ADVERTISEMENT

Why no outrage from the board's right wing on this trial or issue in general?

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
I am amazed by this, and if one of you can explain it I'll be interested in knowing the answer...

So a hard core of about 5 right wing posters were emotionally invested in the Sussmann trial over the past 2 weeks, posting the tweets of a correspondent from the Epoch times and voicing your outrage over what amounted to whether a lawyer lied to the FBI about being part of the Clinton team in a Sept 2016 meeting with the FBI prior to the election, which btw Trump won. I know for some of you , the idea that hero of the common man Don Trump might possibly have been picked on by rich elites is something you take personally- apparently the owner of a multitude of businesses and buildings like Trump Tower is someone you regard as one of the guys? But let's set that idiocy aside for a moment...

Now at the same time the Sussmann trial in DC was grabbing all of those posters interest, another trial was playing out in Federal Court in NYC. A man named Tim Shea was on trial, but the same folks who were so invested in Sussmann's fate, seemingly had no interest in Shea's situation. And given who Shea is accused of defrauding, I find that total indifference fascinating...

So a little background on an issue that as far as I can tell has not been pointed to as an outrage by any of the right leaning folks on this board- I'm not sure if you're even aware of it...

So when for whatever reasons Trump was unable to fulfill his promise to build a wall with Mexico that Mexico would pay for, a group of MAGA loyalists (led by Steve Bannon) stepped into the breach and promised that they would solicit contributions from fellow Trump enthusiasts to build the wall using privately donated funds. So presumably this would not in any way involve Dems, lefties, liberals etc... This was just voluntary contributions from massive amounts of super patriots to finally get the wall built. Basically your kind of folks...

The principals, in addition to Bannon were an Air Force veteran amputee named Brian Kolfage, as well as Andrew Baldolato, and Timothy and Amanda Shea. The Sheas own a pro-Trump energy drink company, and all 5 were remarkably adept at utilizing social media to build their brand and fill their coffers. Kolfage set up a "go fund me" initially, but as word of mouth spread and the precursor to "Let's Go Brandon" gained widespread popularity in MAGA circles, untold thousands of MAGA faithful opened their pocketbooks to contribute. A NYT article on the "NON-PROFITS" rapid growth...

In total WBTW raised $ 25 MILLION, and that resulted in (by mid 2020, prior to the election) THREE Miles of new wall being erected. Now I know nothing about the cost of wall construction and the materials needed, but $8 MILLION+/ mile strikes me as a tad pricey.

Others agreed, and when authorities investigating the WBTW team dug deeper they uncovered what they believed was a giant plot to defraud donors and divert the money to personal use. So in case it wasn't clear at the time to folks on the right in the midst of all the upcoming election hullabaloo, the arrest of Bannon and the others in Aug 2020 was because they had attempted to DEFRAUD MAGA VOTERS/DONORS. Not sure how it was covered by Fox at the time, but THAT is why Steve Bannon was arrested. Not pranking Dems, not dirty tricks or engineering threats of violence against Dems. He was arrested with his buddies because they stole $25 Million from pro-Trump cash cows...

So when Trump issued his blanket pardon for Bannon in Jan 2021, he was essentially pardoning Bannon for ripping off Trump's own voters to the tune of $100,000s. In light of Jan 6 and Bannon's role many in MAGA world likely believed Bannon was being pardoned to prevent Dems from persecuting him as a "political prisoner". But Bannon had been charged and indicted while Trump was POTUS, and essentially Trump put his personal loyalty to Bannon (actually Bannon's fealty to Trump) above the financial welfare of Trump's own voters/supporters.

Bannon is still grifting and likely still making $$ off of some of the same types of people he previously ripped off in his "wall" con...Not sure I've ever heard a pro-Trump poster on this board ever have a negative thing to say about Bannon. He certainly still seems to retain his hero status in MAGA world. Maybe they've convinced themselves that all the folks he ripped off were "lefties"?

Now to the trial which (shockingly, imho) has not resulted in a single post or even any acknowledgement from the same folks who were obsessed over Sussmann. Are you guys not outraged at least as much by con men who ripped off your fellow MAGAs as you are by the imagined slights you feel your hero DJ has suffered? It's true none of you have ever done anything but defend Trump blindly whenever his multiple grifts have been exposed, so I guess the same behavior by friends of his trading on his name and influence to rip off common MAGA people is OK as well?

Remember Bannon got a pardon from Trump. But when Kolfage, Baldalato and Shea agreed to plead guilty they admitted to certain stipulations. Notice how Bannon is integral to the scheme...

"Kolfage, Shea, and Andrew Badolato face federal money laundering conspiracy and wire fraud conspiracy charges for their alleged involvement in a scheme to steer money away from a nonprofit to fund Trump's border wall and toward them and Bannon, according to the August 2020 indictment out of New York federal court."

They admitted to spending $350,00 on travel, hotels and credit card debt. And it sounds like they studied Fraud at Trump U...

"To hide their misuse of the funds, they used a shell account and the accounts of associates, according to the indictment.

When they later learned that there was an investigation into their alleged fraud, the men took additional steps to conceal their crimes, according to the indictment. They began using encrypted messaging, and removed all language from their website that said they wouldn't be taking a salary."

Shea ended up withdrawing his plea and is being tried, with the jury currently deliberating. I saw that this morning, and that's what inspired this thread topic, since the Sussmann trial watchers have not been equally interested in this criminal trial.

I also wonder if amidst all the Madison Cawthorn hysteria, people realized that one of his least publicized transgressions was helping to defraud MAGA investors in the Let's Go Brandon crypto coin? Amidst all of the sexual/drug references, the real crime to me was his participation in the scheme to promote the coin and then when it's price increased to suddenly withdraw his holdings and contribute to the inevitable collapse and burning of other investors... I really don't mean to overgeneralize, but for a lot of MAGA fans there seems to be very little anger when people they admire rip them off. I kind of don't get it?

Last edited:
I am amazed by this, and if one of you can explain it I'll be interested in knowing the answer...

So a hard core of about 5 right wing posters were emotionally invested in the Sussmann trial over the past 2 weeks, posting the tweets of a correspondent from the Epoch times and voicing your outrage over what amounted to whether a lawyer lied to the FBI about being part of the Clinton team in a Sept 2016 meeting with the FBI prior to the election, which btw Trump won. I know for some of you , the idea that hero of the common man Don Trump might possibly have been picked on by rich elites is something you take personally- apparently the owner of a multitude of businesses and buildings like Trump Tower is someone you regard as one of the guys? But let's set that idiocy aside for a moment...

Now at the same time the Sussmann trial in DC was grabbing all of those posters interest, another trial was playing out in Federal Court in NYC. A man named Tim Shea was on trial, but the same folks who were so invested in Sussmann's fate, seemingly had no interest in Shea's situation. And given who Shea is accused of defrauding, I find that total indifference fascinating...

So a little background on an issue that as far as I can tell has not been pointed to as an outrage by any of the right leaning folks on this board- I'm not sure if you're even aware of it...

So when for whatever reasons Trump was unable to fulfill his promise to build a wall with Mexico that Mexico would pay for, a group of MAGA loyalists (led by Steve Bannon) stepped into the breach and promised that they would solicit contributions from fellow Trump enthusiasts to build the wall using privately donated funds. So presumably this would not in any way involve Dems, lefties, liberals etc... This was just voluntary contributions from massive amounts of super patriots to finally get the wall built. Basically your kind of folks...

The principals, in addition to Bannon were an Air Force veteran amputee named Brian Kolfage, as well as Andrew Baldolato, and Timothy and Amanda Shea. The Sheas own a pro-Trump energy drink company, and all 5 were remarkably adept at utilizing social media to build their brand and fill their coffers. Kolfage set up a "go fund me" initially, but as word of mouth spread and the precursor to "Let's Go Brandon" gained widespread popularity in MAGA circles, untold thousands of MAGA faithful opened their pocketbooks to contribute. A NYT article on the "NON-PROFITS" rapid growth...

In total WBTW raised $ 25 MILLION, and that resulted in (by mid 2020, prior to the election) THREE Miles of new wall being erected. Now I know nothing about the cost of wall construction and the materials needed, but $8 MILLION+/ mile strikes me as a tad pricey.

Others agreed, and when authorities investigating the WBTW team dug deeper they uncovered what they believed was a giant plot to defraud donors and divert the money to personal use. So in case it wasn't clear at the time to folks on the right in the midst of all the upcoming election hullabaloo, the arrest of Bannon and the others in Aug 2020 was because they had attempted to DEFRAUD MAGA VOTERS/DONORS. Not sure how it was covered by Fox at the time, but THAT is why Steve Bannon was arrested. Not pranking Dems, not dirty tricks or engineering threats of violence against Dems. He was arrested with his buddies because they stole $25 Million from pro-Trump cash cows...

So when Trump issued his blanket pardon for Bannon in Jan 2021, he was essentially pardoning Bannon for ripping off Trump's own voters to the tune of $100,000s. In light of Jan 6 and Bannon's role many in MAGA world likely believed Bannon was being pardoned to prevent Dems from persecuting him as a "political prisoner". But Bannon had been charged and indicted while Trump was POTUS, and essentially Trump put his personal loyalty to Bannon (actually Bannon's fealty to Trump) above the financial welfare of Trump's own voters/supporters.

Bannon is still grifting and likely still making $$ off of some of the same types of people he previously ripped off in his "wall" con...Not sure I've ever heard a pro-Trump poster on this board ever have a negative thing to say about Bannon. He certainly still seems to retain his hero status in MAGA world. Maybe they've convinced themselves that all the folks he ripped off were "lefties"?

Now to the trial which (shockingly, imho) has not resulted in a single post or even any acknowledgement from the same folks who were obsessed over Sussmann. Are you guys not outraged at least as much by con men who ripped off your fellow MAGAs as you are by the imagined slights you feel your hero DJ has suffered? It's true none of you have ever done anything but defend Trump blindly whenever his multiple grifts have been exposed, so I guess the same behavior by friends of his trading on his name and influence to rip off common MAGA people is OK as well?

Remember Bannon got a pardon from Trump. But when Kolfage, Baldalato and Shea agreed to plead guilty they admitted to certain stipulations. Notice how Bannon is integral to the scheme...

"Kolfage, Shea, and Andrew Badolato face federal money laundering conspiracy and wire fraud conspiracy charges for their alleged involvement in a scheme to steer money away from a nonprofit to fund Trump's border wall and toward them and Bannon, according to the August 2020 indictment out of New York federal court."

They admitted to spending $350,00 on travel, hotels and credit card debt. And it sounds like they studied Fraud at Trump U...

"To hide their misuse of the funds, they used a shell account and the accounts of associates, according to the indictment.

When they later learned that there was an investigation into their alleged fraud, the men took additional steps to conceal their crimes, according to the indictment. They began using encrypted messaging, and removed all language from their website that said they wouldn't be taking a salary."

Shea ended up withdrawing his plea and is being tried, with the jury currently deliberating. I saw that this morning, and that's what inspired this thread topic, since the Sussmann trial watchers have not been equally interested in this criminal trial.

I also wonder if amidst all the Madison Cawthorn hysteria, people realized that one of his least publicized transgressions was helping to defraud MAGA investors in the Let's Go Brandon crypto coin? Amidst all of the sexual/drug references, the real crime to me was his participation in the scheme to promote the coin and then when it's price increased to suddenly withdraw his holdings and contribute to the inevitable collapse and burning of other investors... I really don't mean to overgeneralize, but for a lot of MAGA fans there seems to be very little anger when people they admire rip them off. I kind of don't get it?

Pretty easy to understand. It doesn't fit their agenda.

They probably have recurring payments setup for their Trump contributions anyway. Probably can't figure out how to stop the payments lol.

• Haha
Reactions: NOMORENIT and DANC

BLM Fraud
Lincoln Project Fraud
Campaign donations

It's all these parties do. Your remote is just broken

TL/DR

I got halfway through and started skipping. I will sum this up in a similar manner many did when comparisons of BLM and the Jan 6 protests were brought up. One of these was an attempt to impact an election. It involved cover from the top of the FBI for their preferred candidates. Sussman escaped on a technicality because his buddy Baker ran interference for him. In the other case you have a case of private defrauding. Both are bad. Only one of them potentially impacts all of us.

Throw the book at the fraudsters, but my interest in that is zero because I never donate to that kind of stuff. I would be interested in Sussman because I vote. I have an interest in our DOJ and FBI not being or being seen as political hacks.

BLM Fraud
Lincoln Project Fraud
Campaign donations

It's all these parties do. Your remote is just broken
Everyone needs to quit being outraged about stupid shit ..

and fwiw y'all can pile up all the bullshit you want, you're still short stack by a large amount. Start with Trump family grifts alone ... his whole presidency was a grift.

And since someone said RAGE.... daily dose.

TL/DR

I got halfway through and started skipping. I will sum this up in a similar manner many did when comparisons of BLM and the Jan 6 protests were brought up. One of these was an attempt to impact an election. It involved cover from the top of the FBI for their preferred candidates. Sussman escaped on a technicality because his buddy Baker ran interference for him. In the other case you have a case of private defrauding. Both are bad. Only one of them potentially impacts all of us.

Throw the book at the fraudsters, but my interest in that is zero because I never donate to that kind of stuff. I would be interested in Sussman because I vote. I have an interest in our DOJ and FBI not being or being seen as political hacks.

lol, you have no proof that Sussman lied at all outside of trying to catch him hiding his connection to the Clinton campaign.

Hiding his affiliation with the Clinton campaign is nothing but a speed bump to what the GOP has been caught doing on a regular basis. This is a big nothing burger, look over there moment for the GOP trying to distract from their much worse transgressions....like ignoring subpoenas that were already declared legal by a Trump appointed judge.

Sorry but even if Sussman lied about his connections, that doesn't change the fact that Trump accepted and even requested help from Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC

and fwiw y'all can pile up all the bullshit you want, you're still short stack by a large amount. Start with Trump family grifts alone ... his whole presidency was a grift.

Nah I don't care about any of that shit. Anyone foolish to contribute to 90 mil raised by BLM when they weren't really an organization or anything with the name Trump attached to it has only themselves to blame. Like giving to the Royal Gemstones. Even the whole notion of politics is unseemly. I want a job and I need you to donate money to me so I can have the job that I want

Even the whole notion of politics is unseemly.
If we would have been smarter and lacked integrity we would have gotten in on the grift early and often. It seems like Trump turned a laser range finder on easily duped marks and every grifter (that includes anti Trump grifters btw) in the nation jumped on board. Pillow salesman, looney conspiracy whack jobs, alternative health, race warriors, pro trumpers, anti trumpers, and politicians (mostly on your side, sorry but it's true) .. they all prey on the stupidity and disgruntlement of the public and then blame the other side for the dysfunction..

It's a stupid f**king game .. we need to quit playing it. I'd rather hate you guys based on your lack of merit not because of political affiliation .. vbg

OJ was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Jurors matter.

Jury pool made up of....
- Three Clinton donors
- One juror's daughter plays on the same team as Sussman's daughter
- Trial in DC where H Clinton received 91% of the vote in her last run and 92% for Biden. (Sussman worked for Hillary)
- One juror questioned before trial said "i' strive for impartiality as best i can" and the judge let them remain. Another said after the trial "there are bigger things than a possible lie to the FBI.", which completely ignored the point of the trial.
- Judge Cooper was an appointment by Obama and worked in B Clinton administration in the 90's - he disallowed 22 email connecting Sussman, Clinton, Fusion GPS and the FBI.
- Judge Cooper confirmed his 'professional acquaintance' with Sussman in the 90's and the fact his wife currently represent Lisa Page (Peter Strzok's side piece).

So, no issues at all.

Doesn't matter. The testimony of Robby Mook (Clinton's campaign manager) confirmed Hillary approved the hoax in advance and that's all Durham needed to continue. The fact Sussman escapes doesn't mean anything. The investigation is targeting bigger fish.

If we would have been smarter and lacked integrity we would have gotten in on the grift early and often. It seems like Trump turned a laser range finder on easily duped marks and every grifter (that includes anti Trump grifters btw) in the nation jumped on board. Pillow salesman, looney conspiracy whack jobs, alternative health, race warriors, pro trumpers, anti trumpers, and politicians (mostly on your side, sorry but it's true) .. they all prey on the stupidity and disgruntlement of the public and then blame the other side for the dysfunction..

It's a stupid f**king game .. we need to quit playing it. I'd rather hate you guys based on your lack of merit not because of political affiliation .. vbg
//had been smarter

LOL. Honestly I'm surprised it's taken this long for a Trump to find his footing in national politics. It seems fertile hunting. Trump's a used car salesman who won the genetic lottery. The entire system of politics is predicated on getting people to open their wallets. 330 million customers.

lol, you have no proof that Sussman lied at all outside of trying to catch him hiding his connection to the Clinton campaign.

Hiding his affiliation with the Clinton campaign is nothing but a speed bump to what the GOP has been caught doing on a regular basis. This is a big nothing burger, look over there moment for the GOP trying to distract from their much worse transgressions....like ignoring subpoenas that were already declared legal by a Trump appointed judge.

Sorry but even if Sussman lied about his connections, that doesn't change the fact that Trump accepted and even requested help from Russia.

The fact? Tell us more. Are these the same facts Pencil Neck Schiff promised? Are these the same facts that Robert Mueller's investigation could not find? By facts you mean what you heard on MSNBC last night, correct? Pathetic.

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
The fact? Tell us more. Are these the same facts Pencil Neck Schiff promised? Are these the same facts that Robert Mueller's investigation could not find? By facts you mean what you heard on MSNBC last night, correct? Pathetic.

Trump even asked for Putin's help recently...or did you miss that too given that your head is so far up his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC

TL/DR

You embarrass yourself. Were you this upset when Sleepy Joe told Ukraine to get rid of the prosecutor that was going to nail his idiot drug addicted son or they wouldn't get the money?

I would be if that was true.

Stop being trumps little pussy bitch

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

Rage we’re an incredible band. Tom Morello is the greatest guitarist I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: T.M.P.
OJ was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. Not guilty does not mean innocent. Jurors matter.

Jury pool made up of....
- Three Clinton donors
- Trial in DC where H Clinton received 91% of the vote in her last run and 92% for Biden. (Sussman worked for Hillary)
- One juror questioned before trial said "i' strive for impartiality as best i can" and the judge let them remain. Another said after the trial "there are bigger things than a possible lie to the FBI.", which completely ignored the point of the trial.
- Judge Cooper was an appointment by Obama and worked in B Clinton administration in the 90's - he disallowed 22 email connecting Sussman, Clinton, Fusion GPS and the FBI.
- Judge Cooper confirmed his 'professional acquaintance' with Sussman in the 90's and the fact his wife currently represent Lisa Page (Peter Strzok's side piece).

So, no issues at all.

Doesn't matter. The testimony of Robby Mook (Clinton's campaign manager) confirmed Hillary approved the hoax in advance and that's all Durham needed to continue. The fact Sussman escapes doesn't mean anything. The investigation is targeting bigger fish.
I know very little about the Sussman case, but the insinuation that “I strive for impartiality as best I can” is somehow grounds for a judge to dismiss a juror for cause shows me that you know nothing about the jury selection process.

It’s also foreign to most people who live in bigger cities, but in smaller communities you’d be hard pressed to find a jury of locals that DON’T have some connection to one of the parties, so the fact that two kids plays on the same team as indicative of their parent’s bias in a jury trial would be a pretty big reach in one of the many communities much smaller than DC.

Last edited:
Reactions: stollcpa

TLDR. And don't believe I posted anything about Sussaman. But I will say if it is proven and the jury believes there is evidence to convict, then screw Shea! Throw the book at him for stealing.

With that said, I wonder if Shea can have a jury full of Trump donors and a jurist whose kid is friends with Shea's kid? 92% of DC voted for Biden so it was hardly a "fair" trial.

Nonetheless, nothing will ever stick to the Clintons nor Trumps nor Bidens nor <insert name of sleazy politician>.

Reactions: vesuvius13
With that said, I wonder if Shea can have a jury full of Trump donors and a jurist whose kid is friends with Shea's kid? 92% of DC voted for Biden so it was hardly a "fair" trial.

Question for the shysters: Can the prosecution ask for a change of venue?

Question for the shysters: Can the prosecution ask for a change of venue?
Great question! I have no idea federally.

I’ve never heard of a prosecutor in state court asking for a change of venue, but glancing at the Indiana Trial Rules it doesn’t seem like it’s prohibited.

It would probably be frowned upon though constitutionally because the grounds for a change of venue are typically that pre-trial publicity makes it unfair to the defendant. I don’t think a court would look kindly on “a jury of his peers is too Democratic” as a reason the prosecution wants a change. For better or worse, the law is way more concerned with the defendant getting hosed as opposed to the government.

Reactions: UncleMark
I am not a Biden, err....shyster, but from what I have read, Durham had to try in DC because the crime was committed in DC.
Exactly. But since all the rightys are claiming the jury pool is stacked, I thought it was worth asking.

Exactly. But since all the rightys are claiming the jury pool is stacked, I thought it was worth asking.
jury pool probably was stacked. just the way it is. the city of stl was half black and sometimes a jury would be 2/3 black. my buddy was an inhouse lawyer for safeco. he used to tell the jury in closing to remember that this isn't power ball. there has to be a rational basis for the damages blah blah blah. they'd be all amped up to stick it to the man. st charles county is all white republicans. you could bring in a guy with no arms or legs through no fault of his own and the jury'd say wellllll he probably should have just stayed home. i think it's mostly his fault

jury pool probably was stacked. just the way it is. the city of stl was half black and sometimes a jury would be 2/3 black. my buddy was an inhouse lawyer for safeco. he used to tell the jury in closing to remember that this isn't power ball. there has to be a rational basis for the damages blah blah blah. they'd be all amped up to stick it to the man. st charles county is all white republicans. you could bring in a guy with no arms or legs through no fault of his own and the jury'd say wellllll he probably should have just stayed home. i think it's mostly his fault
Unhappy with Safeco. Dropped a car on my insurance and they only gave me a $200 credit. So the difference of insuring one car vs two is $200. Betches. And they count phone navigation as a distraction on their app.

Pretty easy to understand. It doesn't fit their agenda.

They probably have recurring payments setup for their Trump contributions anyway. Probably can't figure out how to stop the payments lol.
Admit it - you didn't read any of that. Your eyes glazed over after the 3rd sentence.

Unhappy with Safeco. Dropped a car on my insurance and they only gave me a $200 credit. So the difference of insuring one car vs two is $200. Betches. And they count phone navigation as a distraction on their app.
They're terrible

Jury pool made up of....
- Three Clinton donors

So, no issues at all.

On Jesse Water's show on Fox tonight, Barr suggested the bigger fish may be the FBI upper level.

He said you don't go after people like that all at once - you have to build a case.

If you missed it, you should check it out. I was surprised Barr went that far.

Reactions: Lucy01
I have experienced both courthouses you describe in your post. You are not exaggerating. It's like two entirely different systems of justice. . . twenty miles apart.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
TLDR. And don't believe I posted anything about Sussaman. But I will say if it is proven and the jury believes there is evidence to convict, then screw Shea! Throw the book at him for stealing.

Nonetheless, nothing will ever stick to the Clintons nor Trumps nor Bidens nor <insert name of sleazy politician>.
Most conservatives here knew what the verdict would be and said so.

It would be nice, for once, to have obvious Democrat/Clinton corruption punished, but it ain't gonna happen with this DO"J".

Tl;dr

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
You embarrass yourself. Were you this upset when Sleepy Joe told Ukraine to get rid of the prosecutor that was going to nail his idiot drug addicted son or they wouldn't get the money?
Do you really not know that story. Good heavens that’s been explained years ago. Or more likely you chose not to pay attention to what actually happened.
Speaking of drug addicted, have you seen any Jr videos lately? Guy is lucky if he has a septum at all at this point.

Do you really not know that story. Good heavens that’s been explained years ago. Or more likely you chose not to pay attention to what actually happened.
Speaking of drug addicted, have you seen any Jr videos lately? Guy is lucky if he has a septum at all at this point.
Your blindless to all things leftist and magnifying glass eye to all things even remotely right leaning is truly amazing.

Do you really not know that story. Good heavens that’s been explained away years ago. Or more likely you chose not to pay attention to what MSNBC tells you what happened.
Speaking of drug addicted, have you seen any Jr videos lately, because Hunter cannot be found ? Guy is lucky if he has a septum at all at this point, because Hunter doesn't.
FIFY

Trump even asked for Putin's help recently...or did you miss that too given that your head is so far up his ass.

I would be if that was true.

Stop being trumps little pussy bitch
You should just go back to your gender fluid studies. I doubt you'd know what a pu$$y is or what to do with one. Like all beta male liberals you talk of things you have no understanding. But I'd really like you to clarify anything that was state that was not true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT