seem to wanting to return to the October 6, 2023 conditions.

Last edited:
Look it up to see how easy it is to have someone nominated for a Nobel prize. It’s so easy, that part of the process is a joke. Winning it isn’t always such an accomplishment either. Obama won the Peace Prize for absolutely nothing except not being GWB. Arafat won one. Sometimes it’s just a joke.

Look it up to see how easy it is to have someone nominated for a Nobel prize. It’s so easy, that part of the process is a joke. Winning it isn’t always such an accomplishment either. Obama won the Peace Prize for absolutely nothing except not being GWB. Arafat won one. Sometimes it’s just a joke.
I know

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Is that your position?
That is the position of many on here; they just won't say it explicitly.

Of course. The Israelis have been more than accommodating in allowing aid trucks to flow into Gaza. The fact that said trucks are then pilfered and commandeered is not their fault.

The air drops and the pier are slop for the ignorant progressive masses.
This is false.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT