ADVERTISEMENT

"Donald Trump has a very clear vision that is hard to disagree with."

I don't think I can help anyone so lost as you are ohio guy. This statement reflects just how removed you are from reality. I've posted what his desires were regarding the largest social safety net. i've posted his impact on raising inflation. a thousand times. i've posted what consequences his actions have had on the border. i've posted the influence of lockdowns and left draconian measures on housing. i've posted the impact of defunding the police. i've posted what soros/left Das do to make cities worse. we've posted the impact of biden's rhetoric on gas prices.

you are lost my man in willful ignorance. Good luck. you simply refuse to learn.
The problem is that you're dead wrong on a number of things here and only paritally right on a couple things.

I'm not going to argue that the US economy is better off today than when Biden was elected in November 2020. That's dumb.

And 'lockdowns and draconian measures' didn't start on Biden's watch.

We can debate what you mean by social safety net, but generally I'm in favor of those types of policies that lift up all Americans.

The inflation thing is bunk too. Again, I've said to you a thousand times that something had to be done when the economy cratered due to COVID. And some of that SOMETHING started under Trump's term. Short of another catastrophic event, Biden won't enact any type of Recovery Act, which is the lion's share of 'his impact' on inflation.

Jesus dude. It's a little like having surgery to remove cancer from your leg and complaining you can't walk right away. I get that inflation is an issue, but there were some pretty big effing extenuating circumstances that led up to that.

I'm sorry, what?

I don't even know how to respond to that. Are you refuting any of those missile tests actually happened? You do know that all of those based on sourced material, right? You can scroll down and click on the annotated links. Jeesh.

And what are you seeing with you 'own lying eyes' that would run contrary to that link?

I'm genuinely confused by your response, so in one respect you're right. I'm hopelessly duped into thinking that you might be capable of posting something cogent and continuously give you the benefit of the doubt.
I know Kim was shooting off ballistic missiles before Trump started his diplomacy and then they stopped. You can believe anything you like from Wikipedia.

I'm not surprised you're confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
Do you remember anything beyond the post you're replying to? Do I ever actually produce any data? Are you actually reading posts here?

And are you actually asking for data the proves the US economy is better now than it was in November 2020? Really? If you really want it, I'll dig something up. Right after I conclusively prove that water is wet.
You make claims, but provide little proof. Yes, I'm asking for data. Why are you so incredulous?

And let's not have any more opinion from your leftists sources or Wikipedia.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
I mean, I get that Wikipedia is not exactly the most trusted source on the planet, but just two posts before this he provided you with data.
In a debate, if someone presents you with data from a source, the obligation then falls to you to provide a different source to refute that information, not say "I don't believe you."
I don't need to debate an irrefutable fact. Water is wet. Prove me wrong.

Do you remember what the subject was when Merkel rolled her eyes? Now, even some Germans say Trump was correct. (depending on Russian energy).

Trump shoots his mouth off about a lot of things and that is a major fault. But Biden actually does ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

A. Litigating disparate impact in voting cases after SCOTUS said no.​
B. Using “clerical errors” to avoid the appropriations process and SCOTUS student loan ruling.​
C. Avoiding the Student loan ruling under executive authority​
D. Using the DOJ counter terrorism Patriot Act authority on citizens voicing objections at school board meetings​
E. Several different actions concerning the legal authority of ICE. And Border Patrol​
F. Assigning the VP to find ways to sue states over legislative actions—legislative actions rooted in democracy.​
Maybe some Germans think they shouldn't be dependent on Russian energy, but does that really point to Trump dealing with foreign leaders from a position of strength? Did he leave that meeting accomplishing his goal?

If I was in the minority in saying that hiring Mike Woodson would be a mistake from day one, does that mean I post from a position of strength on these message boards?

And yes, presidents should be held to the highest Constitutional standards. Some of those points could be viewed as unconstitutional through a certain lens and should be debated/challenged. I'm not sure some of them - like B, D, and E are. And F is a little disingenuous on your part.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Maybe some Germans think they shouldn't be dependent on Russian energy, but does that really point to Trump dealing with foreign leaders from a position of strength? Did he leave that meeting accomplishing his goal?

If I was in the minority in saying that hiring Mike Woodson would be a mistake from day one, does that mean I post from a position of strength on these message boards?

And yes, presidents should be held to the highest Constitutional standards. Some of those points could be viewed as unconstitutional through a certain lens and should be debated/challenged. I'm not sure some of them - like B, D, and E are. And F is a little disingenuous on your part.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/1X6RNnahKigVXlxgFy" width="480" height="396" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

The problem is that you're dead wrong on a number of things here
I"m going to do this again for you and i hope you will take the time to learn. I genuinely fear those in and near academic centers are becoming so indoctrinated that htey're being deprived of the ability to understand, to infer, to extrapolate and to think on their own. so let's go:

And 'lockdowns and draconian measures' didn't start on Biden's watch.
It's not when they started. It's how long they lasted. Too long. And that was a product of far left cult virtue-signaling and control.

this also impacted businesses and gave rise to the mass exodus from blue states to the red south as well as contributed to a spike in home prices:

“The transition to remote work because of the COVID-19 pandemic has been a key driver of the recent surge in housing prices,”

We can debate what you mean by social safety net, but generally I'm in favor of those types of policies that lift up all Americans.
they don't lift up all americans. they engender reliance and keep people stuck in poverty. but it does confirm that you are a far left progressive in your beliefs.
The inflation thing is bunk too
The massive spending law, which included $1,400 checks for each person in a family, generous expansions to unemployment insurance and child tax credit benefits, and hundreds of billions in aid to state and local governments, was intended to help people in need and stimulate economic demand, and it did.

Some economists argue, though, that all this came at the cost of making inflation worse. New Consumer Price Index numbers released Wednesday showed prices up 8.3 percent compared to one year before. And “core inflation,” which excludes volatile energy and food prices, rose 0.6 percent in just one month.

Countries around the world are struggling with inflation due to pandemic disruptions, but the Biden stimulus made the US’s inflation problem more severe, to at least some extent. “I think we can say with certainty that we would have less inflation and fewer problems that we need to solve right now if the American Rescue Plan had been optimally sized,” said Wendy Edelberg, a senior fellow in economic studies at the Brookings Institution.

From 2021 onward, what’s known as “core inflation” has been significantly higher in the US than in other wealthy countries.

The authors don’t mince words about why they think that is, writing: “Estimates suggest that fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021.”

That is: The US did a lot more stimulus than these other countries, and now it’s seeing a lot more core inflation.
Short of another catastrophic event, Biden won't enact any type of Recovery Act, which is the lion's share of 'his impact' on inflation.
no. what he wanted was to expand the social safety net with cradle to grave benefits. the pandemic was a pretense to get through social welfare expansion.

From Cradle to Grave, Democrats Move to Expand Social Safety Net​

The $3.5 trillion social policy bill that lawmakers begin drafting this week would touch virtually every American, at every point in life, from conception to old age.

And as of today he's calling for new social programs.

In long, you are woefully uniformed, on every topic. I'm frankly at a loss that you could be so uniformed, but it's in keeping with many, if not most, on the board. Biden has been an abject failure in his endeavors to be a progressive president. I believe the less gov we have, the more freedoms people have to build businesses, the better for all; you believe we should have more intrusive gov that cares for more. So you will vote for biden and i will vote for trump, but at least become informed on the issues

what will get with biden is massive welfare spending, open borders, and inflation. How do i know that? it's who he is and it's what his record reflects

• Love
Reactions: DANC
None of this matters. The “base” has ensured four more years of BidenHarris by eliminating Haley who would have beaten them solidly

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
I"m going to do this again for you and i hope you will take the time to learn. I genuinely fear those in and near academic centers are becoming so indoctrinated that htey're being deprived of the ability to understand, to infer, to extrapolate and to think on their own. so let's go:

It's not when they started. It's how long they lasted. Too long. And that was a product of far left cult virtue-signaling and control.

this also impacted businesses and gave rise to the mass exodus from blue states to the red south as well as contributed to a spike in home prices:

“The transition to remote work because of the COVID-19 pandemic has been a key driver of the recent surge in housing prices,”

they don't lift up all americans. they engender reliance and keep people stuck in poverty. but it does confirm that you are a far left progressive in your beliefs.

The massive spending law, which included $1,400 checks for each person in a family, generous expansions to unemployment insurance and child tax credit benefits, and hundreds of billions in aid to state and local governments, was intended to help people in need and stimulate economic demand, and it did.

Some economists argue, though, that all this came at the cost of making inflation worse. New Consumer Price Index numbers released Wednesday showed prices up 8.3 percent compared to one year before. And “core inflation,” which excludes volatile energy and food prices, rose 0.6 percent in just one month.

Countries around the world are struggling with inflation due to pandemic disruptions, but the Biden stimulus made the US’s inflation problem more severe, to at least some extent. “I think we can say with certainty that we would have less inflation and fewer problems that we need to solve right now if the American Rescue Plan had been optimally sized,” said Wendy Edelberg, a senior fellow in economic studies at the Brookings Institution.

From 2021 onward, what’s known as “core inflation” has been significantly higher in the US than in other wealthy countries.

The authors don’t mince words about why they think that is, writing: “Estimates suggest that fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021.”

That is: The US did a lot more stimulus than these other countries, and now it’s seeing a lot more core inflation.

no. what he wanted was to expand the social safety net with cradle to grave benefits. the pandemic was a pretense to get through social welfare expansion.

The $3.5 trillion social policy bill that lawmakers begin drafting this week would touch virtually every American, at every point in life, from conception to old age.

In long, you are woefully uniformed, on every topic. I'm frankly at a loss that you could be so uniformed, but it's in keeping with many, if not most, on the board. Biden has been an abject failure in his endeavors to be a progressive president. I believe the less gov we have, the more freedoms people have to build businesses, the better for all; you believe we should have more intrusive gov that cares for more. So you will vote for biden and i will vote for trump, but at least become informed on the issues

what will get with biden is massive welfare spending, open borders, and inflation. How do i know that? it's who he is and it's what his record reflects
We're in agreement that inflation is high. We're also in agreement that federal assistance was need to pull the country out of pandemic.

Where we don't agree is that the economy is headed for doom and gloom and that the bottom will fall out if Trump isn't in office to waive his magic wand. You're right that I'm not an economist, but everything I've read says that we hit a high water mark of inflation in 2022 and it's steadily going down. It's a big battleship to turn and not all of it is in the president's control.

I get that there is a lot of doom and gloom rhetoric geared at getting Trump re-elected, but the economy is in a good spot and getting better. I'm not an economic prognosticator, but everything I've read suggests inflation will be under at or under 2% by 2026.

We're in agreement that inflation is high. We're also in agreement that federal assistance was need to pull the country out of pandemic.

Where we don't agree is that the economy is headed for doom and gloom and that the bottom will fall out if Trump isn't in office to waive his magic wand. You're right that I'm not an economist, but everything I've read says that we hit a high water mark of inflation in 2022 and it's steadily going down. It's a big battleship to turn and not all of it is in the president's control.

I get that there is a lot of doom and gloom rhetoric geared at getting Trump re-elected, but the economy is in a good spot and getting better. I'm not an economic prognosticator, but everything I've read suggests inflation will be under at or under 2% by 2026.
no. we are only in disagreement. doesn't mean we can't be buds. the difference is very simple, but significant. federal assistance offered to ameliorate a one-time disaster is materially different than federal assistance that is part of a philosophical/ideological endeavor to expand gov permanently and to be transformative in the creation of history's largest social programs/safety network. the latter is what biden aimed and i trust will aim again.

i do not believe that is good for our country and, in fact, is far more dangerous to our well-being than the words and tweets of an orange haired peacock

i do not believe that is good for our country and, in fact, is far more dangerous to our well-being than the words and tweets of an orange haired peacock

Dems kept Covid hysteria going. Words matter. Quit bending yourself into a pretzel to support Biden. Wake up

I'm bored so I'll stir the pot.

Since you've already established in a prior post words matter, why is it wrong for people to take Trump at his word when he says things that many people feel like they can't vote for him.

Here's the dirty little secret. Not even Trump's most ardent supporters believe he'll end the war in "one day". They can discern difference between an embellishment and a lie. Something progressives either can't or are unwilling to do, because they like to use them as a cajole.
Here is another dirty little secret. The ardent supporters are ardent supporters because they "discern" that all the lies he tells are the truth>

I'm bored so I'll stir the pot.

Since you've already established in a prior post words matter, why is it wrong for people to take Trump at his word when he says things that many people feel like they can't vote for him.
words matter but actions are obviously more persuasive. I talk about trannies and the cult and the virtue signaling bs but honestly it’s just annoying. Like a BK commercial. I don’t care what people do. I just want them to be happy.
What I care about is the cost of living for those I love and who will keep them safe in their community. Progressives like Biden are not the guy for that task

I noticed Biden got zero bump from his sotu. His words belie his prior actions…. He already revealed himself .

we've had four years of trump. he wasn't a dictator. post presidency he has complied with the system at every turn. so no i don't subscribe to unfounded paranoia.

first and foremost it's a referendum vote against biden and progressive policies.
biden's attack on energy contributed to the increase in gas prices
biden's efforts to create the largest social safety net in history increased grocery prices
soros far left DA's and the attacks on police made the city more dangerous

so yes, unequivocally, i KNOW republicans would improve the areas you cite. without question

i am shocked that anyone would vote for biden. i get staying home but this is the worst president in my lifetime.
"He has complied with the system at every turn"

I respectfully disagree. He attempted to overturn an election and was the first president in history who failed to transfer power peacefully. The men who served under him have been in unison about his ineptness and corruptness. I'm shocked that anyone would vote Trump. I know you have been a critic of Trump in several posts and hope you will rethink your view.

I have voted for 13 presidents in a lifetime, 6 democrats, 4 republicans and 3 candidates who were defeated. My way of life remained pretty much the same under each one, even Trump. But I was disgusted with him when he was in office, and he is absolutely the worst human being to hold that office in my 90 years of life. But it is your vote to cast as you see fit and I will do the same.

I respectfully disagree. He attempted to overturn an election and was the first president in history who failed to transfer power peacefully. The men who served under him have been in unison about his ineptness and corruptness. I'm shocked that anyone would vote Trump. I know you have been a critic of Trump in several posts and hope you will rethink your view.

I have voted for 13 presidents in a lifetime, 6 democrats, 4 republicans and 3 candidates who were defeated. My way of life remained pretty much the same under each one, even Trump. But I was disgusted with him when he was in office, and he is absolutely the worst human being to hold that office in my 90 years of life. But it is your vote to cast as you see fit and I will do the same.
trump's a scumbag. i don't disagree. by compliance i mean he has availed himself of the court system and surrendered to same even when the motivation behind filing was pretty clearly political. in my volunteer world i see the deleterious impact of biden's policies and as distateful it may be to vote trump there's really no choice as far as i'm concerned. anyone but biden

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
trump's a scumbag. i don't disagree. by compliance i mean he has availed himself of the court system and surrendered to same even when the motivation behind filing was pretty clearly political. in my volunteer world i see the deleterious impact of biden's policies and as distateful it may be to vote trump there's really no choice as far as i'm concerned. anyone but biden
If he had been in compliance he wouldn't be charged with obstruction and destruction of evidence.

Here's the dirty little secret. Not even Trump's most ardent supporters believe he'll end the war in "one day". They can discern difference between an embellishment and a lie. Something progressives either can't or are unwilling to do, because they like to use them as a cajole.
So, you're another Trump supporter that admits Trump's a liar but you support him anyway.

What is your basis for believing you know what Trump really intends to do?

lmao Biden grabs and sniffs women and young girls in front of the entire world and you morons think nothing of it.

SMFH
Lol. Small potatoes compared to walking in on naked 15 year olds and grabbing women by the p__y.

• Haha
Click here for a list of North Korea's missile tests. As a reminder, Trump met with Kim Jong Un on June 30, 2019 an was president until January 20, 2021.

If you don't want to click on the link, the answer to 'how many missiles they shot off after Trump met with him' is relatively a lot. I'm actually very interested in seeing how you move the goal posts here. Holding all my calls...
Oh no. You mean Trump’s BFF didn’t listen to him? Trump talking about his love letters from Kim Jung Un would have alerted most sane people to the fact that he is batshit crazy.

Do you remember what the subject was when Merkel rolled her eyes? Now, even some Germans say Trump was correct. (depending on Russian energy).

Trump shoots his mouth off about a lot of things and that is a major fault. But Biden actually does ignore the constitution and the rule of law.

A. Litigating disparate impact in voting cases after SCOTUS said no.​
B. Using “clerical errors” to avoid the appropriations process and SCOTUS student loan ruling.​
C. Avoiding the Student loan ruling under executive authority​
D. Using the DOJ counter terrorism Patriot Act authority on citizens voicing objections at school board meetings​
E. Several different actions concerning the legal authority of ICE. And Border Patrol​
F. Assigning the VP to find ways to sue states over legislative actions—legislative actions rooted in democracy.​
Oh you’re suddenly worried about the rule of law? Unless Donnie breaks the law. Then it’s unfair judges, juries, and Victimhood.

I don’t think k he complied with the system when he lied about the documents and tried to hide them either.

You realize the war would end with Ukraine disappearing and countless lives lost right? Trump isn't talking about a ceasefire. He's talking about letting Putin have what he wants at the expense of Ukraine and its citizens.

Are you just hoping and praying Putin stops with Ukraine? or don't really care because Trump would have it all under control.
Ukraine has been attacking it's own citizens in Donetsk for ten years...now that Avdiivka is cleared, only US supplied 155mm and the HiMars can reach Donetsk.
The American taxpayer is paying the bill as Ukraine murders it's own people, as they've done since 2014.

Maybe because there are more white people in general. But we should change that. Let in all of Haiti.

Would Haitians be entitled to the same reparations as African Americans you think? Not under traitor Trump. Putin kiss ass.

Liar, rapist, dictator
Sorry not enough Haitians but what does that matter? Yes, there are more white people in general, who would rather hurt themselves than help black people, now that is sad.

That's a feature, not a flaw in Trump land....

The VP litmus test is one must commit to apparently doing the opposite of Mike Pence.

I understand you loathe Biden and that's your prerogative, but you should stop with the trump nonsense. He lost and tried to stay in office with the harebrained fake electors scheme. At the very least he should spend the rest of his days in an orange jumpsuit. You're a smart and funny guy and I enjoy reading your posts in spite of the amount of soccer content. But pitching trump as viable candidate makes you look like dbm and that's not a good thing.

I understand you loathe Biden and that's your prerogative, but you should stop with the trump nonsense. He lost and tried to stay in office with the harebrained fake electors scheme. At the very least he should spend the rest of his days in an orange jumpsuit. You're a smart and funny guy and I enjoy reading your posts in spite of the amount of soccer content. But pitching trump as viable candidate makes you look like dbm and that's not a good thing.
I wish we had another choice. Trump is awful. But I’ll vote anyone over Biden.

I wish we had another choice. Trump is awful. But I’ll vote anyone over Biden.
I believe these all qualify as "anyone", maybe "anything" as well. 😀

Michael Wood - Prohibition Party
Peter Sonski - American Solidarity Party
Claudia de la Cruz - Party For Socialism and Liberation
Cornel West - Independent
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Independent

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I enjoy reading your posts in spite of the amount of soccer content

gay-too-much.gif

I hope he, and others, learn from this master class.

But I doubt they have the critical thinking ability necessary to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
They stopped for a short time, but they started up again. Your original question was this:

So there we have it. Your goal posts moved.
Once again, you believe the headlines instead of actually reading the article. The article claims short term missiles were being tested, but gives no dates or numbers.

In any case, the long-range ICBM tests flying over Japan stopped. You evidently don't consider that to be significant, but people in that part of the world certainly do.

No goal posts were moved, but you do keep running your head into them.

You are being duped yet again.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT