ADVERTISEMENT

News from the Club.

Republican John Boehner: Trump incited the bloody Capitol insurrection for nothing more than selfish reasons., perpetuated by the bullshit he’d been shoveling since he lost a fair election the previous November.

I didn’t say it was obvious. I think it would be harder to prove.
I know. YOTHN did. I'm arguing with him that it is not so obvious. Especially with a DC jury pool. Of the cases, that's the second most favorable venue.

I honestly don't dislike your "arguments", because they're not arguments. Their just meaningless statements that have nothing backing them up. Just because you hold up a DJT foam finger as you make hyperbolic statements as opposed to fact-based evidence, doesn't preclude your statements from still being meaningless drivel. Secondarily, as I said before, I'm not an acting attorney, I merely work alongside of them to help make their firms more profitable.

Secondarily, I already clarified how one would muddy the waters. Some imbeciles still pretend there's an argument to be made that the earth is flat, do they not? Ok, so even though we are absolutely certain that is NOT the case, said imbeciles try to muddy the waters with meaningless and often incoherent justifications. So, much in the same manner we clearly understand the crimes committed by DJT, there are people, much like yourself, who enjoy playing in this land of make-believe and somehow give credence without evidence that DJT was unaware he was a pied piper and since he himself wasn't the first one marching in, this is some political witch hunt. You see how throwing out baseless reasoning can muddy the waters? That is why Smith aims just high enough to give his charge the best chance of going through successfully while also making sure the charges on the table will likely put an end to his ability to danger democracy going forward. It's really not as difficult as you're making it out to be.

Also, those concerns that Trump is a threat to democracy isn't some forward thinking concept that perpetuates fear in the same cesspool Trump thrives in. He's already eroded our democracy so it doesn't take a genius to understand the additional damage he would do beyond what has already been done. As we say this, he is still pushing out lies and propaganda every day that questions the validity of our democracy. Right? Is pushing out lies to the public about the very foundation of which our democracy lies, of any concern to you?

Lastly, I already covered the overcharging. Read back to obtain your answer.
You're not "an acting attorney." So did you go to law school?

You're not "an acting attorney." So did you go to law school?
No, still. I was pretty clear so what exactly is going over your head? My exact words were, "Secondarily, as I said before, I'm not an acting attorney, I merely work alongside of them to help make their firms more profitable." My degrees are in computer science, sales and business management.

I also explained to you earlier exactly how I work in the legal field. I partner daily with attorneys, their clients, vendors (matter experts, court reporters, insurance companies...etc.) to provide predictive analytics and many other services. I literally run my company out of my business partners law office.

Regardless, in order to build the platform, let alone sell its vast capabilities to other firms (outside of the one I partnered with to help build it), I really had no choice but to get a hands-on education around everything a firm does for each case in order to customize/cater their software specific to that firm. Anyone that works closely with law can understand what would go into developing a platform that helps automate a lot of their firms' tasks, tied to each case and beyond. I have spent more time in client consultations, depositions, pre-trial conferences, hearings, expos, random CE courses...etc., over the years than some attorneys and it's not because I enjoy it. I have zero interest to be an acting attorney or even involved in law if it weren't for this platform. Ironically, neither do my acting attorney business partners, which is why they're about to quit practicing law so they can travel to help focus on driving up adoption of the platform.

I do appreciate you opening up an opportunity for me to sell the business though. If there are any attorneys lurking that haven't introduced technology into their practice, PM me your info and I can provide you more specifics on how to make your firm vastly more profitable!

No, still. I was pretty clear so what exactly is going over your head? My exact words were, "Secondarily, as I said before, I'm not an acting attorney, I merely work alongside of them to help make their firms more profitable." My degrees are in computer science, sales and business management.

I also explained to you earlier exactly how I work in the legal field. I partner daily with attorneys, their clients, vendors (matter experts, court reporters, insurance companies...etc.) to provide predictive analytics and many other services. I literally run my company out of my business partners law office.

Regardless, in order to build the platform, let alone sell its vast capabilities to other firms (outside of the one I partnered with to help build it), I really had no choice but to get a hands-on education around everything a firm does for each case in order to customize/cater their software specific to that firm. Anyone that works closely with law can understand what would go into developing a platform that helps automate a lot of their firms' tasks, tied to each case and beyond. I have spent more time in client consultations, depositions, pre-trial conferences, hearings, expos, random CE courses...etc., over the years than I bet a lot of attorneys and it's not because I enjoy it. I have zero interest to be an acting attorney or even involved in law if it weren't for this platform. Ironically, neither do my acting attorney business partners, which is why they're about to quit practicing law so they can travel to help focus on driving up adoption of the platform.

I do appreciate you opening up an opportunity for me to sell the business though. If there are any attorneys lurking that haven't introduced technology into their practice, PM me your info and I can provide you more specifics on how to make your firm vastly more profitable!
lol. You huck software.

I’ll give you this though. With way you’re trying to spin the fact that you huck software for a living into some kind of legal expertise, maybe you should have been a lawyer…

Regardless, in order to build the platform, let alone sell its vast capabilities to other firms (outside of the one I partnered with to help build it), I really had no choice but to get a hands-on education around everything a firm does for each case in order to customize/cater their software specific to that firm. Anyone that works closely with law can understand what would go into developing a platform that helps automate a lot of their firms' tasks, tied to each case and beyond. I have spent more time in client consultations, depositions, pre-trial conferences, hearings, expos, random CE courses...etc., over the years than some attorneys and it's not because I enjoy it. I have zero interest to be an acting attorney or even involved in law if it weren't for this platform. Ironically, neither do my acting attorney business partners, which is why they're about to quit practicing law so they can travel to help focus on driving up adoption of the platform.

How old are you?

Does your software claim to predict judicial decisions?

Last edited:
lol. You huck software.

I’ll give you this though. With way you’re trying to spin the fact that you huck software for a living into some kind of legal expertise, maybe you should have been a lawyer…

"huck software"? Leave it to a Trumplican to lack basic understanding of software design and sit behind a keyboard trying to mock a business owner as if to denigrate one's career. ha Please, do feel free to divulge your credentials. I'm so intrigued to learn about what must be, or was, an amazing career. The floor is yours....

How old are you?

Does your software claim to predict judicial decisions?

The software does have a tool using AI technology to determine the predictive analysis you're referring to. In law, case precedents hold a lot of power so by having the ability to instantly compare one's case against a historical database of prior decisions down to intricate factors helps determine the predictability of the outcome and provide the educational materials that align with past decisions needed to help solidify one's case.

Like anywhere else, the real power is in the data, which, isn't earth shattering information. Insurance companies for situations like PI, have leveraged that advantage to better negotiate settlements from a more sophisticated position. My software helps put them on equal footing but that is just one small piece of the pie.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleMark
As a 12+ year technical sales person, youve got the lingo BS down pretty well. But it’s obvious you have a huge chip on your shoulder. You may have an inferiority complex, but don’t worry, everyone else is better at it than you are.

• Haha
Reactions: YOTHN
As a 12+ year technical sales person, youve got the lingo BS down pretty well. But it’s obvious you have a huge chip on your shoulder. You may have an inferiority complex, but don’t worry, everyone else is better at it than you are.
What does lingo have to do with anything? ha There is no chip, as apparently, I am just out there 'hucking software' and was questioned about my background and responded. Did my "lingo" make you feel inferior? Weird ass thing to say but I guess if you have nothing of substance to provide, make childish remarks.

The software does have a tool using AI technology to determine the predictive analysis you're referring to. In law, case precedents hold a lot of power so by having the ability to instantly compare one's case against a historical database of prior decisions down to intricate factors helps determine the predictability of the outcome and provide the educational materials that align with past decisions needed to help solidify one's case.

Like anywhere else, the real power is in the data, which, isn't earth shattering information. Insurance companies for situations like PI, have leveraged that advantage to better negotiate settlements from a more sophisticated position. My software helps put them on equal footing but that is just one small piece of the pie.
F all that Collusus bs. Get into litigation lending. Cherry pick cases. No med mal etc.

Death cases waiting for hearing. High damage medium limit cases. Etc. Easy $

What does lingo have to do with anything? ha There is no chip, as apparently, I am just out there 'hucking software' and was questioned about my background and responded. Did my "lingo" make you feel inferior? Weird ass thing to say but I guess if you have nothing of substance to provide, make childish remarks.
Good luck on your software. Sounds promising. It’s obvious you are quite confident in yourself. Kind of reminds me of a recently past president.

So you're predicting damage amts in PI cases? Or you're using an LLM to generate the general rules and elements of a cause of action and then comparing fact patterns of the case at hand with precedent to determine what, exactly? % chance of SJ? Jury verdict? Bench trial finding? Surely, you aren't claiming to be able to predict a particular judge's decision in any type of case, are you?

F all that Collusus bs. Get into litigation lending. Cherry pick cases. No med mal etc.

Death cases waiting for hearing. High damage medium limit cases. Etc. Easy $
Ha For sure, we also do litigation funding and manage vendor payments for PI. That was actually the original intent of the AI. The first iteration was completely free to firms to help attorneys know whether or not a case was viable. Then they could then funnel cases our way where I'd determine if better advance funding made sense for a particlular client/case. It helps mitigate firms maintaining revolving client loans at 0% interest. You have to watch out though as the deeper I got into that, I would run into companies that toe the line.

Ha For sure, we also do litigation funding and manage vendor payments for PI. That was actually the original intent of the AI. The first iteration was completely free to firms to help attorneys know whether or not a case was viable. Then they could then funnel cases our way where I'd determine if better advance funding made sense for a particlular client/case. It helps mitigate firms maintaining revolving client loans at 0% interest. You have to watch out though as the deeper I got into that, I would run into companies that toe the line.

**** that. I prefer the old school client/atty relationships...

There’s no hell greater for a lawyer than when a client gets a loan. Makes it hard to settle the case. But get in with some good lawyers and fundjing the lawyers can be lucrative

• Haha
There’s no hell greater for a lawyer than when a client gets a loan. Makes it hard to settle the case. But get in with some good lawyers and fundjing the lawyers can be lucrative
I get an email or more a day from litigation funders. I still don't understand it. If I have a good case, I'm not going to give them part of it. If I have a bad case, sure give me a non-recourse loan.

I'm not sure some of them even care. Some of the people I've talked to sound like those mortgage backed securities people--they just need stuff to securitize and put in a portfolio. Weird. I've heard of a lot of them that have gone belly up, never heard of one being super successful. But maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

So you're predicting damage amts in PI cases? Or you're using an LLM to generate the general rules and elements of a cause of action and then comparing fact patterns of the case at hand with precedent to determine what, exactly? % chance of SJ? Jury verdict? Bench trial finding? Surely, you aren't claiming to be able to predict a particular judge's decision in any type of case, are you?
We can provide everything you outlined. Predictive analysis covers all basis but to be clear, forecasting likely decisions also corresponds with a confidence value of the predictive data. Thats determined by a lot of factors but leans heavily on the amount aligning information in the case at hand, with historcial precedents.

For PI, it's easier to be more confident more often as you're more likely find directly correlated data more consistently.

With that said, there is no way to provide an absolute guarantee of any judgement, if that's what you're asking? But yeah, I think you're following.

I get an email or more a day from litigation funders. I still don't understand it. If I have a good case, I'm not going to give them part of it. If I have a bad case, sure give me a non-recourse loan.

I'm not sure some of them even care. Some of the people I've talked to sound like those mortgage backed securities people--they just need stuff to securitize and put in a portfolio. Weird. I've heard of a lot of them that have gone belly up, never heard of one being super successful. But maybe I'm not looking in the right place?
For sure. There’s a big difference between the funders for clients on their bs soft tissue claims looking for a few grand and the lawyers who spot half a mil for mdls and shit

Last edited:
Haha Right. The funding offered has to befit the case to prevent cornering the client or attorney.

The large firms have hundreds of thousands of dollars loaned out at all times though because they want/need those cases. Thats brutal and has been common practice due to the client often lacking the necessary resources. Using us, firms can keep their money and invest it elsewhere.

Mind you, our data also forecasts those costs specific to each case to decide if it makes sense to proceed. Plus, if we do accept and fund the case for the client, they owe nothing until the settlement. We also offer a guarantee that no money is due from the client or attorney for what we fund if the case has an adverse outcome. Lots of upside, minimal downside.

"huck software"? Leave it to a Trumplican to lack basic understanding of software design and sit behind a keyboard trying to mock a business owner as if to denigrate one's career. ha Please, do feel free to divulge your credentials. I'm so intrigued to learn about what must be, or was, an amazing career. The floor is yours....

He's a thirty-year-old customer service drone for UPS.

Haha Right. The funding offered has to befit the case to prevent cornering the client or attorney.

The large firms have hundreds of thousands of dollars loaned out at all times though because they want/need those cases. Thats brutal and has been common practice due to the client often lacking the necessary resources. Using us, firms can keep their money and invest it elsewhere.

Mind you, our data also forecasts those costs specific to each case to decide if it makes sense to proceed. Plus, if we do accept and fund the case for the client, they owe nothing until the settlement. We also offer a guarantee that no money is due from the client or attorney for what we fund if the case has an adverse outcome. Lots of upside, minimal downside.
The problem with funding clients is that you can’t predict how long it’ll take to settle. So as the interest accrues on the loan the settlement window gets smaller and smaller. Because at some point you run into a client who says “I thought my case was a homeeeeeerun. I can’t settle for X because I owe oasis too much. I won’t get anything”. Then it’s Fing miserable

Daily? Wow. I didn't find any value in email marketing, especially direct to client. Its a waste of marketing resources. The attorneys already draw in the clients and if the product is actually any good, it would benefit the attorney to offer my resources to the client, for me.

The problem with funding clients is that you can’t predict how long it’ll take to settle. So as the interest accrues on the loan the settlement window gets smaller and smaller. Because at some point you run into a client who says “I thought my case was a homeeeeeerun. I can’t settle for X because I owe oasis too much. I won’t get anything”. Then it’s Fing miserable
Ha Oasis are just snake oil salesmen. They do high interest settlement advances too. I imagine they do work out ok for some situations but they're just a litigation credit card company.

Before we went live, my attorney partners and I setup fake prospective client conference calls with them (and others) to do some recon on how they worked. We quickly knew what we didn't want to do and they began to become leery when our line of questioning turned into more of an interrogation.

Our rates are fixed amounts based on our proprietary predictive metrics. So a delay in settlement isn't really a concern for anyone because we built our pricing model based on the law of averages. There are certainly times our returns aren't as high as expected if the settlement is delayed but thats offset on other cases where our returns are higher due to a faster settlement than the median we calculated. Our confidence is in our data. Same goes for expected expenditures. The data tells us what's likely needed and the expected avg costs for each of those expenses to fight the case. The attorney is then given those itemized details which also provides a visual expectation to the client who is well informed prior to an agreement. So although you can't be 100% exact due to the obvious variables that always come into play, we account for that range of error in our platforms upfront logic of whether or not we'll approve a case.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Daily? Wow. I didn't find any value in email marketing, especially direct to client. Its a waste of marketing resources. The attorneys already draw in the clients and if the product is actually any good, it would benefit the attorney to offer my resources to the client, for me.

Ha Oasis are just snake oil salesmen. They do high interest settlement advances too. I imagine they do work out ok for some situations but they're just a litigation credit card company.

Before we went live, my attorney partners and I setup fake prospective client conference calls with them (and others) to do some recon on how they worked. We quickly knew what we didn't want to do and they began to become leery when our line of questioning turned into more of an interrogation.

Our rates are fixed amounts based on our proprietary predictive metrics. So a delay in settlement isn't really a concern for anyone because we built our pricing model based on the law of averages. There are certainly times our returns aren't as high as expected if the settlement is delayed but thats offset on other cases where our returns are higher due to a faster settlement than the median we calculated. Our confidence is in our data. Same goes for expected expenditures. The data tells us what's likely needed and the expected avg costs for each of those expenses to fight the case. The attorney is then given those itemized details which also provides a visual expectation to the client. So although you can't be 100% exact due to the obvious variables that always come into play, we account for that range of error in our platforms upfront logic of whether or not we'll approve a case.
I have no idea how oasis and all the rest find people but they make a miserable occupation even more so

I can only imagine. What law do you practice?
My old partners and I got into manufacturing products overseas about ten years ago along with a number of other business ventures that have had varying degrees of failure. The entrepreneurial bug got us the same time as mid life crises. But did pi, med mal, all that shit. Entrepreneurship is way more fun

Nice thread. I believe that the people in the back were eating food truck food. the people in the front were ready to Hange people. When Trump failed to call off the dogs several hours later, he was implicated in treason. Hang him.

Reactions: UncleMark
Well except all the planning that went into it. Someone e just happened to have gallows and a noose, weapons, zip ties, touring the Capitol the day before. Meetings with proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Weeks of planning went into this little impromptu protest.
I heard some had Cliff bars & water bottles too!

I have no idea how oasis and all the rest find people but they make a miserable occupation even more so
Please, by all means, keep asking the software pumper back to our mountain paradise planning. His software told him to find a patsy message board, it's better than direct emails. This dude came from fastfood and was taught all the buzz words. Stop throwing him peanuts, he isn't center ring material.

• Sad
Please, by all means, keep asking the software pumper back to our mountain paradise planning. His software told him to find a patsy message board, it's better than direct emails. This dude came from fastfood and was taught all the buzz words. Stop throwing him peanuts, he isn't center ring material.
Don't you have printers to sell?

He’s really an entrepreneur. It’s a tougher gig. There’s no demarcation.

He’s really an entrepreneur. It’s a tougher gig. There’s no demarcation.
No, he is a shill for some Entrepreneur who has been taught sales buzz words for there chosen clientele. He made it from deep fryer to sales lingo and resents that he used to be turned down by 60 yr old cougs, based on his obvious inferiority complex, yet "big lingo". Makes used car sales look like Warren Buffet .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT