ADVERTISEMENT

"Donald Trump has a very clear vision that is hard to disagree with."

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
"He says the following: first, he will not give a single penny for the Russo-Ukrainian war.

That's why the war will end. If Americans don't give money along with the Europeans, the war will end.

And if Americans don't give money then the Europeans won't be able to fund this war alone. And then the war will end. Donald Trump may not be president of the United States yet, but his party is stopping Democrats from spending money on the war. Trump says when he comes back, he won't give a penny to Ukraine. That's when the war will be over."

- Viktor Orbán - March 10, 2024 on M1 Television, 2 days after meeting w Trump at Mar-a-lago

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and DANC
"He says the following: first, he will not give a single penny for the Russo-Ukrainian war.

That's why the war will end. If Americans don't give money along with the Europeans, the war will end.

And if Americans don't give money then the Europeans won't be able to fund this war alone. And then the war will end. Donald Trump may not be president of the United States yet, but his party is stopping Democrats from spending money on the war. Trump says when he comes back, he won't give a penny to Ukraine. That's when the war will be over."

- Viktor Orbán - March 10, 2024 on M1 Television, 2 days after meeting w Trump at Mar-a-lago
Good morning, Drive-by.

QrvixQT7LjOcya3WNk.gif

Ending a war. Oh the humanity!

You realize the war would end with Ukraine disappearing and countless lives lost right? Trump isn't talking about a ceasefire. He's talking about letting Putin have what he wants at the expense of Ukraine and its citizens.

Are you just hoping and praying Putin stops with Ukraine? or don't really care because Trump would have it all under control.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUPaterade724
You realize the war would end with Ukraine disappearing and countless lives lost right? Trump isn't talking about a ceasefire. He's talking about letting Putin have what he wants at the expense of Ukraine and its citizens.

And you just hoping and praying Putin stops with Ukraine?
Now tell us how the war will end with Biden in charge.

Actually, does Trump really have a clear vision when it comes to NATO and Russia, and what to do about Ukraine?

If he has one, what is it ?

Let us face it, NATO was originally formed in 1949 to stop the Soviet aggtession. Is Trump's thinking more along the lines that the original purpose of NATO is obsolete ?

Actually, does Trump really have a clear vision when it comes to NATO and Russia, and what to do about Ukraine?

Let us face it, NATO was originally formed in 1949 to stop the Soviet aggtession. Is Trump's thinking more along the lines that the original purpose of NATO is obsolete ?

Putin is an awesome guy that would never lie to Trump. Why would we need an organization to defend ourselves from such a great person?

Perhaps it's more provocative than it is useful at this point. Fear of Ukraine addition into NATO likely precipitated the invasion.

And all the protestations in the world that NATO is "Purely Defensive!" is little comfort as Putin watches former Soviet states fold one by one into the alliance and further encircle Russia.

The West did a piss poor job of welcoming Russia into the community of nations at the end of the Cold War and we're paying for it.

Reactions: Casey541
Perhaps it's more provocative than it is useful at this point. Fear of Ukraine addition into NATO likely precipitated the invasion.

And all the protestations in the world that NATO is "Purely Defensive!" is little comfort as Putin watches former Soviet states fold one by one into the alliance and further encircle Russia.

The West did a piss poor job of welcoming Russia into the community of nations at the end of the Cold War and we're paying for it.
Between NATO and Russia..only 1 has invaded a foreign country.

Have you ordered your "I love Putin" shirt yet?

Reactions: IUPaterade724

I think Trump’s Russia/Euro policy is pretty clear along several lines: (Biden reversed all of these).

First, stop European dependency on Russian energy
Second, Increase USA energy exports to compete with Russia
Third, Recognizing that NATO has become a bureaucratic mess addicted to USA largesse, demand that Europe ups their game
Fourth, Make energy sanctions work
Fifth, If Russian assets are used to further operations against U.S. interests in the ME, hit them again with Tomahawks.
Sixth, Stop the Russia/Iran JCPOA nonsense.

I think Trump’s Russia/Euro policy is pretty clear along several lines: (Biden reversed all of these).

Third, Recognizing that NATO has become a bureaucratic mess addicted to USA largesse, demand that Europe ups their game
Fourth, Make energy sanctions work
Fifth, If Russian assets are used to further operations against U.S. interests in the ME, hit them again with Tomahawks.
Seventh: Immediately stop all aid to Ukraine and allow Putin to annihilate a sovereign nation.
Eighth: Pull out of NATO and/or continue to undermine it, further emboldening Putin with respect to additional military aggression against American allies (or, perhaps by then, former allies).

Are you just hoping and praying Putin stops with Ukraine? or don't really care because Trump would have it all under control.
If Trump does end up winning in November, I hope he's called out relentlessly for not ending the war in Ukraine in one day as he's promised on multiple occasions.

Better yet, I wish more of the American electorate weren't morons who believed the kind of crap he peddles and he doesn't get elected.

The Commies deserve what they got. Blaming others for one's actions is the stupidest excuse you can make. All of this NATO aggression and NATO has launched how many provocative attacks on any country, let alone Russia?

If Trump does end up winning in November, I hope he's called out relentlessly for not ending the war in Ukraine in one day as he's promised on multiple occasions.

Better yet, I wish more of the American electorate weren't morons who believed the kind of crap he peddles and he doesn't get elected.
Here's the dirty little secret. Not even Trump's most ardent supporters believe he'll end the war in "one day". They can discern difference between an embellishment and a lie. Something progressives either can't or are unwilling to do, because they like to use them as a cajole.

Here's the dirty little secret. Not even Trump's most ardent supporters believe he'll end the war in "one day". They can discern difference between an embellishment and a lie. Something progressives either can't or are unwilling to do, because they like to use them as a cajole.

Still waiting on mexico to pay for that wall...or was that an embellishment too?

I don't believe that for a second. I think the people at his rallies - his most ardent supporters - believe he can cure cancer, buy the world a Coke and sing in perfect harmony.

And good luck hitting the moving target of a line between embellishment and lie with Trump. Have you listened to him talk for more than 30 seconds?

Reactions: zeke4ahs
The Commies deserve what they got. Blaming others for one's actions is the stupidest excuse you can make. All of this NATO aggression and NATO has launched how many provocative attacks on any country, let alone Russia?
It's not a matter of who deserves what. Once Putin launched a full scale invasion it was incumbent upon the U.S. and the rest of NATO to help provide for their defense to a point until we could broker a a reasonable resolution. Instead the West has torpedoed peace negotiations and let Zelensky call the shots on what peace looks like.

Now it's looking increasingly likely that this war will end the way all U.S. interventions have ended the last 20+ years. The general public gets tired of footing the bill and the aggressors win out.

The only difference between end states is that 100's of thousands of Ukrainians had to die to get there.

I don't believe that for a second. I think the people at his rallies - his most ardent supporters - believe he can cure cancer, buy the world a Coke and sing in perfect harmony.

And good luck hitting the moving target of a line between embellishment and lie with Trump. Have you listened to him talk for more than 30 seconds?
He won't need to cure cancer Biden said the other night that the vaccine will cure cancer.

Still waiting on mexico to pay for that wall...or was that an embellishment too?
We're also still waiting on his perfect health care plan from his first term to replace the ACA (which was really just trying to rebrand the ACA as his own). I'm not sure if that was a lie or embellishment though. More fortunate ineptitude.

It's not a matter of who deserves what. Once Putin launched a full scale invasion it was incumbent upon the U.S. and the rest of NATO to help provide for their defense to a point until we could broker a a reasonable resolution. Instead the West has torpedoed peace negotiations and let Zelensky call the shots on what peace looks like.

Now it's looking increasingly likely that this war will end the way all U.S. interventions have ended the last 20+ years. The general public gets tired of footing the bill and the aggressors win out.

The only difference between end states is that 100's of thousands of Ukrainians had to die to get there.

There is no reasonable resolution. You are trying to create the idea of something that isn't pragmatic. I don't know what will ultimately unfold, but the Russians are weaker than they have ever been and the world can see it. Shit, there are now attacks in Russia and a counteroffensive being led by Russian-born rebels.

There is no reasonable resolution. You are trying to create the idea of something that isn't pragmatic. I don't know what will ultimately unfold, but the Russians are weaker than they have ever been and the world can see it. Shit, there are now attacks in Russia and a counteroffensive being led by Russian-born rebels.
BoJo sabotaged a peace deal. That’s common knowledge at this point. The breakaway regions of Ukraine are never coming back.

He won't need to cure cancer Biden said the other night that the vaccine will cure cancer.

He said "The pandemic no longer controls our lives. The vaccines that saved us from COVID are now being used to help beat cancer, turning setback into comeback. That's what America does."

So are you getting on Biden for telling the truth?

Reactions: Ohio Guy
BoJo sabotaged a peace deal. That’s common knowledge at this point. The breakaway regions of Ukraine are never coming back.

Let putin cook

He said "The pandemic no longer controls our lives. The vaccines that saved us from COVID are now being used to help beat cancer, turning setback into comeback. That's what America does."

So are you getting on Biden for telling the truth?
So all I said was was the vaccine has cured cancer quote from Biden. However pretty sure the vaccine which has really not stopped anything including covid. Has not cured cancer either.

Your worst nightmare is if Trump ends the war on terms acceptable to both Ukraine and Russia.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

Believe it or not, it was my desire to assist the Soviet Union into the community of democratic capitalist nations long before it appeared the Cold War had ended.

Firmly believe joining the global economy in a competitive fashion with less emphasis on military power is the best way to bring world peace.

My peace through economic strength came to a brutal end with 9/11 and terrorism. Just what the terrorists wanted.

CoH, according to this article USA energy exports to Europe did increase in 2022 when Biden happened to be in the Oval Office. As I often have said, the U.S. economy does has a life of its own beyond the influence of government.

The article in part states...

U.S. companies provided 50 percent of Europe’s liquefied natural gas supplies in 2022, along with 12 percent of its oil. Russian oil and gas shipments to the continent have shriveled by half, beset by boycotts, sanctions and an EU price cap. Global oil and gas trade routes have been redrawn and renewable energy development has received a massive financial and political shot in the arm.

Last edited:
Your worst nightmare is if Trump ends the war on terms acceptable to both Ukraine and Russia.
It's not really my worst nightmare. What a weird thing to say.

Do you really think that will happen? Because cutting aid/funding/support to Ukraine seems like it wouldn't end things on acceptable terms for both. I think one side would be happy though.

So all I said was was the vaccine has cured cancer quote from Biden. However pretty sure the vaccine which has really not stopped anything including covid. Has not cured cancer either.

lol, it slowed down covid quite a bit so I don't think i'll buy your load of crap on it not helping cancer either ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT